“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#626002 Apr 5, 2014
Thank you for your posts ((((((HFN)))))) and ((((((Epi)))))))

Came back in today to read the posts which I saw Thursday- but hadn't had time to read.

Much love to you two ladies for helping to keep our hearts and hands in service.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#626003 Apr 5, 2014
So-

How DO you get DOWN off an elephant ?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#626004 Apr 5, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
She's in Australia.
Time zones are weird. Today somewhere will be tomorrow somewhere else.
Take China for example. It's 8:40 pm.
Aint the Earth cool?
It's a ball !

LOL

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#626005 Apr 5, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I started it. Who would've guessed you'd say that.
You give out no heat, just infantile, over defensive "I know you are but what am I?" whining; when someone rejects your advances and disagrees with you.
As for actual fire, well, I am.
like I said before, you're right and I ain't playing your little school games. you poor little baby, it gets ridiculed sooo bad.. you're such a tool! haha! Paint dry yet?

Location hidden

#626006 Apr 5, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so, it's awesome being able to talk to people from all over the world.
To Americans, I get to say I'm in the future.
Yay.
it also gets to paint itself up, and be a clown! which you need no paint for that huh? you remind me of them Rodeo Clowns, always dodging the Bull, but looking like you got hit with the shyt..
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#626007 Apr 5, 2014
Truths wrote:
How do you get down from an elephant ?
I don’t really know Truths.
Maybe:
Before you get on one teach it to bend down and then slide on down to the ground.
Before you get on one teach it to help you by using its trunk.
Don’t get on it in the first place. LOL
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#626008 Apr 5, 2014
What a savior!
By Billy Graham
It was written long ago that the Messiah must suffer and die and rise again from the dead on the third day.
—Luke 24:46 (TLB)
What was the power and influence that changed the cross from an instrument of bloody torture into the most glorious and beloved of all symbols? The Romans crucified thousands of people before and after Calvary. If Jesus had not risen from the dead, no right-minded person would have glorified anything so hideous and repulsive as a cross stained with the blood of Jesus. By the miracle of His rising from the grave, Jesus placed the seal of assurance upon the forgiveness of our sins.
A dead Christ could not have been our Savior. An unopened grave would never have opened heaven. By bursting the chains of the tomb, Jesus proved Himself to all ages the conqueror of sin. The sacrifice on Calvary had fulfilled its purpose; the ransom price paid for your sins and mine had been accepted by God. Hallelujah, what a Savior!
Prayer for the day
Each time I see the empty cross, let me be reminded of Your suffering and Your victory, Lord Jesus.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#626009 Apr 5, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>like I said before, you're right and I ain't playing your little school games. you poor little baby, it gets ridiculed sooo bad.. you're such a tool! haha! Paint dry yet?
Tissues for your issues?

http://youtu.be/uPWHfrU3PSQ

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#626010 Apr 5, 2014
Back in 1994 H. R. Haldeman published his White House diaries in which he revealed a conversation between the Rev. Billy Graham and President Nixon that took place in 1972 about how to deal with the problem of the “satanic Jews” whom Graham felt maintained a “total Jewish domination of the media.” This allegation was completely at odds with the public image America had of Billy Graham and, as would be expected, Graham quickly denounced and denied the statements as outright lies saying,“Those are not my words. I have never talked publicly or privately about the Jewish people, including conversations with President Nixon, except in the most positive terms.”

Flash forward to March 1st of this year and the most recently released Nixon tapes which covered the first six months of 1972. Who’s voice can be heard ranting about the Jewish control of the media? Why, the Rev. Billy Graham’s! Now 83 years old and in failing health, Graham probably didn’t expect to live long enough to have to face up to his previous antisemitic comments. Naturally this man of God, who has come as close as any to being the spiritual leader of America, immediately admitted his failings and his narrow-mindedness and asked for forgiveness for the trust he violated both in the Jewish community and the public at large, right? Right?!?

http://stupidevilbastard.com/2002/03/billy_gr...

Yikes.

Location hidden

#626011 Apr 5, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Tissues for your issues?
http://youtu.be/uPWHfrU3PSQ
I bet your foot, is as big as your mouth.. Doc, you being childish doesn't bother me, carry on! I told you before, if you wanna get to knowing me, just ask.. all this flirting back and forth is cramping my fingers..

Location hidden

#626015 Apr 5, 2014
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you should worry about only yourselves,;
How poor you are, dumb butt, idiot,uneducated cyber troll,self proud stupidity and brain retard
all those negative symptoms ,qualify you to be in the doctor Shrink hands and padded room?
everyone have right of own opinions,
only you have not any right to rebuke for someone opinions or blame soebody,
because you are cyber faceless POS like all around,you poor abominable 2 weeks HS on line courses,not having basic clue of foreign english,poor idiot
You got one thing right, everyone is entitled to an opinion. practice up on your English..

Location hidden

#626016 Apr 5, 2014
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your mouth is like toilet hole,when you open cover it start stinks from your mouth,stink of dead stomach,ulcers, dirty filthy plastic teeth,and throat full of old musus?
nobody want to know you,you poor retard shisophrenic day dreamer?
only solution for you,is to beat by yourselves own little stinking part in the pants between 2 dead stinking cheese balls
Huh? I couldn't understand or read what you wrote, looks like a chicken scratching out in the yard.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#626017 Apr 5, 2014
Truths wrote:
So-
How DO you get DOWN off an elephant ?
You don't...You get down from a duck......LOL

((*L-))

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#626018 Apr 5, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>

Aint the Earth cool?
It really is!!

Did you know right now were rotating at about 1070 MPH, not to mention traveling around the sun at another 67,000 MPH? And my hair isn't even messed up..........

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#626019 Apr 5, 2014
Hey Epi, Deb, HFN, HU, RT and any one else I missed. just went back a couple pages..........

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#626020 Apr 5, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
It really is!!
Did you know right now were rotating at about 1070 MPH, not to mention traveling around the sun at another 67,000 MPH? And my hair isn't even messed up..........
Hey Lar...How you doin?

Good to see ya

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#626021 Apr 5, 2014
Hey Epi, Deb, HFN, HU, RT and any one else I missed. just went back a couple pages..........
GOoD afternoon Rider -- nice to see familiar names still here -- TLC OSG

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#626022 Apr 5, 2014
Truths wrote:
How do you get down from an elephant ?
Honey I don't even know how you get on one let alone down LOL

Waiting to hear your answer !

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#626023 Apr 5, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Mornin.....
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning
the devil says....“Damn, she’s up”
Author unknown
Thought for the day
So cool giving ole red horns a run for his money LOL

And to think Thurs, Fri and now Sat wrapped up in less than 5 pages --

GOoD to see ya Epi --
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#626024 Apr 5, 2014
Hey Rider!
Good to see you my friend. We may not post to each other all the time but I miss you when you are not here.
:)
HFN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Catcher1 751,499
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 441,452
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Toby 96,175
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Gods r Delusions ... 549,042
Snapchat couples and girls for fun (Apr '14) 19 min hhhotcouple 50
Kimmy Kardashian said she ain't givin' North-We... 24 min Doctor REALITY 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min superwilly 230,164
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min WasteWater 261,738
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr Isb 1,077

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE