“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#625388 Mar 23, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why Christians ignore Jesus:
"After this manner therefore pray ye:
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen."
and
"But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."
and
"Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him."
These people claim to follow Jesus ?
That's the key now isn't it, they "CLAIM" to "follow Jesus", but pick and choose what they want to do or not do. Then "CLAIM" that THEY and ONLY THEY have it "right" and everybody else has it all "wrong". But their words here betray their self deceit every time.

“Life Force One”

#625389 Mar 23, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, so often I look at what people are going through and feel sorry for them. And when I'm going through tough times, I am upset about it. But when I look at Joseph and all he went through, then see where that led, I understand that You have a plan for us in all that happens. If Joseph had not been put in that pit, then sold into slavery, then taken to the rulers, he would not have been in the place to save his family nor the children of Israel. Lord, please help me remember Joseph and his outcome when I'm in the midst of troubles I don't understand. I pray that my outcome will be a "Joseph outcome," accomplishing Your purpose. Do what is necessary to use my gifts and talents for Your eternal Kingdom. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Prime time with God
Day after day, after day, after day, you're STILL asking your imaginary "god" to do everything for you, too LAZY to just get out into the world and DO whatever "good works" needs to be done. Why is that?

Prime time with Seen.

“Life Force One”

#625390 Mar 23, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words...
For God saved us and called us to live a holy life. He did this, not because we deserved it, but because that was his plan from before the beginning of time - to show us his grace through Christ Jesus.
2 Timothy 1:9
K-Love
LOL

I just love that >>>JOKE<<<.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#625391 Mar 23, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so now you are just obfuscating to the point of FUBAR.
Don't you hate it when you got nothing to back up your false claims?
It is pretty sad when a person like you cannot recognize honesty.

Location hidden

#625392 Mar 23, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
now at end
I own 2 of you half head retard idiot, without of respond to me,you are not able to live and have any life function,
so poor sick psychos and mentaly retard idiots now belonging to mr Shrink,
I am smart enough to care dumb like you and your boyfriend neonazi s...BT42,
AN D BE OWNER YOURS 2 CHICKEN BRAINS
No you own nothing at all.
Nothing smart about you.

“Life Force One”

#625393 Mar 23, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
Jesus Never Changes
And I thought the smell was because, you know, he's a 2,000 year old corpse, but now you tell me it's because he never changes his underwear. I'm not sure that's any better, but ok, if you say so.

All praiz the stinky underwear dead guy "god"!

“Life Force One”

#625394 Mar 23, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
It is pretty sad when a person like you cannot recognize honesty.
Honesty what?

Your reply had nothing to do with the issue and didn't even make any sense, so don't try putting the blame on me.

Maybe if you could stay on topic and write coherently, then the "honesty" ploy might kind of work for you. But it doesn't work when your replies are all messed up.

Location hidden

#625395 Mar 23, 2014
awesome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
because you stupid and retard ,I own you and know that brain is not normal and got not clue what is insanity of sanity
I guess adulter neo nazi boyfriend made mess inside of your salt speck brain size,
and both of you right now are slaves of dr Shrink,
apologize me first.and write application permit before kiss my soft handsome farts smelly a..?
horrible sick half cabbage head?
after few years of your Lies here,now you receive just rewards for s.....left here everyday
No you do not own me,
I owe you nothing.
Matter of fact dude you do not even own yourself.
God is your owner bought you at a high price.
You come into this world with nothing and leave this world with nothing.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#625397 Mar 23, 2014
Truths wrote:
"Morality and immorality are not defined by man's changing attitudes and social customs. They are determined by the God of the universe, whose timeless standards cannot be ignored with impunity!"
Dr.James Dobson
That is the basis for the Inquisition and Shari Law.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#625398 Mar 23, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose, as far as myself goes though, no family can control me for long, especially my own.
I'm a fiery purple not a sheep.
Onya!

Sheep can be so dumb, my auntie had them. I like cats a lot better, even when they give you that look that says:
"What would you know?! Dumb human."

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#625399 Mar 24, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise The Lord And Send Me The Money
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k3MkK0rpxk0XX
Which televangelist said that? On hang on, it was all of them.

Here U go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#625401 Mar 24, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Hum I had a different picture in mind for that fella as in fifty women all with top notch qualifications of being Delilah's. Then see what kind of prophet big shot is. LOL
LOLOL! Good idea.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#625402 Mar 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the basis for the Inquisition and Shari Law.
Yes, and consider just who Dobson is.

My mother thought he was a great moral guardian and hung on everything he wrote. I don't.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#625403 Mar 24, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and consider just who Dobson is.
My mother thought he was a great moral guardian and hung on everything he wrote. I don't.
He makes a few good points. Like all of them.... then they go off the "deep end".

"Lies are believed most when wrapped in a skin of truth."

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#625404 Mar 24, 2014

“Every morning we are born again.
What we do today is what matters most.”

~ Buddha

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#625405 Mar 24, 2014

Today's Prayer

Dear God, I feel like I have run into a wall. What is going on? Why can't I move forward? Are you trying to protect me from something ahead? Are you trying to teach me something? Are you working on something and the time is just not right? Maybe you are trying to teach me PATIENCE! Please help me to see your will and learn from life's lessons. Please encourage where I am, give me patience and wisdom, and motivate me to move in the direction you want, when you want. Thank you for being with me. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#625406 Mar 24, 2014

Encouraging Words....

The Lord is compassionate and merciful, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love.

Psalm 103:8

K-Love

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

And thank you JESUS for caring

#625408 Mar 24, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, I know that You want me to be like salt on the earth, like a candle in the dark, a lighthouse on a hill, so that others will come to You. Cleanse me anew that I will be a witness for You. Show me how You want to penetrate the darkness of my domain with Your light. Help me to be a positive influence in the places where I live, work, study, play. Thank you, Lord.....Amen
Prime time with God
Amen....

Just dropping in for a quick howdy, not sure how many pages there are ahead of me, but this posting is from 3 days ago, according to how the Land of Topix handles time zones :)

Hope all is well with everyone; all is well here!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#625410 Mar 24, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
You are entitled to your opinion Karl~ you are free to be you.
"I'm reminded of the eternal words of the prophet Isaiah,'Woe unto them that call evil good and good evil; that put darkness for light and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter...'
*Dr.James Dobson
when you know advice like this : why not apply it first to yourself?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#625411 Mar 24, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
of course doesn't exist for you?
I wonder you didn't know this before,
Piece of s......like you doesn't have any god or own moral descency,
very soon siphilis or trypel or AIDS consume your left feces brain and be end of all for skunk like you
so that is what your problem is

syphilis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Aura Mytha 26,567
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Aerobatty 985,714
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 20 min Halle Berry Sister 4,292
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 25 min MOGA 41
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 685,835
Why some in the south tower got what they had c... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Glorious ECLIPSE coming TODAY @10:45 am in Arka... 8 hr Doctor REALITY 1
More from around the web