Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#627257 May 6, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> By judging someone of their sin or whatever wasup is a judgement on that persons character..you're just trying to justify it, I don't, I know it's not right, but you seem to have a problem admitting it..
YES - i'm judging the fact that sin is SO AWFUL that it cost God the life of His only Son to redeem us from it!

either get on this same page or throw your lot in with the enemies of God - your choice!:-)

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#627258 May 6, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
YES - i'm judging the fact that sin is SO AWFUL that it cost God the life of His only Son to redeem us from it!
either get on this same page or throw your lot in with the enemies of God - your choice!:-)
It's not your dam place to Judge wasup. you sure as Hell don't tell me where to get.. you should try getting there yourself. I am doing fine. I respect them people and their choice. I do not Agree with them, but they are people that choose their own way. Who am I to Judge them. Hell I like talking to them..Yes, it is my Choice.. I think you should be worried about your own Hypocritical Soul. you must be one of them OSAS people?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#627259 May 6, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> It's not your dam place to Judge wasup. you sure as Hell don't tell me where to get.. you should try getting there yourself. I am doing fine. I respect them people and their choice. I do not Agree with them, but they are people that choose their own way. Who am I to Judge them. Hell I like talking to them..Yes, it is my Choice.. I think you should be worried about your own Hypocritical Soul. you must be one of them OSAS people?
lol - what's a OSAS people?

friend - when i'm judging God to be righteous and sin to be awful, i'm not hating on people but i'm in a better position to help bring them to the necessary cross of Christ.

i'm in the business of making disciples. the original disciples who Jesus called were MEN, not doormats. they were commerical fishermen like the 'deadliest catch' type roghnecks who didn't allow themselves to be pushed around then and we still don't now either.

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THIS ELITE FORCE OF SPIRITUAL COMMANDOS FIGHTING BEHIND ENEMY LINES TO RESCUE THOSE HELD HOSTAGE???
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#627260 May 6, 2014
Seek God For Yourself
By Billy Graham
Know ye that the Lord he is God; it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves ...
—Psalm 100:3
Whenever anyone asks me how I can be so certain about who and what God really is, I am reminded of the story of the little boy who was out flying a kite. It was a fine day to go kite-flying, the wind was brisk, and large billowy clouds were blowing across the sky. The kite went up and up until it was entirely hidden by the clouds.“What are you doing?” a man asked the little boy.“I’m flying a kite,” he replied.“Flying a kite, are you?” the man said,“How can you be sure? You can’t see your kite.”“No,” said the little boy,“I can’t see it, but every little while I feel a tug, so I know for sure that it’s there!” Don’t take anyone else’s word for God. Find Him for yourself, and then you too will know by the wonderful, warm tug on your heartstring, that He is there, for sure.
Prayer for the day
Oh heavenly Father, as I reach out to You I feel the “tug” of Your Holy Spirit, which tells me of Your presence!

Location hidden

#627261 May 6, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
friend - when i'm judging God to be righteous and sin to be awful, i'm not hating on people but i'm in a better position to help bring them to the necessary cross of Christ.
i'm in the business of making disciples. the original disciples who Jesus called were MEN, not doormats. they were commerical fishermen like the 'deadliest catch' type roghnecks who didn't allow themselves to be pushed around then and we still don't now either.
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THIS ELITE FORCE OF SPIRITUAL COMMANDOS FIGHTING BEHIND ENEMY LINES TO RESCUE THOSE HELD HOSTAGE???
Once saved always saved ( OSAS) I am not on here to preach at people, or to be preached at wasup. I like talking to a few people on here is all. I don't care what they believe, it is their choice. there is one gal on here I'd like to see straighten up, but she want talk with me anymore..The rest and her also have made their own decision about faith and I respect it..

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#627262 May 6, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl.....You need to Live in the NOW....Enjoy this very minute as much as you can....Don't even think about what will be in 6 months....
Hugs to ya
:-)
(((((Epi))))))) Awesome advice. Having a series of 'days'..... But am in prayer and praise to Our Father.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#627263 May 6, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
Seek God For Yourself
By Billy Graham
Know ye that the Lord he is God; it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves ...
—Psalm 100:3
Whenever anyone asks me how I can be so certain about who and what God really is, I am reminded of the story of the little boy who was out flying a kite. It was a fine day to go kite-flying, the wind was brisk, and large billowy clouds were blowing across the sky. The kite went up and up until it was entirely hidden by the clouds.“What are you doing?” a man asked the little boy.“I’m flying a kite,” he replied.“Flying a kite, are you?” the man said,“How can you be sure? You can’t see your kite.”“No,” said the little boy,“I can’t see it, but every little while I feel a tug, so I know for sure that it’s there!” Don’t take anyone else’s word for God. Find Him for yourself, and then you too will know by the wonderful, warm tug on your heartstring, that He is there, for sure.
Prayer for the day
Oh heavenly Father, as I reach out to You I feel the “tug” of Your Holy Spirit, which tells me of Your presence!
Amen~

(((((HFN))))))

