Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#625476 Mar 26, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
So how does your hatred of homosexuals fit into your above self aggrandizing prattle?
a bit of history

“If your whole life is connected spiritually, then you learn that self-pride – the image of self- is connected with everything else. That becomes part of who you are and you carry that wherever you are.”
Spotted Eagle
Two-Spirit of the White Mountain Apache
-

“Strange country  this,” a white man wrote in 1850 about the Crow nation of North America,“where males assume the dress and perform the duties of females, while women turn men and mate with their own sex!”
-
Spanish colonialist Alvar Nuñez Cabeza de Vaca Wrote:
“I saw a devilish thing,”
”Sinful, heinous, perverted, nefarious, abominable, unnatural, disgusting, lewd”
Was the words used in describing Two Spirits he saw.
--
Jesuit Jacques Marquette
Describing Two spirits in his first trip down the Mississippi in the seventeenth century,
“They are summoned to the Councils, and nothing can be decided without their advice. Finally, through their profession of leading and Extraordinary life, they pass for Manitous,– that is to say, for Spirits,– or persons of Consequence.”
-
Joseph Francois Lafitau
French missionary
“They believe they are honored…” he wrote in 1724,“they participate in all religious ceremonies, and this profession of an extraordinary life causes them to be regarded as people of a higher order…”
-
Antonio de la Calancha, a Spanish official in Lima. Calancha wrote that during Vasco Nuñez de Balboa´s expedition across Panama, Balboa “saw men dressed like women; Balboa learnt that they were sodomites and threw the king and forty others to be eaten by his dogs, a fine action of an honorable and Catholic Spaniard.”
-
Conquistador Nuño de Guzman
The last person taken prisoner after a battle, who had “fought most courageously, was a man in the habit of a woman…”
-
Spotted Eagle (White Mountain Apache)
“I was born in 1945…I grew up totally accepted. I knew from birth, and everyone around me knew I was Two-Spirited. I was honored. I was a special creation; I was given certain healing gifts because of that, teachings to share with my people and healings. But that changed – not in my generation, but in generations to follow.”

“There were three variations; the way the women spoke, the way the men spoke, and the ceremonial language.” Which way of speaking did she use?“I spoke all three. So did the two older Two-Spirit people on my reservation.”
Spotted Eagle explained that the White Mountain Apache nation was small and isolated, and so had been less affected early on by colonial culture.…(there was no)mission school system on the…reservation  until the late 1930s or early 1940s. Spotted Eagle said she experienced her first taste of bigotry as a Two-Spirit in those schools.“I was taken out of the mission school with the help of my people and sent away to live with an aunt off the reservation…I have some very horrible memories of the short time I was there….But as far as my own people,” Spotted Eagle continued,“we were a matriarchy and have been through history. Women are in a different position in a matriarchy than they are out here. It´s not that we have more power or more privilege than anyone else, it´s just a more balanced way to be. Being a woman was a plus and being Two-Spirit was even better. I didn’t really have any negative thoughts about being Two-Spirit until I left the reservation.…

http://books.google.com/books...

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#625478 Mar 26, 2014
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
look like you sniff to much crack and pipe of manitou, after this your halucinations drive you crazy,
I am not catolic,and my ring is more expensive from gold plated pope ring,
you are not prophet or weather predictor to see signs of my hot summer love to my only beloved God(you blasphemy and mock God and His child dr Shrink-just fall on your belly and beg for forgiveness for your wicked sin against your own dr Shrink)
Gods commands are understandable to me,
only you are blind church poor mouse have not clue what are direct Bible Gods Commands and constantly brake moral laws,transgress by spread Lies,defamation your own dr Shink,
I like Gods Word Bible not bible made by your church or christianity sermons full of stinking little horse s...lies?
to much to be nousy and worry others businesess and beliefs,can lead you straight to the hell,bad horrible position to seat on the pot of boiling water and cook your balls like chicken eggs for average american breakfast eater in Mc.Donald,or Burger King
take comb ,comb your head full of dandruff and make from those flakes,holy bread body of christ to eat them with your priests phedofile and homosexuals as well at Sunday mass
Ha-ha-ha 007 ...you crack me up.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#625479 Mar 26, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep yep!
Hey HFN!

