“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#625144 Mar 20, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
Standing Firm
By Billy Graham
So use every piece of God's armor to resist the enemy whenever he attacks, and when it is all over, you will still be standing up.
óEphesians 6:13 (TLB)
Daniel and his companions were tempted to forsake their godly heritage, but they refused. They even faced a fiery furnace rather than compromise. God honored their faith and mightily used them. Moses was surrounded by the luxury and godlessness of the Egyptian court, but cast in his lot with his own people. Lot lived in Sodom and saw the obscenities of that doomed city. God saved him out of it because he trusted in Him. Every one of our Lordís apostles sealed their faith with their lives. Since then, history has been replete with the lives of men who have put God and His way of life above all else.
Prayer for the day
Help me to stand by faith in You, when I am tempted, almighty God.
Amen

(((((HFN))))))) Happy Spring !!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#625145 Mar 20, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody care your double,triple,or dozen repeats,
only your dr Shrink scrutinize your miserable posts ,fart at them and go to the next padded room?
so?shut up and seat quiet on your fat a..
Nothing of value to read in your post.

Location hidden

#625146 Mar 20, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are worse lunatic from ben Adam
you repeat same cheap s..... past 3 years to the same scumbag ben Adam-hell knows if this poor creature is man, female or just simple talking monkey
go visit dr shrink office?open from 10 AM till 5PM
N/A

Location hidden

#625147 Mar 20, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
condoms also are man made shape,like religion and your stupid bablings making only sick all idiots who read your worthless crap,
fart that is all what can be done at this moment the best
Worthless-- time to just scroll and ignore.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625151 Mar 20, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen
(((((HFN))))))) Happy Spring !!
Hey Truths,
The cold may still slip in some but Iím loving the warmer temperatures Yea!!!

Happy Spring to you too Sister. Big grin.
Here For Now
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625152 Mar 20, 2014
Adam wrote:
@Here for now
That was 1 Timothy 1:9 if you didnīt know. Bye bye
Thank you Adam but here are the verses.

1 Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet
offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625153 Mar 20, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
King James Bible
Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
Hey Adam,
Sorry, I missed this post. Now you posting which verse you were using makes sense.

The verse you used:
1 Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

But I donít know why you used it because it comes closer to making my point, not yours.

Location hidden

#625154 Mar 20, 2014
Behold as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress and as the eyes wait upon the Lord our God.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#625155 Mar 20, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
Behold as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress and as the eyes wait upon the Lord our God.
That Damn Lincoln!

Separating them slaves from their beloved owners.

Location hidden

#625156 Mar 20, 2014
Know ye not that ye are not your own for ye are bought with a price.

Location hidden

#625157 Mar 20, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That Damn Lincoln!
Separating them slaves from their beloved owners.
You quit sneaking up on me like that I thought no one was on this thread. LOL
Dip shit said it was dead. LOL

Location hidden

#625158 Mar 20, 2014
For whether is greater he that sitteth at meat or he that serveth is not he that sitteth at meat but I am among you as he that sereth.

Location hidden

#625159 Mar 20, 2014
What is the very life of the Spirit.

And if Christ be in you the body is dead because of sin but the spirit is life because of righteousness.

Location hidden

#625160 Mar 20, 2014
There is therefore no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#625162 Mar 20, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Because humans put everything in human form.
Or to fit their own agenda.
Physcial form and Spiritual form are as different as day is to night.
Straw man reply that has nothing to do with his statement of:

"The problem is, so few demonstrate the fruits of the spirit (love,joy,peace,long suffering,gentleness,goodness, faith,meekness,temperance).
These are the things by which one's righteousness is measured.
I seek out the advice and wisdom of those who manifest those fruits.
Interestingly, many of them are not Christians."

That I wanted to know why you Christians refuse to demonstrate the "fruits of the spirit", yet those outside of your evil cult, DO. Which you just avoided.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#625163 Mar 20, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Religions are man made. Spiritual fruits are of the human emotions each person
very different much like a finger print or foot print.
If Christianity is suppose to promote "spiritual fruits", how come all they produce is "spiritual nuts"?

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#625164 Mar 20, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure that more non-Christians than Christians exhibit them. It is not common though.
I do know that to achieve spiritual growth requires far more than saying "I am a ___ " and reciting the attached doctrines and dogmas.
I think most people just con themselves into 'believing' because it is far easier than "becoming".
Then there are the sects that claim 'believing' and remaining the same vile beast as before makes them God's favorites.
I honestly think the majority of people are just BSing themselves.
Ok, I can see you put some thought into that, and gained some good insight in the process. Thanks for sharing.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#625167 Mar 20, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, it seems that you have this tendency to put words in other's mouths, twisting them into what you want them to be. You are not interested in having a civil conversation, only childish retorts filled with condescension and insolence thereby discounting your credibility.
Did that tantrum make you feel better?

Now you stated:

"Drew H wrote: <quoted text>
You have the right to your opinion. And I can't remember anyone saying everyone MUST accept anything. You can believe whatever you want, and so can anyone else."

Which contradicts the Christian belief that EVERYONE >>>MUST<<< accept their mythology to "save" their soul from their demonic "god's" wrath. And that Jesus is THE ONLY WAY.

Which you just denied, so I twisted nothing by asking:

"So you are saying that believing in your evil "god" is NOT the only way?"

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#625168 Mar 20, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
It really is a shame that some people are so selfish that they close their minds to all other possibilities and wallow in their ignorance while not even looking objectively at things from many angles.
That summarizes Christians perfectly. That's why they are so easily brainwashed with their evil do nothing mythology.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#625170 Mar 20, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Truths,
The cold may still slip in some but Iím loving the warmer temperatures Yea!!!
Happy Spring to you too Sister. Big grin.
Here For Now
Thank you (c: now showers and flurries here on and off alllllllll day~ But that's alright- At least it i warmer (30's instead of 0's to teens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Rick in Kansas 265,152
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Hidingfromyou 775,363
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Michael 559,514
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 16 min Marty Fong 17
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min Freebird USA 175,650
Restaurant Service - Condiments 24 min Springs1 1
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 28 min Jac 441,774
More from around the web