God BELIEVES in YOU~

#627217 May 4, 2014
It's been years in the making.... and a group effort /c:

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#627218 May 4, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Viking is like a vulture swooping down on dying threads and screaming "Dibs!".
This thread had many a good debate in the past. Most of the reasonable and decent Christians left months ago.
Yeah, ole dude seemed angry..

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Sunburnt Country

#627222 May 4, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, ole dude seemed angry..
Yeah! Behind all his terroristic threats, behind his computer - Viking is as weak as p$$.

He knows it too...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#627223 May 5, 2014
God Monday Morning.....

“Until you make the unconscious conscious,
it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

~ Carl Jung

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627224 May 5, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear Lord, Many are the wonderful works You have done. You have put a new song in my mouth and praise in my heart. You gave new life to my steps and peace in my soul. You have lifted me up and placed me upon solid ground. Thank you. May my life bless You and my Words exalt You, O Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627225 May 5, 2014
Encouraging Words....

With joy you will drink deeply from the fountain of salvation!

Isaiah 12:3

K-Love

Location hidden

#627226 May 5, 2014
There comes a point in
your life when you realize
who really matters, who
never did, and who
always will.

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#627227 May 5, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
With joy you will drink deeply from the fountain of salvation!
Isaiah 12:3
K-Love
Hi Epi,

Been a long time since I looked in, Good Morning to all who still post here, I see Duane {{hug}},
Deb {{hug} and and a big God Bless to you Epi. Wishing we could all be together as in the past.

It's finally warming up in my little coener of the world, nice to see the robins and birds coming back. Can't recall a tough winter like this one just passed, seems spring is going into summer and then it's winter again.

Wishing the best for you all.

peace and pansies

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#627229 May 5, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You are flaming antigaytards You also sucked each other real good just now.
You both exhibit the same religious disease, and you both are lying fundies.
You both think you speak to and for god, and you both are criminally insane.
Makes you wonder just how many tards there are in your little sock of the month club.
Street corner jebus, loud mouth religitards and extremely obnoxious people who deny science and worship a primitive monster god that is beneath modern human morals.
Say hello to the Viking caveman , waaasssuuup the serial booty grabber.
this whole rant was classic, but i especially liked the part where you said "...beneath modern human morals" LOL - i just about fell out my chair laughing!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#627230 May 5, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you aren't a "Real Christian" then you are gay and atheist." - Assup
LOL! well yeah, kinda sorta i guess that's about how it is.

moral of story - why remain a gaytheist when God sent His Son to reedem us from it???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#627231 May 5, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Viking is like a vulture swooping down on dying threads and screaming "Dibs!".
This thread had many a good debate in the past. Most of the reasonable and decent Christians left months ago.
in other words and to finish duane's thought: only a few decent Christians remain (like wasup) and now it's mostly just the unreasonable and indecent pagan/gaytheists left to argue against all moral wisdom
YTubeNews

Marietta, GA

#627232 May 5, 2014

ANTICHRIST ON WORLD STAGE (News)-----

http://youtu.be/-SsOwMGssNI

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#627233 May 5, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
People discovered America long before there was a passage by the Bering Straights.
(Pre Clovis) Some sits are 50,000 years old.
In fact Carthage discovered America before the Vikings , The Americas were discovered at least 6 times , sadly the Viking settlement ended and the Vikings all died, none of them were able to survive.
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
New Evidence Puts Man In North America 50,000 Years Ago
http://frontiers-of-anthropology.blogspot.com...

And then there are the old Native American stories that so many dismiss.
Who would believe such nonsense.. A tree in the middle of that sky world that was forbidden to eat of,, fighting giants, serpents, animals talking, the world originally covered in water, prophets being sent from creator, good and evil twins fighting, sacred stone tablets, the earth being destroyed because people misused their powers, HOGWASH....
Only the bible it true!

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#627236 May 5, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi,
Been a long time since I looked in, Good Morning to all who still post here, I see Duane {{hug}},
Deb {{hug} and and a big God Bless to you Epi. Wishing we could all be together as in the past.
It's finally warming up in my little coener of the world, nice to see the robins and birds coming back. Can't recall a tough winter like this one just passed, seems spring is going into summer and then it's winter again.
Wishing the best for you all.
peace and pansies
Was thinking about you lately (c: So glad when you peek in !

