Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#626582 Apr 21, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i was just responding to your latest post!
let's put it this way: sin is NOT the thing that keeps us from having a relationship with God our Creator; rejecting the full revelation of His Son Jesus Christ IS, however.
here is part of the revelation of Jesus as passed from Him to His witness John:
"If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us" 1 Jn 1:10
far be it from me to discourage you from receiving the full revelation of Jesus Christ, Annaleigh! however and like i said from the beginning, i'm an interventionist, not an enabler of heresies and addictions:-)
Yes you have stated this before
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
like i said from the beginning, i'm an interventionist, not an enabler of heresies and addictions:-)
Is this what prevents you from giving biblical reference I ask for?

I did not say that I have not sinned and i know and understand clearly, the verse you posted.
Please provide biblical verses that pertain to transsexuals.
Here are some.

For thus saith the Lord to the eunuchs, They that shall keep my sabbaths, and shall choose the things that please me, and shall hold fast my covenant:
I will give to them in my house, and within my walls, a place, and a name better than sons and daughters: I will give them an everlasting name which shall never perish.

As they traveled along the road, they came to some water and the eunuch said, "Look, here is water. What can stand in the way of my being baptized?" And he commanded the chariot to stop. And they went down both to the water, both Philip and the eunuch, and he baptised him.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother's womb, and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven's sake. He who is able to receive it, let him receive it."

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#626583 Apr 21, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
NONE of my friends sell drugs
or religion
Well karl, that's easy to say, when you have NO friends. Maybe you should get out more. I sell the Hell outta Drugs karl, but ain't nobody buying Religion anymore..

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#626584 Apr 21, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you have stated this before
<quoted text>
Is this what prevents you from giving biblical reference I ask for?
I did not say that I have not sinned and i know and understand clearly, the verse you posted.
Please provide biblical verses that pertain to transsexuals.
Here are some.
For thus saith the Lord to the eunuchs, They that shall keep my sabbaths, and shall choose the things that please me, and shall hold fast my covenant:
I will give to them in my house, and within my walls, a place, and a name better than sons and daughters: I will give them an everlasting name which shall never perish.
As they traveled along the road, they came to some water and the eunuch said, "Look, here is water. What can stand in the way of my being baptized?" And he commanded the chariot to stop. And they went down both to the water, both Philip and the eunuch, and he baptised him.
For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother's womb, and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven's sake. He who is able to receive it, let him receive it."
eunuchs in the historical and Biblical sense of the word are a-sexual/non-sexual individuals; they are NOT transexual, i.e., medically/physically altered into different genders to fulfill a sexual attraction.

if you're telling me that you are a non-sexual person, you have my deepest apologies for mis-understanding you!:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#626587 Apr 21, 2014
Joshuas Polaris 2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even for me Epi - your encouragement and devotion is so inspirational --
:-)

That Inspiration is brought to you through Gods Word.....I Love Psalms......Hugs to you

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#626588 Apr 21, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Epiphany!
Hey there Ricky......How are you doin?

:-)

“Peace”

Earth

#626589 Apr 21, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
eunuchs in the historical and Biblical sense of the word are a-sexual/non-sexual individuals; they are NOT transexual, i.e., medically/physically altered into different genders to fulfill a sexual attraction.
Please back up this comment with information other then your opinion.

“Peace”

Earth

#626590 Apr 21, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you're telling me that you are a non-sexual person, you have my deepest apologies for mis-understanding you!:-)
how muchresearch have you done in tihs subject?

The bible does not cover intersex either, but there are ancient historical documents that do.

Mishnah Order Zera'im (Seeds) Bikkurim (First Fruits), Chapter 4

mishnah 1.   The androgynos is in some things like to men and in some things like to women, and in some things like both to men and to women, and in some things like neither to men nor to women.

mishnah 4.   How is he like both to men and to women?  For smiting him or cursing him guilt is incurred as for smiting or for cursing men and women; if a man slew him in error he is liable to exile, and if wantonly he is put to death like as for other men and women; his mother must bring an offering because of him like as at the birth of both men and women; and he may inherit any inheritance like both men and women. And if a man said,‘May I be a Nazirite if this is both a man and a woman!’ he must be a Nazirite.

mishnah 5.   How is he like neither to men nor to women?  Heave-offering need not be burnt because of uncleanness of his issue nor is penalty incurred through his entering the Temple while he is unclean, unlike both men and women; he cannot be sold as a Hebrew bondservant, unlike both men and women; and his Valuation cannot be vowed, unlike both men and women.  And if a man said,‘May I be a Nazirite if this is neither a man nor a woman!’ he must be a Nazirite. R. Jose says:  An androgynos is a creature by itself, and the Sages could not decide about whether it was man or woman.  But it is not so with one of doubtful sex (tumtum), since such a one is at times a man and at times a woman.

