Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#626195 Apr 11, 2014
“Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#626196 Apr 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I never was never indoctrinated so was not surprised that humans lied and manipulated others.
"There are only two perfect people in this world; You and me. I don't trust you and don't count on me." - anonymous
All very true.
:-)

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#626197 Apr 11, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You fit right in with them pedophile priests...and those that are showering your post with positive icons are probably perverts like you as well.
Your deity is a fraud, you are a fraud, and so are those who condone your nasty behavior. You all deserve each other.
Yeah, he shows it all up so well.

Location hidden

#626198 Apr 11, 2014
“There comes a time when silence is betrayal.”
&#8213; Martin Luther King Jr.

Location hidden

#626199 Apr 11, 2014
“If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream.”
&#8213; Martin Luther King Jr.

-.wishing our world was filled w more people like this great man-
Martin Luther King Jr..

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#626200 Apr 11, 2014
Trust
is a fragile thing
easy to break, easy to lose
and one of the hardest things to
ever get back.

“True Blue”

Opal-Hearted Land

#626201 Apr 11, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NWTAQLitAkEXX
"Peter Lucas Moses, the leader of a Durham, N.C. polygamist group, has admitted to killing his ex-girlfriend and a 4-year-old boy...According to WRAL news, prosecutors say Moses shot the boy because he thought he was gay
Moses received 2 life sentences, so any other little boys are safe, at least. I hope he has a gay cellmate...

It was a polygamous arrangement, he kept several women basically as hostages. Jadon Higganbothan's main problem was that he was unlucky enough to be another man's child.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#626202 Apr 11, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
Trust
is a fragile thing
easy to break, easy to lose
and one of the hardest things to
ever get back.
Agree, The story of Judas in the Bible is a fine example of broken trust.

Location hidden

#626203 Apr 11, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses received 2 life sentences, so any other little boys are safe, at least. I hope he has a gay cellmate...
It was a polygamous arrangement, he kept several women basically as hostages. Jadon Higganbothan's main problem was that he was unlucky enough to be another man's child.
My experience with and being in prison, will guarantee that child killer, a living Hell. Child molesters/killers are at the bottom in prison. they usually stay in P.C.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#626204 Apr 11, 2014
Good

Friday

Morning

“Advice is like snow;
the softer it falls,
the longer it dwells upon,
and the deeper it sinks into the mind.”

~ Samuel T Coleridge

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#626205 Apr 11, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I thank you this morning for the Rock of my salvation. I thank you that my life can be built upon a strong foundation. Please help me to trust, to live, to take every breath based upon the foundation I have in you. Please help me to weather life's storms, to keep looking to you, and to be thankful. I pray that you will strengthen me and keep my feet steady on solid ground. I pray for my family members, Lord, that each one will be committed to you and live a life that glorifies you and ministers to others. In the blessed name of Jesus I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#626206 Apr 11, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

Proverbs 3:6

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#626207 Apr 11, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin'...
My thought for the day...
I hadn't looked in on this thread since Sunday...only took a couple of seconds to realize that I wish I hadn't.
My next thought of the day was (well...I did have other thoughts this morning but that is another story...) I might respond to a few posts...then luckily I thought...nope...not worth it.
My real thought for the day is however...
Why do we as humans go out of our way just to ridicule others...those others being strangers that if we passed on the street...might look the other way...or at best nod and keep going?
I had more...I think however I will stop at this...it is just not worth stepping on someone elses toes.
So...my friend...I do hope that all is well with you...
AJ....Great to see you

I believe Life is what we make it.....Happy or miserable...Its our choice....

Are you still getting ready for that race? How are you coming along with it?

I am doing more outside (have a small garden).....

Have a great day Annie....Hugs to you

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#626208 Apr 11, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, The story of Judas in the Bible is a fine example of broken trust.
Hey LW.....Good to see you

Hope you are doing well....Love ya

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#626213 Apr 11, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..
Yeah.. hu and all his degrading insults are "miles above"
Dr. Reality.,..
Too funny!
IMHO, DR is a dangerous sociopath. I would not be surprised if they discover mutilated bodies in his basement.

I think even Shrinkie is "miles above" DR.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#626214 Apr 11, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You fit right in with them pedophile priests...and those that are showering your post with positive icons are probably perverts like you as well.
Your deity is a fraud, you are a fraud, and so are those who condone your nasty behavior. You all deserve each other.
i don't wish for 100lb hailstones to hit anyone on the head, but they will land on the true haters after the True Believers are raptured into the clouds of glory:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#626215 Apr 11, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus wasn't "God" - please stop misleading others with false information based upon the decisions of men.
JESUS IS GOD!

quit trying to be satan's lil butt-boy - it will only get you a hotter eternal life sentence:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#626216 Apr 11, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
sadly is that most don't see the connection to the suffering and deaths among the lgbt community they cause.
i think that you should be able to lick all the p*y you want until it's coming out of your ears!
i just don't think that you should be able to force the rest of society to agree that it's virtuous behavior.

end of argument!:-)

Location hidden

#626217 Apr 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i think that you should be able to lick all the p*y you want until it's coming out of your ears!
i just don't think that you should be able to force the rest of society to agree that it's virtuous behavior.
end of argument!:-)
I eat so much p*y once, that I could shyt, and it smelled like p*y.. HaHaHa!

when I'm dead and In my grave
no more p*y shall I crave
On my tombstone it shall be
written, pusherman has had
his share and you ain't shyt'n..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#626218 Apr 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS IS GOD!
quit trying to be satan's lil butt-boy - it will only get you a hotter eternal life sentence:-)
According to your Religion, Satan is the real God of this world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min guest 646,396
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min MUQ2 281,233
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Brian_G 445,701
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Rosa_Winkel 971,606
Incest 52 min LetsRoleplayThen 5
topic sex forum gone? 55 min LetsRoleplayThen 17
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 56 min LetsRoleplayThen 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Brian_G 48,210
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web