Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#626645 Apr 23, 2014
Encouraging Words.....

And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace.

Colossians 3:15

K-Love

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#626646 Apr 23, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah okay..........like you've EVER read Matthew 23.........who do ya think you're fooling??
BITCH!!!!
Yes you are a little forum bitch, just like your mother before you. LOL

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#626647 Apr 23, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
A man is involved in a shipwreck and is stranded on an island with nothing but a pig and a dog. After 6 months or so, the guy starts to feel a little"amorous". So he looks at the pig and says to himself, "what the hell? who's gonna know" So he takes off his pants, walks up behind the pig and starts... well.. you know... boinkin the oinker. Suddenly the dog attacks him and continues to do so until he stops.... Another 6 months go by and the guy is going crazy with need. So he tries doing the pig again only to be attacked once more by the dog. Yet another several months go by when this BEAUTIFUL woman washes up on shore - naked as the day she was born. One problem, she is not breathing. Quickly the guy gives her mouth to mouth. He nurses her back to health. One day whe he is tending her she looks up at him (STILL NAKED) and says.. in a breathy, sultry voice... "you have saved my life. Any thing you want, it is yours. Any desire you have... ask. Anything... anything at all." The guy looks at her lustfully and says... "YEAH! Can you hold that damned dog?"
ROFL!!

It's great to hear a joke, rather than read the usual human ones on here.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#626648 Apr 23, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaah, that's just your frighteningly stupid take on the situation. At least I STAND for something. I'm not a gutless rank coward who's on the fence and doesn't know which way to go. You hate both Christians and non-Christians. I see you arguing here with both positions on a daily basis. Why don't you go to the store and buy some conviction, grit and courage.
I don't hate anyone dude. people are who they are. Acceptance is the Key to all my problems Today. I am not hear to be swayed or to sway anyone, nor am I here to gain/get Approval from anyone. I try to Respect everyone for what they Believe. I am who I am. your the One Talking Shyt! I Do Believe in Jesus and His Message, it's just Hypocrites like you, That I don't Like Hearing It From..Good Luck On Your Journey!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#626649 Apr 23, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Ricky......How are you doin?
:-)
Doing very well, how have you been?

Does Skomboli still post around here?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#626650 Apr 23, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Doing very well, how have you been?
hi Ricky :) are you a believer ?

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#626651 Apr 23, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe one day my pair will be as big as yours..........Mr. Rose Winkle.
You can dream about it, little boy. Funny how you should show up just as we were discussing eunuchs.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#626652 Apr 23, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text> please explain what Adam's sin was?
i thought you said you were a believer and have a history of studying the Word of God?!

i'm all for helping a sincere seeker, but i'm also learning where not to cast my pearls.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#626653 Apr 23, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t where you are debating this subject with any evidence other then your personal onions along with changing the subject when you have no real reply.
You said :
<quoted text>
I ask for biblical verses to back up your statement,, I have seen none.
You ask:
<quoted text>
I gave a link to a Christian pastor / PHD psychologist, in reply you state:
<quoted text>
Again no biblical verses to prove your stance against transsexuals.
I touched on the subject about transsexuals and the connection to eunuchs to which you stated:
<quoted text>
I posted information showing your statement is wrong.
And now you reply with this.
<quoted text>
Again I see you avoiding dwelling into the subject and rather simply giving your own opinions instead of backing your opinions (often off the subject) up with factual information.
In most debates, if one dances around the subject, it is because they are ignorant of the subject they are trying to debate.
Again please back up your religious position with biblical verses that directly and clearly address the subject of transsexuals/eunuchs
Anna said "Again please back up your religious position with biblical verses..."

why, so you can trample them?

here is a verse that completely fits our discussion:

"For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed" Jn 3:20

since you won't admit that there are sexual sins even though the Bible is very clear about it, you're obviously refusing the 'light' on this subject because you love the darkness of your life-choice.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#626654 Apr 23, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
let's hope that skombo is tucked away searching the scriptures of salvation being COMPLETELY by grace through faith so he doesn't keep preaching the roman/pagan/humanistic faith + works blasphemy against Christ combo!

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#626655 Apr 23, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
Oh my gosh, a flash from the past teehee -- So GOoD to see you
are still traveling thru -- I've been granted a name change but I'm still OSG --

I miss that little Joshua Texas by your name --

As for Steve -- I hope he hasn't given up here completely --

TLC - OSG

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#626656 Apr 23, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words.....
And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace.
Colossians 3:15
K-Love
I have this huge world wall map -- as I stand in front of it and view
the different countries, and the vast space - imagining all the people
from every walk of life in every hidden corner of the world that will see Jesus
one day --

A day of PEACE is coming -- how wonderful.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#626657 Apr 23, 2014
Blessed Wednesday for anyone looking in - that just wants a friendly
hello --

A beautiful msg from Gods Word Epi has been posted this morning,
so if your seeking a bit of encouragment - may it bless you today.