Text from the Danby Mishnah.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#626591 Apr 21, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>

Aren't "Eunuchs" Castrated Males?(Gelding)

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#626592 Apr 21, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
Life is not separate from death.
It only looks that way.(Blackfoot)
&fe ature=kp

“Peace”

Earth

#626593 Apr 21, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
there are many different types and Jesus mentions 3. one can find some fascinating facts about eunuchs if they research through history

in resent times, did you know that Thomas Corbett who shot John Wilkes Booth was a Eunuch?

“Peace”

Earth

#626595 Apr 21, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nkGU6IDBOZQXX&feature=kp
My dad had a 67 Chevelle.. Those were sweet cars!

“Peace”

Earth

#626597 Apr 21, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read some medical text on castrated males who can acheive erections and orgasm.
You clearly have not studied history about eunuchs. Which is not your fault, because why would you have a reason to.. Now you do, if you wish to make creditable statements on this subject.

Let me share a little history about eunuchs sex lives from around 200 to 300 AD

Exerted from:
Eunuch: Masculinity, Gender Ambiguity, and Christian Ideology in Late Antiquity

The assignment of eunuchs as personal slaves to women also assumed that castrated men could not engage in sexual activity. Some eunuchs continued to have sexual desires as Jerome complained above. Some might even act on those sexual desires, he added elsewhere: for that reason it was best that women not associate themselves with eunuchs,“so as to give no occasion to evil tongues.” Claudian slandered Eutropious in much the same way, callig him his mistress’s nutritor; a word presumably of his own design meaning toughly a male wet nurse. Claudian’s point was to ridicule Eutropious’s former physical intimacy with a woman, like that between a wet murse and her ward, but left unsaid what sort of intimacy had they enjoyed. The third century Christian writer Tertullian made this accusation against the women of his day: A many of them, even those of noble birth and blessed with wealth, unite themselves promiscuously with mean and base-born men whom they have found able to gratify their passions ot who have been mutilated for the puepose of lust. And although it does not mention eunuchs by name, a law of Constaine threatened the severest punishments for a noble woman who was found to be having sex with one of her male salves (she was to be stripped of all of her possessions and exiled; he was to be killed)
In short, sex between women and eunuchs was always possible. Eunuchs with penises intact might still achieve erections and engage in penetrative sex without the worry of impregnating the woman in their charge. Even eunuchs unable to engage in penetrative sex could give sexual pleasure to women in non-penetrative ways such as cunnilingus. Cunnilingus was an unmanly sexual activity from a traditional Roman perspective, because a man gave sexual pleasure instead of received it, but eunuchs had no manly reputation to preserve. The unmanliness of eunuchs also meant that they were presumed to have no ability to restrain themselves from all kinds of sexual vice - but then, neither did women.
The intimacy between women and eunuchs and the ability of eunuchs to move about in public as well as in the women’s quarters in the Roman household meant that eunuchs could also act as go-betweens on behalf of married women seeking sexual affairs with other men. In his description of Eutropious’s career Claudian asserted that the eunuch-consul had excelled at just such a thing:

He entered upon the skilled profession of a pander. His whole heart was in his work; he knew his business well and was master of every stratagem for the undoing of chastity. No amount of vigilance could protect the marriage-bed from his attack; no bars could shut hi m out.. Non could arrest the attention of a maid servant (from guarding her mistress) with so neat a tough as he, none twitch aside a dress so lightly and whisper his shameful message in her ear. Never was any so skilled to choose a scene for the criminal meeting, or so clever at avoiding the wrath of the cuckold husband should the plot be discovered.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#626598 Apr 21, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Regardless of our beliefs and how we handle them, I don't think anyone should quote Scriptures without belief or conviction, or as an insult or whatever your posting is meant to mean here. We all know though your own postings you do not believe in JESUS or Christianity due to your own experiences and for that, we can respect you. It would have been better, in my humble opinion, if you simply stated Christians talk rubbish.
Very good, Viking's bitch. Had to jump in there, didn't you?

I guess I was never a good enough hypocrite...unlike some. You should be so proud, Matthew 23 reminds me so much of you.