I saw you had posted to me and wasn't able to reply then and didn't expect so much time to go by again.

I see you and Deb. Got one more page to scroll back, hope to see Epi's morning posts

I have seen the ebb and flow of the room before but nothing like this. I have seen a few other rooms as well where it is not uncommon now to see 4-5 hours between posts. The trolls must be starving

Hope all is wee with you and yours

And to you as well Deb. I would be pretty much making the same post to you so just including it here

(T) Peace
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625480 Mar 26, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(c;
*wink*
PS.. My icon feature doesn't work- but consider your posts Brilliant,Helpful and Touching
((((((HFN))))))))
LOL
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625481 Mar 26, 2014
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
yep yop yalop yap yap yapa do blah blah bluh blum ,blop fart
:) I think you are as silly as I am.

Location hidden

#625482 Mar 26, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha-ha-ha 007 ...you crack me up.
What up hu?

Location hidden

#625483 Mar 26, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
~*~*~*~*~*
“I always wanted to be somebody,
but now I realize
I should have been more specific.”
~ Lily Tomlin
Thought for the day
~*~*~*~*~*
:)

Hey Epi

Just wanted wave HI

(T) Peace
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625484 Mar 26, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hey HFN!
I saw you had posted to me and wasn't able to reply then and didn't expect so much time to go by again.
I see you and Deb. Got one more page to scroll back, hope to see Epi's morning posts
I have seen the ebb and flow of the room before but nothing like this. I have seen a few other rooms as well where it is not uncommon now to see 4-5 hours between posts. The trolls must be starving
And to you as well Deb. I would be pretty much making the same post to you so just including it here
(T) Peace
LOL
They probably are getting hungry. Sometimes I scroll page after page. It is good to see you when you get some time to drop in. I usually don’t stay long. Here lately I have been checking back throughout the day. I hope you are able to get out and enjoy the warmer weather when it shows up. We grabbed my mom and aunt and went to the mountains the other day. It was nice a little cool but sunny and nice out.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#625485 Mar 26, 2014
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
look like you sniff to much crack and pipe of manitou, after this your halucinations drive you crazy,
I am not catolic,and my ring is more expensive from gold plated pope ring,
you are not prophet or weather predictor to see signs of my hot summer love to my only beloved God(you blasphemy and mock God and His child dr Shrink-just fall on your belly and beg for forgiveness for your wicked sin against your own dr Shrink)
Gods commands are understandable to me,
only you are blind church poor mouse have not clue what are direct Bible Gods Commands and constantly brake moral laws,transgress by spread Lies,defamation your own dr Shink,
I like Gods Word Bible not bible made by your church or christianity sermons full of stinking little horse s...lies?
to much to be nousy and worry others businesess and beliefs,can lead you straight to the hell,bad horrible position to seat on the pot of boiling water and cook your balls like chicken eggs for average american breakfast eater in Mc.Donald,or Burger King
take comb ,comb your head full of dandruff and make from those flakes,holy bread body of christ to eat them with your priests phedofile and homosexuals as well at Sunday mass
LMAO!!!

well i DO believe God's word even though you don't and loving others as Christ has loved me is what i'm gonna do!

so come here you lil cuddle bunny so i can give you big smooch on top of your mean old bald head:-)

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#625486 Mar 26, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hey HFN!
(T) Peace
((((((Steve)))))))) I will always peek in to see if you or several other loved ones are here .
I hope that all is well with you brother.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#625487 Mar 26, 2014
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>What up hu?
Yo Skom ...

