Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#627342 May 8, 2014
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
you should be proud and excited
from posts written to you by great Prince Helmut von Y Pipke, awesome Prince of Western North Westfalien with bear image on his cangurkula(muetze made during 2 WW)
so old full of ugly wrinkles mighit female,
bow your wrecked worthless weak knees pray to God,
and read your Prince Helmut incredible testimonies about BS flown from poor miserable females using AAA batery male devices(in this case it is you)
see you latter,
wait and be patient that Prince Helmut will send dr Shrink to balance level of your stinking worthless diabolic posts?
good bye madam kleine filthy immoral Scheisse?
FLUSH!

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#627343 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>
mr Bozo
my servant Unga bunga malunga urinate on your comments,and fart at your mouth with stinkis of not diagested mexican chilly,
you are Bozo Dorkus Nunzio Malunzio hup?
FLUSH!

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#627344 May 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
i'm a true believer in the grace of God, as revealed in the gift of His Son!
what else is there for you or i to stand strong on and believe in?:-)
FLUSH!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#627345 May 8, 2014
hahaha! Rosa you're crazy :)

Location hidden

#627349 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>
there is nothing to be "ha ha haa or crazy to be s.....lay on the bottom of bowl toilet
and beg dr Prince Helmut Von Pipke to flush this s...and cover toilet avoiding stinks around?
frenny pathetic lunatical dorking Dork,
go to hell,because gate for you already is open?
Crawl back to your hole rat. I like Rosa and I wasn't talking to you..

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#627351 May 8, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
hahaha! Rosa you're crazy :)
Saner than some.
:-)

Location hidden

#627352 May 8, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Saner than some.
:-)
I agree and for sure more sensible than most.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#627353 May 8, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Crawl back to your hole rat. I like Rosa and I wasn't talking to you..
Cheers matey.

As for Shrinky, we might need to call the fire brigade. Their hoses are about the only thing that could clean up his filth.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#627354 May 8, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I agree and for sure more sensible than most.
:-)))

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#627356 May 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
like i said - i find it interesting how easily judgments about me roll off your tongue, but how gracious you are to those who blantantly blaspheme God and stand for immorality!
you can be who you are, of course, but your works are proof of what your 'faith' is in!
Once when I was hiking the Appalachian Trail, I was tired, hot, sweaty and really thirsty. I stepped off the trail and there before me in all of it's glory was the Holy Spigot. I bowed before it and let the Holy Water fill me. It was an epiphany !!!!

I said, "They Holy Spigot has blessed me and I can not turn it off"

Two months later I was sued for an 800 dollar water bill. The homeowners were obviously atheists.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#627357 May 8, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Once when I was hiking the Appalachian Trail, I was tired, hot, sweaty and really thirsty. I stepped off the trail and there before me in all of it's glory was the Holy Spigot. I bowed before it and let the Holy Water fill me. It was an epiphany !!!!
Two months later I was sued for an 800 dollar water bill. The homeowners were obviously atheists.
I wish I were a lesbian because I love you.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#627358 May 8, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers matey.
As for Shrinky, we might need to call the fire brigade. Their hoses are about the only thing that could clean up his filth.
Now, now, he owns the last 17 topless fireman calendars his hometown passed out during donation week. Those hoses have caused quite the controversial fervor.

Dr. Shrink transmogrifies into Dr. Turgid when he dreams of hoses, helmets, boots, and turnout gear. Squad 51, Engine 69, see the man. He's got a fire and the only cure is more closeted Christian homosexuals.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#627359 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>
mr Bozo
my servant Unga bunga malunga urinate on your comments,and fart at your mouth with stinkis of not diagested mexican chilly,
you are Bozo Dorkus Nunzio Malunzio hup?
You're German. That's no helmet, Prince. That's an anteater.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#627360 May 9, 2014
By the way, reference the tagline, He shouldn't, nor could He. He never existed. He is a figment of your imagination. He loves all the things you do, like Leif Garret and David Cassidy. He is the ultimate fanboy. You Goddicks are regoddickulous.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#627361 May 9, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't tap my holy spigot.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#627362 May 9, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't tap my holy spigot.
This one guy offered me a hard pipe once. I fixed it for him. It now has an elbow joint.

He wasn't happy with my plumbing skills.

I asked him, "Would you like me to make it bend the other way?"

He declined.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#627363 May 9, 2014
Morning.....

“How many times had those awful words
“I know what I’m doing”been uttered throughout history
as prelude to disaster?”

~ Christopher Buckley

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627364 May 9, 2014
Today's Prayer

Good morning, Lord! First of all, thank You for this day and the provisions You have given me. I want to lift up all the women in the world to You. I pray for women to be loving, nurturing, wise, obedient, salt and light in this world. I pray for mothers to be firm when necessary and loving at all times. I pray for wives to be supportive and encouraging to their husbands and to pray for them daily. I pray for sisters and friends to offer encouragement, prayers, and gentle advice when needed. I pray for daughters to honor their mothers and learn from them. I pray that women will seek Your face and Your will. Bless women, Lord, as You have so many times through the ages. You must hold a special place in Your heart for women, for You have given them such important roles in life. I think of Mary; how she gave birth to Jesus and of Esther; how she led and was responsible for saving her people; for Deborah and others. Help me too, Lord, to be the person You want me to be. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627365 May 9, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Don't just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good.

Romans 12:9

K-Love

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#627366 May 9, 2014
unga bunga malunga wrote:
<quoted text>I stand strong on the concrete foundation built by 35 years of house of faith,
solid foundation made is from concrete, heavy mountain stones,and top is from gold and diamonds
also thre is nothing for me from you or any faken churches to build my house of faith,
I don't need any labors,nor pay them for this labor
if you are in the grace of God,last end minute of your life,shows you,
if you don't halucinate or have day dreams?
in the free time,
pray to God and beg Him everyday for forgiveness of your daily filthy terespassings>
have tough courage and preach Gods Word laud as possible
if you need a help,
ask me supervisor of army stinking toilets s...
I prepare few buckets of stinking liquid and we both throw them in their atheistic and homosexuals face,to cause more stinks than before???
you're definitely NOT the most well-adjusted person i've talked to here, saved or unsaved, but i'm here for you if you can humble yourself enough to ask for my help:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 81,277
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 1 hr Johnny 47
Heros of the Simpson criminal trial 1 hr Johnny 56
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Johnny 448,459
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr URineIdiot 701,951
Gay snap eh 6 hr Vet 15
"I thought me & you was down like stocking caps... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr River Tam 995,884