“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#626105 Apr 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! it was a joke not personal, but i'm happy for you!:-)
I knew it was (c:

Thanks <3 Marriage gets better with age.

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#626108 Apr 7, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
Indeed.

I've become such a cynic that I'm hardly shocked, now. I just think: would he prefer to have a BJ from Debra Murphree or from Mike Jones?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#626111 Apr 7, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
He'll be back with tears and his hand out.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#626112 Apr 7, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
I've become such a cynic that I'm hardly shocked, now. I just think: would he prefer to have a BJ from Debra Murphree or from Mike Jones?
Oh ,I wasn't remotely surprised. Mildly interested was all.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#626113 Apr 7, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll be back with tears and his hand out.
That may not play as well as it used to...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#626114 Apr 7, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That may not play as well as it used to...
You underestimate the power and influence of idiots.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#626115 Apr 8, 2014
Morning

“If you buy what you do not need,
you will need what you cannot buy.”

~ Mokshagundam Visvesvaray

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#626116 Apr 8, 2014
Today's Prayer

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 6:23). Thank You, God, that Jesus Saves! Thank You for Your gift of eternal life! Oh, how Your love and passion is shown in that act of redemption. "For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him" (2 Corinthians 5:21). Please forgive me for being sinful and having that sin nature. Please forgive me for making it necessary for Jesus to become sin for me, so that I might be redeemed and have a relationship and renewed fellowship with You. Thank You for making a way for me to become righteous in Your sight. I praise You and want to honor You, God. Thank You, Jesus, my Savior. Thank You, Holy Spirit, my Motivator and seal of redemption. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#626117 Apr 8, 2014
Encouraging Words....

But Lord, be merciful to us, for we have waited for you. Be our strong arm each day and our salvation in times of trouble.

Isaiah 33:2

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#626118 Apr 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Are you happy or are you married?"
- Groucho Marx
LOL.....:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#626119 Apr 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
awww gurl! you never miss an opportunity to hate:-(
you just turned 21 last week?! happy b-day!
"i often feel like a 21 year old; the only prob is that there's never one around when i need her" - george burns
Her b-day hasn't happened yet.....Funny how it happens on the same day every year

((*L-))

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#626120 Apr 8, 2014
Never Ignore a person
who loves you,
cares for you,
and misses you,
because one day,
you might wake up and realize,
you lost the moon while
counting the stars..
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#626123 Apr 8, 2014
Unchanging Human Nature
By Billy Graham
Look! There is the Lamb of God who takes away the world's sin.
—John 1:29 (TLB)
At the cross of Christ, sin reached its climax. Its most terrible display took place at Calvary. It was never blacker or more hideous. We see the human heart laid bare and its corruption fully exposed. Some people have said that man has improved since that day, that if Christ came back today, He would not be crucified but would be given a glorious reception. Christ does come to us every day in the form of Bibles that we do not read, in the form of churches that we do not attend, in the form of human need that we pass by. I am convinced that if Christ came back today, He would be crucified more quickly than He was two thousand years ago. Sin never improves. Human nature has not changed.
Prayer for the day
Father, take away my thoughts and deeds that crucify Jesus afresh.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#626124 Apr 8, 2014
Zachary Dutro-Boggess was beaten to death by his mother Jessica Dutro-Boggess because she thought he was gay,
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/oregon-...

In one message to her boyfriend, Brian Canady, Dutro wrote using a slur that Zachary would be gay. "He walks like it and talks like it ugh," she wrote. That made her angry, she added, and directed Canady to "work on" Zachary "big time."
http://www.oregonlive.com/tigard/index.ssf/20...

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#626125 Apr 8, 2014
TAMPA -- Even though the boy would shake and wet himself, his father, Ronnie Paris Jr., would box with the 3-year-old, slapping him in the head until he cried because he didn't want his son to grow up to be "a sissy," the boy's mother testified Monday.

Others corroborated Nysheerah Paris' testimony as the prosecution built its case during the first day of the capital murder trial of Ronnie Paris Jr., 21, accused of abusing 3-year-old Ronnie Paris until the boy slipped into a coma Jan. 22.

He died six days later with swelling on both sides of his brain.

"He was trying to teach him how to fight," said Shanita Powell, Nysheerah Paris' sister. "He was concerned that the child might be gay."
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/07/14/1306... #

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#626126 Apr 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
In as much as the Hebrew (and Greek) word translated as "angel" is simply "messenger", there is nothing to suggest that they are "magical beings".
I agree.

Thus, Lucifer (the Morning Star)- a "messenger of a new day".....

