Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#624822 Mar 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Christians follow Paul instead of Him.
And, maybe because they focus their time on
"sin"
rather than Love?

Tragic;

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#624823 Mar 13, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish for every straight " christian" to be born gay..
perhaps the next time around?

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Horse Trailer

#624824 Mar 14, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I know of no known Satanist connections, but another evil TV Evangelist is that White Supremest Arnold Murray who uses Christianity and his twisted version of the book of lies to promote hatred for certain nationalities. He uses some twisted interpretation of the book of lies to claim these people are not real humans, but offspring of Satan having sex with Eve. He uses the term "Serpent Seed" for these Satan/human offspring. He even uses this to get his followers to hate and attack those who oppose his heretic "chrisitan" dogma, calling them of the "Serpent Seed' also, and just want to stop himself from "spreading their secret". He's evilly clever if nothing else.
He sounds like a real piece of work.

“Religion kills”

Horse Trailer

#624825 Mar 14, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see why he was found of "old tomes" as you call them, as most are recordings of the actual events, usually written when, or soon after they occurred, in a real life story format. Which brings history to life, instead if the dull names and dates in brief summary format of modern classroom textbooks. Or the modern coffee table "history" books that are just tainted historical blandness.
They would be close to primary souces then, if they were close to the event. Which are certainly a lot more reliable. Old newspapers are the same, even if copied online.

“Religion kills”

Horse Trailer

#624826 Mar 14, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
for those who would like to live in the 17th century, here is one example.
Sarah Ahhaton’s Adultery Trial – 1668
Whereas Sarah Ahhaton, an Indian squaw, is now in prison for adultery, and there being several considerations about it wherein much difficulty appears, it is ordered that this case be heard by the General Court...The Court...sent for the said Sarah Ahaton out of prison. Being at the bar and hearing what was produced against her...relating to the confession of committing adultery with Joseph an Indian [and] whether on what has been heard...she should be putto death, it was resolved in the negative...It is further ordered that the said Sarah Ahhaton shall...stand on the gallows after the lecture in Boston with a rope about her neck one hour, and that then the marshal general shall cause her to be taken down and returned to prison, and committed to the Indian constable of Natick, who on a public day...shall severely whip her, not exceeding thirty stripes, and that she pay all charges for the prosecution...Her whipping [is] to be deferred until after the time of her delivery if she be with child as is reported
I could do without living under the "moral standards" they had in Europe and the American colonies in those days.

In my country in the 17C, there were only Aborigines and kangaroos. Probably better.

“Religion kills”

Horse Trailer

#624827 Mar 14, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
no problem, my dear methane mongering, trailer Czech!
Very good, fellas. So which one gives the other a BJ?

“Religion kills”

Horse Trailer

#624828 Mar 14, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I am truly good. I actually feel healthier and more fit than I have in...well...a long time.
This past 7 months has been a really learning experience for me...in more ways than one I suppose. Some of the lessons have been hard ones. I think that anytime that we set out to make changes...it is a battle with ourselves. At times...hard to convince ourselves that we are worth the effort.
Well...you asked...I would go on but...
:-)
I have missed talking to you Senecus...I hope that you are well and that your life is on the path that brings you peace.
Your exercise program? Two thumbs up with that!!!

“Religion kills”

Horse Trailer

#624829 Mar 14, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps the next time around?
Karma could be a real b*ch...possibly.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#624830 Mar 14, 2014
Morning.....

“When you are courting a nice girl
an hour seems like a second.
When you sit on a red-hot cinder
a second seems like an hour.
That’s relativity.”

~ Albert Einstein

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624831 Mar 14, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, There is nothing like the feeling of being loved! You created us to love and be loved...and I thank you for all the love you have given me and shown me throughout all my days. Thank you for all the special touches and blessings that let me know you care about even the smallest details of my life and that you love me no matter what. Thank you for friends who are there for me...and that I can be there for...through the seasons of life. Thank you for the love of parents and children and extended family. I am grateful for the love in my life. I pray that every person will experience love...especially your unending, far-reaching, peace-bringing, merciful and unconditional love. I love you. In the name of Jesus I pray and offer my whole-hearted love and thankfulness. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624832 Mar 14, 2014
Encouraging Words....

"I am leaving you with a gift-peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid.

John 14:27

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624833 Mar 14, 2014
Exit.....

Stage right.....

