|
Apr 2, 2014

Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know you are but what am I?"
Typical.
"I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed."
- William Shakespeare.
That's right, I'm not a supremacist moron.
so you call me a moron first, and you wanna play that, i know you are shyt! you're pathetic! you can have it. you're right. I am not gonna go back and forth playing your dumb shyt. good luck on your journey! go paint yourself or something..

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

May be I don't cry,
but it hurts..

May be I won't say.
but I feel..

May be I don't show,
but I care...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The commandment to love your enemies is by far the most ignored commandment in the last 2000 years.
"If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even traitors doing that?
And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even gentiles do that?"
I think...at least IMO...this line might be the one that is ignored...is left out...yet might hold the key...

"All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

The implications of this one line I believe holds more relevance than one might be comfortable in acknowledging.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, our natives get something at least, not enough in my opinion but something. Well, technically, your natives.
<3
I made the mistake of telling a lady from South America that she wasn't an Aborigine.

She told me that she was part Indian and so definitely an aborigine over there. I correctly called her an Inca after that.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/aborigine

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>I made the mistake of telling a lady from South America that she wasn't an Aborigine.

She told me that she was part Indian and so definitely an aborigine over there. I correctly called her an Inca after that.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/aborigine
That's closer to half my heritage :-)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't asked this question you over in the PTAG thread, but what is your beef with Pauline tradition? You have admitted that he wrote his epistles in the 40s, 50, and 60s A.D. Is there some translation you're reading that the rest of us aren't aware of? This is a sincere question.
Paul was a persecuter and christian hater
Paul set out to destroy christians and christianity
Paul was hugely sucessful

Almost all christians (today) are Paulines very few "follow jesus" (less than 10%, I think closer to 3%)

Jesus was a homosexual who preached love

Paul was a homophobe who preached hate

the modern "christian" follows Paul.

you for example, are a Pauline

"what is your beef with Pauline tradition" --- shows you are a Pauline and you have studied so little of your own religion that you do not know what is wrong with Paul.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think...at least IMO...this line might be the one that is ignored...is left out...yet might hold the key...
"All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
The implications of this one line I believe holds more relevance than one might be comfortable in acknowledging.
Agreed.

Jesus says the "Law" will remain forever.

Christianity says, the "Law" is abolished.... which explains a lot.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul was a persecuter and christian hater
Paul set out to destroy christians and christianity
Paul was hugely sucessful
Almost all christians (today) are Paulines very few "follow jesus" (less than 10%, I think closer to 3%)
Jesus was a homosexual who preached love
Paul was a homophobe who preached hate
the modern "christian" follows Paul.
you for example, are a Pauline
"what is your beef with Pauline tradition" --- shows you are a Pauline and you have studied so little of your own religion that you do not know what is wrong with Paul.
Note that with many Christians you will get more vitrol by questioning Paul than questioning Jesus.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find sad is that you believe God Almighty and those who claim faith in
Him would
need my defense at all. Where is your strength- your victory?
My post was regarding the injustice and outright bigoted hatred that we have witnessed ,
by God"s "faithful", here on this thread. And - I was referring to the stunning
silence by many of you.
God doesn't need defending- and neither should you. it's those who are
persecuted in this world that need- desperately- to have support and Love shown to them by
the Christian community. Instead of judgement and damnation.
I think what I am trying to say is lost on you. So we can end it here.
Ps. I've no peers here-
and it"s just silly for you to imply so.
Hey Le Le,
I see that you allow those that hate Christians, ANY Christian, a pass to attack and run its course, including some the ones that you said needed help, but it is not ok if I do the same. If it would bring peace and unity I would. All that happens is the ones I speak up for turn around and bash.

I do not agree with bashing gays. But if some are going to be nasty then nasty is returned. If only both sides, believers and non-believers, would quit and behave. I donít expect it to happen. I am not going to keep on calling down when it does no good.

I see what you are saying but I donít agree with your way any more that you agree with mine. I think you
See what Iím saying but donít care so you scoot around it.

