Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#625306 Mar 22, 2014
huk wek fu fue wrote:
FROM MOST HANDSOME AND HUMBLE CHILD OF GOD NAMED WHITE EAGLE HUK WEK FU FUE
,FUTURE REFUGE FROM AMERICA TO RUSSIA TO JOIN TEAM OF GENIUSES HUMANS LIKE SNOWDEN AND WLADO PUTTIN?
RESOLUTION
TO ALL TROLLS ENTERING THIS DEAD TOPIC WHERE DR SHRINK IS SUPERVISOR
Get away all to hot hell of 3rd level
where your a..will be burn for destruction of this topic, and sensible Gods Love,
soon all of you Hell will swallow and nobody will have any mercy to help idiots like all of you,included cretin ben Adam,filthy morally lill whisper gossiper, and bunch of others maggots,insects,atheists,gays, lesbians,alcoholics,drug addicts adulters, assholes, and old pricks dieying like last week satanic creature Red Apple,
BT42 already lost his sick retarded dog brain,and his future wife Lill whispers,plan to make tattoo on her a...... with Hitler swastika to please her Nazi Boy Friend BT42
bt42 is translated as BS too 42nd level of brain stupidity-complete goof?
entering and post few posts doesn't make all trolls as keepers alive of this cementary grave-where dr Shrink is mani supervisor,
also all maggots, crooks,scavengers ,dead zombie ,false christians,little demons and all trush,j\JUST GET AWAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,FOR OWN SAKE
BEFORE ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZ(CALLED TODAY USA)DR SHRINK DROP FEW BUCKETS OF HEAVY OLD S..ON THE HEADS OF TWO MOST WICKED TROLLS DURING THEIR WEDDING=BT42 AND LILL WHISPERS-wedding of most laughable pair of old women with retarded on the top bold fat cabbage head BT42
Huk wek fue fu bzdziu prrt makes staffed s/... from BT42 stupid brain
he he heee bghwa ha haaaaaaaa uuuuuuuuuuu
so
all miserables bums seating under the tree Wisdom,your lifes are lost like olf autemn leaves falling down before winter time
Opps another accident in isle six hot shot Dr. had to change his grey boxers

Location hidden

#625307 Mar 22, 2014
Washington DC wrote:
,FUTURE REFUGE FROM AMERICA TO RUSSIA TO JOIN TEAM OF GENIUSES HUMANS LIKE SNOWDEN AND WLADO PUTTIN?
RESOLUTION
where your a..will be burn for destruction of this topic, and sensible Gods Love,
soon all of you Hell will swallow and nobody will have any mercy to help idiots like all of you,included cretin ben Adam,filthy morally lill whisper gossiper, and bunch of others maggots,insects,atheists,gays, lesbians,alcoholics,drug addicts adulters, assholes, and old pricks dieying like last week satanic creature Red Apple,
BT42 already lost his sick retarded dog brain,and his future wife Lill whispers,plan to make tattoo on her a...... with Hitler swastika to please her Nazi Boy Friend BT42
entering and post few posts doesn't make all trolls as keepers alive of this cementary grave-where dr Shrink is main supervisor,
also all maggots, crooks,scavengers ,dead zombie ,false christians,little demons and all trush,j\JUST GET AWAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,FOR OWN SAKE
BEFORE ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZ(CALLED TODAY USA)DR SHRINK DROP FEW BUCKETS OF HEAVY OLD S..ON THE HEADS OF TWO MOST WICKED TROLLS DURING THEIR WEDDING=BT42 AND LILL WHISPERS-wedding of most laughable pair of old women with retarded on the top bold fat cabbage head BT42
so
all miserable bums seating under the tree Wisdom,your lifes are lost like olfd autumn leaves falling down before winter time
Nope Dr you ain't got no pull in Washington D.C either. How many grey boxers you own anyhow.

Location hidden

#625308 Mar 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dr shrink is little mexican and eat only chilly beans,plus chikuahaa s...
cabbage you eat and your head is like bold cabbage with long hanging shingles look like creature from the planet Kripton?
than farts after beans have more horrible stinks able kill of fleas inside of your dirty dry s...panties?,
but your head is like cabbage chop by fork from your wicked nazi boyfriend,'when you get tattoo of swastika on your old not useable a..?
mama cabbage and papa carrot is you and your Neo Nazi Boy friend,f.....you through print board,
honestly
I can not stand anymore both of you,mother f...s scumbags and internet abominable sick retarded Cowards
beg God for mercy, this is only what is left for you sicko retard fat midgit head cabbage poor miserable abominable godless dead creature,
only hell knows who are both of you sick idiots
Makes me no difference what you eat or what your are either. If you cannot stand it why do you hang around it.

Location hidden

#625309 Mar 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Farts at your f.......alcoholic nose and rat brain
my farts are more wise,than you and your humm,d..half head women Votze,
loon having nobody to talk to you and your witch cyber girl friend lill with female hole huge like Etna chamber?
f..........sick retard psychopath and idiot,cyber coward,
hell with you,you miserable aborted sperm in the bucket of s...
spaek to me
Huju in my language,you f.....low coyote IQ
son of fish embrio and gorrilla father
Yep you need a cyber girlfriend Dr.
I contact a dating service and have get in touch with you.

Location hidden

#625310 Mar 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
f...you
and eat my farts POS
Write jokes in my language,maybe you will impress me ,you f...Sick Dork ,dipshit
Temper there lil fellow. Your gaskets are getting a warm up watch you do not pop one of them.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#625311 Mar 22, 2014
Washington DC wrote:
RESOLUTION
entering and post few posts doesn't make all trolls as keepers alive of this cementary grave-where dr Shrink is main supervisor,
so
all miserable bums seating under the tree Wisdom,your lifes are lost like olfd autumn leaves falling down before winter time
Your meds are't working Achmed.
When is your date of deporture scheduled for..... I have the rocket fuel being rounded up as we speak. I can't wait to celebrate it with you and everybody. The galaxy will smell soooooo much better.