Lucifer (/&#712;lu&#720;s& #618;f&#601;r/ or /&#712;lju&#720;s& #618;f&#601;r/) is the King James Version rendering of the Hebrew word &#1492;&#1461;&#14 97;&#1500;&#1461;& #1500; in Isaiah 14:12.[1] This word, transliterated hêlêl[1] or heylel,[2] occurs only once in the Hebrew Bible[1] and according to the KJV-influenced Strong's Concordance means "shining one, morning star, Lucifer".[2] The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate,[3] which translates &#1492;&#1461;&#14 97;&#1500;&#1461;& #1500; as lucifer,[Isa 14:12][4][5] meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".[6] The Septuagint renders &#1492;&#1461;&#14 97;&#1500;&#1461;& #1500; in Greek as &#7953;&#969;&#963 ;&#966;&#972;&#961 ;&#959;&#962;[7][8][9] [10][11](he&#333;sphoros), [12][13][14] a name, literally "bringer of dawn", for the morning star.[15]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

Some even translated the number "616"....thus the number "666" is bogus and misinterpretted.

....also from wikipedia.....
616[edit]
Fragment from Papyrus 115 (P115) of Revelation in the 66th vol. of the Oxyrhynchus series (P. Oxy. 4499).[9] Has the number of the Beast as 616.Although Irenaeus (2nd century AD) affirmed the number to be 666 and reported several scribal errors of the number, there is still a minority of theologians who have doubt about the original reading[10] because of the figure 616 being given in Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (C; Paris), one of the four great uncial codices, as well as by the Latin version of Tyconius (DCXVI, ed. Souter in the Journal of Theology, SE, April 1913), and by an ancient Armenian version (ed. Conybaere, 1907). Irenaeus knew about the 616 reading, but did not adopt it (Haer. v.30,3). However, several centuries later, correcting the existing Latin language version of the New Testament, commonly referred to as the Vetus Latina, Jerome left it in.(De Monogramm., ed. Dom G Morin in the Rev. Benedictine, 1903). "The number 666 has been substituted for 616 either by analogy with 888, the [Greek] number of Jesus (Deissmann), or because it is a triangular number, the sum of the first 36 numbers (1+2+3+4+5+6...+36 = 666)"[11]

Around 2005, a fragment from Papyrus 115, taken from the Oxyrhynchus site, was discovered at the Oxford University’s Ashmolean Museum. It gave the beast’s number as 616. This fragment happens to be the oldest manuscript (about 1,700 years old) of Revelation 13 to date.[12][13]

Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus, known before the P115 finding but dating to after it, has 616 written in full: &#7953;&#958;&#945 ;&#954;&#972;&#963 ;&#953;&#959;&#953 ; &#948;&#941;&#954; &#945; &#7957;&#958;, hexakosioi deka hex (lit. "six hundred and sixteen").[14]

Papyrus 115 and Ephraemi Rescriptus has led some scholars to conclude that 616 is the original number of the beast.[15]

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#626128 Apr 9, 2014
MORNING**

“Should you find yourself in a
chronically leaking boat,
energy devoted to changing vessels
is likely to be more productive
than energy devoted to patching leaks.”

~ Warren Buffett

Verse for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#626129 Apr 9, 2014
Today's Prayer

"You have received of us how you ought to walk and to please God, so you would abound more and more. For you know the commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus. For this is the will of God, even your sanctification" (1 Thess. 4:1-3). Dear Father in Heaven, Thank you for giving me your Word as a light unto my path and a lamp unto my feet. Please forgive me when I am "hard-headed" and do not follow your commandments. I want to do your will, which I understand is based on your Word. Sometimes it is difficult to live under the authority of certain people. Human nature makes me want to rebel, but your Word instructs me to obey those in authority, as long as that obedience is not in direct conflict to your Word. Please give me the strength to obey and do what is right. Please bless me when I do this and walk in a way that is pleasing to you. Thank you in the name of Jesus, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#626130 Apr 9, 2014
Encouraging Words....

I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done. I will trust in your good name in the presence of your faithful people.

Psalm 52:9

K-Love

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#626131 Apr 9, 2014
Live w/out
pretending.
Love w/out
depending,
Listen w/out
defending,
Speak w/out
offending..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 586,005
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Paul Porter1 99,321
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Darwins Stepchild 830,744
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 17 min Theswamiji 6,406
Will O.J. Simpson confess to the double murders... 28 min Doctor REALITY 1
The unusual sex life of the vampire squid 30 min monkeyofstick 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 43 min Halle Berry Sister 2,318
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Remnant of 144000 40,236
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 270,840
More from around the web