Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#625693 Mar 30, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>Philogynyist is what I am, it seems you're a Misandrist..
I know you are but what am I?

Typical.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#625694 Mar 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you she is not.
I think she is, She sure likes giving her opinion about what she thinks someone is, you defending her makes no diff to me.. if all the fkn b!tch can do is give her unwanted opinion about what she thinks I am, I will [email protected] sure give mine, hence b!tch, and misandrist!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#625695 Mar 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>I can assure you she is not.
Oh don't bother. He's a stealth christian troll sock of no relevance, never mind my male friends, brothers and sons. Topix trolls know me best @@

I just love watching liars foam at the mouth when they realise that people notice the contradictions they present.

"When one's actions directly oppose one's words, one's words mean nothing."

- Me.

Misogynitwits don't comprehend that liking and admiring women includes respect.

Something to do with bed wetting and being scared of women. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#625696 Mar 30, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>I think she is, She sure likes giving her opinion about what she thinks someone is, you defending her makes no diff to me.. if all the fkn b!tch can do is give her unwanted opinion about what she thinks I am, I will [email protected] sure give mine, hence b!tch, and misandrist!
*yo d how does the protest too much thing work for guys? lol*

Location hidden

#625697 Mar 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are but what am I?
Typical.
You're such a tool, it is Laughable!

Location hidden

#625698 Mar 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh don't bother. He's a stealth christian troll sock of no relevance, never mind my male friends, brothers and sons. Topix trolls know me best @@
I just love watching liars foam at the mouth when they realise that people notice the contradictions they present.
"When one's actions directly oppose one's words, one's words mean nothing."
- Me.
Misogynitwits don't comprehend that liking and admiring women includes respect.
Something to do with bed wetting and being scared of women. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.
If that makes you feel better.. you still ain't having any luck playing follow the leader are ya? you seem to think I care what you think. women like you deserve nothing but what you get. you don't know me or how I treat women..misandrist b!tch! Ain't it time for dress up?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#625699 Mar 30, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I think she is, She sure likes giving her opinion about what she thinks someone is, you defending her makes no diff to me.. if all the fkn b!tch can do is give her unwanted opinion about what she thinks I am, I will [email protected] sure give mine, hence b!tch, and misandrist!
I know her off line. She is not misandrist.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#625700 Mar 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
*yo d how does the protest too much thing work for guys? lol*
I am nit sure, I'm a misandrist.

LOL

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#625701 Mar 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>I am nit sure, I'm a misandrist.

LOL
Lol.

"I'm not a misogynitwit but if a woman says I am, I'll call her a bitch, stomp my feet and cry like a toddler!"

- pusherman

Location hidden

#625702 Mar 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.
"I'm not a misogynitwit but if a woman says I am, I'll call her a bitch, stomp my feet and cry like a toddler!"
- pusherman
Says the little girl that paints herself red, but if it makes you happy!

Pineapple?

Location hidden

#625703 Mar 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I know her off line. She is not misandrist.
you say! I say she is!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#625704 Mar 30, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> you say! I say she is!
Do you know her other than her posts on Topix ?

It is amazing what one can find out about a person in real life.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#625706 Mar 30, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> you say! I say she is!
I don't know if she is or not ...I think she hates everything.

You say she is ...she say's she's not. But in her mind because you don't care for her, she interprets that to mean that you have a problem with the female gender as a whole. She just can't grasp individualism. She is the same way about people of religion. In her world one bad apple did spoil the whole barrel.

She admitted to a FB group, of which she was a member at one time, that her husband left her and that the Aussie authority's came and took her children away ....ergo; men are pigs. It fits the mold.

Ben originally came her posting as GOD. He lives in Penn. She lives in Australia. They claim at one time they dated ... They're 12,000 miles apart. Cyber dating??? Does that equate to masturbation by web cam? Now he claims to know her off line ...puh-leeeze.

