Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#626399 Apr 18, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many more differences
Morality among them
yes - morality is a difference!

if we've learned anything from history, it's that agreeing with God is far better in the end than agreeing with the majority when societies become like they were in the days of Noah and Sodom.

have 'fun' while you can, cuz it's gonna end abruptly and you'll be paying for it forever;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#626400 Apr 18, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
I would like to thank Wassupp and others like him for proving that Christianity is a worthless pack of lies believed in by liars, lunatics and morons.
What I find surprising is that all their blathering does not decrease my own beliefs but rather reinforces my own faith in God and Jesus.
and i would like to thank duane for his generous contribution of persecution points, which will work towards my favor and his detrement on our day in High Court:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#626401 Apr 18, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I Agree. Straights The Road and Narrow The Gate. The Walk Down That Road Will Probably Be A Lonely One..Walking Is Never Crowded.
"lonely" kinda like it is for a believer on these threads who stands up for the grace of God in Christ against the self-righteous and for sexual morality against the unclean???

the straight & narrow path is right in front of you, hommes, do you want to walk it with me right here, right now?:-)

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#626402 Apr 18, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you said - "Here again you are not distinguishing between sexuality and gender. The hypothetical situation involved a trans woman and there was no mention of sexuality"
BUT, you forgot to finish the word "trans" which completed is transSEXUAL! so you see, it's YOU who's not be forthright in our conversation.
also, you said - "I might sue..."
of course you would - it's part of this whole satanic agenda against God and His people!:-)
Here again i assumed since in the original hypothetical scenario, I did use transsexual, that you would easily connect the abbreviation.

“One day the employee comes to you and tells you that they have been going to a therapist for the past two years and that he has been diagnosed as transsexual,”
“The hypothetical situation involved a trans woman and there was no mention of sexuality.”

Transsexual and sexuality are two different words, with two different meanings, look them up.. Unless you already know and are trying to degrade our debate, or just being an ass.

GA Transgender woman wins wrongful termination suit against General Assembly Legislative Counsel
According to the lawsuit, Glenn is not seeking any monetary reimbursement from the defendant; she is asking for her job back and would like to ensure that no one else has to go through a similar hardship.

Glenn worked at the Georgia General Assembly Office of Legislative Counsel as a legislative editor. With her journalism degree from UGA and experience in writing and editing, she was a perfect fit for the job. She happily worked 12-15 hour shifts during the session when legislation had to be written and edited in very short periods of time. She loved her job and was good at it.

After working there for a couple of years, she told her supervisor she’d be changing her name and gender from male to female. Shortly after, she was called into the office of Legislative Counsel Sewell Brumby, who told her she’d be viewed as immoral by co-workers and that her plans are inappropriate for her position, hence she’d be fired.
“Mr. Brumby told me that people would think I was immoral,” she said.“He told me I’d make other people uncomfortable (...). He told me that my transition was unacceptable. And, over and over, he told me it was inappropriate.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/ga-transgende...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#626403 Apr 18, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I Agree. Straights The Road and Narrow The Gate. The Walk Down That Road Will Probably Be A Lonely One..Walking Is Never Crowded.
I never was one to jump off a cliff because everyone else is doing it. <smile>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#626404 Apr 18, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
.... a believer on these threads who stands up for the grace of God in Christ...
Those have left this thread long ago.

You just pretend to be God. In so doing you and the rest of your ilk make a mockery of all things sacred.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#626405 Apr 18, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"lonely" kinda like it is for a believer on these threads who stands up for the grace of God in Christ against the self-righteous and for sexual morality against the unclean???
the straight & narrow path is right in front of you, hommes, do you want to walk it with me right here, right now?:-)
I wasn't talking about me knowing where the road is wasup, I was agreeing with Ben, it's people like you, that I try to Avoid..That last mile is always the longest and loneliest. I figure you for one of them, OSAS bunch. Hypocrites!

