Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#626296 Apr 14, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Napoleon comes storming into the house.
"Josephine! I've had a hard day @ work. Now I get home and there's a strange pair of gum boots by the door. NOW, would you like to explain whose they are!"
"Non, non Napoleon," she replied. "It's not like that. They're just Wellingtons."
Hehehe.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#626297 Apr 14, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
No, he isn't.
I don't do anything you have stated. Please stop making up lies about me.
<quoted text>
Incorrect conclusion.
I'm putting forth a correction to that belief.....one that you and all of Christianity have failed to expose yourself......that you only use and believe in a portion of what Jesus taught.
Cherry-picking Jesus is the so-called "Christian" way. Shoot - you cheery-pick the Bible, so why not Jesus too.
Fail.
you are free to be antichrist and heretical if you please, but i choose to go a different route, thanks just the same:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#626298 Apr 14, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't really care; we just like fuckinwith ya.
It's just a game, writer.
River: 245850922 / 78256779
Trifect1: 0
i guess if ya can't procreate naturally through your relationships, the only thing left to do is fuckwith those who can and try to make society as demoralized as all y'all are!;-)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#626300 Apr 14, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you are free to be antichrist and heretical if you please, but i choose to go a different route, thanks just the same:-)
Adding a smiley face to your suggestion isn't helping you one bit.

a. I'm not the anti-Christ nor am I heretical
- you'll have to provide some texts that describe who is heretical and who is not.

As of right now - all of you so-called "Christians" who aren't following ALL of Jesus, are being heretical, liars, bigots, and just plain dishonest.

And you expect people to believe what you say. You'll have to do much better than this.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#626301 Apr 14, 2014
<quoted text>
- you'll have to provide some texts that describe who is heretical and who is not.
As of right now - all of you so-called "Christians" who aren't following ALL of Jesus, are being heretical, liars, bigots, and just plain dishonest.
And you expect people to believe what you say. You'll have to do much better than this.
Why you think just because Christians here discussing their beliefs that Christians expect you to believe anything?

When was it that Christians became responsible for what you believe?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#626302 Apr 14, 2014
<quoted text>
hi there:-)

"And you expect people to believe what you say"

i don't give a rats ass if you believe what i say, but it's obvious that you LOVE what the agnostic/satanists say!

Albuquerque, NM

#626303 Apr 14, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Why you think just because Christians here discussing their beliefs that Christians expect you to believe anything?
They aren't - but lying to me about what I should believe - would be their schtick.

I'm just pointing out their error and all the while, have them show me where "God" specifically states which texts are of "His inspiration" and which are not.

As of today, I've yet to see where any specific document or text was exhalted by any god.

There sure are a lot associated to man's pronouncement, but nothing from "God".

Does it matter to you?

Albuquerque, NM

#626304 Apr 14, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi there:-)
"And you expect people to believe what you say"
i don't give a rats ass if you believe what i say, but it's obvious that you LOVE what the agnostic/satanists say!
You've yet to provide evidence that there are Satanists here on this forum or any evidence to support what they say - I believe.

Stop talking out of your ass.....I'll start thinking you are a talking donkey too.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#626305 Apr 14, 2014
This is an interesting story of church and state
Project ROSE is a Phoenix city program that arrests sex workers in the name of saving them. In five two-day stings, more than 100 police officers targeted alleged sex workers on the street and online.  They brought them in handcuffs to the Bethany Bible Church. There, the sex workers were forced to meet with prosecutors, detectives, and representatives of Project ROSE, who offered a diversion program to those who qualified. Those who did not may face months or years in jail.
In the Bethany Bible Church, those arrested were not allowed to speak to lawyers. Despite the handcuffs, they were not officially “arrested” at all. 
http://www.vice.com/read/in-arizona-project-r...

Monica Jones, AZ Transgender woman convicted of the crime "Walking While Trans"
Just weeks after Monica Jones was seen in mainstream media protesting the failed religious discriminatory law in Phoenix, she was offered a ride while walking near her house. The driver turned out to be an undercover police officer who then arrested her for "manifestation of prostitution'.
This law 23-52 Prostitution, soliciting an act of prostitution and related offenses, is a overbroad statue which enables officers to arrest woman for no other reason than asking if they are police. The law is used to feed people to "Project Rose" as the city conducts massive drag nets hauling in dozens of individuals at a time. This profiling of woman by police is contested by the Arizona ACLU which notes that "The difference between 'innocent' and 'criminal' behavior often comes down to how a person looks.
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/13/129165...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#626306 Apr 14, 2014
<quoted text>
They aren't - but lying to me about what I should believe - would be their schtick.
I'm just pointing out their error and all the while, have them show me where "God" specifically states which texts are of "His inspiration" and which are not.
As of today, I've yet to see where any specific document or text was exhalted by any god.
There sure are a lot associated to man's pronouncement, but nothing from "God".
Does it matter to you?
Of course your opinions don't matter to me.

All you bring up in this writing I respond to already. And my response no change. So you want to know my response to you---see my previous writings to you.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#626308 Apr 14, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
"A lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep."
WOW!

I love that. I am stealing it!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#626309 Apr 15, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
heres a very talented woman
Kseniya Simonova - Sand Animation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =518XP8prwZoXX
Awesome!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#626310 Apr 15, 2014
<quoted text>
"The greatest argument against Christianity is Christians themselves." - ME 2:57

“"None shall pass"”

There

#626311 Apr 15, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Why you think just because Christians here discussing their beliefs that Christians expect you to believe anything?
"The gospel must first be preached to all nations." - Mark 13:10

"Screw Jesus!" - Trifects

“"None shall pass"”

There

#626312 Apr 15, 2014
My red cell count is almost to lethal levels from the chemo now. Have two more weeks of the nastiest drug. Hoping I won't need to be hospitalized. I feel awful, can barely breathe and can hardly stand up without falling over.

The end is in sight though.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#626313 Apr 15, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!

I love that. I am stealing it!
It's not mine and it's meant to be "never" loses sleep.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#626314 Apr 15, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
My red cell count is almost to lethal levels from the chemo now. Have two more weeks of the nastiest drug. Hoping I won't need to be hospitalized. I feel awful, can barely breathe and can hardly stand up without falling over.
The end is in sight though.
Just in case anyone was wondering.
Hang in there.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#626315 Apr 15, 2014
It's never crowded
along that extra
Mile..

“"None shall pass"”

There

#626317 Apr 15, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not mine and it's meant to be "never" loses sleep.
I never lost a wink of sleep over the opinions of sheeple.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#626318 Apr 15, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang in there.
After 8 months I am ready to have this get out of my body.

I think my mother said that, too. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Pad 654,006
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 28 min here 64,056
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min Rosa_Winkel 973,805
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 41 min --IslandGurL-- 3,806
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 3 hr Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 3 hr Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,508
More from around the web