Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625201 Mar 21, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you (c: now showers and flurries here on and off alllllllll day~ But that's alright- At least it i warmer (30's instead of 0's to teens.
LOL
It’s beautiful here today but snow is coming for the mountains.
Hang on it will get here.:)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#625203 Mar 21, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my farts know more than you,
even smell my farts,you need special permit and all day long pryaers to your god from diabolic church
ask for permit to sniff my farts you poor handsome little church rat
LOL! you have me all wrong - i don't belong to a 'church' and i don't regularly attend.

sounds like you need some fellowship though dude, you're getting kinda squirrely-minded:-)
Clearwater

United States

#625205 Mar 21, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, twisting words. The Christian belief is that only those who confess that Jesus is Lord and believe that God raised him from the dead will be saved. Not everyone will do that. God is neither demonic nor evil.
Truly I don't know why I even respond to you.
Hey bro. Good word. Hope everyone is well. Saw the sunrise today as my work starts at 5:20 am. For some reason it struck me different today, just very thankful. All glory to God.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#625206 Mar 21, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, twisting words. The Christian belief is that only those who confess that Jesus is Lord and believe that God raised him from the dead will be saved. Not everyone will do that. God is neither demonic nor evil.
Truly I don't know why I even respond to you.
There are a great number of beliefs within Christianity as to who will be saved and how.

1. Belief in Jesus provides guaranteed entry into Heaven, unbelievers go to Hell.
2. Belief in Jesus and a particular Church and its doctrrines provides guaranteed entry into Heaven, unbelievers go to Hell.
3. Believers go directly to Heaven, unbelievers get judged.
4. Believers get judged, unbelievers go directly to Hell.

Then there are other doctrines such as OSAS and faith s Works and a plethora of other "requirements for salvation" throughout Christianity.

The only thing Christianity seems to agree on is that Jesus is "somehow" involved in getting to Heaven.and little else.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#625207 Mar 21, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm, I not a good followers of others (meaning riverside redneck) or
anyone else. A opinion is a opinion it is that simple nothing to cross hairs over.
I have no clue why Christians never agree on much but have also seen that in
Non Christians too.
Agreed!
Clearwater

United States

#625208 Mar 21, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Hello my friend. It's been a strange winter. Almost each time you guys get some weather we end up with a squall line that forms bad weather. All clear today and my love is off Sat.! We are going on spring break for a day, lol. Gods love.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#625209 Mar 21, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Will do (c:

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#625210 Mar 21, 2014
Hi ((((((Chris)))))))

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#625211 Mar 21, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Adam but here are the verses.
1 Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet
offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
Hey HFN; that is why we are definitely works in progress.... it is hard to stop bringing the past forward but when we can do that, and work on working on tomorrow, we are probably half way there. I have been going through a major cleansing period and learning to heal the hurt, and put it away once and for all.

For the dog that I loved so dearly, as a young girl, I have learned to thank GOD for giving me six months with 'King" and the memories to treasure, blocking away the trauma of knowing he was killed by a man who caused me much more harm in other ways.

It has taken nearly 50 years, and it feels good to let go of that old hurt and feel instead, the love of a Dog gone by.

(((*_*)))

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#625212 Mar 21, 2014
"Jesus was here, but now he's gone,
He left his name to carry on.

Those who knew him, knew him well,
those who didn't can go to helloooo,

This is the operator.....may I help you?

:o)

Hi Jesus!!*waves*

BTW - to all who can't find any humor in this....oh well....better luck next time, huh?

cheers to all on this first day of Spring.

Did you stand an egg on its end?
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#625213 Mar 21, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
greatest dipshit is you and your eaten body by AIDS,poor plufesior idiot and coward,
go to toilet and shake all left over dry s.....left from night time sleep and s.....into your own bed
Hey Doc, maybe you can answer my question.
You live in Baltimore - is it as dangerous as some sites claim, or do you think it's an exaggeration? I used to travel to Baltimore in the mid 1980's, and I always enjoyed my time there. If you want to respond, fine. If you don't, that's fine too.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe/God

#625214 Mar 21, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Straw man reply No tis was a opinion of what I have observed of others was all.
Where in the rule book does it so state one has to have the label of Christian to
practice the fruits of the spirit??? Why is it you label something you do not understand
a evil cult (meaning the spirit) let be clear on this??? As flesh and spirit are two different things. Why do you avoid this????
Nice word gymnastics to avoid facing my post AGAIN. So here, try again:

"Straw man reply that has nothing to do with his statement of:

"The problem is, so few demonstrate the fruits of the spirit (love,joy,peace,long suffering,gentleness,goodness, faith,meekness,temperance).
These are the things by which one's righteousness is measured.
I seek out the advice and wisdom of those who manifest those fruits.
Interestingly, many of them are not Christians."

What I wanted to know why you Christians refuse to demonstrate the "fruits of the spirit", yet those outside of your evil cult, DO. Which you just avoided.

“Life Force One”

#625215 Mar 21, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I can not answer this question because I simply do not know period. I only answerable for myself and what I do or do not do. As for opinion I tend to think of people as individuals not groups or hang a label on them as each individual thinks differently no two people think the same.
That actually seemed like an honest answer.

So ok, who in the hell are you, and what did you do with the real "lil whispers" who's twisted maliciousness we've all become used to??!!

“Life Force One”

#625216 Mar 21, 2014
Adam wrote:
I agree with Fred Phelps when he states that God punishes nations for their tolerance for homosexuals..I mean look at america where it stands now. Gay marriage, NSA scandels, Obamacare, Obama´s failure in Guantanamo,Irak, Afghanistan,Syria, the conflict with russia because of the fucking ukraine etc. Since Obama is in office.america's lost his credibility and reputation in the world and Putin became the most powerful man in the world.
It's funny you should show up right after I was talking about "nuts".

