Since: Feb 08

Earth

#627001 Apr 28, 2014
huk wek fu fue wrote:
<quoted text>
read Bible stupid creature,
book of Enokh is fake,
because angels in heaven doesn't have man earthly body and male parts,
Go you dumb insane lesbian and learn basic Bible moral law given to you and all of us,
instead spreading great BS,and stupid not inspire by God stories
you are demented idiot and lesbian cretin without of brain?
nephilim in hebrew means FALLEN CONGREGATION OF GOD?
angels before flood never materialize as human male bodies to f....earthly women,
only spiritual seed ,angel DNA enter virgins wombs of young women and gave birth Nephil im,
huge vilent humans who also sneak in Noah DNA to the earth after Flood,and also gave birth huge size human beings-mixed spiritual angel DNA with human DNA
Bible clearly tell about Goliath,Samson,Anakh tribes and many more who used weapons heavy and huge like 1000 pound heavy handmade weapons,or swords
today in 21 century such huge size males or females called CHATTA IM mostly join military,government, take care gold,diamonds,silver,all world money,econmies of this world and riches and put heavy burden on the seed of Tsadik im,(born to obedience)
such book of Enokh is fake written few about 15 century by jewish believers spreading own fakes and agendas ,blaspheming God and Bible.
The authors of the New Testament were familiar with the content of the story and influenced by it:[4] a short section of 1 Enoch (1 En 1:9) is quoted in the New Testament (Letter of Jude 1:14–15), and is attributed there to "Enoch the Seventh from Adam" (1 En 60:8). The text was also utilised by the community that originally collected the Dead Sea Scrolls.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#627002 Apr 28, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe that if someone is a sinner/criminal we should murder their entire families.
You are as sick and demented as your evil deity.
I believe that God GAVE the people ample warning and time to quit being selfish sinners- but they chose to accept the promised punishment.

Does it still happen today ? I wont know until I am ggone from this body.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#627004 Apr 28, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that God GAVE the people ample warning and time to quit being selfish sinners- but they chose to accept the promised punishment.
Does it still happen today ? I wont know until I am ggone from this body.
You are still saying drowning babies is OK.

That is sick.

I am offended by the disgusting depths Christians will go to justify the evil of their deity.

If your "Bible God" is real it deserves to be crucified, this time cut its head off so it stays dead.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#627007 Apr 28, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i never have comitted adultery, hon.
just so you know and in case you haven't heard this from me; I AM NOT AGAINST PEOPLE WHO SIN! however, i'm an interventionist not an enabler so sometimes i try to seperate a sinner from their sin/addiction and i hope you won't hate me for that:-)
No, I just think you're a w@nker.

“Religion kills”

Down Under

#627008 Apr 28, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you come to the States with your "three sons" and PROVE that I'm clearly as weak as p$$ you gutless rank coward little third world K*NT. And stop plagiarizing me you little K**T, you never even heard of the phrase "lily-livered" until you read it in of my posts, you insecure little sh*t. Why don't you post some more of your first grade prose K**T, so you can get your pathetically much needed "pat on the back"
You pusillanimous piece of Aussie trash
P.S. One more thing K*NT, if the way I am greatly upsets you well then that must mean I'm doing PLENTY RIGHT, because I ALWAYS wanna be at the Polar Opposite of a piece of yellow-belly little sh*t like you.
Hello, my little lily livered bitch. Thanks for proving me right, you are weak as p$$.

Now I command you to make another post to prove it...you will.

“Religion kills”

Down Under

#627009 Apr 28, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> and.....
tHATS WHY NOBODY LIKES YOU!
You freaking retarded moron.
All too true.

