Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#626656 Apr 23, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words.....
And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace.
Colossians 3:15
K-Love
I have this huge world wall map -- as I stand in front of it and view
the different countries, and the vast space - imagining all the people
from every walk of life in every hidden corner of the world that will see Jesus
one day --

A day of PEACE is coming -- how wonderful.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#626657 Apr 23, 2014
Blessed Wednesday for anyone looking in - that just wants a friendly
hello --

A beautiful msg from Gods Word Epi has been posted this morning,
so if your seeking a bit of encouragment - may it bless you today.

TLC - OSG

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#626660 Apr 23, 2014
Internet 007 Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
none of those passages say about adam refusing sex with animals- you half stupid paranoidal cockroach
only you are without of sin,
because you have sex with your female animal
Why you actin fool?
dorkimus maximus ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#626661 Apr 23, 2014
Joshuas Polaris 2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my gosh, a flash from the past teehee -- So GOoD to see you
are still traveling thru -- I've been granted a name change but I'm still OSG --
I miss that little Joshua Texas by your name --
As for Steve -- I hope he hasn't given up here completely --
TLC - OSG
Hey OSG!! Good to see you!

I don't get around these parts much anymore lol, how's life treating you?

Vincit qui se vincit

#626662 Apr 23, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Ricky :) are you a believer ?
Depends on what it is Andet, I believe in manys things!

Vincit qui se vincit

#626663 Apr 23, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
let's hope that skombo is tucked away searching the scriptures of salvation being COMPLETELY by grace through faith so he doesn't keep preaching the roman/pagan/humanistic faith + works blasphemy against Christ combo!
So he is still around, okay thanks!

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#626664 Apr 23, 2014
Internet dr Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you,but
at first nowhere Genesis said that fruit was apple,?
nowhere is said that snake was snake with human language?
God gave them clothes without of ANGER?
newhere is written such Lies of yours?
Santa doesn't exist even little children know this?
nowhere is written from santa bag of coal to make great fire?
i THINK YOU ARE PRETTY DEEP DOWN IN LIES,DECEVINGS,AND BS AGAINST NATURAL EARTHLY LAW.
Your Manintou from this reason made you jerk and human idiot,half man half women,at end brain eunuch
I wonder that you are still outside of mental institute for such retarded brain idiots like you?
here are pictures of the apple tree adam eve and the snake
https://www.google.com/search...

1The snake was more clever than all the wild animals the LORD God had made. He asked the woman, "Did God really say,'You must never eat the fruit of any tree in the garden'?" 2The woman answered the snake, "We're allowed to eat the fruit from any tree in the garden 3except the tree in the middle of the garden. God said,'You must never eat it or touch it. If you do, you will die!'" 4"You certainly won't die!" the snake told the woman. 5God knows that when you eat it your eyes will be opened.
http://biblehub.com/gwt/genesis/3.htm

“Peace”

Earth

#626665 Apr 23, 2014
Internet dr Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>

Santa doesn't exist even little children know this?
I'm glad you brought that up...

I think it s just awful how people teach these innocent children (from the day they are born) such lies about Santa Clause. it makes Santa the biggest celebration of the year to most children.. But then comes the day when you have to tell them that it was all a BIG LIE, many of them go off and cry and cry!

BUT then you tell them not to worry about Santa because now I am going to tell you a REAL STORY about JESUS. Unlike santa where you sat on his lap, watched movies on tv, opened the presents the next morning, ect, you cant see Jesus, you just HAVE TO BELIEVE of you will burn in hell...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#626666 Apr 23, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
A man is involved in a shipwreck and is stranded on an island with nothing but a pig and a dog. After 6 months or so, the guy starts to feel a little"amorous". So he looks at the pig and says to himself, "what the hell? who's gonna know" So he takes off his pants, walks up behind the pig and starts... well.. you know... boinkin the oinker. Suddenly the dog attacks him and continues to do so until he stops.... Another 6 months go by and the guy is going crazy with need. So he tries doing the pig again only to be attacked once more by the dog. Yet another several months go by when this BEAUTIFUL woman washes up on shore - naked as the day she was born. One problem, she is not breathing. Quickly the guy gives her mouth to mouth. He nurses her back to health. One day whe he is tending her she looks up at him (STILL NAKED) and says.. in a breathy, sultry voice... "you have saved my life. Any thing you want, it is yours. Any desire you have... ask. Anything... anything at all." The guy looks at her lustfully and says... "YEAH! Can you hold that damned dog?"
ROFLMAO

“Peace”

Earth

#626670 Apr 23, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!!
It's great to hear a joke, rather than read the usual human ones on here.
glad it brought smile to your soul... Maybe someone should post one a day!

