#627499 May 17, 2014
"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad"
unknown author

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

#627501 May 17, 2014
Senecus wrote:
And now...a ghost town ... wind blows... tumbleweed passes by...
Some speculate - http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T90HFTI...
The abomination of desolation seems to have visited here Senecus!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#627502 May 17, 2014
Bad Company

Desolation Angels

&li st=PLBYHdY7iIz_cOwjjqWaYXpT-Xn YP567tc

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#627503 May 17, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
I'm human and without thinking, I probably sin once or twice a day. One of my worst is impatience. Another is gossip. Let's face it, we all gossip and sometimes don't even realize we're doing it, like "did you hear about so and so whos name is in the paper" and that's after it's been passed along nine or ten times. Another is envy, especially when I hear of someone who has won the lottery and I think "Why them instead of me?" Laziness is another. I find myself picking up the tv remote instead of picking up the Bible and searching for the answer to a question that is bothering me and asking for guidance. I could go on and on but in my heart, Jesus and God are very important to me and I feel that I am loved in spite of the fact that I have to apologize to Him every day, sometimes more than once even though I feel in my heart that I don't deserve the and peace that follow. Anyhow, JMHO. Blessings to all, I for one am going to work on those that I have mentioned and hopefully be a better person for it.
Hey JW ~ for some reason, Topix through me back here when I clicked on notifications and it was a pleasure reading your posting. I am going to start "Learning to Understand the Bible" today, I have had the info for several years now, and have not got around to it. I'm Praying GOD gives me the insight into comprehension :) GOD Bless, and I hope to see some lovely postings when I traverse to the last post!!

#627504 May 17, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
By the way, reference the tagline, He shouldn't, nor could He. He never existed. He is a figment of your imagination. He loves all the things you do, like Leif Garret and David Cassidy. He is the ultimate fanboy. You Goddicks are regoddickulous.
Cheers for the compliment; Goddick is a new one for me, and I will add it to the collection.

John 10: 15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Perhaps you will be one of another flock who hears the voice of JESUS when you give up your ghost, and you too will be part of the fold.

#627505 May 17, 2014
TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tim :)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#627506 May 17, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still here sir.
It's just me. River Tam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =J2XOmoD9e-YXX
Yes, you are... and on several other threads - seems like most of the "Old Ones" are dukin' it out on PTAG, even ARAMFAR (kinda Middle Eastern or...A ram ,far ?) is dwindling..

You liked the series or just the character - "Firefly" that is. Seemed to have potential, thought it got the cut much too soon. I liked "Farscape" , another that got an ax (tho' did make it past it's first season... to 4 total).

What , no avatar?....

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#627507 May 17, 2014
TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tim! Ya peek in every now and then too ,eh?

Topix as a whole seems to be drying up,gee, wonder why ;)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#627508 May 17, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey JW ~ for some reason, Topix through me back here when I clicked on notifications and it was a pleasure reading your posting. I am going to start "Learning to Understand the Bible" today, I have had the info for several years now, and have not got around to it. I'm Praying GOD gives me the insight into comprehension :) GOD Bless, and I hope to see some lovely postings when I traverse to the last post!!
Hi Serah :)

Not much to read here anymore, Epi's been a faithful lightbearer tho'

Hope you've been well...

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#627510 May 17, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are... and on several other threads - seems like most of the "Old Ones" are dukin' it out on PTAG, even ARAMFAR (kinda Middle Eastern or...A ram ,far ?) is dwindling..
You liked the series or just the character - "Firefly" that is. Seemed to have potential, thought it got the cut much too soon. I liked "Farscape" , another that got an ax (tho' did make it past it's first season... to 4 total).
What , no avatar?....
I was 9 when the series came out. My friends started calling me River because I looked a little like the character and probably acted a bit like her too. It stuck. Now everybody calls me River. I don't mind.

No avatar and no PMs. Just my words.

#627511 May 17, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Serah :)
Not much to read here anymore, Epi's been a faithful lightbearer tho'
Hope you've been well...
Cheers ~ I have been fairly well, but with the change of seasons, the normal virus's set in and we have to build up the immunity....

It's always a pleasure reading Epi's postings, she is a light bearer and a beautiful lady to boot :)

Hope things are OK with you and all too!!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#627514 May 18, 2014
Morning

“War does not determine who is right
only who is left.“

~ Bertrand Russell

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627515 May 18, 2014
Today's Prayer

God, I know that You have begun a work in me. I'm trusting You to "carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Please keep my eyes open, that I will see what is Your work and Your will; that I will follow You and You only; that I will obey Your prompting and resist the detours and roadblocks that Satan will attempt to put in the way. Please give me wisdom and strength for the journey. With thanksgiving and praise for You, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627516 May 18, 2014
Encouraging Words.....

Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Colossians 3:12

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627517 May 18, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cheers ~ I have been fairly well, but with the change of seasons, the normal virus's set in and we have to build up the immunity....
It's always a pleasure reading Epi's postings, she is a light bearer and a beautiful lady to boot :)
Hope things are OK with you and all too!!!
((*L*))

Hugs.....

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#627519 May 18, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad"
unknown author
Thanks! That's a good one.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#627520 May 18, 2014
He who does
not understand
your silence
will probably
not understand
your words..

Elbert Hubbard

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#627521 May 18, 2014
I see Doc peeked in ,too ;)

Speaking of 'Docs'- looks like a certain one has gone the way of small pox ... eradicated ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 2 min Johnny 11
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 6 min Johnny 560
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 1 hr Paul is dead 103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 989,717
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Johnny 122
__POPE OUTED --- Shockwaves from Rome__ 3 hr Nov 2017 1
gay guys for skype?? (Jun '14) 3 hr Zack17almos 18 4
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 hr TrumpTheRetard 41,701
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 690,355
More from around the web