They're a joke.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#625707 Mar 30, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
We have strife and suffering these days, as we all know, but we have surely come a long way from the torturous days of those that have gone by, although in some countries, empathy is missing in many cases.
sorry, edited for space.
I don’t know that we have come a long way from the past. Perhaps the only difference is in the methods used. Below are only a few current facts.
Every generation throughout history believed they were doing right, what will our great grandchildren read about our generations history? How do we know that we are any less barbaric then those before us? didn’t the US create the very forces we went to war against in Afghanistan and Iran? Haven’t we done that many times before? How many millions are suffering in other countries because of our actions?
How many are suffering here in this land?
How many die simply due to lack of basic medical needs?
Have we ended slavery, or are we economically enslaved?
Wealth Inequality in America
http://www.utrend.tv/v/9-out-of-10-americans-...

The list can go on and on

The incarceration rate in the United States of America is the highest in the world. As of 2009, the incarceration rate was 743 per 100,000 of national population (0.743%).[2] While the United States represents about 5 percent of the world's population, it houses around 25 percent of the world's prisoners.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_in...

According to Amnesty International, the U.S. executes the fifth-highest number of people in the world.
Stunning GIF Shows How Many People America Has Executed Since 1977
http://www.businessinsider.com/gif-illustrate...

LGBT people—particularly black transgender women and gender-nonconforming gay men—are victimized, persecuted, and murdered at alarming rates.
According to the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs,[1] or NCAVP, overall rates of anti-LGBT violence remained steady in 2012, with 2,016 incidents reported. The total number of homicides reported in 2012 was 25, which is the fourth-highest number ever recorded.
http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/lgbt/n...

Number of reports of child abuse every year in the United States: 3.6 million
Number of children involved in child abuse reports: 6 million
Women experience more than 4 million physical assaults and rapes because of their partners, and men are victims of nearly 3 million physical assaults.
http://www.safehorizon.org/index/what-we-do-2...

Fact #1: Over 22 million women in the United States have been raped in their lifetime.(National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey 2010)
Fact #23: The FBI estimates that only 46% of rapes and sexual assaults are reported to the police. U.S. Justice Department statistics are even lower, with only 26% of all rapes or attempted rapes being reported to law enforcement officials.
http://www.feminist.com/antiviolence/facts.ht...

The rate of violent crime committed against Native American females was more than double the rate for all U.S. females.
There are 556 federally recognized tribes in America. A 1978 supreme court ruling prohibits tribes from prosecuting Non Indians.
During his 18 years with the Pascua Yaqui Police Department, Michael Valenzuela repeatedly grew frustrated when responding to reports of domestic violence.
If the aggressor wasn't a tribal member, the best Valenzuela could do was drive the man to the edge of the reservation, let him out and tell him to stay away from his wife or girlfriend.
Therr tribes have now been given the right to arrest abusers in a test program
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ff-domest...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#625708 Mar 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know her other than her posts on Topix ?

It is amazing what one can find out about a person in real life.
I agree with that last statement, people in a forum only know what we choose to write.

The rest they assume, invent or "translate" to suit their purposes.

It makes me wonder how many people actually truly live in and for topix sometimes.

Meh.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#625709 Mar 30, 2014
Your obsession is showing peanut. You're no tiger. Wipe your chin.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#625710 Mar 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that last statement, people in a forum only know what we choose to write.
The rest they assume, invent or "translate" to suit their purposes.
It makes me wonder how many people actually truly live in and for topix sometimes.
Meh.
I have to admit that this is currently my only outlet. I can't even stand for more than ten minutes without passing out.

I learned to pee like a girl. LOL
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#625712 Mar 30, 2014
See all of the intelligent people who made this thread popular have left because of all of you childish, no-life having id i ots who don't have anything better to do with your lives except to come here and act like the childish PUNKS you are.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#625715 Mar 30, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
See all of the intelligent people who made this thread popular have left because of all of you childish, no-life having id i ots who don't have anything better to do with your lives except to come here and act like the childish PUNKS you are.
I know, I wish all the awesome Atheists would come back.

How's your boyfriend Satan doing?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#625716 Mar 30, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
STFU and go back to your animal sex thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Joe Fortuna 88,475
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 6 min another viewer 671
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min truth 665,573
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min X Pendable 284,678
I LOVE you, Ewa M S 48 min Doctor REALITY 5
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 58 min Twizzler937 33
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,799
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr New Age Spiritual... 977,487
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 4 hr Scaritual 269
More from around the web