“Peace”

Earth

#626671 Apr 23, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Anna said "Again please back up your religious position with biblical verses..."
why, so you can trample them?
here is a verse that completely fits our discussion:
"For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed" Jn 3:20
since you won't admit that there are sexual sins even though the Bible is very clear about it, you're obviously refusing the 'light' on this subject because you love the darkness of your life-choice.
I never said there were not any sexual sins talked abut in the Bible
What I have ask you for is verses stating that being Transsexual in itself is a sin.
Being transsexual has nothing to do with sexuality and who, or how one has sex.

Is your sword so dull that it can not cut to the truth?

2 Timothy 2:24-25
A servant of the Lord must not quarrel but must be kind to everyone, be able to teach, and be patient with difficult people.
He must speak in a gentle tone when correcting the errors of opponents, in the hope that God will at last give them repentance, for them to come to a full knowledge of the truth

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#626672 Apr 23, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
here are pictures of the apple tree adam eve and the snake
https://www.google.com/search...
1The snake was more clever than all the wild animals the LORD God had made. He asked the woman, "Did God really say,'You must never eat the fruit of any tree in the garden'?" 2The woman answered the snake, "We're allowed to eat the fruit from any tree in the garden 3except the tree in the middle of the garden. God said,'You must never eat it or touch it. If you do, you will die!'" 4"You certainly won't die!" the snake told the woman. 5God knows that when you eat it your eyes will be opened.
http://biblehub.com/gwt/genesis/3.htm
The act of becoming aware of the Self.

....but you can't see this.....why not?

Why did "God" give Eve misinformation, especially when all humans will die?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#626673 Apr 23, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Doing very well, how have you been?
Does Skomboli still post around here?
(((((((Ricky)))))))) Hope that you are well !

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#626675 Apr 23, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
What I have ask you for is verses stating that being Transsexual in itself is a sin.
A servant of the Lord must not quarrel but must be kind to everyone, be able to teach, and be patient with difficult people.
He must speak in a gentle tone when correcting the errors of opponents, in the hope that God will at last give them repentance, for them to come to a full knowledge of the truth
you seem to be taking a 'harsh' tone with me and i'm sorry that you consider us "opponents".

out of curiousity - what do you think of feces-smearers who get colostomy bag procedures done for the purpose of more ready access to fulfill their sexual attraction? would you proudly allow them into the LGBT community (aka; LGBTF) and would you fight for their right of public expressions of commitment & 'love/lust'?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#626676 Apr 23, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
also - are you agreeing that there ARE sexual sins outlined in the Bible and you respect them?

if so, do you mind sharing the one's regarding homosexual/same sex sins in both the old and new testaments for our audience and explaining how you agree with the Bible so that there is no more confusion between us of where you stand on sexual sins?:-)

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#626678 Apr 23, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey OSG!! Good to see you!
I don't get around these parts much anymore lol, how's life treating you?
Well when you do it is always a pleasure to get a shout out from you --

As for me - getting older by the day LOL but loving care helps keep the gray away --

I'm going to be a grandma again -- my son just announced today for positive the baby is a Boy -- we are excited !!! Due Sept 26th I have another granddaughter that will be 30 on that date --

Anyway -- life is wonderful -- and soooo blessed -- TLC - OSG

“Peace”

Earth

#626679 Apr 23, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
The act of becoming aware of the Self.
....but you can't see this.....why not?
Why did "God" give Eve misinformation, especially when all humans will die?
Thank you for the great answer…
My comment to the good doctor in the room was simply on a level he could understand!
The question to wasup was to see if he took the bible literally word for word or if he had a different idea.

You though are similar to what I believe, maybe in different words, I think!

Self aware = EGO
Our spirit for the most part, sits back and watches while ego is what controls most of our lifes.
When the ego is allowed to control us, we loose the ability to connect spiritually.
So eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil was allowing the ego to take control.
Cast out of the garden was loosing the spiritual connection due to the ego.

