((*L-))

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624834 Mar 14, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
This verse came to mind:
"“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." - Matthew 6:1-4
Good applicaion of The Word to be sure.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624835 Mar 14, 2014
of course you knoow I meant applcaTion .

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624836 Mar 14, 2014
PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
handsome man mostly are gays and homoesuxalas f...by another male their a...
Ugly man mostly is 5,4 f..high, 240 lb,d....12 inch(like young horse)
and never push buttock of stupid church fanatics like you m\Mrs"beauty" when all female run away from this contest?
I don't care is affect my worse or not,
If you read and respond my words seat inside of your rotten brain and wicked ungodly dead heart,
my trush is valid r\from begining to an end
But all yours"smart beautiful posts"are mostly hate,Lies,stinks with human old s..hipcrisies and pretending to be sweet jesus babe?
my small animals have own place and never enter places where are kings,and human princes and princesin
I am royal blood,and small animals mostly only are eaten by goofs,primitives,and low IQ peasants like you
also be shut up old women,and never try again to write to me worthless responds,
you have not class,not figure, nor education or any authority to conversate with your superior dr Shrink Prince of 1/2 West Europa,Luxemburg,Lichtenstein, and part of south Ukraine?
rather you should before writing,
just apologise your dr Shrink,and humble with trembling legs and fingers write most lovely post to your doctor,superior and king in the future
LOL (((((Shrink))))) I see what you are doing here- I love you too friend.

Sometimes your posts and the town which displays as your residence reminds me of our Micah. I know it's not likely that you are he--- but - I see what I see anyways.

I don't often read your posts- but once in awhile I start to scan. You mean very little of what you post and are just having fun---- it's just not that fun for the rest of us.... but do what you must to have some joy in your day.

XO Deb~

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624837 Mar 14, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
God of Order
By Billy Graham
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust ...
—Psalm 18:2
The trouble with our modern thinking is that we have a conception that God is a haphazard God with no set rules of life and salvation. Ask the astronomer if God is a haphazard God. He will tell you that every star moves with precision in its celestial path. Ask the scientist if God is a haphazard God. He will tell you that His formulas and equations are fixed, and that to ignore the laws of science would be a fool’s folly. If the laws in the material realm are so fixed and exact, is it reasonable that God could afford to be haphazard in the spiritual realm, where eternal destinies of souls are at stake? Just as God has equations and rules in the material realm, God has equations and rules in the spiritual.
Prayer for the day
Thank You, God, for Your absolute divine order. Amid confusion, it brings me hope and perfect peace.
((((((HFN))))))))

Awesome (c: Thank you.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624838 Mar 14, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, There is nothing like the feeling of being loved! You created us to love and be loved...and I thank you for all the love you have given me and shown me throughout all my days. Thank you for all the special touches and blessings that let me know you care about even the smallest details of my life and that you love me no matter what. Thank you for friends who are there for me...and that I can be there for...through the seasons of life. Thank you for the love of parents and children and extended family. I am grateful for the love in my life. I pray that every person will experience love...especially your unending, far-reaching, peace-bringing, merciful and unconditional love. I love you. In the name of Jesus I pray and offer my whole-hearted love and thankfulness. Amen.
Prime time with God
Amen

(((((Epiphany))))))) May God bless you this day with an extra special God moment <3

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#624839 Mar 14, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL (((((Shrink))))) I see what you are doing here- I love you too friend.
Sometimes your posts and the town which displays as your residence reminds me of our Micah. I know it's not likely that you are he--- but - I see what I see anyways.
I don't often read your posts- but once in awhile I start to scan. You mean very little of what you post and are just having fun---- it's just not that fun for the rest of us.... but do what you must to have some joy in your day.
XO Deb~
'Gott mit Uns'

Location hidden

#624842 Mar 14, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
nich mit Dir
du kleine Schwuchtel,und Scheisse?
learn?maybe this language makes you normal person,instead pig, liar, f...sh.. and spiritual criminal?
fart at your f..face
'Gott mit Uns'

Location hidden

#624846 Mar 14, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
for sure not with you?
'Gott mit Uns'

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#624848 Mar 14, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You think so?
Why did he weep??
Hi, Le le.

