Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#627291 May 7, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text> I have often thought about this, and one day am going to write about it, but, In many ways, Christianity has become its own Antichrist.
The abrahamic priests were corrupted from the very beginning. Rotten meat doesn't purify itself-ever.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#627292 May 7, 2014
Confidence
is silent
Insecurities
are loud..

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#627293 May 7, 2014
Mornin

“Next time there’s a storm,
you need to leave open both doors.
Don’t let your misfortunes find a home.”

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627294 May 7, 2014
Today's Prayer

God, Things that taste bitter, do not taste good. Likewise, a soul that is bitter, does not feel good. Please help me to not become bitter over people who have hurt me. I pray for these people, that you would help them realize what they have done, and give them the desire and courage to make things right. I pray also that you would put the desire and courage in me to forgive and put the past behind; to live every day as a new day, being thankful for new beginnings. Thank you God, for giving me a new beginning. In Jesus name I pray and give you thanks. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627295 May 7, 2014
Encouraging Words....

I restore the crushed spirit of the humble and revive the courage of those with repentant hearts.

Isaiah 57:15

K-Love

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#627296 May 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Once saved always saved ( OSAS) I am not on here to preach at people, or to be preached at wasup. I like talking to a few people on here is all. I don't care what they believe, it is their choice. there is one gal on here I'd like to see straighten up, but she want talk with me anymore..The rest and her also have made their own decision about faith and I respect it..
am i to gather from this that you respect all kinds of moral/immoral decisions and beliefs of people on these threads, but you're questioning & challenging those who believe OSAS?

you might want to look at yourself and ask "what side of this spirit-war am i really on?"

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#627297 May 7, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
yep, you're a hostage hon and don't even realize it!

wanna be rescued by your knight in shining armor?:-)

Location hidden

#627298 May 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
am i to gather from this that you respect all kinds of moral/immoral decisions and beliefs of people on these threads, but you're questioning & challenging those who believe OSAS?
you might want to look at yourself and ask "what side of this spirit-war am i really on?"
I respect people for who they are and the choices they make. I know what side of the fence I am on. I am not questioning anything, I simply was curious, as you get on here talking shyt one minute and the next talking about how good a job you're doing for Christ. Acceptance is the key to all my problems today..

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#627301 May 7, 2014
unga bunga malunga wrote:
<quoted text>
beliving in OSAS,
doesn't make none of them ,right to enter gates of heaven,
just you spreading earthly crap,mister Bomba
lol! i never said that i believe OSAS, but just challenged a person's position in general.

i thank God that my salvation doesn't depend on me; what i do or don't do, but it depends on what our Lord and Savior did on Calvary!;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#627302 May 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I respect people for who they are and the choices they make. I know what side of the fence I am on. I am not questioning anything, I simply was curious, as you get on here talking shyt one minute and the next talking about how good a job you're doing for Christ. Acceptance is the key to all my problems today..
i'm just curious why you have such an easy time accepting people for being proud that they're gay and such, but have a hard time with me for being confident in God?!

it seems rather inconsistent and hypocritical of you, but i'm not judging you for it, friend:-)

Location hidden

#627304 May 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! i never said that i believe OSAS, but just challenged a person's position in general.
i thank God that my salvation doesn't depend on me; what i do or don't do, but it depends on what our Lord and Savior did on Calvary!;-)
Faith w/out works is dead, dead, DEAD!!

Location hidden

#627305 May 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm just curious why you have such an easy time accepting people for being proud that they're gay and such, but have a hard time with me for being confident in God?!
it seems rather inconsistent and hypocritical of you, but i'm not judging you for it, friend:-)
You're actions and words speak volumes wasup.. people are who they are, I don't have a hard time with you for being confident in God, it's how you make a Mockery outta his name that I have a hard time with..

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#627306 May 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You're actions and words speak volumes wasup.. people are who they are, I don't have a hard time with you for being confident in God, it's how you make a Mockery outta his name that I have a hard time with..
like i said - i find it interesting how easily judgments about me roll off your tongue, but how gracious you are to those who blantantly blaspheme God and stand for immorality!

you can be who you are, of course, but your works are proof of what your 'faith' is in!

Location hidden

#627307 May 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
like i said - i find it interesting how easily judgments about me roll off your tongue, but how gracious you are to those who blantantly blaspheme God and stand for immorality!
you can be who you are, of course, but your works are proof of what your 'faith' is in!
My Faith is in myself wasup. Frankly I don't give a hoot what or who you stand for, nor do I care what others believe. At least the others aren't hypocritical like you.. ACCEPTANCE wasup ACCEPTANCE!!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#627309 May 7, 2014
Truth Brings Freedom
By Billy Graham
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
—John 8:36
The mark of a true Christian is found in his personal relationship to the Person of Jesus Christ. Christianity is Christ. Christ is Christianity. I speak reverently when I say that Jesus is more than His ideas. All that He said was true, but without Him even the truth would have been powerless. Men know the power of truth, and truth is that which sets men free. Jesus said,“I am the truth.”
Prayer for the day
Thank You, Jesus, for the shackles that have been broken in my life!
WILLOW

Lincolnton, NC

#627310 May 7, 2014
He just does
Doctor REALITY

United States

#627313 May 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Jesus on Calvary didn't die for this satanic world,
he died for His chosen elected humans,and for the world were they will reside forever.
i like you man,
you sounds like true believer
Manorkus Palorkus DORKUS.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#627316 May 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You're actions and words speak volumes wasup.. people are who they are, I don't have a hard time with you for being confident in God, it's how you make a Mockery outta his name that I have a hard time with..
I'll second that. It's not hard to pick out a hypocrite.

Location hidden

#627318 May 7, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll second that. It's not hard to pick out a hypocrite.
Hi Rosa :) I agree, but I to am guilty sometime.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#627320 May 7, 2014
<quoted text>
only idiots like you can send comment like this,
since mankind exist majority of POS humans are not only corrupted by also stupid dumb ,and you are one of those, cheap comments from you doesn't purify you as wise person,
you are primitive idiot
just
dzyndzel maciczny nunzio
If I want any shit out of you I will squeeze your head pervert.
Go suck yourself into oblivion pervert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Kwisatz Haderach 88,638
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 703,878
How to a approach a top foreign dating coach? 5 hr ramon40 1
News US may never see another spiritual leader like ... 5 hr Rocky 15
New girl reminds me too much of ex gf 5 hr carlvei3 1
The REAL reason TWA Flight 800 broke in half 6 hr Doctor REALITY 9
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr BongoKrap 996,575