Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#626061 Apr 6, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.
Not sure where it began.. Just remember reading something different than
what was in that post.
Maybe she can post where it began..I hope she does. she wants her own drama thread, where she stars, writes, produces, and directs. she is a drama queen in my book.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#626062 Apr 6, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Doc, why don't you just post them personal Pm's and lets see what they say. I am tired of your whining @$$ shyt! Them Pm's don't say anything, lets see, it's been so long ,lets see if I can remember. It said, something about how I liked your picture and I said if you ever wanted to talk, that was after you were talking about leaving the church and stuff, stop making it sound like something it wasn't. Post the PM and lets see just how bad I had it for you. Post it, or shut the he!! up! Go paint yourself red, which you told me you done in them pm's! you ain't got any reason telling anyone they have Issues. you're nothing but a wanna be follower and trouble maker, just like them women said you were. you're dreaming in that wonderland of red paint and playing follow the leader. post that PM please..
Are you dissin my gf?

Don't make me go all out River Tam on you.

If you're lucky, I'll punch you in the throat and when you fall I'll put my boot on your testicles and ask you questions.

If you're not lucky, well...we'll play the finger dance.

Location hidden

#626063 Apr 6, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you dissin my gf?
Don't make me go all out River Tam on you.
If you're lucky, I'll punch you in the throat and when you fall I'll put my boot on your testicles and ask you questions.
If you're not lucky, well...we'll play the finger dance.
Nope, I like Doc, always have, but I'll be Dam if I'm gonna let her diss me! I am just wanting to get this straight. she can paint her self all she wants, it's no paint off me!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#626064 Apr 6, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
oy!!lol!!
Hello writer.
:)
hiya

Location hidden

#626065 Apr 6, 2014
Educating the mind
w/out Educating the
heart, is no Education
at all..

Aristotle
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#626068 Apr 6, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Back in 1994 H. R. Haldeman published his White House diaries in which he revealed a conversation between the Rev. Billy Graham and President Nixon that took place in 1972 about how to deal with the problem of the “satanic Jews” whom Graham felt maintained a “total Jewish domination of the media.” This allegation was completely at odds with the public image America had of Billy Graham and, as would be expected, Graham quickly denounced and denied the statements as outright lies saying,“Those are not my words. I have never talked publicly or privately about the Jewish people, including conversations with President Nixon, except in the most positive terms.”
Flash forward to March 1st of this year and the most recently released Nixon tapes which covered the first six months of 1972. Who’s voice can be heard ranting about the Jewish control of the media? Why, the Rev. Billy Graham’s! Now 83 years old and in failing health, Graham probably didn’t expect to live long enough to have to face up to his previous antisemitic comments. Naturally this man of God, who has come as close as any to being the spiritual leader of America, immediately admitted his failings and his narrow-mindedness and asked for forgiveness for the trust he violated both in the Jewish community and the public at large, right? Right?!?
http://stupidevilbastard.com/2002/03/billy_gr...
Yikes.
You are free to believe the profanity filled site where your post came from if you want to. I choose to believe that the version of the event as it is discussed at this link is more accurate:

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Christianity/...
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#626069 Apr 6, 2014
Know the Bible
By Billy Graham
Search the Book of the Lord ...
—Isaiah 34:16 (TLB)
A knowledge of the Bible is essential to a rich and meaningful life. For the words of this Book have a way of filling in the missing pieces, of bridging the gaps, of turning the tarnished colors of our life to jewel-like brilliance. Learn to take your every problem to the Bible. Within its pages you will find the correct answer. But most of all, the Bible is a revelation of the nature of God. The philosophers of the centuries have struggled with the problem of a Supreme Being. Who is He? What is He? Where is He? If there is such a Person, is He interested in me? If so, how can I know Him? These and a thousand other questions about God are answered in this Holy Book we call the Bible.
Prayer for the day
How glorious it is to read Your Word and learn more of You, my Savior and my Lord!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#626070 Apr 6, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to believe the profanity filled site....
This one ?

http://www.biblegateway.com/

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#626074 Apr 6, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, I like Doc, always have, but I'll be Dam if I'm gonna let her diss me! I am just wanting to get this straight. she can paint her self all she wants, it's no paint off me!
I'm just teasin

;-)
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#626075 Apr 6, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just teasin
;-)
You're grounded, young lady...

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#626076 Apr 6, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely "her kind". The kind of Christian that claims to be a victim
all the while victimizing others in the Name of Christ.
Claiming judge and jury on a group of people they: 1. Have never walked
in their shoes and
2. Have not a clue to their genetic makeup.
Save myself??
lol. That's ok. I'm good.
I'll just continue to voice my opinion when I want to.
- hope thats ok. w you.?
If you want to be a horse's ass ...okay by me.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#626077 Apr 6, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
It really is!!
Did you know right now were rotating at about 1070 MPH, not to mention traveling around the sun at another 67,000 MPH? And my hair isn't even messed up..........
Yo Larry ..
Doctor REALITY

Jonesboro, AR

#626079 Apr 6, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to be a horse's ass ...okay by me.
Aaaaaaw, the angry lil son of Satan is at it again. You're SEW STEWPID and hateful. Why don't you go back inside your can, where you belong...a piece of garbage:

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#626080 Apr 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
This one ?
http://www.biblegateway.com/
I like this one better.

;-)

Oh, yeah I almost forgot the disclaimer. Don't look at this link.

Location hidden

#626081 Apr 6, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're grounded, young lady...
She seems to be one of the few..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#626082 Apr 6, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Aaaaaaw, the angry lil son of Satan is at it again. You're SEW STEWPID and hateful. Why don't you go back inside your can, where you belong...a piece of garbage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Z1SiSUrvUnkXX
I am not fond of HU but he is miles above your wretched and pathetic excuse for a human.
Doctor REALITY

Jonesboro, AR

#626083 Apr 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not fond of HU but he is miles above your wretched and pathetic excuse for a human.
Ya moma.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#626086 Apr 7, 2014
Good

Monday

Morning

“You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them.By the time you get it built,they’ll want something new.”

~ Steve Jobs

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#626087 Apr 7, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Thank You for Your Word; Your Word that is like honey to my lips and balm to my soul. I pray that the words that go forth out of my mouth shall be "pleasant words, like a honeycomb," to the people around me. I want my words to be like "sweetness to the soul and health to the bones," so that I may encourage others, build them up, and point them to You. If I may share just an inkling of the love and sweetness You give to me...I will be blessed and will be a blessing. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#626088 Apr 7, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Always be joyful. Never stop praying.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-17

K-Love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Clearwater 15,181
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Michael 683,512
Tribute Wife's DDD's! 36 min Orangestar4189 1
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 37 min Mirrormirorwall 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Disappointed US W... 982,992
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min David S Pimpkins 286,520
Moroccan Guys Have The Biggest Cocks! (Jun '13) 2 hr Mimi 31
More from around the web