“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#625655 Mar 29, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, but this imaginary Satan's pride is paled by the supreme Christian arrogance. Which is the single greatest source of misery, torture, beatings, slavery, destruction of property and other's religious teachings, and millions of deaths, this world has ever seen. For the Christian pride and hatred is pure evil.
Same ol boring sh!t!

“Man I Love Fishin”

Palm Bay, FL

#625656 Mar 29, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>BIG LIE<<<.
Figures you would think that way.
Prideful people like you are too full of themselves to see their faults. Making it false pride.
More boring sh!t ...

“Man I Love Fishin”

Palm Bay, FL

#625657 Mar 29, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
Now I hardly want to defend Doc, as he has no good character.
But FYI - To the troll River Tam it's just a game to her to make up all kinds of lies to deceive people. She thinks it's funny when they believe her, and brags to her troll pals when people do believe her lies.
I strongly recommend that you not believe a single word RT says. Trolling on Topix is just a game of deceit to her and her troll pals.
Then end it and save the world Seen.
Why can't you end it Seen ...why can't you save mankind?
Did you forget how?
Do you need to ride the lightning bolt again?

Probably a boring, wimpy assed lightning bolt anyway.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#625658 Mar 29, 2014
Do not let
the behavior
of others

destroy your
inner peace..
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625659 Mar 29, 2014
Cleansed by the blood
By Billy Graham
... unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood.
óRevelation 1:5
Blood is mentioned 460 times in the Bible. Fourteen times in the New Testament Jesus spoke of His own blood. Why? Because by the shedding of His blood, He accomplished the possibility of our salvation. He paid the penalty for our sin and redeemed us. The penalty for our sin and rebellion is death; Jesus stepped out and said,ďIíll take that death.Ē He voluntarily laid down His life and took the penalty we deserve. Thatís what the cross is all about.
The blood of Jesus Christ not only redeems us, it justifies us. Being justified means more than being forgiven. I can say,ďI forgive you,Ē but I canít justify you. But God not only forgives the past, He clothes you in righteousness as though you had never committed a sin. Yet it cost the blood of His Son on the cross.
Prayer for the day
Lord Jesus, with a deeply grateful heart I thank You for Your sacrifice upon the cross. Your blood has cleansed my sin and made me worthy of forgiveness.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#625660 Mar 29, 2014
Right after Jesus washed you , you ran out and rolled in the manure again, "Like a dog returns to its vomit".

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#625663 Mar 29, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you know test of this manure,because you eat this vomits every day like dog who livr in dumpster full of maggots
I do not deliberately roll in manure. I have gotten filthy cleaning out the stable though.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Palm Bay, FL

#625665 Mar 29, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
POST 3 years of your manure posts, shows your deliberate rolling in own manure,
and no more able to got filthy clean out pages who are not erazable
You may not have any class, neither does Seen ...but at least you ain't boring 007.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#625666 Mar 29, 2014
its_okay wrote:
Keep forgiving those that do not see the sins they are living in daily, and keep recognizing that you are to be forgiven daily, and Jesus's love will never leave you alone. Even in the deepest darkest of corners.
Sin? Hell I'm a fan of all seven...but right now . I have to go with Wrath!

Captain Malcolm Reynolds.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#625667 Mar 29, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Sin? Hell I'm a fan of all seven...but right now . I have to go with Wrath!
Captain Malcolm Reynolds.
Hehehe.

Browncoats of the world, unite!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#625670 Mar 29, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>ďYes, it appears that some things are clearly ordained to be while others are not so clear.
For prophecy to be fulfilled about Jesusís betrayal, Judas would have had to have been born for that very day and time.
But, was his whole life written, or just certain events?
It could not have been just the betrayal event as other events would have had to have happened to make sure he was in the right place at the right time in order for Jesus to choose Judas as a disciple.
But then there is a contradiction
The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had not been born.(Mt. 26:24)
In the above verse, the betrayer appears to being going to suffer greatly in the afterlife.
Again these events had to take place in order to fulfill OT prophecy. So why then would the betrayer be punished?
Then again in Matthew 27, Judas repented, which would have forgiven him..
Matthew 27
"I have sinned by betraying innocent blood." But they said, "What is that to us? See to that yourself!" 5And he threw the pieces of silver into the temple sanctuary and departed; and he went away and hanged himself.
But then again perhaps he didnít
Perhaps he bought some land with the money and accidentally fell off a cliff looking at the land
Now this man [Judas] acquired a field with the reward of his wickedness; and falling headlong, he burst open in the middle and all his bowels gushed out. Acts 1:18
I guess we are still left with a 4000 year old question
I would gather that Judas suffered indeed to the point where he could not live with himself, taking his own life. However, he should have known that he will be taking with him that which was not resolved, therefore the torment will still be within.

We all appear to have times in our lives when we have choices to take, and the choices could lead us to a different path, although perhaps the result of the situation would remain the same.

For example, JESUS was bound to die, but Judas may have had a different life, one where he could hold his head high and live to a ripe old age, if he did not make the choice he made on that day. Judas did not know that JESUS would not do anything to save HIS own life, and saw a different outcome from that which was.

We have strife and suffering these days, as we all know, but we have surely come a long way from the torturous days of those that have gone by, although in some countries, empathy is missing in many cases.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#625672 Mar 29, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hehehe.
Browncoats of the world, unite!
Shun sheng duh gao wahn

Wait, it's Saturday.

Never mind.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#625674 Mar 29, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Shun sheng duh gao wahn
Wait, it's Saturday.
Never mind.
*helpless laughter*

And I don'teven speak Mandarin.

Location hidden

#625675 Mar 29, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>*helpless laughter*
And I don'teven speak Mandarin.
;-)

“Merry Yuletide”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#625677 Mar 29, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! He always reminds me of this quote;
"Homosexuals are unnatural.
Now, let me tell you about our saviour jesus who was born of a virgin, walked on water, turned it into wine, rose from the dead after three days and flew to outer space with no aircraft.. All in order to save us, because a rib ate from a magic tree after the talking snake told her to."
Come to think of it, all the christians remind me of this quote.
LOL
That one certainly has some, um er issues.

“Merry Yuletide”

Down Under

#625678 Mar 29, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
Do not let
the behavior
of others
destroy your
inner peace..
Let not your happiness be in other men's mouths.
- Marcus Aurelius, Roman emperor

“Merry Yuletide”

Down Under

#625679 Mar 29, 2014
El Shagade wrote:
<quoted text>
I speak Mandarin,and lemon japanishe slang
young puk puk pue due clop and guwno
Baka.

Location hidden

#625680 Mar 30, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Baka.
Holy Testicle Tuesday

shun sheng duh gao wahn

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#625681 Mar 30, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Let not your happiness be in other men's mouths.
- Marcus Aurelius, Roman emperor
She who keeps her pants up and mouth shut is hard to find.

Pusherman

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#625682 Mar 30, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>She who keeps her pants up and mouth shut is hard to find.

Pusherman
Misogynitwit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Rick in Kansas 265,090
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 774,941
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Lyndi 175,603
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 24 min shyam 1,257
CAPE TOWN: Lesbian/Bisexual Women Whatsapp (Feb '14) 25 min samanthar 9
*1-STATE Solution for ISRAEL says U.N. Official 35 min exclusiveYTube 1
Moses never existed 58 min Khatru 747
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Estelle 559,329
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web