can See..
Mark Twain
better is to fart
than read your cheap childlish BS
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#627587 May 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Crawl back to your hole Rat!
Cockroach?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#627588 May 20, 2014
dogs of war wrote:
<quoted text>
Cockroach?
Crawl back to your hole RAT!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#627589 May 20, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Thats great news
I told you, we are never getting off that easy! We are gonna live to like 120 making amends!
Seriously though, that's fantastic to hear. I haven't talked to anyone in a long time. Haven't so much as signed in to check messages. Hope you and Epi are good. I didn't leave because of anybody but that depressed the shit outta me
But anyway, this post is about good news so congratulations!
Thanks, Skom.

You haven't missed much. Long gone are any meaningful discussions. Just trolls and bickering.

Hope all is well with you.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#627590 May 20, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Skom.
You haven't missed much. Long gone are any meaningful discussions. Just trolls and bickering.
not to worry - those of us who can contribute meaningful discussions like me still pop in from time to time to see if there's anything going on worthwhile, but i can't say that there is right now so TTFN!:-)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#627591 May 20, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
Just wanted to let those who care know, I finished treatment two weeks ago and I am feeling much better and it appears I am cured of the disease that has plagued me for 20 years.
Seems even the Devil doesn't want me. LOL
oy!lol!

nothing never wrong with you in the first place. You use sickness as a game that when you go on you Christian bashing on here you use you so called illness to make people feel sorry for you. You was never sick, everybody see that you not no professor based on the idiocy you write on here. annie don't go to no bench or no gym, is all Lies. Is a made up internet persona you come on here with and play game. You was not fooling nobody.

Why did you Lie about any Christians on here being part of the Born again Denomination?

Why do you Lie and use numbers for a denomination and said it's the numbers for Christians?

Why do you Lie that Paul was not a Jew?

Those are Lies.

Jesus to BenAdam:-
44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he LIES, he speaks his native language, for he is a LIAR and the father of LIES. John 8:44
----
You aint nothing but a topix troll Liar. That all you prove with all you "writings" "professor"
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#627592 May 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Crawl back to your hole RAT!
urine bucket throw at your cockroach face?
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#627593 May 20, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
not to worry - those of us who can contribute meaningful discussions like me still pop in from time to time to see if there's anything going on worthwhile, but i can't say that there is right now so TTFN!:-)
only your devoted friend dr Shrink,keep watch all of you,and this satanic troll came from hell ben Adam,and female dog Annie(self proclaimed yoga Hare Krishna)

he bought and deceive idiots like Skom,Senecus and few others,

keep every day great glorification about yourselves,
my poor frenny
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#627594 May 20, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Skom.
and leaders of satanic trolls is YOU?

Take s.... makes more value,than your worthless lies about your AIDS,

Nobody is sorry for your gay AIDS sickness,liver ate by AIDS bacteria

Location hidden

#627595 May 20, 2014
dogs of war wrote:
<quoted text>
urine bucket throw at your cockroach face?
Crawl back to your hole RAT!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#627596 May 20, 2014
dogs of war wrote:
<quoted text>
only your devoted friend dr Shrink,keep watch all of you,and this satanic troll came from hell ben Adam,and female dog Annie(self proclaimed yoga Hare Krishna)
he bought and deceive idiots like Skom,Senecus and few others,
keep every day great glorification about yourselves,
my poor frenny
well i'm glad there's still a classy guy like you around to keep things from getting stunk up by cyber farting in each others faces and stuff!;-)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#627597 May 20, 2014
Unbelievable! Just for laughs...I don't think I've come across anyone with as many negative icons in all my time on Topix. Check this poster out, first post on this thread(from 2007):

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

People very passionate still about 9/11 possibly being a "false flag" - conspiracy theories abound...

Hey Doc Reality, ya viewin'?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#627598 May 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
In my life, I've lived, I've
loved, I've lost, I've missed,
I've hurt, I've trusted, I've
made mistakes, but most of all
I've learned..
damn little

christian drug pusher

undereducated Liar and criminal

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#627599 May 20, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oy!lol!
nothing never wrong with you in the first place. You use sickness as a game that when you go on you Christian bashing on here you use you so called illness to make people feel sorry for you. You was never sick, everybody see that you not no professor based on the idiocy you write on here. annie don't go to no bench or no gym, is all Lies. Is a made up internet persona you come on here with and play game. You was not fooling nobody.
Why did you Lie about any Christians on here being part of the Born again Denomination?
Why do you Lie and use numbers for a denomination and said it's the numbers for Christians?
Those are Lies.
44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he LIES, he speaks his native language, for he is a LIAR and the father of LIES. John 8:44
----
You aint nothing but a topix troll Liar. That all you prove with all you "writings" "professor"
If I ever need a heart tranplant, I'm going to ask for yours.

Why not get one that's never been used?

Location hidden

#627600 May 20, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
damn little
christian drug pusher
undereducated Liar and criminal
Thank you karl..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#627601 May 20, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oy!lol!
Those are Lies.
----
Like I said, no meaningful discussions here anymore, mostly babbling trolls.
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#627602 May 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Crawl back to your hole RAT!
Cockroach
shut your toilet cover(mouth) because stinks old urines and old s..?
little poor d..head
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#627603 May 20, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, no meaningful discussions here anymore, mostly babbling trolls.
and you are leader of those satanic dumb trolls,
did you have any in past time so called meaningful discussions or posts?????
poor cyber idiot
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#627604 May 20, 2014
Senecus wrote:
Unbelievable! Just for laughs...I don't think I've come across anyone with as many negative icons in all my time on Topix. Check this poster out, first post on this thread(from 2007):
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
People very passionate still about 9/11 possibly being a "false flag" - conspiracy theories abound...
Hey Doc Reality, ya viewin'?
look like your brain lose senses, and normal function,
you born idiot,grow idiot,get old idiot,
never changed only old age more made empty brain
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#627605 May 20, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
well i'm glad there's still a classy guy like you around to keep things from getting stunk up by cyber farting in each others faces and stuff!;-)
those who get farts at their toilet faces,
they deserve such rewards,
You deserve to be my poor friend deceived by narcizm and own glorification?
but dr Shrink pray for you and your wrecked day dreams connected to your genetical deadly sin?
be good boy and not farts
but only handsome sweet true believer words will suround your imperfect lost earthly poor body?

when you attend Sunday your worthless earthly church?
please ?don't drink wine(blood of jesus) because mostly priests ,mix own urine with moon shine and women red period fluid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min Just Think 690,400
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr About time 41,858
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 2 hr Paul McCartney is... 4
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Paul is dead 123
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 4 hr Paul is dead 105
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 4 hr Paul is dead 595
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Tellthetruth 989,719
More from around the web