Quite a long winter to be sure- very glad on be on this side of it. Ahhhh spring. I'm not going to let my brain think on winter yet....but admittedly I already have had panic at the thought of Christmas being only 7 months away !

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#627237 May 5, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the bible it true!
"True"
- is it all factual?
- is it all still true?
- where does "God" specifically state this?
- How come many so-called "Christians" utilize the Acts of the Apostles and refuse to acknowledge and utilize the other non-biblical texts attributed to other Apostles?

I disagree with your parroted conclusion. I can show you many ways in which it is not.

You shouldn't be so "complete" with your incomplete words.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Sunburnt Country

#627238 May 5, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you aren't a "Real Christian" then you are gay and atheist." - Assup
Oh wow! In that case, I won't be lifting my shirt around that sleazoid.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#627239 May 5, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
"True"
- is it all factual?
- is it all still true?
- where does "God" specifically state this?
- How come many so-called "Christians" utilize the Acts of the Apostles and refuse to acknowledge and utilize the other non-biblical texts attributed to other Apostles?
I disagree with your parroted conclusion. I can show you many ways in which it is not.
You shouldn't be so "complete" with your incomplete words.
I was letting my ego be a bit sarcastic.
Many Christians believe that all the bible stories are factual.
Many Christians believe Native American stories to be Myths..
In most Native American nations, the religious teachings and stories were passed down through word of mouth. They would gather in a circle several times a year and the eld3est would recite the teachings and stories. the other elders would correct the elder if a word was spoken that was different. there were forums of writing such as what we call cave art. The Iroquois used wampum shells woven together in certain patterns. Many of the early treaties between the Iroquois and British were recorded in Wampum.

But back to my original post.
A tree in the middle of that sky world that was forbidden to eat of,, fighting giants, serpents, animals talking, the world originally covered in water, prophets being sent from creator, good and evil twins fighting, sacred stone tablets, the earth being destroyed because people misused their powers
These are stories told by Native Americans,, why are they counted as less then stories in the bible?

From The Soul of the Indian
Charles Eastman
A missionary once undertook to instruct a group of Indians in the truths of his holy religion. He told them of the creation of the earth in six days, and of the fall of our first parents by eating an apple.
The courteous savages listened attentively, and, after thanking him, one related in his turn a very ancient tradition concerning the origin of the maize. But the missionary plainly showed his disgust and disbelief, indignantly saying:—
"What I delivered to you were sacred truths, but this that you tell me is mere fable and falsehood!"
"My brother," gravely replied the offended Indian, "it seems that you have not been well grounded in the rules of civility. You saw that we, who practice these rules, believed your stories; why, then, do you refuse to credit ours?"
Every religion has its Holy Book, and ours was a mingling of history, poetry, and prophecy, of precept and folk-lore, even such as the modern reader finds within the covers of his Bible. This Bible of ours was our whole literature, a living Book, sowed as precious seed by our wisest sages, and springing anew in the wondering eyes and upon the innocent lips of little children. Upon its hoary wisdom of proverb and fable, its mystic and legendary lore thus sacredly preserved and transmitted from father to son, was based in large part our customs and philosophy.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#627243 May 6, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text> Tuesday, October 29, 2013
New Evidence Puts Man In North America 50,000 Years Ago
http://frontiers-of-anthropology.blogspot.com...
And then there are the old Native American stories that so many dismiss.
Who would believe such nonsense.. A tree in the middle of that sky world that was forbidden to eat of,, fighting giants, serpents, animals talking, the world originally covered in water, prophets being sent from creator, good and evil twins fighting, sacred stone tablets, the earth being destroyed because people misused their powers, HOGWASH....
Only the bible it true!
No surprise for many of us...just scientific verification of ancient history already known.

Location hidden

#627244 May 6, 2014
Don't judge
someone
just because
they sin
differently
than you.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627245 May 6, 2014
Morning.....

((*L-))

“If they hadn’t tried to break me down,
I wouldn’t know that I’m unbreakable.”

~ Gabourey Sidibe

Thought for the day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min here 55,895
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 12 min andet1987 18
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 19 min andet1987 2,304
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min brandy trujillo 971,738
News Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) 49 min Divorce Lawyer 57
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 182,931
Have a wonderful safe evening....o.k.?? 4REAL 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RoSesz 650,010
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 20 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web