Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#625269 Mar 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "rocket" and saddle is ready . Depart anytime you are ready.
That little blue capsule is your lunch pervert.
Now Bt don't be putting that lil boy shrinky in no saddle first all he does not know how to ride shucks he never found his way out of the grey box yet and beside that he think the saddle horn was for honking. Could you see him trying to honk the horn or trying to find some brakes on a saddle. Oh my if he had it strapped to his donkey (oh dear lil is shaking her head) He is a real greenhorn ya know.

Location hidden

#625270 Mar 22, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I put in the bucket full of rabbit s... you and my credibilty with you,
you are worthless spiritual scumbag and stick to your friends like you,.
all of you are full of 3 rd level of dantee hell,and there is not place for most humble child of God to give you on one finger drop of water- you die from dry out,like watanka bull meat dry inside of indian tent?
big shots doesn't have to pretend to be big,they are big from birthday,and stupid earthly maggots have not clue,that stupidity of Great Awesome shot dr Shrink is more wise from all wisdom like yours taken from the mud of bar dampster full of alcohol voimits and not diagested stinking hamburgers
also seat on your a...chew my wisdom and try to fart if you are able to diagest such great tough healthy food( wisdom of dr Shrik and dr Shrink stupidity stronger than your biblical BS OF HIPOCRITE
Now I told you not to eat that rabbit st. Those lil round pods are not jelly bean candy. Now quite cussing me cause they taste bad. Those boys in the 3 level are way too smart for you to hang around with. Stay out of the indian tents you get in trouble with the girls. Geesh the wonder of it all. That is no way to be a big shot just cause you survived long enough to have a birthday. O Leave those dried cow patty alone too their not hamburgers.

Location hidden

#625271 Mar 22, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT???????
seems to me ugly spring birds took s.....on your head??
what did you achieve past 3 years by your BS posts?????
who follow you,you miserable scumbag babling every day great crap and believ it?
AIDS already ate your 2/3 size brain??
I am sure
You been told now for three years not to mess with in birds nest. It small wonder
you come down out of that high tree you sit in to play in the nest of eggs with st running down your neck. Then you start hollowering scumbags you never learn guess your brain is only working on 2/3 of it size. Now get down of the tree big shot.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#625272 Mar 22, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Bt don't be putting that lil boy shrinky in no saddle first all he does not know how to ride shucks he never found his way out of the grey box yet and beside that he think the saddle horn was for honking. Could you see him trying to honk the horn or trying to find some brakes on a saddle. Oh my if he had it strapped to his donkey (oh dear lil is shaking her head) He is a real greenhorn ya know.
Ya! E/W

Location hidden

#625273 Mar 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya! E/W
LOL Got myself a new reputation to live up too it called mariclious O hell man I can even spell it. LOL Do you think I doing a good job. LOL But the pay is lousy.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625281 Mar 22, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Hello my friend. It's been a strange winter. Almost each time you guys get some weather we end up with a squall line that forms bad weather. All clear today and my love is off Sat.! We are going on spring break for a day, lol. Gods love.
I hope you two had a good spring brake and have another beautiful day to enjoy soon!:)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625282 Mar 22, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey HFN; that is why we are definitely works in progress.... it is hard to stop bringing the past forward but when we can do that, and work on working on tomorrow, we are probably half way there. I have been going through a major cleansing period and learning to heal the hurt, and put it away once and for all.
For the dog that I loved so dearly, as a young girl, I have learned to thank GOD for giving me six months with 'King" and the memories to treasure, blocking away the trauma of knowing he was killed by a man who caused me much more harm in other ways.
It has taken nearly 50 years, and it feels good to let go of that old hurt and feel instead, the love of a Dog gone by.
(((*_*)))
Hey SeRaH
Some things are harder to understand or to completely ever understand so harder to come to terms with but with God all thing are possible.

Letting go of the bad memories and letting God help you remember the good ones is good path to take. I’ve had to do that myself, not always easy.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
SeRaH
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625283 Mar 22, 2014
A Pure Heart
By Billy Graham
Keep thyself pure.
—1 Timothy 5:22
The Pharisees were not happy men. They had furrowed brows, nervous tension, frustration. They were full of resentments, bitterness, prejudices, and hatreds. Why? Simply because they had lost sight of God’s conception of the pure in heart. They thought that as long as they kept the letter of the law that was enough. But this was not God’s plan. This did not produce purity of heart. This did not bring about happiness of soul. Jesus taught that God looks deeper than the outside actions of an individual. He searches and ponders the heart. God judges not so much the outside as He does the inside. He looks to the motives, thoughts, and intents of your heart.
Prayer for the day
Father, give me purity of heart that in true humility I may serve and praise You.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#625285 Mar 22, 2014
An old man and an old lady are getting ready for bed one night when all of a sudden the woman bursts out of the bathroom, flings open her robe and yells "SuperPussy!"

The old man says "I'll have the soup."

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#625286 Mar 22, 2014
scaritual wrote:
An old man and an old lady are getting ready for bed one night when all of a sudden the woman bursts out of the bathroom, flings open her robe and yells "SuperPussy!"

The old man says "I'll have the soup."
Oh lol. Good to see a decent post in here for a change :D

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#625287 Mar 22, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
A Pure Heart
By Billy Graham
Keep thyself pure.
—1 Timothy 5:22
The Pharisees were not happy men. They had furrowed brows, nervous tension, frustration. They were full of resentments, bitterness, prejudices, and hatreds. Why? Simply because they had lost sight of God’s conception of the pure in heart. They thought that as long as they kept the letter of the law that was enough. But this was not God’s plan. This did not produce purity of heart. This did not bring about happiness of soul. Jesus taught that God looks deeper than the outside actions of an individual. He searches and ponders the heart. God judges not so much the outside as He does the inside. He looks to the motives, thoughts, and intents of your heart.
Prayer for the day
Father, give me purity of heart that in true humility I may serve and praise You.
Billy Graham was born of a virgin and rose from the dead ?

Nope, he was lying conman just like every televangelist.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#625288 Mar 22, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, I know that You want me to be like salt on the earth, like a candle in the dark, a lighthouse on a hill, so that others will come to You. Cleanse me anew that I will be a witness for You. Show me how You want to penetrate the darkness of my domain with Your light. Help me to be a positive influence in the places where I live, work, study, play. Thank you, Lord.....Amen
Prime time with God
STILL praying to your imaginary "god", and not receiving, hey?

Here's a clue, why don't you just get off your lazy azz and DO this YOURSELF?

Dolly Parton says it best about life:

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance
I hope you dance
(Time is a real and constant motion always)
I hope you dance
(Rolling us along)
I hope you dance
(Tell me who)
I hope you dance
(Wants to look back on their youth and wonder)
(Where those years have gone)

Location hidden

#625289 Mar 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sniff my farts nunzio weibliche Votze,
my farts only work for you idiot,you got no brain,only cabbage stuffed with homosexual sperms
No wonder you got so much gas from eating all that cabbage small wonder you not blown up. Humm did no one every tell you cabbage causes gas within.

“Life Force One”

#625290 Mar 22, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.
1 Timothy 2:1
K-Love
I would rather just plain old DO something to help others.

“Life Force One”

#625293 Mar 22, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me." Matthew 15:8
That's stated simply enough, yet the fake Christians STILL don't get the message.

Location hidden

#625294 Mar 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
when you get marriage with this nazi scumbag,and tattoo swastika on your worthless old stinking a,,,,,?
both of you are great cyber match(couple of 2 clowns and idiots)
Since when did you open a business that is a dating service.
I have never signed up for any type of match or service.
Humm maybe I should shop for a match for you?????????

Location hidden

#625295 Mar 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
FROM MOST HANDSOME AND HUMBLE CHILD OF GOD NAMED DR SHRINK,FUTURE REFUGE FROM AMERICA TO RUSSIA TO JOIN TEAM OF GENIUSES HUMANS LIKE SNOWDEN AND WLADO PUTTIN?
RESOLUTION
TO ALL TROLLS ENTERING THIS DEAD TOPIC WHERE DR SHRINK IS SUPERVISOR
Get away all to hot hell of 3rd level
where your a..will be burn for destruction of this topic, and sensible Gods Love,
soon all of you Hell will swallow and nobody will have any mercy to help idiots like all of you,included cretin ben Adam,filthy morally lill whisper gossiper, and bunch of others maggots,insects,atheists,gays, lesbians,alcoholics,drug addicts adulters, assholes, and old pricks dieying like last week satanic creature Red Apple,
BT42 already lost his sick retarded dog brain,and his future wife Lill whispers,plan to make tattoo on her a...... with Hitler swastika to please her Nazi Boy Friend BT42
bt42 is translated as BS too 42nd level of brain stupidity-complete goof?
entering and post few posts doesn't make all trolls as keepers alive of this cementary grave-where dr Shrink is mani supervisor,
also all maggots, crooks,scavengers ,dead zombie ,false christians,little demons and all trush,j\JUST GET AWAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,FOR OWN SAKE
BEFORE ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZ(CALLED TODAY USA)DR SHRINK DROP FEW BUCKETS OF HEAVY OLD S..ON THE HEADS OF TWO MOST WICKED TROLLS DURING THEIR WEDDING=BT42 AND LILL WHISPERS-wedding of most laughable pair of old women with retarded on the top bold fat cabbage head BT42,
you are a cute lil cyber monkey but full of st as a Christmas goose. LOL

“Life Force One”

#625297 Mar 22, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw you just trying to practice some entrapment . Especially with the straw man and the gymnastics statement. Your did not read well my statement where I ask you where in the rule book does it so state one has to be a Christian or non Christians to practice the fruits of the spirit?????????? You avoided that question and jumped into gymnastics and straw man. Well here your answer all you got to be is a created product that breaths air.
Repeating your word gymnastics again I see.

That has nothing to do with his statement about Christians:

""The problem is, so few demonstrate the fruits of the spirit (love,joy,peace,long suffering,gentleness,goodness, faith,meekness,temperance). "

So why don't the Christians?

Is THAT simple enough for you to give a straight answer this time?

Location hidden

#625298 Mar 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
FART at this stupid breathless,faceless miserable 2 cretures you and your lover donkey with male part long like horse
he fix you badly isnt?
Your a city slicker you would know what a horse or donkey was.

Location hidden

#625301 Mar 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Engrish?
are you urine fuel feeding your girl friend lill?
I am not american criminal to understand your s......
learn my language,maybe you touch my mind,you demented f...r poor american idiot and cretin,
you are simple little Votze(pizdzisko z hujem)
No thank you I do not care to touch anything you got including that cabbage habit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min arrr 24,890
Dog was hit by a car. Who is responsible for what? 18 min Corbin KY 2009 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,492
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Robert F 985,590
2510 Cantrell Road Walmart's FRIED CHICKEN is a... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 2 hr Bug 2
Boone County/Petersburg Distillery workers in B... 4 hr Boone County Bourbon 1
More from around the web