((*L-))

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624834 Mar 14, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
This verse came to mind:
"“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." - Matthew 6:1-4
Good applicaion of The Word to be sure.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624835 Mar 14, 2014
of course you knoow I meant applcaTion .

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624836 Mar 14, 2014
PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
handsome man mostly are gays and homoesuxalas f...by another male their a...
Ugly man mostly is 5,4 f..high, 240 lb,d....12 inch(like young horse)
and never push buttock of stupid church fanatics like you m\Mrs"beauty" when all female run away from this contest?
I don't care is affect my worse or not,
If you read and respond my words seat inside of your rotten brain and wicked ungodly dead heart,
my trush is valid r\from begining to an end
But all yours"smart beautiful posts"are mostly hate,Lies,stinks with human old s..hipcrisies and pretending to be sweet jesus babe?
my small animals have own place and never enter places where are kings,and human princes and princesin
I am royal blood,and small animals mostly only are eaten by goofs,primitives,and low IQ peasants like you
also be shut up old women,and never try again to write to me worthless responds,
you have not class,not figure, nor education or any authority to conversate with your superior dr Shrink Prince of 1/2 West Europa,Luxemburg,Lichtenstein, and part of south Ukraine?
rather you should before writing,
just apologise your dr Shrink,and humble with trembling legs and fingers write most lovely post to your doctor,superior and king in the future
LOL (((((Shrink))))) I see what you are doing here- I love you too friend.

Sometimes your posts and the town which displays as your residence reminds me of our Micah. I know it's not likely that you are he--- but - I see what I see anyways.

I don't often read your posts- but once in awhile I start to scan. You mean very little of what you post and are just having fun---- it's just not that fun for the rest of us.... but do what you must to have some joy in your day.

XO Deb~

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624837 Mar 14, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
God of Order
By Billy Graham
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust ...
—Psalm 18:2
The trouble with our modern thinking is that we have a conception that God is a haphazard God with no set rules of life and salvation. Ask the astronomer if God is a haphazard God. He will tell you that every star moves with precision in its celestial path. Ask the scientist if God is a haphazard God. He will tell you that His formulas and equations are fixed, and that to ignore the laws of science would be a fool’s folly. If the laws in the material realm are so fixed and exact, is it reasonable that God could afford to be haphazard in the spiritual realm, where eternal destinies of souls are at stake? Just as God has equations and rules in the material realm, God has equations and rules in the spiritual.
Prayer for the day
Thank You, God, for Your absolute divine order. Amid confusion, it brings me hope and perfect peace.
((((((HFN))))))))

Awesome (c: Thank you.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624838 Mar 14, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, There is nothing like the feeling of being loved! You created us to love and be loved...and I thank you for all the love you have given me and shown me throughout all my days. Thank you for all the special touches and blessings that let me know you care about even the smallest details of my life and that you love me no matter what. Thank you for friends who are there for me...and that I can be there for...through the seasons of life. Thank you for the love of parents and children and extended family. I am grateful for the love in my life. I pray that every person will experience love...especially your unending, far-reaching, peace-bringing, merciful and unconditional love. I love you. In the name of Jesus I pray and offer my whole-hearted love and thankfulness. Amen.
Prime time with God
Amen

(((((Epiphany))))))) May God bless you this day with an extra special God moment <3

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#624839 Mar 14, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL (((((Shrink))))) I see what you are doing here- I love you too friend.
Sometimes your posts and the town which displays as your residence reminds me of our Micah. I know it's not likely that you are he--- but - I see what I see anyways.
I don't often read your posts- but once in awhile I start to scan. You mean very little of what you post and are just having fun---- it's just not that fun for the rest of us.... but do what you must to have some joy in your day.
XO Deb~
'Gott mit Uns'

Location hidden

#624842 Mar 14, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
nich mit Dir
du kleine Schwuchtel,und Scheisse?
learn?maybe this language makes you normal person,instead pig, liar, f...sh.. and spiritual criminal?
fart at your f..face
'Gott mit Uns'

Location hidden

#624846 Mar 14, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
for sure not with you?
'Gott mit Uns'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Chris Clearwater 739,632
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Gordon 227,617
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 542,780
Why do black children behave worse in school th... (Sep '10) 27 min Todd 359
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min Insults Are Easier 259,597
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lisw 173,712
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 1 hr girls united states 168

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••