Why Should Jesus Love Me?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#625612 Mar 28, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know the woman, but her sharing that she had lost a leg, then you make a reply like that to her, says a lot about your character.. you don't have any!
but you have dog character,
bark and show teeth to everyone ,even complete strange your own dr Shrink,
who work out your brain to be less danger for yourselves,and always shut mouth when nobody ask you to open your hole(mouth without of any natural teeth,look like female hole)
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#625613 Mar 28, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text> if Ben is correct, then Judas would have been one of them that helped Jesus in his quest.
Judas
was predestined to fulfill Gods Plan,
he got special privilage as apostle of Jesus( character of greed,scumbag, and Liar-typical human nature like yours)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#625614 Mar 28, 2014
Prince Von Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
in her raptured spacecraft windows are glue with the dog s,,
and rabbit small feces stains,room look like pink room full of christian ghoulies cought in the air not far away from Florida Walt Disneyland?
i can bind and cast that nasty thing out that's driving you and everyone around you crazy.....:-)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#625615 Mar 28, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
better to lose not only one leg,or all mouth teeths,
than lose soul and be thrown to the 4th level hell
Also restore your wicked soul,stop worry about your leg,
sometime with finger masturbate your hanging part,be happy and have hope for better lifes,
see you latter,your leg bones hang in Indian Museum in Washington Seattle,
only mokasin is stolen and sold for bottle of vodka by local Indian called'Stinking foot"
yep, your small minded jack jerk.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#625616 Mar 28, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I find the story of the disciples hiding and denying Jesus to be either ridiculous or that the disciples were worthless scumbags.
Real men would have hung beside him on the cross, even if he was just a dear friend or beloved leader and nothing else. That they allegedly watched and documented His miracles and understood His teachings for over a year and then ran away is IMHO a complete denial of who and what Jesus was.
I Agree, They couldn't/wouldn't even stand watch for him while he prayed. How much could they have cared to fall asleep on him..I like you, would have died with him if I had been a follower. I am, A Ride Or Die kinda fellow anyhow..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#625617 Mar 28, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think the spirit has ego or just the flesh?
I think the ego, or self, is "flesh" while the "spirit" is our sense of oneness with others (spouse, family, community, country, nature....and 'God ).

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#625618 Mar 28, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I Agree, They couldn't/wouldn't even stand watch for him while he prayed. How much could they have cared to fall asleep on him..I like you, would have died with him if I had been a follower. I am, A Ride Or Die kinda fellow anyhow..
I just can't picture Jesus with an "inner circle" of cowards.

"Many are called but few are chosen."
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625619 Mar 28, 2014
The Light of the world
By Billy Graham
The Lord is my light and my salvation ...
—Psalm 27:1
Under the picture of Peter Milne, hanging in the church he founded on the little New Hebrides Island of Nguna, these words are found:“When he came, there was no light. When he died, there was no darkness.” When Christ came into the world, there was no light. Matthew (quoting Isaiah) said of Him,“The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up”(Matthew 4:16). Harry Lauder once said that during his boyhood, he could tell where the lamplighter was “by the trail of light he left behind him.” Christ was the heavenly Lamplighter. Everywhere He went, the midnight gloom of sin and despair disappeared before Him.
Prayer for the day
My heart and soul praise You, my risen Redeemer, for the light that pervades the deepest gloom and transforms our lives with Your love.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#625620 Mar 28, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't picture Jesus with an "inner circle" of cowards.
"Many are called but few are chosen."
The Spirit was willing, but the Flesh was Weak. I guess he knew there Heart and each picked, played a part.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#625621 Mar 28, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>You’re call that nasty.(Rolling eyes) Don’t worry DS, between the two of us you out nasty me. You out nasty a lot of people you go after.****Anyone**** who is a Christian qualifies to receive nasty from you.
No chook. I called you nasty, because you are.

Funny how christians were so much nicer before I left the religion.

Yes, I'm so nasty it takes more than ten christians to take me on. Yay me.

Don't worry, my ego won't overtake yours :-)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625624 Mar 28, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
No chook. I called you nasty, because you are.
Funny how christians were so much nicer before I left the religion.
Yes, I'm so nasty it takes more than ten christians to take me on. Yay me.
Don't worry, my ego won't overtake yours :-)
No, I personally don’t feel the need to be as nasty as you.

You engaged me, I didn’t engage you. Now I’m tired of your games. You will need to find someone else that wants to play. I have other thing to do besides spending all day, week, month, year… here trading insults with you. It seems to be your main reason for living. That’s sad DS, really sad.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#625626 Mar 28, 2014
Prince Von Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
male spirit have man d...
female have female hole
never are transexuals like you half male donkey half watanka(female bull)
Seems you are confused.
But what comes to my mind is
Tatanka Watanka - Sitting Bull, Hunkpapa Lakota.
Crazy Horse - Tashunkewitko, Oglala Sioux
Black Elk - Hehaka Sapa, Oglala Sioux

Winyanktehca were called upon to bestow secret and powerful names on the new born, names which represent 'long-life' and which could lead to fame.
Black Elk, Sitting Bull, and Crazy Horse were all given sacred names by a Winyanktehca
(Two Soul Person)

