Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#626310 Apr 15, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Adding a smiley face to your suggestion isn't helping you one bit.
a. I'm not the anti-Christ nor am I heretical
- you'll have to provide some texts that describe who is heretical and who is not.
As of right now - all of you so-called "Christians" who aren't following ALL of Jesus, are being heretical, liars, bigots, and just plain dishonest.
And you expect people to believe what you say. You'll have to do much better than this.
"The greatest argument against Christianity is Christians themselves." - ME 2:57

“Love much, trust none”

There

#626311 Apr 15, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Why you think just because Christians here discussing their beliefs that Christians expect you to believe anything?
When was it that Christians became responsible for what you believe?
"The gospel must first be preached to all nations." - Mark 13:10

"Screw Jesus!" - Trifects

“Love much, trust none”

There

#626312 Apr 15, 2014
My red cell count is almost to lethal levels from the chemo now. Have two more weeks of the nastiest drug. Hoping I won't need to be hospitalized. I feel awful, can barely breathe and can hardly stand up without falling over.

The end is in sight though.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#626313 Apr 15, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!

I love that. I am stealing it!
It's not mine and it's meant to be "never" loses sleep.

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Terra Australis

#626314 Apr 15, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
My red cell count is almost to lethal levels from the chemo now. Have two more weeks of the nastiest drug. Hoping I won't need to be hospitalized. I feel awful, can barely breathe and can hardly stand up without falling over.
Hang in there.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#626315 Apr 15, 2014
It's never crowded
along that extra
Mile..

“Love much, trust none”

There

#626317 Apr 15, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not mine and it's meant to be "never" loses sleep.
I never lost a wink of sleep over the opinions of sheeple.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#626318 Apr 15, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang in there.
After 8 months I am ready to have this get out of my body.

I think my mother said that, too. LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#626319 Apr 15, 2014
Sorry....Kinda late this morning........

“I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do.”

~ Leonardo da Vinci

Happy 562nd Birthday Leonardo

Thought for the day

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#626320 Apr 15, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
This is an interesting story of church and state
Project ROSE is a Phoenix city program that arrests sex workers in the name of saving them. In five two-day stings, more than 100 police officers targeted alleged sex workers on the street and online.  They brought them in handcuffs to the Bethany Bible Church. There, the sex workers were forced to meet with prosecutors, detectives, and representatives of Project ROSE, who offered a diversion program to those who qualified. Those who did not may face months or years in jail.
In the Bethany Bible Church, those arrested were not allowed to speak to lawyers. Despite the handcuffs, they were not officially “arrested” at all. 
http://www.vice.com/read/in-arizona-project-r...
Monica Jones, AZ Transgender woman convicted of the crime "Walking While Trans"
Just weeks after Monica Jones was seen in mainstream media protesting the failed religious discriminatory law in Phoenix, she was offered a ride while walking near her house. The driver turned out to be an undercover police officer who then arrested her for "manifestation of prostitution'.
This law 23-52 Prostitution, soliciting an act of prostitution and related offenses, is a overbroad statue which enables officers to arrest woman for no other reason than asking if they are police. The law is used to feed people to "Project Rose" as the city conducts massive drag nets hauling in dozens of individuals at a time. This profiling of woman by police is contested by the Arizona ACLU which notes that "The difference between 'innocent' and 'criminal' behavior often comes down to how a person looks.
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/13/129165...
hi Annaleigh -

you seem to admire homosexuality tp the point of promoting it! therefore, may you and your loved ones be surrounded by the behavior, lifestyle, mentality and all the non-conventional sexually related issues associated with the LGBT community!

you are welcome!:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#626321 Apr 15, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, There are people in this world that I can learn so much from; people who have gone through hard things that have strengthened their faith, people who have been Christians for years and are so much more spiritually mature than I am. On the other hand, there are people in this world who can learn from me. Please show me if there is someone you would have me be a mentor to or someone who should be my mentor. And please, keep working on me so that I might be the witness in the world that you want me to be. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#626322 Apr 15, 2014
Encouraging words.....

Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.

Romans 12:2

K-Love

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#626323 Apr 15, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> A Spiritual lessen from within..
like taking financial advice from the bandrupt

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#626324 Apr 15, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Of course your opinions don't matter to me.
All you bring up in this writing I respond to already. And my response no change. So you want to know my response to you---see my previous writings to you.
some one cares what you think

now there is a joke

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#626325 Apr 15, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
like taking financial advice from the bandrupt
Bankrupt <<<not>>>ban drupt

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#626327 Apr 15, 2014

They aren't - but lying to me about what I should believe - would be their schtick.
I'm just pointing out their error and all the while, have them show me where "God" specifically states which texts are of "His inspiration" and which are not.
As of today, I've yet to see where any specific document or text was exhalted by any god.
There sure are a lot associated to man's pronouncement, but nothing from "God".
Does it matter to you?
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Of course your opinions don't matter to me.
All you bring up in this writing I respond to already. And my response no change. So you want to know my response to you---see my previous writings to you.
Please stop - you are acting foolish and still lying. Do you enjoy not telling the truth?

In a nutshell - you haven't posted anything of the sort as related to specific "God" texts, otherwise I would have seen it and responded upon it.

You are just like all the other so-called "Christians" - lying because of fear of something.

*sighs*

Christianity will eventually change completely - once all the lying and dishonest followers are removed from participating.

Remove the lying, and all that remains is truth.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#626328 Apr 15, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
Stay positive BA!

You can overcome this obstacle, even though it can be brutal.

I went through 3 months of chemo myself.....

1 week intervenously - while in the hospital for a week.
2 weeks of it as an out patient
1 week off

next month - started the routine all over again.

I can relate to how you feel and want it ended.

You will succeed.

:o)

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#626329 Apr 15, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Annaleigh -
you seem to admire homosexuality tp the point of promoting it! therefore, may you and your loved ones be surrounded by the behavior, lifestyle, mentality and all the non-conventional sexually related issues associated with the LGBT community!
you are welcome!:-)
I believe that “all” people should have equal rights and a chance to grow and flourish, regardless of sexuality or gender. I also believe that religious people who promote hatred, bigotry, suffering and death of lgbti people should be accountable for their actions here on this earth.
So I do not promote homosexuality, but believe that humanitarian would be a better word to use to describe myself.
Does my sharing news articles showing inequality, abuse, suffering, and even death of those thought to be, or that are, LGBTI bother you? Mush of it is caused by the behavior, lifestyle, and mentality of religious people.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#626330 Apr 15, 2014
They aren't - but lying to me about what I should believe - would be their schtick.
I'm just pointing out their error and all the while, have them show me where "God" specifically states which texts are of "His inspiration" and which are not.
As of today, I've yet to see where any specific document or text was exhalted by any god.
There sure are a lot associated to man's pronouncement, but nothing from "God".
Does it matter to you?
<quoted text>
Please stop - you are acting foolish and still lying. Do you enjoy not telling the truth?
In a nutshell - you haven't posted anything of the sort as related to specific "God" texts, otherwise I would have seen it and responded upon it.
You are just like all the other so-called "Christians" - lying because of fear of something.
*sighs*
Christianity will eventually change completely - once all the lying and dishonest followers are removed from participating.
Remove the lying, and all that remains is truth.
And that the reason you here? to 'change' Christianity?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#626332 Apr 15, 2014
BenAdam wrote:

Oh you're such a bitch, quit whining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 2 min Insults Are Easier 1,919
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 599,378
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Lumatrix 863,837
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Rider on the Storm 177,608
Looking for lawsuits in Michigan against DHS/CP... (Jul '11) 17 min Auntiestephanie1979 98
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 39 min Janie 221,978
I'm a democrat and I like Donald Trump 58 min Janie 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 272,401
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 6,365
More from around the web