Location hidden

#625312 Mar 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dr shrink is little mexican
Gott Mit Uns...

Location hidden

#625313 Mar 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
farts at your red alcoholic nose,
read Bible,Ezekiel
maybe you realize your own life,and fat donkeys who got male parts like horses and commit aduleries everywhere,even print board?
f....sick abominable walking filthy immoral Zombie
write jokes in my language,maybe you will impress me and I will masturbate to all your posts written to me,TY MALA KURWO?
Masturbate all you like it is not my problem.

Location hidden

#625314 Mar 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Farts at coward and skunk like you,
mix cabbage with mustard from your a.... and eat and swallow,maybe dignity and own descency return to you and you stop respond BS to me,
f...you and hell with s..... like all of you fricking sick debators,psychopaths and pile of cow manures
You should be getting a job application any time from topix and the NSA.
Do enjoy your trip back to Croatia pervert.

Location hidden

#625315 Mar 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Farts at coward and skunk like you,
mix cabbage with mustard from your a.... and eat and swallow,maybe dignity and own descency return to you and you stop respond BS to me,
f...you and hell with s..... like all of you fricking sick debators,psychopaths and pile of cow manures
Negative cute lil cyber monkey that has st for brains and walks and talks like a newpaper boy with all the progranda news.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#625316 Mar 22, 2014
Washington DC wrote:
<quoted text>there is nothing to laugh from your cheap jerking joke,
rather farts also doesn't go out after reading this cheap s....
you got female hole instead brain?
Reported.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#625317 Mar 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>Farts at your f.......alcoholic nose and rat brain
my farts are more wise,than you and your humm,d..half head women Votze,
loon having nobody to talk to you and your witch cyber girl friend lill with female hole huge like Etna chamber?
f..........sick retard psychopath and idiot,cyber coward,
hell with you,you miserable aborted sperm in the bucket of s...
spaek to me
Huju in my language,you f.....low coyote IQ
son of fish embrio and gorrilla father
Reported.

Location hidden

#625318 Mar 22, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep you need a cyber girlfriend Dr.
I contact a dating service and have get in touch with you.
Miss piggy said "forget it!"
Kermit the frog is excited and horny about his date with the Croation pervert though..

Location hidden

#625319 Mar 22, 2014
Shrink Awesome Prophet wrote:
FROM MOST HANDSOME AND HUMBLE CHILD OF GOD NAMED WHITE EAGLE Shrink Awesome Prophet
RESOLUTION
entering and post few posts doesn't make all trolls as keepers alive of this cementary grave-where dr Shrink is mani supervisor,
so
all miserables bums seating under the tree Wisdom,your lifes are lost like olf autemn leaves falling down before winter time
IF YOU ALL TROLLS ARE ABLE TO KISS SO MANY MY A.....
just send petition and ask for appoint time to enter my PALACE at 6 AM and start kiss a....one by one,12 hours a day for free,no food,not drink,only farts flow to your mouths after kissing
No you're not a prophet. You ain't got no palace either but you full st as as overflowed sewer system. Is there a plumber in house tonight.

Location hidden

#625320 Mar 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss piggy said "forget it!"
Kermit the frog is excited and horny about his date with the Croation pervert though..
LOL

Location hidden

#625321 Mar 22, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating your word gymnastics again I see.
That has nothing to do with his statement about Christians:
""The problem is, so few demonstrate the fruits of the spirit (love,joy,peace,long suffering,gentleness,goodness, faith,meekness,temperance). "
So why don't the Christians?
Is THAT simple enough for you to give a straight answer this time?
No you are the one who used the word gymnastics and you know it
So do not twist and fake what you already done.

And once again I will tell you I do not know period.(why don't the Christians)
You got a straight forward answer so settle for that or forget it. I not going to cross hairs over a label group.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#625322 Mar 22, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Life is ever so much better without religious nuts :D

Le_le]
They are everywhere though.
Our lives are -somewhat- beholden to their warped interpretation of Gods Love.
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine isn't. Thank.. well, me.
Your extended family holds strict Christian doctrine - yes?
All of our lives
are affected by the mentality of the folks condemning in the
Name of Christ.- dare I say...the Christian Right??

We are all victims of this inequality and hatred.
Just no getting around it..
Jesus Christ is being use as a pawn..
for hate.- nothing new under the sun.

Location hidden

#625323 Mar 22, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative cute lil cyber monkey that has st for brains and walks and talks like a newpaper boy with all the progranda news.
?
wow.
Ick.

Location hidden

#625324 Mar 22, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'll tell you everything I've learned" and "Love" is all He said.
http://vimeo.com/58261605
'Boy with a Moon and Star on his Head'- Cat Stevens
-And Love was all he said..

La la la la lala la..la la
la la..la la la la la la..

Location hidden

#625325 Mar 22, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're not a prophet. You ain't got no palace either but you full st as as overflowed sewer system. Is there a plumber in house tonight.
Not if ya mention Stinkolph's name ther ain't.
# of em just wrecked ther truck try'n ta get away!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min NACKED TRUTH 44,992
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Dr Banonator 971,869
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Hukt on Fonix 56,256
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 28 min Lost In Transition 182,971
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Robert F 650,625
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 37 min Sam Hall 445,933
White gay slaves who like black masters (Nov '14) 1 hr blackdick 5
More from around the web