Albuquerque, NM

#626220 Apr 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS IS GOD!
No, he isn't.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
quit trying to be satan's lil butt-boy - it will only get you a hotter eternal life sentence:-)
I don't do anything you have stated. Please stop making up lies about me.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#626221 Apr 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i just don't think that you should be able to force the rest of society to agree that it's virtuous behavior......
That is the way most of is feel about your perverted religion.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#626222 Apr 11, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he isn't.
<quoted text>
They would believe a dogturd is God if their preachers told them so.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#626223 Apr 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your Religion, Satan is the real God of this world.
yep! if you aren't in the Body of Christ, you're satan's lil butt-buddy!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#626224 Apr 11, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> agreed about the lesbian. plus fine by me if a man want to marry another man.
As long as the homosexual know that we live in a free society and I as a Christian going to call homosexual marriage a perverse disgusting evil sinful and wrong act all day everyday.
And that is the problem the homosexual have with most Christians. Because most Christians will never agree that homosexual getting married is right.
yep! the freedom to do as they please isn't enough with them fascist's tho, they need to bring everyone down to their level of depravity before they'll be satisified;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#626225 Apr 11, 2014
<quoted text>
No, he isn't.
<quoted text>
you're trying to mess with the passion of God in Christ and then have the gall to ask me not to expose you!!!

these satanist's have the nerve of cat burlglars, they do!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#626226 Apr 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the way most of is feel about your perverted religion.
may i just say that you do not have to join nor respect my religion and i'm still commisioned to love you and live at peace with you as much as possible on my part!

do you gaytheist's have the same written code of ethics towards us Christians?:-)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#626227 Apr 11, 2014

No, he isn't.

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're trying to mess with the passion of God in Christ and then have the gall to ask me not to expose you!!!
these satanist's have the nerve of cat burlglars, they do!
Incorrect conclusion.

I'm putting forth a correction to that belief.....one that you and all of Christianity have failed to expose yourself......that you only use and believe in a portion of what Jesus taught.

Cherry-picking Jesus is the so-called "Christian" way. Shoot - you cheery-pick the Bible, so why not Jesus too.

Fail.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#626228 Apr 11, 2014
Transformed By Grace
By Billy Graham
He hath made him to be sin for us ... that we might be made the righteousness of God ...
—2 Corinthians 5:21
Augustine was one of the greatest theologians of all time. He was a wild, intemperate, immoral youth. In spite of his mother’s pleadings and prayers, he grew worse instead of better. But one day he had a personal encounter with Jesus Christ that transformed his life. His restlessness and the practice of sin disappeared. He became one of the great saints of all time. John Newton was a slave trader on the west coast of Africa. One day in a storm at sea he met Jesus Christ. He went back to England and became an Anglican clergyman. He wrote scores of hymns, one of which has become the modern popular song,“Amazing Grace.” This is what Christ can do for anyone who puts his trust in Him.
Prayer for the day
Your amazing grace transformed even my unworthy life—I love You, Lord Jesus!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#626229 Apr 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yep! if you aren't in the Body of Christ, you're satan's lil butt-buddy!
Christ is satan's little butt buddy, after all they're in the same book together.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#626230 Apr 11, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ is satan's little butt buddy, after all they're in the same book together.
Satan as an entity is only in Job, Jesus' desert vision and the hallucinations of John of Patmos.

The Satan of modern Christianity is based on the fictional works Dante and Milton, not the Bible.

Location hidden

#626231 Apr 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan as an entity is only in Job, Jesus' desert vision and the hallucinations of John of Patmos.
The Satan of modern Christianity is based on the fictional works Dante and Milton, not the Bible.
Revelations of John

Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

The Satan is the Gods plaything of destruction.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#626232 Apr 11, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelations of John
Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
The Satan is the Gods plaything of destruction.
John of Patmos was heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism and Jewish folk-tales.

Location hidden

#626234 Apr 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
John of Patmos was heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism and Jewish folk-tales.
Maybe, but Christians were /are heavily influenced by The revelation of John.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#626240 Apr 11, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe, but Christians were /are heavily influenced by The revelation of John.
Revelation was almost excluded from the Catholic Bible and Martin Luther argued to have it removed from the Protestant Bible.

Revelation, along with the Gospel of John (two different authors BTW) are basically Gnostic document that required a lot of apologetics to align with the rest of the NT. Sadly, modern Christians try to force everything else to agree with the John's instead of the other way around (much like they did with Jesus and Paul).

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#626242 Apr 11, 2014
Good evening everyone, just thought I'll look in on the festivities.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#626243 Apr 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yep! the freedom to do as they please isn't enough with them fascist's tho, they need to bring everyone down to their level of depravity before they'll be satisified;-)
but they chose the wrong time. In the 70s 80s or 90s when no country could compete with the U.S and the world basically bow down to the U.S, that was the best time for the gay agenda.

Not today. The world catch up with America. America can't succeed without countries i.e China Russia India the Middle East.and other countries.

And many of those countries is either prison or death for the homosexual. So the problem with the gay agenda is that sure they win some battles in the U.S. But a lot of the world don't need the U.S money anymore. And the U.S can't bully the world to accept homosexuality. So the best the homosexual agenda can do is a draw. They will never win the approval of the world.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#626245 Apr 11, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> agreed about the lesbian. plus fine by me if a man want to marry another man.
As long as the homosexual know that we live in a free society and I as a Christian going to call homosexual marriage a perverse disgusting evil sinful and wrong act all day everyday.
And that is the problem the homosexual have with most Christians. Because most Christians will never agree that homosexual getting married is right.
We don't really care; we just like fuckinwith ya.

It's just a game, writer.

River: 245850922 / 78256779

Trifect1: 0

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#626246 Apr 11, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't really care; we just like fuckinwith ya.
It's just a game, writer.
River: 245850922 / 78256779
Trifect1: 0
lol. That more like it. What make you think "We" care either? probably most Christians are here to mess with you. Afterall, it's a game.:)

“Merry Yuletide”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#626247 Apr 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the way most of us feel about your perverted religion.
LOLOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who would like Darwins Theory of Evolution take... (Dec '10) 52 min ChristineM 48,263
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min hojo 559,651
Hey guys..we are hiring boy for threesome sex.. 56 min myveryownjulia 2
does indian women likes to have mmf 3some?? 58 min myveryownjulia 2
getting wife to have a mmf threesome (Nov '13) 1 hr myveryownjulia 4
How can I talk my wife into a 3 way with anothe... (Apr '08) 1 hr myveryownjulia 155
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 775,696
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr who 265,195
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr duststorm 441,786
More from around the web