Jesus wept because of the failure of those around Him to recognize who he truly was. He already knew that when he called into the tomb that Lazarus was going to emerge. Those that were there were only concerned with the physical and not the spiritual. So he had no reason to weep at Lazarus' death. His sadness was caused by the spiritual blindness of those in attendance.

Location hidden

#624849 Mar 14, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Le le.
Jesus wept because of the failure of those around Him to recognize who he truly was. He already knew that when he called into the tomb that Lazarus was going to emerge. Those that were there were only concerned with the physical and not the spiritual. So he had no reason to weep at Lazarus' death. His sadness was caused by the spiritual blindness of those in attendance.
Oh, you mean like stinkolph?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#624850 Mar 14, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
And, maybe because they focus their time on
"sin"
rather than Love?
Tragic;
Good point. Too often people become focused on the "sins" of others while ignoring their own misgivings thus trampling God's grace underfoot. I do believe that this causes sadness in Heaven. We, as believers, have a task before us to spread the gospel. It is up to God to do the rest. Neither you, nor I or anyone else has the ability to save another, but we do have the ability to share the gospel; confess that Jesus is Lord and believe that God raised him from the dead. All believers should focus on the spiritual things much more than the physical things; a point stated by Jesus and restated by Paul and finally realized by other apostles.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#624851 Mar 14, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean like stinkolph?
Like too many who call themselves Christian do.

Location hidden

#624852 Mar 14, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Like too many who call themselves Christian do.
Ya. Nuff said.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#624853 Mar 14, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
((((((HFN))))))))
Awesome (c: Thank you.
((((Truths))))
:) Thank Billy Graham and when we heed Gods guidance.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#624854 Mar 14, 2014
Happiness
By Billy Graham
So don't be anxious about tomorrow. God will take care of your tomorrow too. Live one day at a time.
—Matthew 6:34 (TLB)
King George V wrote on the flyleaf of the Bible of a friend,“The secret of happiness is not to do what you like to do, but to learn to like what you have to do.” Too many think of happiness as some sort of will-o’-the-wisp thing that is discovered by constant and relentless searching. It is not found by seeking. It is not an end in itself. Pots of gold are never found at the end of the rainbow, as we used to think when we were children; gold is mined from the ground or panned laboriously from a mountain stream.
Jesus once told His disciples,“Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.” The “things” He spoke of were the things that make us feel happy and secure—food, drink, clothes, shelter. He told us not to make these the chief goal of our lives but to “seek the kingdom” and these needs would be automatically supplied. There, if we will take it, is the secret of happiness.
Prayer for the day
Forgive me, Father, for the times when I am anxious. You have promised to take care of all my needs.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#624855 Mar 14, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
((((Truths))))
:) Thank Billy Graham and when we heed Gods guidance.
Hi, HFN.

Hope you are having a glorious day.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#624856 Mar 14, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. Nuff said.
BTW, I wear gloves. ;)

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#624857 Mar 14, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
Happiness
By Billy Graham
So don't be anxious about tomorrow. God will take care of your tomorrow too. Live one day at a time.
—Matthew 6:34 (TLB)
King George V wrote on the flyleaf of the Bible of a friend,“The secret of happiness is not to do what you like to do, but to learn to like what you have to do.” Too many think of happiness as some sort of will-o’-the-wisp thing that is discovered by constant and relentless searching. It is not found by seeking. It is not an end in itself. Pots of gold are never found at the end of the rainbow, as we used to think when we were children; gold is mined from the ground or panned laboriously from a mountain stream.
Jesus once told His disciples,“Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.” The “things” He spoke of were the things that make us feel happy and secure—food, drink, clothes, shelter. He told us not to make these the chief goal of our lives but to “seek the kingdom” and these needs would be automatically supplied. There, if we will take it, is the secret of happiness.
Prayer for the day
Forgive me, Father, for the times when I am anxious. You have promised to take care of all my needs.
I like it. Much too often I have found myself fretting over such things only to have my needs met just when needed most.

Location hidden

#624858 Mar 14, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I wear gloves. ;)
Best wishes Drew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min scaritual 878,413
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 20 min Knock off purse s... 7
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min WasteWater 272,853
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 32 min WasteWater 8,001
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min RoSesz 603,240
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr BenAdam 3,821
Weeniez, testicals, panites, dresses, make-up..... 2 hr BenAdam 6
More from around the web