|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly do not see Love in Christianity today..
This world lacks Love Grace Kindness...
Too many want to BE God..
I wish they'd simply mind their own business and carry on!
Live and let live..
Treat others the way you want to be treated..- golden rule..
From the negative judgits they gave you, I take it that they are not capable of following the golden rule, or their own mythology for that matter. None of them are anywhere near being "Christ like". More like demons for the most part.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
From the negative judgits they gave you, I take it that they are not capable of following the golden rule, or their own mythology for that matter. None of them are anywhere near being "Christ like". More like demons for the most part.
Fuckinloon ™

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need ta be christlike---ya gotta be better than that. He wasn't even smart enough ta keep himself from self incrimination.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
"Danny Boy"

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
The summer's gone, and all the roses falling
'Tis you,'tis you must go and I must bide.

But come ye back when summer's in the meadow
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow
'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.

But when he come, and all the flowers are dying
If I am dead, as dead I well may be
You'll come and find the place where I am lying
And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me.

And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me
And all my grave will warm and sweeter be
For you will bend and tell me that you love me
And I shall sleep in peace until you come to me.
Have you heard the Celtic Thunder version? Spectacular.

http://youtu.be/U3DcEgZTKpg

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Top 'O the Mornin to ya...It is St Patty day...

“Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”

~ Wayne Dyer

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Today's Prayer

Lord, "here am I, send me." Isaiah experienced your presence and fell on his face in repentance. He was so in awe that he cried out for you to send Him. Lord, as a child of yours, I beg for Your forgiveness and ask You to send me out into my world of influence to do Your will, to reach others for You, to accomplish that which You would have me do. I pray for your guidance always and your wisdom, and boldness through the Holy Spirit. I pray for my neighbors, that those who know you would grow closer to you and be Christ-like in the community and that those who do not know you will see Jesus in us and our lives. I pray that they will see themselves in need of a Savior, and see the blessings You have bestowed upon us, and know that You are God. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Encouraging Words.....

God's voice is glorious in the thunder. We can't even imagine the greatness of his power.

Job 37:5

K-Love

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..
Gosh, Annie..
You have to have your full amour on-- every tine
you post..
Promise you'll just keep being you.. Screw yer critics.- honestly-
enough is enough!
There was a point where I believed that we all should be able to share a bench together...discuss our differences...share our commonalities. I still believe that it is possible...but there is a price to pay in order to accomplish that. I am just no willing to pay that price any longer...unless the person that shares the bench with me...is also willing to share the price paid.

You paid tribute to Ham...He was willing to share in the price for peace. We acknowledged our differences and built a friendship on our commonalities. He was a nice person to share a bench with. Not once did he try to make me feel less than...not once did he make me feel unworthy. Quite the opposite really...

It is a two-way street however...

I think I will end with that...there was more...just no sense in trying to put it in to words.

I hope that you...and everyone else...has a great day!
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Homosexuality is satanic filth
honeychicc

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Its evil-its so filty-its the pooper Hole and those who lick the poop hole have a weird taste in there mouth
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Homosexuality has become a social disease, a cancer a virus in the western world in these days.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

