Hey there Friend....Good to see you....

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#625848 Apr 2, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine the creator of all being our ally, fortress and shield and lets us come to Him for them! Just thinking about it gives you peace.:)
I can "Only Imagine".....

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#625849 Apr 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>

I am no hater...

Sometimes when I get out of the shower...I wrap a towel around my head.

I had no idea that it would offend you.

Sorry...

However...

Jesus replied:“'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it:'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Maybe my interpretation of "neighbor" is wrong...I thought it also meant those that wear a towel upon their head...maybe in translation something got left out...

And the second is like it:'Love your neighbor as yourself UNLESS THAT NEIGHBOR WEARS A TOWEL UPON THEIR HEAD. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>

I am no hater...

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#625850 Apr 2, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Native Americans have a flag?
Gotta love the racist descendants of land thieving murderers from Europe.
The dumbass supremacists here do this too, it's not your country you jibber jabbering moron.
Oh Luci! You make me want to fly the other Aussie flag.
http://mccrindle.com.au/blog/2012-12/Australi...

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#625851 Apr 2, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...
However...
Jesus replied:“'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it:'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
Maybe my interpretation of "neighbor" is wrong...I thought it also meant those that wear a towel upon their head...maybe in translation something got left out...
And the second is like it:'Love your neighbor as yourself UNLESS THAT NEIGHBOR WEARS A TOWEL UPON THEIR HEAD. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.
<quoted text>
irecknso. We all fall short of the grace of God! I have my faults as anyone.
Yeah, that wearing a towel upon thy head is a mf'er!

Location hidden

#625852 Apr 2, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Native Americans have a flag?
Gotta love the racist descendants of land thieving murderers from Europe.
The dumbass supremacists here do this too, it's not your country you jibber jabbering moron.
And you're not? worry about your self, not what I am doing or believe. I think you have enough problems of your own! I don't really give a shyt what you love..

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#625853 Apr 2, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Luci! You make me want to fly the other Aussie flag.
http://mccrindle.com.au/blog/2012-12/Australi...
Yeah, our natives get something at least, not enough in my opinion but something. Well, technically, your natives.

<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#625854 Apr 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>And you're not? worry about your self, not what I am doing or believe. I think you have enough problems of your own! I don't really give a shyt what you love..
"I know you are but what am I?"

Typical.

"I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed."

- William Shakespeare.

That's right, I'm not a supremacist moron.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#625856 Apr 2, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...
However...
<quoted text>
The commandment to love your enemies is by far the most ignored commandment in the last 2000 years.

"If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even traitors doing that?
And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even gentiles do that?"

“"None shall pass"”

There

#625857 Apr 2, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't asked this question you over in the PTAG thread, but what is your beef with Pauline tradition? You have admitted that he wrote his epistles in the 40s, 50, and 60s A.D. Is there some translation you're reading that the rest of us aren't aware of? This is a sincere question.
I don't believe in Paul. I believe in Jesus.

Yes, Paul wrote letters. So did Hitler.

Location hidden

#625858 Apr 2, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know you are but what am I?"
Typical.
"I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed."
- William Shakespeare.
That's right, I'm not a supremacist moron.
so you call me a moron first, and you wanna play that, i know you are shyt! you're pathetic! you can have it. you're right. I am not gonna go back and forth playing your dumb shyt. good luck on your journey! go paint yourself or something..

Location hidden

#625859 Apr 2, 2014
May be I don't cry,
but it hurts..

May be I won't say.
but I feel..

May be I don't show,
but I care...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#625860 Apr 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The commandment to love your enemies is by far the most ignored commandment in the last 2000 years.
"If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even traitors doing that?
And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even gentiles do that?"
I think...at least IMO...this line might be the one that is ignored...is left out...yet might hold the key...

"All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

The implications of this one line I believe holds more relevance than one might be comfortable in acknowledging.

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#625861 Apr 2, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, our natives get something at least, not enough in my opinion but something. Well, technically, your natives.
<3
I made the mistake of telling a lady from South America that she wasn't an Aborigine.

She told me that she was part Indian and so definitely an aborigine over there. I correctly called her an Inca after that.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/aborigine

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#625862 Apr 2, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>I made the mistake of telling a lady from South America that she wasn't an Aborigine.

