Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#626502 Apr 20, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your pathetic, rancid, ridiculously stupid mouth, you ignorant third world bit*h. Post any second grade prose lately? You wretched a-hole you. Talk about an insecure f***en 3 year old needing a pat on the back eh!!! You little jackass. Oh wait..........I better be nice to you because you have 3 sons..........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YEAH OKAY..........I WILL EAT YOUR PUNK-ASS, FAG**T BIT*H-MADE SONS!!!!!!!!!!
Make me, spaghetti wrists.

BTW I don't have any sons, but your children should be taken away by welfare.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#626503 Apr 20, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
They really should monitor the use of the internet in mental hospitals.
I'll say. LOLOL!
That one reminds me of the T-shirt that says: Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an a^*hole.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#626504 Apr 20, 2014
You can never make
same mistake twice
because the second time
you make it, it's not a
mistake, it's a choice.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#626506 Apr 20, 2014
Illuminati Homosexuality Satanic agenda

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#626514 Apr 20, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
No not at all, I admit that GOD IS SO GREAT that he can create a beautiful, deliciously edible living thing like a mushroom OUT OF A PILE OF SHIT. And God also created YOU, out of a pile of shit. What more empirical evidence do you need?
We already knew you don't have anything but your belief.
But most assuredly god did not create me, that was the task of my parents.
But you think very much like a mushroom, but them again what do mushrooms have to think about?

Location hidden

#626515 Apr 20, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah..........like the choice of rejecting and mocking ALMIGHTY GOD AND HIS ONLY SON.
Go lay down and lick your nuts dude!
Shivar

Bucheon, Korea

#626520 Apr 20, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who are'we"
and what you know,it is only worthy laud farts,
born from white mushroom-white sleazy liquid of your father,made you not fully developed humo sapiens,because 3/4 white sperm was left on the bed sheet,
only 1/4 %sperm enter womb mama monkey and gave birth for most stupid stinking old mushroom like you made by homo sapiens animals called by you mama and papa,not God
Christianity's such a great religion, isn't it?

Location hidden

#626526 Apr 20, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
What an incredibly intelligent comeback. Maybe when I grow up I'll be as gifted as YOU freaks.
Maybe when you stop worshiping the Lie of Religion, you will become as gifted..

Location hidden

#626527 Apr 20, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
He Doc, didn't that cowardly gutless little wh**e form K**T UNDER named Mr. Rosa Winkle once threaten to get her 3 convict sons after you? It was either you or someone else.
You're such a gifted christian, I hope not to be just like you one day..

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#626528 Apr 20, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the f**k is we??? YOU and your merry band of Hell-bound morons???
THANK GOD I'm at the POLAR OPPOSITE of whatever sick, demented, a-holes like you stand for and believe in..........THANK GOD !!!!!!!!!!

We are everybody besides you. You should thank god for shrinky dink , if it weren't for him....
nobody would like you.

Location hidden

#626533 Apr 20, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what the both frightening and sad part of your statement is???
That you actually believe it. That makes YOU very dangerous. I'm serious guy.
I believe In Jesus and his Message, it's people and Religion I am Leary of..They all seem to be, well like you. Hypocrites and Liars.. You have such good Grammar for a Christian, so explicit, tell me, did Religion teach you that..I could have taught it to you for much cheaper than your Soul..
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#626534 Apr 20, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO thank God for Shrinky Dink.....and I thank God for my 6 older brothers.......and I thank God for my parents..........and I thank God for my wife.........and I thank God for my 2 boys...and I thank god for my 24 nieces and nephews......and I thank God for my 48 first cousins........and I thank God for my 96 second cousins.......and I thank God for my Church Parrish....and I thank God for my plethora and scores of friends.....and I thank God for the over 200 kids that I have coached throughout my life in basketball, football, baseball, and Ice Hockey who totally look up to me and absolutely adore me..........and I thank God for his ONE AND ONLY SON..........But most of all.......most of all..........MOST OF ALL..........I thank God that pieces of worthless f Hell-bound, retarded garbage like YOU don't like me and don't agree with me.
It's Easter Sunday. It's almost noon. One would think that with so large a family and all your supposed friends, your house would be a beehive of activity, people coming and going, door bell constantly ringing, the usual holiday chaos.
But here you are - sitting at your keyboard, spending Easter on Topix.
Rather strange, don't you think?

Location hidden

#626541 Apr 20, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Well gee, golly, gosh..........thank you so much for the compliment. Religion actually DID teach me my grammar, syntax, incredible prose, literary genius, unbounded creativity and towering intellect. I went to the NUMBER ONE PREP SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY. Now maybe that lifeless freak ANON from Ohio can do some research and find out where I went. I tell ya though, you have every right to label me a hypocrite and a liar considering you grew up with me and know me so well. I mean you know me that well right? You're with me day in and day out to make such an accusation.......right? uh huh........yeah...okay.
And the only thing YOU could have taught me is how to hate God, Jesus Christ, and anything holy. Gotta go now, have to resume watching KING OF KINGS on TCM and have to finish my Lowenbrau. Don't worry though..........I'll be back to further expose what and who you are some more later.
What part of my post didn't you understand?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#626542 Apr 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Are you trying to convince yourself of that karl?
merely attempting to politely turn down an offer

Location hidden

#626543 Apr 20, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
merely attempting to politely turn down an offer
Right, Right! sounded kinda weak tho, like maybe you could be persuaded weak..

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#626545 Apr 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Right, Right! sounded kinda weak tho, like maybe you could be persuaded weak..
no means no

go wash your hand

Location hidden

#626546 Apr 20, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
no means no
go wash your hand
HaHaHa, my hands are clean my friend..

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#626547 Apr 20, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, you know very well what today is. It's Easter...the day we celebrate Jesus and the miracle of the Resurrection. Thank you, Jesus, for eternal life. Thank you for covering my sins with Your blood. I praise You for You are awesome. God, You are all knowing and all powerful and ever present. You are good, all the time. Thank you for your mercy in holding back Your judgment in this world that has become so wicked. Please, give the lost every opportunity to come to You and accept Your precious gift. Help me to reach out to them, to say and do the right things to influence them to come to You, oh Savior and Lord of all. Hallelujah! All praise and honor and glory be unto You. In the precious name of Jesus, my Savior. Amen.
Prime time with God
Beautifully stated Epi -- God bless your faithfulness to this room --

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#626550 Apr 20, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM with the ENTIRE PLANET EARTH THINKING I'M AN A-HOLE..........as long as Jesus Christ loves me. And I'm as serious as Cancer in the eyes.
You stupid, dumb, fu***n Aussie T*AT.
Ahh, it's computer hour @ Bellevue again.

Just wait until the day Jesus Christ tells you that he never knew you.

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#626551 Apr 20, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, it's computer hour @ Bellevue again.
Just wait until the day Jesus Christ tells you that he never knew you.
I think that happened right after he said, "Holyfuck, it's hot up here on this cross. Anybody got a tissue?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Chuck 678,913
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 19 min Liberals are Nutjobs 2,503
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min Buck Crick 118,989
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 54 min ChromiuMan 6,264
How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone wit... (May '13) 5 hr Wanckerty 59
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 6 hr diseases 546
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 6 hr reparations 42
More from around the web