honeychicc wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x-FCwNNPwoY
Its evil-its so filty-its the pooper Hole and those who lick the poop hole have a weird taste in there mouth
does that taste go best with white wine or red wine?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Homosexuality has become a social disease, a cancer a virus in the western world in these days.
you could pray for forgiveness
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a point where I believed that we all should be able to share a bench together...discuss our differences...share our commonalities. I still believe that it is possible...but there is a price to pay in order to accomplish that. I am just no willing to pay that price any longer...unless the person that shares the bench with me...is also willing to share the price paid.
You paid tribute to Ham...He was willing to share in the price for peace. We acknowledged our differences and built a friendship on our commonalities. He was a nice person to share a bench with. Not once did he try to make me feel less than...not once did he make me feel unworthy. Quite the opposite really...
It is a two-way street however...
I think I will end with that...there was more...just no sense in trying to put it in to words.
I hope that you...and everyone else...has a great day!
nobody care your point and your benches
please?
before post here,ask supervisor dr Shrink to get permit,
send first apology and than wait for my permit?
ok?
this is good for your mental goodness,retardness and adjustments of self proclaimed how great and just you are(but you are not)
now go to your own mantra hell
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
does that taste go best with white wine or red wine?
rather farts are the best test,
when you breath deep,you will feel like honey comb roll
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you could pray for forgiveness
rather you pray to avoid AIDS and for health because pray for normal brain is way way to late?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, There is nothing like the feeling of being loved! You created us to love and be loved...and I thank you for all the love you have given me and shown me throughout all my days. Thank you for all the special touches and blessings that let me know you care about even the smallest details of my life and that you love me no matter what. Thank you for friends who are there for me...and that I can be there for...through the seasons of life. Thank you for the love of parents and children and extended family. I am grateful for the love in my life. I pray that every person will experience love...especially your unending, far-reaching, peace-bringing, merciful and unconditional love. I love you. In the name of Jesus I pray and offer my whole-hearted love and thankfulness. Amen.

Prime time with God

So typical of the narcissism of Christians.

A truly spiritually evolved person/soul is not concerned on how much love they receive, but how much they give.

A hurricane leaves a town in destruction. And most of the survivors cry out for help. They are only badly bruised or hardly hurt at all, but they cry out for help just the same. Where is the ambulance, the doctors, the food and water, why isn't somebody doing something, where is the help, etc. So a man with a broken leg crawls around and finds some cloth to wrap up his leg, uses a piece of wood for a crutch, winces in pain as he starts to help the others, who should be helping him. And I would lay odds that he would be an atheist, who only does it out of love for his fellow man, without even caring if they are the Christians who would hate and insult him if they knew he was an atheist. I seriously doubt a Christian would do that, it is not in their making to DO "good works" or really love their fellow man, regardless of who they are, or their beliefs, or no beliefs.

Prime time with Seen.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
~ Wayne Dyer
Thought for the day
There ya go, insult the Catholics by slurring their Saint Patrick's name to Patty.

Does the Christian hatred for everyone, even other Christians, ever end?
Christian hate

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
~ Wayne Dyer
Thought for the day
There ya go, insult the Catholics by slurring their Saint Patrick's name to Patty.

Does the Christian hatred for everyone, even other Christians, ever end?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Still today- those that claim His name do not reconize
who He is.
There is a war against humanity in the Name of God..
We have people hating others here on -wsjlm- regarding their
sexuality.. We have people worshipping numbers and hoping on the word
of psychic readings.
And - all of you say not a word against q or Serah..
They both represent a world void of Trust.
Do you believe Jesus would "weep" reading this thread..
What is being said in His name here???
---And the silence of the sheep- makes me sick.
Many who claim His name do not know Him, and this has happened throughout history. I would venture with confidence to say that the leaders of the war do not know Him and are only promoting thier own agendas.

I don't hate anyone or any group, per se; however, I base my beliefs on what the Bible says about sexual immorality of any type...or any sinful behavior for that matter.

The Bible gives specific instructions on believers dealing with other believers in such situations, and none of those instructions include public admonishment. Additionally, neither you nor I know if any other believer has privately discussed these issues with the ones you mentioned.

Yes, I believe Jesus still weeps at the spiritual blindness of believers who operate on their emotions rather than God's Word, and I also believe He weeps when unbelievers are drawn to Him and continually reject Him.

Furthermore, there are believers posting here who post civilly and lovingly with no pretense.

Each of us should continuously work on strengthening our relationships with God, maturing in His Word so that our behavior is more becoming to Jesus each and every waking moment.

Hope you are having a wonderful day, Le le. I'm tired of rainy, cold weather and am ready for the warm temperatures of spring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

581 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 256,434
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 min Pacha Thamizhan 4,574
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessarily so 720,434
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Godchild 115,026
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,293
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Buck Crick 224,079
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 16 min Pacha Thamizhan 120
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Holy dr Shrink 532,517
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••