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#625627 Mar 28, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the ego, or self, is "flesh" while the "spirit" is our sense of oneness with others (spouse, family, community, country, nature....and 'God ).
That is close to what I believe, perhaps the same but in different words as your reply was only one sentence.
For myself,,, yes we are spirit, placed in a physical body, both would be pure at that time. The physical body is like a the tool our spirit works through here in this physical world.
Perhaps free will is the ability to use the ego unabated?
Could that be translated into born into sin?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#625630 Mar 28, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
Let Your Light Shine
By Billy Graham
... light is come into the world, and men
loved darkness rather than light ...
—John 3:19
The world’s difficulty is summed up in the words,“And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness understood it not.” The light of Easter is shining, but men refuse to turn to its healing rays for forgiveness, redemption, and salvation. Thus Christ is being rejected by the overwhelming majority of humanity today. As a result, men stumble on in spiritual darkness blindly toward destruction, judgment, and hell. In the midst of the darkness and “void” at the creation of the world, God said,“Let there be light.” In your own mind-darkened, will-paralyzed, conscience-dulled soul, God can make the light penetrate and turn the darkness of your own life into day, if you will let Him. Many of you are living in spiritual darkness, confused, frustrated, disturbed, and fearful. Let the Light come into your heart by faith.
Prayer for the day
At Easter time, as nature breaks through into glorious re-creation, I am reminded of the glory of Your resurrection! I praise You, Lord Jesus, for Your light which shines through the dimness of my soul.
And yet, after all that empty meaningless platitudes, you are STILL stumbling on in spiritual darkness blindly toward destruction, judgment, and FAILURE.

As a Christian you are destined to stay spiritually ignorant, never knowing anything about your soul, the true SPIRITUAL nature of God, his laws for governing his universe, his plan for >>>ALL<<< souls, the judgment process, what Heaven is like, what work is being done in Heaven to help all the spiritually evolving souls, what you will be doing in the "afterlife", or even your place in all of it.

You have been deceived by a spiritually dead end mythology.

“Life Force One”

#625631 Mar 28, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, You know my heart and my heartaches. You have showered me with blessings and carried me through the valley of pain and sadness. Thank you for the godly influence of special people in my life. Thank you for those who pray for and encourage me. I even thank you for the hard times and trials I have been through, for they have strengthened my faith. I praise you for giving me a spirit of hope, love, and acceptance, rather than allowing me to become angry, bitter, and downcast. I praise you God, from whom all blessings flow. May I, in return, be a blessing to you. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
So now you are lying to your imaginary "god" by thanking him for all the things you have prayed for, over, and over, and over... for all these YEARS, and NEVER received.

Confused lying hypocrite much?

Prime time with Seen.

“Life Force One”

#625633 Mar 28, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.
Hebrews 4:16
K-Love
Geez...

You spiritually ignorant Christians, there is nothing physical like thrones in Heaven.

You have been lied to.

“Life Force One”

#625634 Mar 28, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.
Hebrews 4:16
K-Love
Oops, I checked and there is a great white throne:

https://www.google.com/search...

“Life Force One”

#625635 Mar 28, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a boring dumfuk.
Shrink is a dumfuk also ...but he's still not as boring as you. Seen, you're a bigger bore than Shrink. Even Dr. Reality occasionally has new material. But you ...you're the same boring shit day after day.
You are confused as always. I have never posted the same old Jesus "died" for your "sins", your going to Hell unless you believe in the Christian mythology, hatred of homosexuals, hatred of others, pray rather than actually DOING something good, nor any of the other same old, same old, BORING Christian crap for some 2,000 YEARS. Now THAT is really >>>BORING<<< .

“Life Force One”

#625636 Mar 28, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"Women who wear pants should be burned at the stake as witches."
Hmm...

I think the offense would be closer to stoning disobedient children.

So what do you hate driven "christian" bigots think, should it be burning at the stake, or stoning to death?

“Life Force One”

#625637 Mar 28, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
The Greatest Act of Humility
By Billy Graham
... he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
—Matthew 23:12
In almost every instance in the Bible, as well as in life, pride is associated with failure, not success. We hear a great deal about the inferiority complex, but the superiority complex of pride is seldom spoken of. It was pride that caused the fall of Lucifer, and he became Satan, the devil. It was pride that led King Saul down to a shameful and untimely death. It was pride that caused Peter to deny his Lord.
The greatest act of humility in the history of the universe was when Jesus Christ stooped to die on the cross of Calvary. And before any man can get to heaven, he must kneel at the foot of the cross and acknowledge that he is a sinner, that he has broken the Ten Commandments of God, and that he needs the grace of God in Christ. No man can come proudly to the Savior.
Prayer for the day
Lord Jesus, You suffered such humiliation and pain for me on the cross. I ask You, humbly, to forgive my pride and errant ways that nailed You there.
Ha, but this imaginary Satan's pride is paled by the supreme Christian arrogance. Which is the single greatest source of misery, torture, beatings, slavery, destruction of property and other's religious teachings, and millions of deaths, this world has ever seen. For the Christian pride and hatred is pure evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Gotti 42,502
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 2 hr Paul McCartney is... 56
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 2 hr Paul McCartney is... 645
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr ffj 989,860
Spread This Around & Stop The Lies! 4 hr Truth 1
News Arresting the homeless isn't the answer (Jul '12) 5 hr Christie Taylor 3
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 6 hr European Slave 156
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr PadMark 690,591
More from around the web