TLC - OSG

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#626660 Apr 23, 2014
Internet 007 Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
none of those passages say about adam refusing sex with animals- you half stupid paranoidal cockroach
only you are without of sin,
because you have sex with your female animal
Why you actin fool?
dorkimus maximus ...

Vincit qui se vincit

#626661 Apr 23, 2014
Joshuas Polaris 2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my gosh, a flash from the past teehee -- So GOoD to see you
are still traveling thru -- I've been granted a name change but I'm still OSG --
I miss that little Joshua Texas by your name --
As for Steve -- I hope he hasn't given up here completely --
TLC - OSG
Hey OSG!! Good to see you!

I don't get around these parts much anymore lol, how's life treating you?

Vincit qui se vincit

#626662 Apr 23, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Ricky :) are you a believer ?
Depends on what it is Andet, I believe in manys things!

Vincit qui se vincit

#626663 Apr 23, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
let's hope that skombo is tucked away searching the scriptures of salvation being COMPLETELY by grace through faith so he doesn't keep preaching the roman/pagan/humanistic faith + works blasphemy against Christ combo!
So he is still around, okay thanks!

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#626664 Apr 23, 2014
Internet dr Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you,but
at first nowhere Genesis said that fruit was apple,?
nowhere is said that snake was snake with human language?
God gave them clothes without of ANGER?
newhere is written such Lies of yours?
Santa doesn't exist even little children know this?
nowhere is written from santa bag of coal to make great fire?
i THINK YOU ARE PRETTY DEEP DOWN IN LIES,DECEVINGS,AND BS AGAINST NATURAL EARTHLY LAW.
Your Manintou from this reason made you jerk and human idiot,half man half women,at end brain eunuch
I wonder that you are still outside of mental institute for such retarded brain idiots like you?
here are pictures of the apple tree adam eve and the snake
https://www.google.com/search...

1The snake was more clever than all the wild animals the LORD God had made. He asked the woman, "Did God really say,'You must never eat the fruit of any tree in the garden'?" 2The woman answered the snake, "We're allowed to eat the fruit from any tree in the garden 3except the tree in the middle of the garden. God said,'You must never eat it or touch it. If you do, you will die!'" 4"You certainly won't die!" the snake told the woman. 5God knows that when you eat it your eyes will be opened.
http://biblehub.com/gwt/genesis/3.htm

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#626665 Apr 23, 2014
Internet dr Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>

Santa doesn't exist even little children know this?
I'm glad you brought that up...

I think it s just awful how people teach these innocent children (from the day they are born) such lies about Santa Clause. it makes Santa the biggest celebration of the year to most children.. But then comes the day when you have to tell them that it was all a BIG LIE, many of them go off and cry and cry!

BUT then you tell them not to worry about Santa because now I am going to tell you a REAL STORY about JESUS. Unlike santa where you sat on his lap, watched movies on tv, opened the presents the next morning, ect, you cant see Jesus, you just HAVE TO BELIEVE of you will burn in hell...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#626666 Apr 23, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
A man is involved in a shipwreck and is stranded on an island with nothing but a pig and a dog. After 6 months or so, the guy starts to feel a little"amorous". So he looks at the pig and says to himself, "what the hell? who's gonna know" So he takes off his pants, walks up behind the pig and starts... well.. you know... boinkin the oinker. Suddenly the dog attacks him and continues to do so until he stops.... Another 6 months go by and the guy is going crazy with need. So he tries doing the pig again only to be attacked once more by the dog. Yet another several months go by when this BEAUTIFUL woman washes up on shore - naked as the day she was born. One problem, she is not breathing. Quickly the guy gives her mouth to mouth. He nurses her back to health. One day whe he is tending her she looks up at him (STILL NAKED) and says.. in a breathy, sultry voice... "you have saved my life. Any thing you want, it is yours. Any desire you have... ask. Anything... anything at all." The guy looks at her lustfully and says... "YEAH! Can you hold that damned dog?"
ROFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 51 min Polling 52,535
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 2 hr Chosen Saint Cild 35
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Chosen Saint Cild 693,389
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Chosen Saint Cild 992,241
___*NEXT 6 Major End Time EVENTS -- stirring___ 2 hr Jan 2018 1
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 3 hr james 30
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 3 hr discocrisco 18
More from around the web