She told me that she was part Indian and so definitely an aborigine over there. I correctly called her an Inca after that.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/aborigine
That's closer to half my heritage :-)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#625863 Apr 2, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't asked this question you over in the PTAG thread, but what is your beef with Pauline tradition? You have admitted that he wrote his epistles in the 40s, 50, and 60s A.D. Is there some translation you're reading that the rest of us aren't aware of? This is a sincere question.
Paul was a persecuter and christian hater
Paul set out to destroy christians and christianity
Paul was hugely sucessful

Almost all christians (today) are Paulines very few "follow jesus" (less than 10%, I think closer to 3%)

Jesus was a homosexual who preached love

Paul was a homophobe who preached hate

the modern "christian" follows Paul.

you for example, are a Pauline

"what is your beef with Pauline tradition" --- shows you are a Pauline and you have studied so little of your own religion that you do not know what is wrong with Paul.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#625864 Apr 2, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think...at least IMO...this line might be the one that is ignored...is left out...yet might hold the key...
"All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
The implications of this one line I believe holds more relevance than one might be comfortable in acknowledging.
Agreed.

Jesus says the "Law" will remain forever.

Christianity says, the "Law" is abolished.... which explains a lot.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#625865 Apr 2, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul was a persecuter and christian hater
Paul set out to destroy christians and christianity
Paul was hugely sucessful
Almost all christians (today) are Paulines very few "follow jesus" (less than 10%, I think closer to 3%)
Jesus was a homosexual who preached love
Paul was a homophobe who preached hate
the modern "christian" follows Paul.
you for example, are a Pauline
"what is your beef with Pauline tradition" --- shows you are a Pauline and you have studied so little of your own religion that you do not know what is wrong with Paul.
Note that with many Christians you will get more vitrol by questioning Paul than questioning Jesus.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625866 Apr 2, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find sad is that you believe God Almighty and those who claim faith in
Him would
need my defense at all. Where is your strength- your victory?
My post was regarding the injustice and outright bigoted hatred that we have witnessed ,
by God"s "faithful", here on this thread. And - I was referring to the stunning
silence by many of you.
God doesn't need defending- and neither should you. it's those who are
persecuted in this world that need- desperately- to have support and Love shown to them by
the Christian community. Instead of judgement and damnation.
I think what I am trying to say is lost on you. So we can end it here.
Ps. I've no peers here-
and it"s just silly for you to imply so.
Hey Le Le,
I see that you allow those that hate Christians, ANY Christian, a pass to attack and run its course, including some the ones that you said needed help, but it is not ok if I do the same. If it would bring peace and unity I would. All that happens is the ones I speak up for turn around and bash.

I do not agree with bashing gays. But if some are going to be nasty then nasty is returned. If only both sides, believers and non-believers, would quit and behave. I don’t expect it to happen. I am not going to keep on calling down when it does no good.

I see what you are saying but I don’t agree with your way any more that you agree with mine. I think you
See what I’m saying but don’t care so you scoot around it.

Yes we can leave it here.
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625867 Apr 2, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Le Le,
I see that you allow those that hate Christians, ANY Christian, a pass to attack and run its course, including some the ones that you said needed help, but it is not ok if I do the same. If it would bring peace and unity I would. All that happens is the ones I speak up for turn around and bash.
I do not agree with bashing gays. But if some are going to be nasty then nasty is returned. If only both sides, believers and non-believers, would quit and behave. I don’t expect it to happen. I am not going to keep on calling down when it does no good.
I see what you are saying but I don’t agree with your way any more that you agree with mine. I think you
See what I’m saying but don’t care so you scoot around it.
Yes we can leave it here.
HFN
Le Le I do want to add that if I actually witnessed a gay person was being harassed or bashed I would help them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 881,498
You want REAL PROOF that God is REAL??! 16 min Doctor REALITY 9
The Christian Atheist debate 33 min Lbj 4,127
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min Liam 603,752
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 41 min sangili karuppan 7,700
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 59 min Lbj 28
Yanbu Gays 1 hr Bottom_Yanbu 8
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr janeebee 8,383
More from around the web