Location hidden

#626406 Apr 18, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I never was one to jump off a cliff because everyone else is doing it. <smile>
The Road less traveled is that for a reason. I agree with you.. Jesus had such a Powerful Message and Religion is Abusing It, And have forgotten what that Message is.." Den Of Vipers"!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#626407 Apr 18, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Here again i assumed since in the original hypothetical scenario, I did use transsexual, that you would easily connect the abbreviation.
“One day the employee comes to you and tells you that they have been going to a therapist for the past two years and that he has been diagnosed as transsexual,”
“The hypothetical situation involved a trans woman and there was no mention of sexuality.”
Transsexual and sexuality are two different words, with two different meanings, look them up.. Unless you already know and are trying to degrade our debate, or just being an ass.
GA Transgender woman wins wrongful termination suit against General Assembly Legislative Counsel
According to the lawsuit, Glenn is not seeking any monetary reimbursement from the defendant; she is asking for her job back and would like to ensure that no one else has to go through a similar hardship.
Glenn worked at the Georgia General Assembly Office of Legislative Counsel as a legislative editor. With her journalism degree from UGA and experience in writing and editing, she was a perfect fit for the job. She happily worked 12-15 hour shifts during the session when legislation had to be written and edited in very short periods of time. She loved her job and was good at it.
After working there for a couple of years, she told her supervisor she’d be changing her name and gender from male to female. Shortly after, she was called into the office of Legislative Counsel Sewell Brumby, who told her she’d be viewed as immoral by co-workers and that her plans are inappropriate for her position, hence she’d be fired.
“Mr. Brumby told me that people would think I was immoral,” she said.“He told me I’d make other people uncomfortable (...). He told me that my transition was unacceptable. And, over and over, he told me it was inappropriate.”
http://www.examiner.com/article/ga-transgende...
the above is a classic case of 'Glen or Glenda!' haha just kidding:-)

what type of 'therapist' does one go to get a diagnosis for transexuality; a Christian/faith based counselor or otherwise?

you see, there's really no point of further discussion when one of us chooses to take the Biblical God out of the equation and one chooses to rightfully include Him:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#626408 Apr 18, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I wasn't talking about me knowing where the road is wasup, I was agreeing with Ben, it's people like you, that I try to Avoid..That last mile is always the longest and loneliest. I figure you for one of them, OSAS bunch. Hypocrites!
hey hombre, you're free to agree with the immoral majority of pagan agnostics and gaytheists like ben and company, but it sure the hell ain't the straight & narrow road that Christ was referring too!:-)

“Peace”

Earth

#626409 Apr 18, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the above is a classic case of 'Glen or Glenda!' haha just kidding:-)
what type of 'therapist' does one go to get a diagnosis for transexuality; a Christian/faith based counselor or otherwise?
you see, there's really no point of further discussion when one of us chooses to take the Biblical God out of the equation and one chooses to rightfully include Him:-)
perhaps this minister / phd psychologist

Location hidden

#626410 Apr 18, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey hombre, you're free to agree with the immoral majority of pagan agnostics and gaytheists like ben and company, but it sure the hell ain't the straight & narrow road that Christ was referring too!:-)
Let me guess, you're on the right road? I am not Immoral, and I didn't take what Ben said Immoral, I can only speak for myself, I think I'll stay on this lonely road I'm on..Who are you to say that, I am not on the right path? I believe in Jesus, more Importantly, I believe in his Message. If you're gonna talk about it, Be about it wasup. There is no way in Hell, You are about it. So, that tells me to stay off the road you're on. Like I said before, if you make, I'm in there! No Offence dude, I just don't think you have a clue..So you are OSAS ?

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#626412 Apr 18, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
No you do not need to apologize for anything you said or how you come off in conversations. I prefer that you speak your mind. Also do not worry about adding persecution, guilt or frustration, as I grew past that along time ago. I have lived as God created me to be for over 20 years now and have grown a lot in that time.
When I was young, I was much like you about fornication but I also sang in a band, drank a lot, and smoked weed. Quite a experience in many ways. I was not without religious teachings though as before that time period, I was raised in church and was a youth group leader at one point, even an Eagle Scout. But as I pointed out in an earlier post, those feelings always come back to the surface.
You might be surprised to know that what straightened my life up was realizing that Creator, created me to be transsexual.
Here is a verse for you to dwell on
Ecclesiastes 11:5 As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.
You see as with all of us, there are some things that you don’t yet understand. You were born a heterosexual male and so that is the basis of your relationship with Creator and what you base your understanding of Creators teachings on. I on the other hand was born transsexual. You see we were placed on different paths, with different tasks to be able to learn from. Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
My early relationship with Creator was based on what I had been taught from people who think much like yourself, and so I prayed for Creator to change me and take away the feelings that I had to constantly repress. My relationship did not deepen till I accepted the fact that creator had in fact created me transsexual. Once I accepted that fact, it became much easier to understand myself and those like yourself, who reject the fact that Creator is very diverse, as can be see throughout all of creation.
So the fact that you were not born transsexual, I can understand how you might not understand the relationship that trans folks can with Creator.
So as to persecution, guilt or frustration: We are all slaves to a man made system. I have no guilt for being who I am. Frustration sometimes that we as a human family can not come together as the brothers and sisters that we are.
“you will be graded on this test at the end of your life!J”
Interesting how you manage to come across so reasonable.