BTW if you have a problem with dirty unbelievers reading the Bible, take it up with the Gideons. The hotel receptionist will just think you're a mad cow. LOLOL

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#626599 Apr 21, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
The little boy obviously controls you enough to COMPEL you to keep posting to him. The little boy has obviously struck a hyper-sensitive nerve in the little girl's feeble little psyche. The little boy has gotten to you so much, he has you flinging your own melted diarrhea at him, like a wild Simian on Crack. YOU posting ANYTHING about the Bible, God or Jesus, is as credible as Hitler publishing a Handbook on Peace with Israel. You're a joke, you have no credibility. You're a Christ-hating, God-mocking, animated sack of Bilirubin and anytime you post ANYTHING about God, Jesus, or Holy Scripture, you just sink further down into your pathetic quicksand of self-loathing, self-delusion, and highly convoluted psychosis. You're just a mockery of yourself, and anytime you quote Scripture, you just make it that much worse for yourself. So like I said..........I WON'T ALLOW IT!!!!!!!!!!
Your turn Monkey..........
Get back to me when you actually grow a pair, little boy.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#626600 Apr 21, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - as Jesus warned, there will be LOTS of wolves in sheeps clothing! a genral rule of thumb for me is if the gaytheists love certain 'ministers' who speak their language, a true Christian won't:-)
You're no authority on what a true Christian would/wouldn't do, Pharisee hypocrite.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#626601 Apr 21, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd need to know the original Greek word there, to know what he was really saying. I'll try to research it.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#626602 Apr 21, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>there are many different types and Jesus mentions 3. one can find some fascinating facts about eunuchs if they research through history
in resent times, did you know that Thomas Corbett who shot John Wilkes Booth was a Eunuch?
He did it to himself with a pair of scissors! UGGHH!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Corbett
http://mentalfloss.com/article/22367/6-famous...
http://theamericanscholar.org/the-man-who-sho...

It's shocking what people will do, under the influence of extreme religion. The mercury fumes from his trade as a "mad" hatter couldn't have helped his sanity, either.

“Peace”

Earth

#626603 Apr 21, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
He did it to himself with a pair of scissors! UGGHH!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Corbett
http://mentalfloss.com/article/22367/6-famous...
http://theamericanscholar.org/the-man-who-sho...
It's shocking what people will do, under the influence of extreme religion. The mercury fumes from his trade as a "mad" hatter couldn't have helped his sanity, either.
its a wonder he didn't bleed to death! I wonder how many times he screamed out JESUS this hurts!
In medical terms it is called a bilateral orchiectomy.
HRT or hormone replacement therapy for trans women is ok for a few years, but it can carry health consequences if one remains on high dose estrogen for years and years. When i started transition years ago I knew it would be some time before I could afford complete surgery, so i opted for a bilateral orchiectomy so i could lower the estrogen dose to that of a post menopausal woman making it much safer. even in a surgical room, done by a licensed doctor, it was a bit painful!

But i am amazed at the ignorance of many Christians that have no clue as to what Eunuchs are. I guess they just never felt the need to do in depth research which makes it easier for them to condemn others.

There are many ancient writings about eunuchs who dressed and lived as women, many of them were part of pagan religions but not all. Firmicus Maternus a 4th century Christian author who converted from one of those religions (Mother of Gods) to Christianity, wrote a good bit about pagan eunuch priests who dresses and lived as women and often prostitutes.
In some older text it is well suggested that Romans chapter one, has nothing to do with homosexuality but rather Men having sex with the male eunuchs and women having sex with eunuchs. That chapter didnt always read the same and Paul wrote additional text about it.
Amazing what one can learn if they study a subject enough!!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#626604 Apr 22, 2014
Morning.....

“Expecting the world to treat you fairly
because you are good,
is like expecting the bull not to charge
because you are a vegetarian.”

~ Dennis Wholey

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#626605 Apr 22, 2014
Today's Prayer

God I pray that you take me out of my comfort zone. I pray that you break my heart to pieces for the poor and needy so that I will be driven beyond belief to look after them like you would. Father, forgive me for being so self centered. Forgive me for being all about me, myself and I. Forgive me for my sometimes stupid, ridiculous, religious opinions about absolute rubbish while people that you love and cherish suffer due to my inaction and selfish, consumer attitude. God forgive me and set me free from mammon and raise me up into a person of compassion and love like you are. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Prime time with God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 26,824
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Aura Mytha 985,725
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Jake999 6,452
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Robert F 685,847
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr Classic 4,294
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 7 hr Red Crosse 7
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr MOGA 41
More from around the web