Down Under

#624977 Mar 18, 2014
Le_le wrote:
► 3:18► 3:18
www.youtube.com/watch...
Aug 30, 2006 - Uploaded by tubelookjohn
Danny Boy Ireland. Look Around ....
Dedicated to my friend Ham.
Wishing you in that cottage on the glen..
Love you and miss you.
Happy St. Patrick's Day..
To be sure!

Hope that you had a very happy Paddy's Day too, colleen.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#624978 Mar 18, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go, insult the Catholics by slurring their Saint Patrick's name to Patty.
Does the Christian hatred for everyone, even other Christians, ever end?
If the African-American rappers can call THEMSELVES N****rs, I can call myself a Paddy proudly. And I do, to be sure.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
http://www.kiltsrock.com/forum/topic/15265-wh...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#624979 Mar 18, 2014
MORNING

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.”

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624980 Mar 18, 2014
Today's Prayer

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me. And lead me in the way everlasting" (Psalm 139:23). Please show me where I am wrong and give me the wisdom, courage, and conviction to repent and to always do what is right. This I pray, in the name of Jesus, dear God. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624981 Mar 18, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.

James 1:2-3

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624982 Mar 18, 2014
Good

Bye

((*L*))

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624983 Mar 18, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Many who claim His name do not know Him, and this has happened throughout history. I would venture with confidence to say that the leaders of the war do not know Him and are only promoting thier own agendas.
I don't hate anyone or any group, per se; however, I base my beliefs on what the Bible says about sexual immorality of any type...or any sinful behavior for that matter.
The Bible gives specific instructions on believers dealing with other believers in such situations, and none of those instructions include public admonishment. Additionally, neither you nor I know if any other believer has privately discussed these issues with the ones you mentioned.
Yes, I believe Jesus still weeps at the spiritual blindness of believers who operate on their emotions rather than God's Word, and I also believe He weeps when unbelievers are drawn to Him and continually reject Him.
Furthermore, there are believers posting here who post civilly and lovingly with no pretense.
Each of us should continuously work on strengthening our relationships with God, maturing in His Word so that our behavior is more becoming to Jesus each and every waking moment.
Hope you are having a wonderful day, Le le. I'm tired of rainy, cold weather and am ready for the warm temperatures of spring.
Hello ((((((Drew)))))))

Good post.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624984 Mar 18, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
Sight for the Blind
By Billy Graham
... one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.
—John 9:25
I try to explain to you the joy of following Christ: the thrill, the excitement, the exhilaration—knowing where I’ve come from, why I’m here, where I’m going! There’s a reason for existence. There’s a reason for getting up every morning of the year. I try to tell you what I’ve found in Jesus Christ, and in studying the Scriptures and walking with Him, and you say,“I can’t see that!” Of course, you can’t. You are blind. Try to explain television to a blind man. He can understand a little of it, but it doesn’t make sense to him. Try to explain a sunset to him. He’s blind to it. The scales must be removed from your eyes, and only Christ can do that. He can remove them right now and you can start living and seeing a whole new world that you never knew existed, if you will let Him open your spiritual eyes.
Prayer for the day
I thank You for that Power that is able to give sight to the spiritually blinded eyes of each person who trusts in You, Lord Jesus.
Amen

((((((HFN))))))

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624985 Mar 18, 2014
(((((Epi)))))))

AMEN !

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#624986 Mar 18, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
not good at metaphorical I see
coward
christian coward
you ducked because you lack faith in your philosophy
So you resort to childish name calling thus bolstering your credibility. You are a big, brave man, karl.

Ducked? I'm standing right here in the open and I haven't seen anything that you can throw that would even cause me to blink much less duck.

You know, people bring all sorts of issues up that offend them, but the most offensive thing, really, to the unbeliever is Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#624988 Mar 18, 2014
Christian hate wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go, insult the Catholics by slurring their Saint Patrick's name to Patty.
Does the Christian hatred for everyone, even other Christians, ever end?
there you go with the bigotry and hatred against Christ and His Body...

will the violence and hatred ever end?

answer - yes, when Christ returns to exact vengence against His enemies!