OTOH our Wassy manages to sound like the usual bigoted idiot - and hypocrite.
YTubeNews

Marietta, GA

#626413 Apr 18, 2014

1st BLOOD Moon (April 2014)-- ANTICHRIST (May)

http://youtu.be/AJYz_gScisA

Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

#626414 Apr 18, 2014
I like advertisements and spam. I save spam emails in my Saved Emails folder. When I come across spam on websites, I like to save some of that, too. In addition, I love watching infomercials on TV. I always wished I could be in an infomercial, or even any kind of commercial. I find salespersons to be AWESOME~!! I mean, yes, I've heard you shouldn't believe everything, but oh man, I really WANT to.... I just get all wrapped up in the presentation. It's so exciting for me!! Even politicians and such. You know, it's all the same thing. When I see anyone trying to sell me something, I get all wide-eyed, impressed, and in awe. And it's not just the salespersons, NO!! It's the products themselves!! I love the products!! Especially if they're medical-related, since I love anything medical-related. But the products could be ANYTHING!! I also love the cleaning demonstrations. The best thing is when a salesperson is honest, like Billy Mays. Billy Mays is a hero of mine and I was deeply saddened by his death. I could watch infomercials for HOURS. And I collect online advertisements as a hobby. My favorite ones in my collection are related to "The American Parasite" which are basically advertisements about Probiotics and the candida yeast/fungus. It's wonderful!! You guys should see my collection!! And I also save a bunch of commercials from TV in the Favorites on my YouTube account. In conclusion, I'm really proud of this interest which I have and I'm also really proud of my collection.

“Peace”

Earth

#626416 Apr 18, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how you manage to come across so reasonable.
OTOH our Wassy manages to sound like the usual bigoted idiot - and hypocrite.
Thank you Rosa for the kind compliment. I wasn't always this way though!
When i was young i acted on a lot of impulses but as i got older and the body didn't want to cooperate with impulse ideas, I had to start giving things more thought before i act.

Actually often i find it better in most cases to read a comment and not reply immediately, give it some thought. Most often when the elders are sitting in the circle discussing important matters, no one is quick to answer. Each person in the circle takes their turn addressing the subject and if it takes 5 minutes or more before the next person was to reply, that is because he is reflecting on what is best to say. The others do not mind as they too are reflecting on what has been said and what they night add.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#626417 Apr 18, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Rosa for the kind compliment. I wasn't always this way though!
When i was young i acted on a lot of impulses but as i got older and the body didn't want to cooperate with impulse ideas, I had to start giving things more thought before i act.
Actually often i find it better in most cases to read a comment and not reply immediately, give it some thought. Most often when the elders are sitting in the circle discussing important matters, no one is quick to answer. Each person in the circle takes their turn addressing the subject and if it takes 5 minutes or more before the next person was to reply, that is because he is reflecting on what is best to say. The others do not mind as they too are reflecting on what has been said and what they night add.
Yet, one can never return to 'The Garden' of one's youth. The choices we made in our lives can not be undone.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#626418 Apr 18, 2014
Name appears on post wrote:
I like advertisements and spam. I save spam emails in my Saved Emails folder. When I come across spam on websites, I like to save some of that, too. In addition, I love watching infomercials on TV. I always wished I could be in an infomercial, or even any kind of commercial. I find salespersons to be AWESOME~!! I mean, yes, I've heard you shouldn't believe everything, but oh man, I really WANT to.... I just get all wrapped up in the presentation. It's so exciting for me!! Even politicians and such. You know, it's all the same thing. When I see anyone trying to sell me something, I get all wide-eyed, impressed, and in awe. And it's not just the salespersons, NO!! It's the products themselves!! I love the products!! Especially if they're medical-related, since I love anything medical-related. But the products could be ANYTHING!! I also love the cleaning demonstrations. The best thing is when a salesperson is honest, like Billy Mays. Billy Mays is a hero of mine and I was deeply saddened by his death. I could watch infomercials for HOURS. And I collect online advertisements as a hobby. My favorite ones in my collection are related to "The American Parasite" which are basically advertisements about Probiotics and the candida yeast/fungus. It's wonderful!! You guys should see my collection!! And I also save a bunch of commercials from TV in the Favorites on my YouTube account. In conclusion, I'm really proud of this interest which I have and I'm also really proud of my collection.
Name Appears on Post? That's your Topix name?

Dude!

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#626419 Apr 18, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, one can never return to 'The Garden' of one's youth. The choices we made in our lives can not be undone.
A bell can't be unrung.
Manny

Miami, FL

#626420 Apr 18, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A bell can't be unrung.
Nor a song unsung

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min -KENTUCKY- 672,731
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Happy Lesbo 104,332
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Jehova Witness 981,087
------ POPE Francis **EXPOSED ------ 4 hr Patriot 2
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 6 hr Third eye blind 540
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 hr Jehova Witness 46,186
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 hr Jehova Witness 445,832
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 hr chazmo 286,296
More from around the web