Perhaps using the story of Cain and Able might work too. Cain being the EGO, Able being the spirit.
The ego became jealous of the spirit and in time killed the connection, hence cast out of the land.

"Why did "God" give Eve misinformation, especially when all humans will die?"
Please share that answer as i could go in several directions at the moment..

“Peace”

Earth

#626680 Apr 23, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you seem to be taking a 'harsh' tone with me and i'm sorry that you consider us "opponents".
out of curiousity - what do you think of feces-smearers who get colostomy bag procedures done for the purpose of more ready access to fulfill their sexual attraction? would you proudly allow them into the LGBT community (aka; LGBTF) and would you fight for their right of public expressions of commitment & 'love/lust'?

I meant no harsh tone, sorry you took it that way.
you said if you posted verses pertaining to transsexuals, that I would trample over them.
I ask if your sword was dull. Isn't the word the sword of the spirit?

16in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

As to colostomy, please give medical references where the operation is done for that purpose and where people are approved for it for those reasons?

“Peace”

Earth

#626682 Apr 23, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
also - are you agreeing that there ARE sexual sins outlined in the Bible and you respect them?
if so, do you mind sharing the one's regarding homosexual/same sex sins in both the old and new testaments for our audience and explaining how you agree with the Bible so that there is no more confusion between us of where you stand on sexual sins?:-)
yes I agree that there are sexual sins outlined in the bible.

As to the "sharing the one's regarding homosexual/same sex sins in both the old and new testaments"
I can not make a judgment on this because there is too much controversy between translations and historical/cultural differences in historical documents to confidently judge another person in this matter, or to state that the verses commonly used to condemn homosexuality are accurately being applied today.
If one is not positive, or there is a slight bit of room for doubt, then it would be a sin use them against others. BUT I might safely say that the sexual sins that apply to heterosexual people also apply to homosexual people.

Do you have a menstrual shack on your property?
Do you believe having more then one wife is a sin?
If a man jumped on you with intent to kill you, and your wife grabbed him by the balls to save you, would you cut her hand off?
Seeing that we know medically that it is unusual for a woman to be born without a hymen, and others to tear theirs through activates other then sex, would you have your virgin wife put to death if she didn’t bleed on your wedding night?

Is rape a sexual sin?
If you had a virgin daughter and a man raped her, and she was not promised to another man, would you sell her to that man so that they could be married?

even king James himself was at best bisexual.
Gay Royal Lovenest Restored
http://www.icon.org.uk/index.php...
Restorers working on one of England?s most beautiful historic houses have uncovered a secret pair of connecting doors between the bedroom used by King James 1 and the one used by his favourite, George Villiers, Duke of Buckingham. 
James 1 stayed at Apethorpe 11 times, more than in any house in England except his own palaces. Villiers, reputedly "the handsomest-bodied man in all of England," was called ?'sweet child and wife? by the doting king who granted Villiers what he granted to none other during his reign ? a dukedom. There is good documentary evidence to indicate that James and George Villiers were lovers from 1615 until the King?s death in 1625.

George Villiers, Duke of Buckingham
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/george-v...
George Villiers, Earl of Buckingham, became the favourite of James I after they first met in 1614. Villiers succeeded Robert Carr, Earl of Somerset, as the king’s favourite after Carr’s fall from grace after the murder of Sir Thomas Overbury.
““I, James, am neither God nor an angel, but a man like any other. Therefore I act like a man, and confess to loving those dear to me more than other men. You may be sure that I love the Earl of Buckingham more than anyone else, and more than you who are here assembled. I wish to speak in my own behalf, and not to have it thought to be a defect, for Jesus Christ did the same, and therefore I cannot be blamed. Christ had his John, and I have my George.”

“Peace”

Earth

#626683 Apr 23, 2014
A woman gets pulled over for speeding by a California Highway Patrol motorcycle officer. When he walked up to her window and opened his ticket book she said, "I bet you're going to sell me tickets to the Highway Patrol Ball." He replied, "No, highway patrolmen don't have balls." There followed a moment of silence while she smiled and he realized what he had said. He then closed his book, got back on his motorcycle and left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Nohweh 48,375
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 445,708
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Rosesz 646,491
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 10 min Truthiness 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min The Hangman 971,620
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min Toby 105,567
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min onemale 281,238
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Freebird USA 182,639
More from around the web