Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#625028 Mar 19, 2014
awesome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you half head
who told you he was Gods evangelist?and where from you know this crap?
no?you are excluded from fart list,
you are only little maggot breath fly farts around like like grandaes from sadam hussein camp,
you poor bozo
who told you that you are God's representative? Billy Graham sure sounded more like Christ than you do;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#625029 Mar 19, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember any comments that you've specifically made towards myself, however, I do recall that you continually make disparaging, derogatory, sexually explicit and perverted comments towards women on a regular basis, all the while shouting that you are a Christian - and a man.
That, is the issue.
yes - i'm a man who also happens to believe in Jesus Christ.

do you hold people who happen to believe in homosexuality and atheism (gaytheists) to any certain standards, or can they pretty much say anything they want without a word of disapproval from you?

all i'm trying to do is advocate for justice, expose hypocricy and try to have a lil fun in the process:-)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#625030 Mar 19, 2014
awesome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your action speaks clear from your avatar,
what I read it is not your f..business,
keep your read to yourselves and put fat cream on your a... to learn my higs standard not even deserve by you to fart at your nose
you dumb stupid little cretin never restore any credit around, you are less than nothing,or less than rabbut s...
go to hell?
That is right, I sure am clear I fishing for people like you. Wooo I see that I hit a tender nerve in you so you have not read that story of Samson and Delilah from the Bible what a shame you might have learned something from that read before you meet your waterloo of a Delilah. Hey lil man I do not need any credit. You read like a man of self made problems.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#625031 Mar 19, 2014
awesome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
everubody have issue with retard empty brain like you mister dupcyngier,
you are worse than scrotum breath
if i want to know about nasty smelly things like farts and stuff, i'll come to you.

if i want to know about the Good things of God, i'll go to people like Billy Graham, certainly NOT YOU:-)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#625032 Mar 19, 2014
awesome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I even don't have desire to maturbate my handsome baby,
keep your butt for local fat male donkeys body with male parts huge like horse d..
this thread is dead,
and dr Shrink advice you to get a hell away from here asap
Now that quite a revelation coming from you that you do not have a handsome baby to masturbate. There might be hope for you yet in making this type of admission to the whole world. So you think the thread is dead well about time to pump in some of those scriptures and give it some reborn again life to it.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#625033 Mar 19, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that quite a revelation coming from you that you do not have a handsome baby to masturbate. There might be hope for you yet in making this type of admission to the whole world. So you think the thread is dead well about time to pump in some of those scriptures and give it some reborn again life to it.
Well, he has managed to destroy a few decent threads. If you want to close down any sites, just throw stinkolph at it...it will decay faster than U235 on a HOT day.
You see just how wonderful and pleasant this thread has become because of the toxic waste from baltimore and his buddy. I hardly ever stop here anymore...I can't stand the smell of rotting perverted vomit he spreads all around.
You folks all enjoy the world you allowed to fester here.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#625034 Mar 19, 2014
We Need Faith!
By Billy Graham
And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
—Mark 11:22
Dr. Wernher von Braun, the guiding scientist in the development of our great space rockets, has said,“The materialists of the 19th century and the Marxist heirs of the 20th tried to tell us that as science yields more knowledge about the creation, it makes us able to live without faith in a Creator. Yet so far, with every new answer we have discovered new questions. The better we understand the intricacies of the atomic structure, the nature of life and the master plan for the galaxies, the more reason we have found to marvel at the wonder of God’s creation. But our need for God is not based on awe alone. Man needs faith just as he needs food, water, and air. With all the science in the world, we need faith in God.”
Prayer for the day
Father, man's incredible inventions are so insignificant when I contemplate Your magnificent creation. Yet, in complete dependence, I realize my need of faith in You for my smallest need.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#625035 Mar 19, 2014
Hey 007,

SHUT-UP your urchin-faced baboon lookin self.
Pale wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#625036 Mar 19, 2014
Jesus loves all life .. he has no hate... he only helps fix what is broken... My son is baby Jesus... and he loves you ... no one has met him yet .. he is five years old ... but when you all do meet you are going to see that he is amazing...and he will love all of ...how do I know? because I grew up with all of you and I am still in love with tree of you...
Able and Zane and ( Glenn your are original honey... and you are alive...... don't fail me now ... give me text or something) Cody jesus colten gage loves you so much... you are his uncle and you should always be happy ....
Pale wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#625037 Mar 19, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if i want to know about nasty smelly things like farts and stuff, i'll come to you.
if i want to know about the Good things of God, i'll go to people like Billy Graham, certainly NOT YOU:-)
will you call me ... I really want to get outa here and have some fun
Pale wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#625038 Mar 19, 2014
hick_up wrote:
Hey 007,
SHUT-UP your urchin-faced baboon lookin self.
gross is that biggns or warn in a thong ....
Pale wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#625039 Mar 19, 2014
wheres able on here
Alpha

Castroville, TX

#625045 Mar 19, 2014
awesome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't need half heads a...les like you little neo nazi sexual pervert,and national idiot?
your wisdom is empty like this skull made from fish jelly?
fart at POS like you,
if you feel smell of my farts to much,just clog your nose with sperm mix with white flour and made little balls to clog all your holes on your dead stinking body?dunda jamba boo
SCOTT .. I am looking for some one important to me I need him have you seen him and no I didn't engage you... sorry... but hey hi how are ya....
Alpha

Castroville, TX

#625046 Mar 19, 2014
able there you are
Alpha

Castroville, TX

#625047 Mar 19, 2014
awesome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't need half heads a...les like you little neo nazi sexual pervert,and national idiot?
your wisdom is empty like this skull made from fish jelly?
fart at POS like you,
if you feel smell of my farts to much,just clog your nose with sperm mix with white flour and made little balls to clog all your holes on your dead stinking body?dunda jamba boo
you are my perfect ... glenn ross finally able thank you so much
Alpha

Castroville, TX

#625048 Mar 19, 2014
come see me or should I go to you where are you
Alpha

Castroville, TX

#625049 Mar 19, 2014
able thank you so much for finding him thank you ... can we all go out and have some fun... please
Alpha

Castroville, TX

#625050 Mar 19, 2014
see able you are everything ! you find my baby Zane chance Hunter
Alpha

Castroville, TX

#625051 Mar 19, 2014
scott do you want to go out so we can all have some fun
Alpha

Castroville, TX

#625052 Mar 19, 2014
No because Big Brother is.... haha ... I am a pretty princess ya'll so can alpha order omega for fun ( I only sleep with my Z tho) no one else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min here 64,111
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Trumpisachump 973,839
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min RoSesz 654,105
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min bad bob 183,180
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 12 min abc 21
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min Student 45,244
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 33 min RiccardoFire 106,548
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 281,882
More from around the web