farts and f.....you miserable POS
own by dr shrink
{{{BOO}}}

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#625424 Mar 24, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
rather QUIRLS,filthy gays have this problem and AIDS consumming your f.......cockroach brain.
we don't need your testimony you dead stinking sperm skunk
we have all that we need to know you

we have your insane posts

your fear

your ignorance

your desperation

how is it that you are not institutionalized?

You should be kept for you own safety, and the safety of society.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#625426 Mar 24, 2014
Truths wrote:
The Way of Wisdom
Proverbs 9:7He who corrects a scoffer gets dishonor for himself,
And he who reproves a wicked man gets insults for himself.
8 Do not reprove a scoffer,
or he will hate you,
Reprove a wise man
and
he will love you.
9Give instruction to a wise man and he will be still wiser,
Teach a righteous man and he will increase his learning.…
You forgot #10 - And Jesus answered,“Seen is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Seen.”.

“Life Force One”

#625427 Mar 24, 2014
Truths wrote:
…Proverbs 14:5A trustworthy witness will not lie, But a false witness utters lies. 6A scoffer seeks wisdom and finds none, But knowledge is easy to one who has understanding. 7Leave the presence of a fool, Or you will not discern words of knowledge.…
Those were smacked down by this verse:

"Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11. "Because it is given to Seentheotherside to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them Christians it is not given." 12. For whosoever hath, to Seen it shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he that he hath." 13. Therefore speak I to them Christians "in parables:" because the seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand."

“Life Force One”

#625428 Mar 24, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I feel like I have run into a wall. What is going on? Why can't I move forward? Are you trying to protect me from something ahead? Are you trying to teach me something? Are you working on something and the time is just not right? Maybe you are trying to teach me PATIENCE! Please help me to see your will and learn from life's lessons. Please encourage where I am, give me patience and wisdom, and motivate me to move in the direction you want, when you want. Thank you for being with me. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
Christianity, the mythology of confusion.

Prime time with Seen.

“Life Force One”

#625429 Mar 24, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I feel like I have run into a wall. What is going on? Why can't I move forward? Are you trying to protect me from something ahead? Are you trying to teach me something? Are you working on something and the time is just not right? Maybe you are trying to teach me PATIENCE! Please help me to see your will and learn from life's lessons. Please encourage where I am, give me patience and wisdom, and motivate me to move in the direction you want, when you want. Thank you for being with me. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
And BTW - This "prayer" is so confused, it reminds me of someone.

Dear God, I feel like I have run into a (((((wAll)))). What is going on??? Why can't I move {{{{{{{{fOrWard}}}}}}}? Are you trying to protect ::::::me;;;;;; from somEthing aHead, HUH? Are you trying to teach [[[[[me]]]]] something, HuH??!!!!!! MaYbE I nEEd to go fOr a WALK!!!! HUh! weLL Are you working oN sometHIng and the time is just not right IN THIS ((((((room)))))? Maybe you are trying to teach me PATIENCE, hUh??! Please help me to [[[[[see]]]]] yoUr will and LEArn from life's lessons. PleASe encourage where I am, HUH, give me patience and ;;;;;;;WISdom;;;;;}}, and motivate me to {{{{{{{move}}}}}}} in the {{{{{{{{diRection}}}}}}}} you want, when you want. Thank you for being with me. In Jesus' name, ;;;;;;;aMen}}}}}}.

Fun time with Seen

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#625430 Mar 24, 2014
Thanks for the post (((((HFN))))))) Sharing it in a few other places (c:

“Life Force One”

#625431 Mar 24, 2014
Nathan Phelps issues statement on the death of his father

The website Recovering From Religion has issued a press release sharing Nathan Phelps statement on the death of his father, Fred Phelps.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 24 2014 – On behalf of Nathan Phelps, son of former Westboro Baptist Church leader Fred Phelps, Recovering From Religion issues the following official statement:

“Fred Phelps is now the past. The present and the future are for the living. Unfortunately, Fred’s ideas have not died with him, but live on, not just among the members of Westboro Baptist Church, but among the many communities and small minds that refuse to recognize the equality and humanity of our brothers and sisters on this small planet we share. I will mourn his passing, not for the man he was, but for the man he could have been. I deeply mourn the grief and pain felt by my family members denied their right to visit him in his final days. They deserved the right to finally have closure to decades of rejection, and that was stolen from them.

Even more, I mourn the ongoing injustices against the LGBT community, the unfortunate target of his 23 year campaign of hate. His life impacted many outside the walls of the WBC compound, uniting us across all spectrums of orientation and belief as we realized our strength lies in our commonalities, and not our differences. How many times have communities risen up together in a united wall against the harassment of my family? Differences have been set aside for that cause, tremendous and loving joint efforts mobilized within hours…and because of that, I ask this of everyone – let his death mean something. Let every mention of his name and of his church be a constant reminder of the tremendous good we are all capable of doing in our communities.

The lessons of my father were not unique to him, nor will this be the last we hear of his words, which are echoed from pulpits as close as other churches in Topeka, Kansas, where WBC headquarters remain, and as far away as Uganda. Let’s end the support of hateful and divisive teachings describing the LGBT community as “less than,”“sinful,” or “abnormal.” Embrace the LGBT community as our equals, our true brothers and sisters, by promoting equal rights for everyone, without exception. My father was a man of action, and I implore us all to embrace that small portion of his faulty legacy by doing the same.”
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625435 Mar 24, 2014
Truths wrote:
Thanks for the post (((((HFN))))))) Sharing it in a few other places (c:
I’m glad you could use it.

