for something extraordinary to happen to us.”

~ Khaled Hosseini

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#627480 May 15, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Thank you for this beautiful day. I come before you and humbly ask that you will create in me a clean heart, and forgive me of my sins and failures. Please renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. I ask this that you may be glorified, that my life may be a testimony to others, that others may see your merciful hand and be drawn to you, and that I may have a clean and happy heart. Thank you, O wonderful Creator. In the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, I pray, amen.(based in part on Psalm 51:10-13).

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627481 May 15, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Whoever pursues righteousness and unfailing love will find life, righteousness, and honor.

Proverbs 21:21

K-Love

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#627482 May 15, 2014
In my life, I've lived, I've
loved, I've lost, I've missed,
I've hurt, I've trusted, I've
made mistakes, but most of all
I've learned..

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#627483 May 15, 2014
And now...a ghost town ... wind blows... tumbleweed passes by...
Some speculate - http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T90HFTI...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627485 May 16, 2014
Morning....

“I don’t see the point in measuring life
in terms of time anymore,
I’d rather measure life
in terms of making a difference.”

~ Stephen Sutton

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627486 May 16, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear Father in Heaven, praise be to your name in all the earth! Thank you for the years of good health you have given, and for walking me through the times when I have been ill or faced physical problems. I pray that I, and every Christian, will always be mindful of the fact that our bodies are the temples of the Holy Spirit. We want to keep ourselves clean, pure, and as healthy as possible, for we need to be good examples and have good testimonies before others. We need to honor you and your Spirit through our bodies, as well as our minds and actions. Please give us wisdom and knowledge of right things to eat, the right ways to exercise, and motivate us to do what we must to stay in shape and be healthy. So often we get busy and have so much to do, that we do not make time to take care of our physical bodies. Open the door, give us the desire, and show us the way. May we take care of what you have given us. In the name of the Savior I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627487 May 16, 2014
Encouraging Words....

No, O people, the Lord has told you what is good, and this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

Micah 6:8

K-Love

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#627491 May 17, 2014
Senecus wrote:
I'm still here sir.

It's just me. River Tam.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627492 May 17, 2014
Morning....

“Life is little more than a loan shark:
It exacts a very high rate of interest
for the few pleasures it concedes.

~ Luigi Pirandello

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627493 May 17, 2014
Today's Prayer

Lord, You are the Potter; I am the clay. Please mold me and make me, according to your will. Show me the steps and direct my ways that all I do will be your will for my life; that your purpose may be accomplished. To you be all glory and honor. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627494 May 17, 2014
Encouraging Words.....

God blesses those who are merciful, for they will be shown mercy.

Matthew 5:7

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627495 May 17, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still here sir.
It's just me. River Tam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =J2XOmoD9e-YXX
Yes...Yes you are

Roll on River....Roll on

((*L-))

Location hidden

#627497 May 17, 2014
Watch your thoughts
they become words.
Watch your words
they become actions.
Watch your actions
they become habits.
Watch your habits
they become character.
Watch your character
It becomes your Destiny.

Lao Tzu

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#627499 May 17, 2014
"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad"
unknown author

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

#627501 May 17, 2014
Senecus wrote:
The abomination of desolation seems to have visited here Senecus!

Location hidden

#627502 May 17, 2014
Bad Company

Desolation Angels

&li st=PLBYHdY7iIz_cOwjjqWaYXpT-Xn YP567tc

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#627503 May 17, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
I'm human and without thinking, I probably sin once or twice a day. One of my worst is impatience. Another is gossip. Let's face it, we all gossip and sometimes don't even realize we're doing it, like "did you hear about so and so whos name is in the paper" and that's after it's been passed along nine or ten times. Another is envy, especially when I hear of someone who has won the lottery and I think "Why them instead of me?" Laziness is another. I find myself picking up the tv remote instead of picking up the Bible and searching for the answer to a question that is bothering me and asking for guidance. I could go on and on but in my heart, Jesus and God are very important to me and I feel that I am loved in spite of the fact that I have to apologize to Him every day, sometimes more than once even though I feel in my heart that I don't deserve the and peace that follow. Anyhow, JMHO. Blessings to all, I for one am going to work on those that I have mentioned and hopefully be a better person for it.
Hey JW ~ for some reason, Topix through me back here when I clicked on notifications and it was a pleasure reading your posting. I am going to start "Learning to Understand the Bible" today, I have had the info for several years now, and have not got around to it. I'm Praying GOD gives me the insight into comprehension :) GOD Bless, and I hope to see some lovely postings when I traverse to the last post!!

#627504 May 17, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
By the way, reference the tagline, He shouldn't, nor could He. He never existed. He is a figment of your imagination. He loves all the things you do, like Leif Garret and David Cassidy. He is the ultimate fanboy. You Goddicks are regoddickulous.
Cheers for the compliment; Goddick is a new one for me, and I will add it to the collection.

John 10: 15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Perhaps you will be one of another flock who hears the voice of JESUS when you give up your ghost, and you too will be part of the fold.

#627505 May 17, 2014
TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
The abomination of desolation seems to have visited here Senecus!
Hey Tim :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min Bongo 100,536
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 48 min Sky Writer 31 184,288
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 670,351
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr another viewer 980,168
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Treating others with respect 5 hr UnderstandPeople 14
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 6 hr Seejay 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 hr Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web