Yes we can leave it here.
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Le Le,
I see that you allow those that hate Christians, ANY Christian, a pass to attack and run its course, including some the ones that you said needed help, but it is not ok if I do the same. If it would bring peace and unity I would. All that happens is the ones I speak up for turn around and bash.
I do not agree with bashing gays. But if some are going to be nasty then nasty is returned. If only both sides, believers and non-believers, would quit and behave. I donít expect it to happen. I am not going to keep on calling down when it does no good.
I see what you are saying but I donít agree with your way any more that you agree with mine. I think you
See what Iím saying but donít care so you scoot around it.
Yes we can leave it here.
HFN
Le Le I do want to add that if I actually witnessed a gay person was being harassed or bashed I would help them.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one telling me that only your personal opinion of Jesus is valid because you believe in Paul and Constantine.
I believe in Jesus only so you bash me.
What are you going to say when Jesus says "I know you not!" ?
both you and i need to take our personl opinions out of the mix and look to the Word to see what IT says!

btw - there's no such thing as the 'gospel of thomas', but there IS a Gospel of John and Paul is/was the main apostle to the gentiles:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
i loaned mine to a neighbor and she hasn't brought it back yet. you know how that loaning neighbors, something goes..
okay, i'll help you then:

sodom was an ancient city from which we get the word 'sodomy' from and it was destroyed by angels sent from God because the "men there are exceedingly wicked before the Lord".

if you think you're morally correct by defending this evil behavior associated with sodom, you're obviously on the opposite side from God:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
american soil is not pretty women,
I am not homosexual ,or animal or pope to kiss dead filthy morally soil-
Who cares what you love,you can love even own dog,kiss him and perform sex love with him,who cares?
american flag is piece of material that is all,
but sacrifice is inside of few human hearts,one of them is old veteran Korea,Vietnam,Dessert Storm dr Shrink who own punks like you,and cure them on every american street corner
never look someone stupidity,
but alway look your own retard idiotism,cretinism,and stupidity high like Federal building in New York,
comprende you poor idiot????
go to local park and instead kiss soil,start to eat this soil,same time you get rich for not spend money for food,poor idiot?lost brain refuge from mexico
I could not understand a thing you said, when you learn to speak proper English, then maybe we can talk.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Le Le I do want to add that if I actually witnessed a gay person was being harassed or bashed I would help them.
and Christians hope that you do the same when the gays harass and bash us:-)

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Are you even American? you sound like one of them towel heads..
https://www.google.com/search...

do you insult these people?

btw
The Sikhs are neither Hindus nor Muslims
Sikh Americans decry American Flag burning in India and demand apology
http://www.examiner.com/article/sikh-american...

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
both you and i need to take our personl opinions out of the mix and look to the Word to see what IT says!
btw - there's no such thing as the 'gospel of thomas', but there IS a Gospel of John and Paul is/was the main apostle to the gentiles:-)
Why do you continue to lie ?

The Gospel of Thomas exists and possibly the oldest existing document relating to Jesus.

Maybe you should keep your deceitful opinion of it out of the mix ?

You are a perfect example of why people think all Christians are lying scumbags.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
https://www.google.com/search...
do you insult these people?
btw
The Sikhs are neither Hindus nor Muslims
Sikh Americans decry American Flag burning in India and demand apology
http://www.examiner.com/article/sikh-american...
Look, I know this isn't gonna matter, but if you go back and read, dude started in on me. I do not care that you think I should just let it go or whatever, if he can't take the heat, don't start the fire. that you may take offence to what I said, doesn't really matter to me. I do and will play Dirty for Dirty, if dude wanted to talk instead of starting this crap, then I'd be glad to talk with him on an adult level. I didn't see you coming to river tams defense, when ole towel head was saying that aweful stuff about her leg. where were you then?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to lie ?
The Gospel of Thomas exists and possibly the oldest existing document relating to Jesus.
Maybe you should keep your deceitful opinion of it out of the mix ?
You are a perfect example of why people think all Christians are lying scumbags.
good grief! more proof that deceivers get a double portion of the deception that they so richly deserve.......

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

"The Gospel of Thomas, is a well preserved early Christian, non-canonical sayings-gospel which many scholars believe provides insight into the oral gospel traditions. "

"Scholars have proposed a date as early as 40 AD."

Richard Valantasis
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
and Christians hope that you do the same when the gays harass and bash us:-)
Bashing and harassing is the same for everyone. Yes if I saw a gay or a Christians being abused I wouldnít like it and would help them.

But a bully is a bully, gay or a Christian, And I donít like a bully regardless of who they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

731 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min waaasssuuup 720,437
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 10 min Aura Mytha 5,237
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min New Age Spiritual Leader 532,691
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 min shyam 4,694
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 14 min Uzi 36,512
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min RiccardoFire 93,701
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min Remnant of 144000 38,445
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min Hate troublemaking arabs 115,057
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min Lyndi 172,357
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••