Since: Mar 14

Singapore, Singapore

#625436 Mar 24, 2014
Jesus is forgiving, He loves us mo matter what wrong we did. Just go back to Him and ask for forgiveness.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#625437 Mar 24, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
If their "god" is so all powerful, how come he has such a money problem anyway?
You are a bore.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#625438 Mar 25, 2014
~*~*~*~*~*

“I always wanted to be somebody,
but now I realize
I should have been more specific.”

~ Lily Tomlin

Thought for the day

~*~*~*~*~*

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#625439 Mar 25, 2014
~*~*~*~*~*

Father,
As we learn the lessons of being living sacrifices, we grow in the graces of mercy and compassion, finding expressions of Your so great love working and manifesting in us beyond our wildest expectations or most outlandish dreams, for the realities of the peace of God far transcends our understandings, ultimately we are thankful to be blessed, Amen

Prayer of the day

~*~*~*~*~*

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#625440 Mar 25, 2014
~*~*~*~*~*

Encouraging Words...

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

Romans 8:28

~*~*~*~*~*

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#625441 Mar 25, 2014
~*~*~*~*~*

Have a great day

~*~*~*~*~*

“Life Force One”

#625445 Mar 25, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
If their "god" is so all powerful, how come he has such a money problem anyway?
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bore.
What's the matter Christian wannabe loser, does the question make your little head hurt?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625449 Mar 25, 2014
Be Sensitive
By Billy Graham
If a person isn't loving and kind, it shows that he doesn't know God—for God is love.
—1 John 4:8 (TLB)
Jesus wept tears of compassion at the graveside of a friend. He mourned over Jerusalem because as a city it had lost its appreciation of the things of the Spirit. His great heart was sensitive to the needs of others. To emphasize the importance of man’s love for men, He revised an old commandment to make it read,“Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart ... and thy neighbor as thyself.” This generation is rough and tough. I heard a little boy boasting one day about how tough he was. He said,“On the street I live on, the farther out you go the tougher they get, and I live in the last house.” Until you have learned the value of compassionately sharing others’ sorrow, distress, and misfortune, you cannot know real happiness.
Prayer for the day
Lord Jesus, sensitize my heart with Your compassion so that I may truly love.
yogi

Clover, SC

#625451 Mar 25, 2014
interesting topix

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#625452 Mar 25, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mister mouse church,
you got not clue what are you talking about,lately this dead thread have only dead grave Zombies like you,and few others simple low BS?
Be sure your church lead you to the Dantee Hell together with Popes and all idiots preaching sermons of devil father?
my church has better bake sales than your church and our softball team can beat yours any day of the week so suck on that big fat fart!;-)
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#625453 Mar 25, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
Nathan Phelps issues statement on the death of his father
The website Recovering From Religion has issued a press release sharing Nathan Phelps statement on the death of his father, Fred Phelps.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 24 2014 – On behalf of Nathan Phelps, son of former Westboro Baptist Church leader Fred Phelps, Recovering From Religion issues the following official statement:
“Fred Phelps is now the past. The present and the future are for the living. Unfortunately, Fred’s ideas have not died with him, but live on, not just among the members of Westboro Baptist Church, but among the many communities and small minds that refuse to recognize the equality and humanity of our brothers and sisters on this small planet we share. I will mourn his passing, not for the man he was, but for the man he could have been. I deeply mourn the grief and pain felt by my family members denied their right to visit him in his final days. They deserved the right to finally have closure to decades of rejection, and that was stolen from them.
Even more, I mourn the ongoing injustices against the LGBT community, the unfortunate target of his 23 year campaign of hate. His life impacted many outside the walls of the WBC compound, uniting us across all spectrums of orientation and belief as we realized our strength lies in our commonalities, and not our differences. How many times have communities risen up together in a united wall against the harassment of my family? Differences have been set aside for that cause, tremendous and loving joint efforts mobilized within hours…and because of that, I ask this of everyone – let his death mean something. Let every mention of his name and of his church be a constant reminder of the tremendous good we are all capable of doing in our communities.
The lessons of my father were not unique to him, nor will this be the last we hear of his words, which are echoed from pulpits as close as other churches in Topeka, Kansas, where WBC headquarters remain, and as far away as Uganda. Let’s end the support of hateful and divisive teachings describing the LGBT community as “less than,”“sinful,” or “abnormal.” Embrace the LGBT community as our equals, our true brothers and sisters, by promoting equal rights for everyone, without exception. My father was a man of action, and I implore us all to embrace that small portion of his faulty legacy by doing the same.”
Nobody chooses their parents. I wish Nathan well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Drumpf Disaster 60,289
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 14 min True Tamil Tiger 5
News US may never see another spiritual leader like ... 24 min discocrisco 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min Feb 2018 695,738
female,15,horny (May '15) 1 hr Actorman182 31
Do Albanian men like hispanic/latina women? (Aug '11) 2 hr Fooledthefool 98
dog sex... really? (Feb '14) 2 hr SJMazt 56
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Tellthetruth 994,146
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web