“Religion kills”

Down Under

#627010 Apr 28, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are doing good tough job,
sweep out all those left over moral s..,dung,pile of immoral stinks,
sweep out,pee on their dust,
because hell already prepared 3rd level for all those left here abominable immoral perverts mocking only precious name of our beloved Lord.
I am sure our Lord accept our reaction to kick their stinking a...s and close this wicked trolls thread,
who brought nothing at end,
only moral scumbags, abominable s..,atheists,and cretin leader murder of his own baby blood from his life of cockroach,
everybody get at end deserved reward.
God bless you Viking
and good night,
That's just so romantic, so sweet. Which one is the bitch in your relationship?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#627011 Apr 28, 2014
"I could make Heaven on Earth, but only if every single one of you kiss my evil ass and tell me I am perfect and wonderful." - Bible God

I see no difference between your 'God' and your 'Satan'.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#627018 Apr 29, 2014
***Morning**

“You can’t always please everybody,
but you can do what makes you happy
and just hope that those around you
will be happy for you.”

~ Robert Tew

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627019 Apr 29, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I know that You have called me for a special mission. Every Christian has a mission for Your kingdom. I pray that every day, I will seek and follow Your guidance, allowing You to work through me to accomplish Your purpose. If my mission is to feed the hungry, take care of my family, reach out to the hurting, work with a group of children, preach to the multitudes, lead a nation--however big or small--I want to pursue it and bring glory to You. Thank You for finding me worthy of ministering through. In the name of Jesus, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627020 Apr 29, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Since we are living by the Spirit, let us follow the Spirit's leading in every part of our lives.

Galatians 5:25

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#627021 Apr 29, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still saying drowning babies is OK.
That is sick.
I am offended by the disgusting depths Christians will go to justify the evil of their deity.
If your "Bible God" is real it deserves to be crucified, this time cut its head off so it stays dead.
>>>>>Yaaaaaaaaa aaaaawn<<<<< <<<

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#627022 Apr 29, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just think you're a w@nker.
well how very kind and considerate of you to say, Rosa! is there any wonder why we haven't been able to respectfully communicate?:-)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#627024 Apr 29, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
***Morning**
“You can’t always please everybody,
but you can do what makes you happy
and just hope that those around you
will be happy for you.”
~ Robert Tew
Thought for the day
Just wavin' at ya Epi. After 3 weeks thought I would come and read a bit...went back about 4 days and decided that it was not only enough...but maybe 4 days too many.

Wishing you and all others here well...

Later...

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#627025 Apr 29, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
"I could make Heaven on Earth, but only if every single one of you kiss my evil ass and tell me I am perfect and wonderful." - Bible God
I see no difference between your 'God' and your 'Satan'.
A problem with making total pace and harmony on earth is that there are several religions that would not allow it. Many are self fulfilling and the followers have to see their prophecies come about. Others simply just follow along with the program believing there is nothing that can be done due to prophecies that must be fulfilled.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#627026 Apr 29, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text> A problem with making total pace and harmony on earth is that there are several religions that would not allow it. Many are self fulfilling and the followers have to see their prophecies come about. Others simply just follow along with the program believing there is nothing that can be done due to prophecies that must be fulfilled.
I just got back from the doctor. I can end all treatment this Friday. Looks like I am cured. Have to rehabilitate from 9 months of treatment but it seems the "prayers for my demise" have gone unanswered. LOL

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#627033 Apr 29, 2014
*YAWN*

another really dull thread

“Love much, trust none”

There

#627038 Apr 29, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
This thread is HISTORY..........AND I LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!
Agreed. Christ-Stains like you killed this thread.

Congrats! You prove what a POS your religion is.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#627039 Apr 29, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying you pathetic freak, YOU MADE THE WHOLE THING UP BECAUSE YOU'RE AN ATTENTION JUNKIE with no life, no purpose and no friends. You're fooling no one you little phony.
ROFLMAO

You are an attention troll with nothing better to do with your life than sit in your parents basement jerkingoff as you post non-stop hatred on anonymous internet forums.

You are so miserable I am surprised you haven't killed yourself.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#627046 Apr 29, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
My religion is GROWING AND GROWING AND GROWING AND GROWING!!!!!!!!!!
That is just the tumor on your brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I think I was raped while passed out!! 15 min Truth 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min ChristineM 740,318
Christians Are Afraid To Speak Out Against Sin 19 min Witness 1
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 24 min tarek 895
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 33 min Edthirty 3,148
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min ChristineM 227,897
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 53 min mamma-san 221,376
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr hojo 543,118
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Lost In Transition 173,858
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr AussieBobby 259,728