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#625493 Mar 26, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you Christians never DO anything but talk to yourself (Pray) and pretend that is "doing" something.
But it isn't.
If you were homeless and starving, would you rather have someone give you some food, or have someone talk to themselves (Pray) that some imaginary "god" gives you some food?
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have a clue do you "Guy"
To those reading these posts, note how this "christian" cannot face or answer this question that has only one good self evident answer. So throws out an arrogant condemnation to try saving his holier than thou arrogance, while totally running away from answering the question.

“Life Force One”

#625494 Mar 26, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn’t fit because I don’t hate homosexuals. Like I said, you don’t know diddle squat, you just like to run your mouth. Now go tell to someone who wants to listen to you attempt to slam someone and fail because you were not taken seriously. I’m not interested.
So you are now denying that a while back, when all that hate was posted towards homosexuals, you didn't also post anything bashing homosexuals?

“Life Force One”

#625495 Mar 26, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I admit that I have not always lived a "blameless" life. Please forgive me of that. I pray that You would make me a person who lives a life above reproach, one who is blameless, who keeps a good testimony and reputation. I want to become more like Jesus and grow closer to You every day. Thank You for covering me with the blood of Jesus, for forgiveness of sin, and for giving me a new life. I praise You, the most "blameless" of all, who is always good, full of grace and love. Have mercy on me. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
And here is a perfect example of how these Christians are so deeply brainwashed, they openly state things like:

"Thank You for covering me with the blood of Jesus"

And don't even see the sick grossness or evilness of it.

Nor does the brainwashing allow them to realize that they worship a demonic monster "god" who looks like a giant lamb with seven horns on his head, and seven eyes.

Revelation 5:6

King James Version (KJV)

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

“Life Force One”

#625496 Mar 26, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
The struggle you're in
today is developing
the strength you need
for tomorrow..
This one's better:

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#625497 Mar 26, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
~*~*~*~*~*
Encouraging Words...
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
Romans 8:28
~*~*~*~*~*
Amen, Epiphany....thank you for this scripture, being so kind.(((Hugs)))
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625498 Mar 26, 2014
Let Your Light Shine
By Billy Graham
... light is come into the world, and men
loved darkness rather than light ...
—John 3:19
The world’s difficulty is summed up in the words,“And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness understood it not.” The light of Easter is shining, but men refuse to turn to its healing rays for forgiveness, redemption, and salvation. Thus Christ is being rejected by the overwhelming majority of humanity today. As a result, men stumble on in spiritual darkness blindly toward destruction, judgment, and hell. In the midst of the darkness and “void” at the creation of the world, God said,“Let there be light.” In your own mind-darkened, will-paralyzed, conscience-dulled soul, God can make the light penetrate and turn the darkness of your own life into day, if you will let Him. Many of you are living in spiritual darkness, confused, frustrated, disturbed, and fearful. Let the Light come into your heart by faith.
Prayer for the day
At Easter time, as nature breaks through into glorious re-creation, I am reminded of the glory of Your resurrection! I praise You, Lord Jesus, for Your light which shines through the dimness of my soul.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#625499 Mar 27, 2014
Morning......

“Above you, is the Mountain of Peace and Prosperity
where we all want to go. But when you try to climb that hill,
the person you haven’t forgiven weighs you down.”

~ Leymah Gbowee

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#625500 Mar 27, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, You know my heart and my heartaches. You have showered me with blessings and carried me through the valley of pain and sadness. Thank you for the godly influence of special people in my life. Thank you for those who pray for and encourage me. I even thank you for the hard times and trials I have been through, for they have strengthened my faith. I praise you for giving me a spirit of hope, love, and acceptance, rather than allowing me to become angry, bitter, and downcast. I praise you God, from whom all blessings flow. May I, in return, be a blessing to you. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#625501 Mar 27, 2014
Encouraging Words....

So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.

Hebrews 4:16

K-Love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Phooey 675,437
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Clearwater 110,060
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 982,187
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 184,723
68 year old man missing from Deens Landing?! 5 hr bugg_85 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 5 hr andet1987 69
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 6 hr andet1987 10
More from around the web