Was that like a Bat signal to you?
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#625222 Mar 21, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
when you joing criminals gangs, night street lifes, deals at night with criminal police forces sell drugs,weapons and play killers with licence
FOR SURE YOU GET PROBLEM ,SHOT ON THE STREET CORNER,OR BRAKE NECK DURING NIGHT TIME ESCAPADES
IF YOU LIVE HOLY LIFE OF TRUE BELIEVER,DON;T DRINK,NOT DRUGS,NOT HUREN,NOT CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES,YOU LIVE VERY SAFE LIFE NOT ONLY IN BALTIMORE BUT ALSO AROUND AMERICA
you have to have reputation of honest,not boder others, watch only own business,not invite element behind your door home,not drinking during weekends or brothels or go go girls,
than all people with criminal mind will not bodre you at all?
all criminality is simple TV BS and government propganda to reap out normal people from their constitutional rights,
I live in Baltimore suburbs since 1979, moved to germany,return back and till today enjoy my life like Gods Child blessed by Him every day and night?
only today Baltimore is without of any normal job,or company where people in previous years did have full time job,
west,south and north are slums,dirt,dumpster streets,not lights, playwood on the doors windows,and crowded every nights bars,and alcohol groceries
Just look like waste not from this world sad city of bumas and thiefs from state,city and federal government
american from 2008 is now very sad,worldwide laughable country,without respect,or descency
White Europa people doesn't want to enter any more to this country,they even don't apply for tourist visas to arrive USA and see pile of slums,trush, ghosts cities,bancrupts,gays like maggots etc...
I'm sorry to hear that, Doctor. As I said, I used to look forward to visiting Baltimore. I agree, America is slowly crumbling. Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it.

“Life Force One”

#625223 Mar 21, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear that, Doctor. As I said, I used to look forward to visiting Baltimore. I agree, America is slowly crumbling. Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it.
That's the plan of the filthy rich, to impoverish America and make it THEIR nation of slaves. And make the military the only main source of "employment". To spy upon, and militarily force their wishes upon the rest of the world. They call this plan their "New World Order".

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#625225 Mar 21, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
From the negative judgits they gave you, I take it that they are not capable of following the golden rule, or their own mythology for that matter. None of them are anywhere near being "Christ like". More like demons for the most part.
I honestly, would rather a verbal - negative response- than the "judged" icons.
Keep in mind- those icons are something I consider a
haven for the weak of heart .

Dismissed..lol.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#625226 Mar 21, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a point where I believed that we all should be able to share a bench together...discuss our differences...share our commonalities. I still believe that it is possible...but there is a price to pay in order to accomplish that. I am just no willing to pay that price any longer...unless the person that shares the bench with me...is also willing to share the price paid.
You paid tribute to Ham...He was willing to share in the price for peace. We acknowledged our differences and built a friendship on our commonalities. He was a nice person to share a bench with. Not once did he try to make me feel less than...not once did he make me feel unworthy. Quite the opposite really...
It is a two-way street however...
I think I will end with that...there was more...just no sense in trying to put it in to words.
I hope that you...and everyone else...has a great day!
None can compare..
When I least expected an ally- Ham was there..
He was a friend- in this crazy cyber word. I can stand on the
fact- Ham loved me through Christ.

I'm here for you, Annie.,,always looking to read your words of wisdom.
Peace, baby.
:)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#625227 Mar 21, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
from 2001 till 2009 I was travel Europa ,but return here because I did work 22 years,paid SS,
and am eligible now to get early retirment(I paid for this and SS belongs to me)
when I receive my deserve reirement and will fly ASAP from here, there is nothing her in USA,
no museums,not beautiful cities,parks,beaches, noram people,normal weather,there is nothing here,even food doesn't have natural test of food?
same to find or make money exist not from 2006 here,
You can visit BALTIMORE, but stay away from North, West and city infested areas,
Inner Harbor is beautiful at day time,Aquarium, Elicot City with Antique Raw, or Broadway, Annapolis is beautiful, Washington DC at day time,
only today concrete abatement walls separate all tourists from White House and Congress-government criminals are worry for their ow criminals s....lifes
thank you for civil noram conversation,
I appreciate this
Please take a 777 out of malay will ya? I can get you a free MTA jump seat with a signed promise of never returning.
We are also offering "homestead" packages for "beings" like yourself In the Draco star system's outer fringes. I will put a guaranteed position for you with the purchase of a one way ticket, and a free 10 lb oxygen tank... needing a valve sensor/detonator.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#625228 Mar 21, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
from 2001 till 2009 I was travel Europa ,but return here because I did work 22 years,paid SS,
and am eligible now to get early retirment(I paid for this and SS belongs to me)
when I receive my deserve reirement and will fly ASAP from here, there is nothing her in USA,
no museums,not beautiful cities,parks,beaches, noram people,normal weather,there is nothing here,even food doesn't have natural test of food?
same to find or make money exist not from 2006 here,
You can visit BALTIMORE, but stay away from North, West and city infested areas,
Inner Harbor is beautiful at day time,Aquarium, Elicot City with Antique Raw, or Broadway, Annapolis is beautiful, Washington DC at day time,
only today concrete abatement walls separate all tourists from White House and Congress-government criminals are worry for their ow criminals s....lifes
thank you for civil noram conversation,
I appreciate this
Oh, I forgot....we [will] have to cure your "syphilis" first, and have the result signed by a verified government research scientist...preferably a biochemist/physicist .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min bad bob 184,763
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min PadMark 675,757
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min bad bob 128
Something you hope your husband never finds out 24 min Crazy Guy 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Eye no u 445,796
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,102
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr andet1987 6,231
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Aura Mytha 110,398
More from around the web