Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Alpha

Castroville, TX

#625070 Mar 19, 2014
yes
Alpha

Castroville, TX

#625071 Mar 19, 2014
i love you... i love all of you ... please can we go ... i have it here.. i wanna see you all !
Alpha

Castroville, TX

#625072 Mar 19, 2014
yes every one i want to see youall !
Alpha

Castroville, TX

#625073 Mar 19, 2014
lets all have some fun treasure orders peace love anchichen grese
Alpha

Castroville, TX

#625075 Mar 19, 2014
I did not return no one I just told them firmly what they took and then they went oh sh**it really and I said uhu hes jesus... stupid.... and then I said we are alpha we control equally our men are omega and they control equaly we are equal and aways there for one another.
Alpha

Castroville, TX

#625076 Mar 19, 2014
i hear d mentaly along with some others.... i read the green
Alpha

Castroville, TX

#625077 Mar 19, 2014
some one really left you.... yea i know and i hope it wasn't my babe G.
Alpha

Castroville, TX

#625078 Mar 19, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
youcan meet agin your dr Shrink,when you return voluntarly to your padded room,
we wait for you our dear retard 1/4 oz small cricket brain
see dd this is why i cant read ... on hear... padded room

just crying again thanks
Alpha

Castroville, TX

#625079 Mar 19, 2014
who loves me? all i read is green and that's family..... every time they engage its a flipin cuzin i need glenn able where is he

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#625080 Mar 19, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he has managed to destroy a few decent threads. If you want to close down any sites, just throw stinkolph at it...it will decay faster than U235 on a HOT day.
You see just how wonderful and pleasant this thread has become because of the toxic waste from baltimore and his buddy. I hardly ever stop here anymore...I can't stand the smell of rotting perverted vomit he spreads all around.
You folks all enjoy the world you allowed to fester here.
Humm well guess it time for afew hands of poker in this joint. LOL Wonder who is going to be holding that royal flush. Awee stick around Bt you might get a bang out of the show.

Location hidden

#625081 Mar 19, 2014
awesome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are to weak after dead of your old crip,
last days of fornications reap you from al faith,and all pump pressures,
only male can pump you during 2 minutes during night time and covered windows to not see how ugly and sleazy creature you are
dr Shrink is supervosor, and soon this threa will be clean,pure and breath of true christian love,
not abominable scumbags christians and adulters together with gays with stick in their a...toilet brushes
dr Shrink is only supervisor of farts. Chief inspector of other peoples fart affairs only.
Sniffs and huff's and puff's each one for identification.

Location hidden

#625082 Mar 19, 2014
First hand dealt;

Verily I say unto you. Except ye be converted and become as little children ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Location hidden

#625083 Mar 19, 2014
Verily,Verily I say unto thee Except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Location hidden

#625084 Mar 19, 2014
Jesus answered, verily verily I say unto thee Except a man be born of water and of the spirit he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.

Location hidden

#625085 Mar 19, 2014
The wind bloweth where it listeth and thou hearest the sound thereof but cant not tell whence it cometh and whither it goesth so is every one that is born of the spirit.

Location hidden

#625086 Mar 19, 2014
The God of our fathers raised up Jesus. Whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. Him hath God exalted with His right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour for to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#625087 Mar 19, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
The wind bloweth where it listeth and thou hearest the sound thereof but cant not tell whence it cometh and whither it goesth so is every one that is born of the spirit.
Glenn I love you and my little boy loves you and jesus loves you

Location hidden

#625088 Mar 19, 2014
awesome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are to weak after dead of your old crip,
last days of fornications reap you from al faith,and all pump pressures,
only male can pump you during 2 minutes during night time and covered windows to not see how ugly and sleazy creature you are
dr Shrink is supervosor, and soon this threa will be clean,pure and breath of true christian love,
not abominable scumbags christians and adulters together with gays with stick in their a...toilet brushes
Now then Chief fart inspector and supervisor since you so busy cleaning everyone's door step I shall remind you of this;

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Location hidden

#625089 Mar 19, 2014
Walk while ye have the light lest darkness come upon you for he that wallketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

Location hidden

#625090 Mar 19, 2014
But if we walk in the light as He is in the light we have fellowship one with another and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from ALL Sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Toby 105,585
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Rosa_Winkel 47,956
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 15 min A GILBREATH 159
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 29 min Halle Berry Sister 3,676
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min hojo 646,363
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... (Feb '15) 42 min Jpfresh 32
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 51 min WasteWater 2,014
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr oneear69 971,572
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 6 hr Brian_G 12
More from around the web