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#627264 May 6, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
I was letting my ego be a bit sarcastic.
Many Christians believe that all the bible stories are factual.
Many Christians believe Native American stories to be Myths..
In most Native American nations, the religious teachings and stories were passed down through word of mouth. They would gather in a circle several times a year and the eld3est would recite the teachings and stories. the other elders would correct the elder if a word was spoken that was different. there were forums of writing such as what we call cave art. The Iroquois used wampum shells woven together in certain patterns. Many of the early treaties between the Iroquois and British were recorded in Wampum.
But back to my original post.
A tree in the middle of that sky world that was forbidden to eat of,, fighting giants, serpents, animals talking, the world originally covered in water, prophets being sent from creator, good and evil twins fighting, sacred stone tablets, the earth being destroyed because people misused their powers
These are stories told by Native Americans,, why are they counted as less then stories in the bible?
From The Soul of the Indian
Charles Eastman
A missionary once undertook to instruct a group of Indians in the truths of his holy religion. He told them of the creation of the earth in six days, and of the fall of our first parents by eating an apple.
The courteous savages listened attentively, and, after thanking him, one related in his turn a very ancient tradition concerning the origin of the maize. But the missionary plainly showed his disgust and disbelief, indignantly saying:—
"What I delivered to you were sacred truths, but this that you tell me is mere fable and falsehood!"
"My brother," gravely replied the offended Indian, "it seems that you have not been well grounded in the rules of civility. You saw that we, who practice these rules, believed your stories; why, then, do you refuse to credit ours?"
Every religion has its Holy Book, and ours was a mingling of history, poetry, and prophecy, of precept and folk-lore, even such as the modern reader finds within the covers of his Bible. This Bible of ours was our whole literature, a living Book, sowed as precious seed by our wisest sages, and springing anew in the wondering eyes and upon the innocent lips of little children. Upon its hoary wisdom of proverb and fable, its mystic and legendary lore thus sacredly preserved and transmitted from father to son, was based in large part our customs and philosophy.
Then I retract my statements. You shouldn't encourage them with false hopes - even through sarcasm.

My apologies.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#627265 May 6, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(((((Epi))))))) Awesome advice. Having a series of 'days'..... But am in prayer and praise to Our Father.
:)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#627266 May 6, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen~
(((((HFN))))))
(((((Truths)))))
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#627267 May 6, 2014
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#627272 May 6, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I retract my statements. You shouldn't encourage them with false hopes - even through sarcasm.
My apologies.
oh, apology accepted,,, i knew you took that wrong..
For some reason i find the conversation about judging and christian soldiers interesting to follow...

To me the EGO does the judging and Jesus taught about controlling the EGO

Location hidden

#627273 May 6, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text> oh, apology accepted,,, i knew you took that wrong..
For some reason i find the conversation about judging and christian soldiers interesting to follow...
To me the EGO does the judging and Jesus taught about controlling the EGO
Everyone seems to have forgotten Jesus' message, which to me is the most Important thing..I think most "Christians" make a Mockery of his name..You can tell most don't have a clue about it, or they wouldn't be on here talking like they and claiming to be "Christian" which is only a label..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#627274 May 6, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Billions of people have lost their children PERMANENTLY. Your deity's alleged child was only allegedly dead for less than 36 hours. Most grieving parents would take that in a heart beat while your Sky Daddy whines about it for 2000 years.

Tell your Sky Daddy to STFU already and grow a pair.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#627276 May 6, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - what's a OSAS people?...
You and your particular cult. It is Once Saved Always Saved.
You think because you "believe" you are guaranteed salvation regardless of any sins you commit now and in the future.
That is why you continue sin constantly and vigorously and refuse to admit it is sinning.

You are also one of those "Reborn" people. You also think taking a bath once made you perfect.

You are a member of one of the many Southern Baptist, Evangelical lunatic cults.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#627277 May 6, 2014
1,000,000,000,000 "Brag on God" posts won't resurrect this thread.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#627278 May 6, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Everyone seems to have forgotten Jesus' message, which to me is the most Important thing..I think most "Christians" make a Mockery of his name..You can tell most don't have a clue about it, or they wouldn't be on here talking like they and claiming to be "Christian" which is only a label..
I have often thought about this, and one day am going to write about it, but, In many ways, Christianity has become its own Antichrist.
cHriStiaN

Atlanta, GA

#627279 May 6, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text> I have often thought about this, and one day am going to write about it, but, In many ways, Christianity has become its own Antichrist.
>.>.>__rePeNT__0r__bU rN__<.<.<

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#627281 May 6, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
cHriStiaN

Atlanta, GA

#627282 May 6, 2014
d0N'T >.>.>b3tRaY<.<. <g0d

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min Michael 667,948
God has.......A-L-W-A-Y-S?!?!......EXISTED???!!! 1 hr Defeated Atheism 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Defeated Atheism 979,478
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 1 hr Mr About Town 8
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 92,754
Did O.J. toss murder into a Brentwood street g... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 27
The REAL TRUTH about TWA Flight 800 (Dec '15) 2 hr Doctor REALITY 11
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Brian_G 286,095
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web