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#624989 Mar 18, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
So you resort to childish name calling thus bolstering your credibility. You are a big, brave man, karl.
Ducked? I'm standing right here in the open and I haven't seen anything that you can throw that would even cause me to blink much less duck.
You know, people bring all sorts of issues up that offend them, but the most offensive thing, really, to the unbeliever is Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
No, that's not true at all. I have never even seen that brought up as any gripe against your baseless mythology.

I would go for the most offensive being how you Christians are completely spiritually ignorant, yet self proclaim that your silly book of mythology, that has NO true spiritual answers, makes you spiritual know it alls, and that everyone MUST accept this lie, and all the other lies of your mythology.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#624990 Mar 18, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen
((((((HFN))))))
:)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#624991 Mar 18, 2014
Tame Your Temper
By Billy Graham
Doest thou well to be angry?
—Jonah 4:4
You have a temper! There is nothing unique about that. Most people have tempers, in varying degrees, of course. God does not ask that you get rid of that temper. But He does say that if you are to be happy, it must be brought under control and rechanneled to proper use. God cannot use a man without a temper as well as one with a controlled temper. Too many professed Christians never get “wrought up” about anything; they never get indignant with injustice, with corruption in high places, or with the godless traffics which barter away the souls and bodies of men.
Prayer for the day
Use my anger to help others, Lord. When I see them hurting or Your world decaying, let me be challenged to reach out—instead of merely exploding.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#624995 Mar 18, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not true at all. I have never even seen that brought up as any gripe against your baseless mythology.
I would go for the most offensive being how you Christians are completely spiritually ignorant, yet self proclaim that your silly book of mythology, that has NO true spiritual answers, makes you spiritual know it alls, and that everyone MUST accept this lie, and all the other lies of your mythology.
Humm so you think spiritually ignorant. So tell me about those that have the fruit of the spirit is love,joy,peace,longsuffering,g entleness,goodness,faith,meekn ess,temperance.

Temperance puts wood on the fire,meal in the barrel,flour in the tubs,money in the purse,credit in the country,contentment in the house,clothes on the back, and vigor in the body. Benjamin Franklin

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#624996 Mar 18, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm so you think spiritually ignorant. So tell me about those that have the fruit of the spirit is love,joy,peace,longsuffering,g entleness,goodness,faith,meekn ess,temperance.
Temperance puts wood on the fire,meal in the barrel,flour in the tubs,money in the purse,credit in the country,contentment in the house,clothes on the back, and vigor in the body. Benjamin Franklin
Thanks for proving my point how you Christians are spiritually ignorant.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#624997 Mar 18, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, so few demonstrate the fruits of the spirit (love,joy,peace,long suffering,gentleness,goodness, faith,meekness,temperance).
These are the things by which one's righteousness is measured.
I seek out the advice and wisdom of those who manifest those fruits.
Interestingly, many of them are not Christians.

Location hidden

#624998 Mar 18, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point how you Christians are spiritually ignorant.
Well you are welcome but you still did not explain why that love, joy, peace, long suffering,
gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance is considered spiritual ignorance.
You made no effort to explain your point at all other than to use same ole sayings of name calling of believers of a higher power.

Location hidden

#624999 Mar 18, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, so few demonstrate the fruits of the spirit (love,joy,peace,long suffering,gentleness,goodness, faith,meekness,temperance).
These are the things by which one's righteousness is measured.
I seek out the advice and wisdom of those who manifest those fruits.
Interestingly, many of them are not Christians.
So you are saying only Christians can demonstrate the fruits which really is BS. So tell me what is righteousness and just how is it measured???

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#625000 Mar 18, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying only Christians can demonstrate the fruits which really is BS. So tell me what is righteousness and just how is it measured???
I am saying that other than Christians can exhibit the fruits of the spirit.

Righteousness is demonstrated by exhibiting the fruits of the spirit. It is measured by observation just like anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 763,183
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed (May '14) 11 min Ron 46
moms do you like to keep your young sons bottom... (May '12) 11 min weirdworld 15
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Lost In Transition 174,971
Old Earth/All Life Will Be Destroyed, Maybe By ... 26 min Kinseys Dad 2
The Book of Chess (Aug '13) 45 min Chess Jurist 41
fun wanted 1 hr funonly1973 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 554,480
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr truth 263,318
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr NATHAN 176

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE