Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#624950 Mar 17, 2014
Homosexuality has become a social disease, a cancer a virus in the western world in these days.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#624951 Mar 17, 2014
honeychicc wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x-FCwNNPwoYXX
Its evil-its so filty-its the pooper Hole and those who lick the poop hole have a weird taste in there mouth
does that taste go best with white wine or red wine?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#624952 Mar 17, 2014
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality has become a social disease, a cancer a virus in the western world in these days.
you could pray for forgiveness
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#624953 Mar 17, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a point where I believed that we all should be able to share a bench together...discuss our differences...share our commonalities. I still believe that it is possible...but there is a price to pay in order to accomplish that. I am just no willing to pay that price any longer...unless the person that shares the bench with me...is also willing to share the price paid.
You paid tribute to Ham...He was willing to share in the price for peace. We acknowledged our differences and built a friendship on our commonalities. He was a nice person to share a bench with. Not once did he try to make me feel less than...not once did he make me feel unworthy. Quite the opposite really...
It is a two-way street however...
I think I will end with that...there was more...just no sense in trying to put it in to words.
I hope that you...and everyone else...has a great day!
nobody care your point and your benches
please?
before post here,ask supervisor dr Shrink to get permit,
send first apology and than wait for my permit?
ok?
this is good for your mental goodness,retardness and adjustments of self proclaimed how great and just you are(but you are not)
now go to your own mantra hell
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#624954 Mar 17, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
does that taste go best with white wine or red wine?
rather farts are the best test,
when you breath deep,you will feel like honey comb roll
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#624955 Mar 17, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you could pray for forgiveness
rather you pray to avoid AIDS and for health because pray for normal brain is way way to late?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#624956 Mar 17, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, There is nothing like the feeling of being loved! You created us to love and be loved...and I thank you for all the love you have given me and shown me throughout all my days. Thank you for all the special touches and blessings that let me know you care about even the smallest details of my life and that you love me no matter what. Thank you for friends who are there for me...and that I can be there for...through the seasons of life. Thank you for the love of parents and children and extended family. I am grateful for the love in my life. I pray that every person will experience love...especially your unending, far-reaching, peace-bringing, merciful and unconditional love. I love you. In the name of Jesus I pray and offer my whole-hearted love and thankfulness. Amen.

Prime time with God

So typical of the narcissism of Christians.

A truly spiritually evolved person/soul is not concerned on how much love they receive, but how much they give.

A hurricane leaves a town in destruction. And most of the survivors cry out for help. They are only badly bruised or hardly hurt at all, but they cry out for help just the same. Where is the ambulance, the doctors, the food and water, why isn't somebody doing something, where is the help, etc. So a man with a broken leg crawls around and finds some cloth to wrap up his leg, uses a piece of wood for a crutch, winces in pain as he starts to help the others, who should be helping him. And I would lay odds that he would be an atheist, who only does it out of love for his fellow man, without even caring if they are the Christians who would hate and insult him if they knew he was an atheist. I seriously doubt a Christian would do that, it is not in their making to DO "good works" or really love their fellow man, regardless of who they are, or their beliefs, or no beliefs.

Prime time with Seen.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#624957 Mar 17, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Top 'O the Mornin to ya...It is St Patty day...
“Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”
~ Wayne Dyer
Thought for the day
There ya go, insult the Catholics by slurring their Saint Patrick's name to Patty.

Does the Christian hatred for everyone, even other Christians, ever end?
Christian hate

Ankara, Turkey

#624958 Mar 17, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Top 'O the Mornin to ya...It is St Patty day...
“Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”
~ Wayne Dyer
Thought for the day
There ya go, insult the Catholics by slurring their Saint Patrick's name to Patty.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#624959 Mar 17, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Still today- those that claim His name do not reconize
who He is.
There is a war against humanity in the Name of God..
We have people hating others here on -wsjlm- regarding their
sexuality.. We have people worshipping numbers and hoping on the word
of psychic readings.
And - all of you say not a word against q or Serah..
They both represent a world void of Trust.
Do you believe Jesus would "weep" reading this thread..
What is being said in His name here???
---And the silence of the sheep- makes me sick.
Many who claim His name do not know Him, and this has happened throughout history. I would venture with confidence to say that the leaders of the war do not know Him and are only promoting thier own agendas.

I don't hate anyone or any group, per se; however, I base my beliefs on what the Bible says about sexual immorality of any type...or any sinful behavior for that matter.

The Bible gives specific instructions on believers dealing with other believers in such situations, and none of those instructions include public admonishment. Additionally, neither you nor I know if any other believer has privately discussed these issues with the ones you mentioned.

Yes, I believe Jesus still weeps at the spiritual blindness of believers who operate on their emotions rather than God's Word, and I also believe He weeps when unbelievers are drawn to Him and continually reject Him.

Furthermore, there are believers posting here who post civilly and lovingly with no pretense.

Each of us should continuously work on strengthening our relationships with God, maturing in His Word so that our behavior is more becoming to Jesus each and every waking moment.

Hope you are having a wonderful day, Le le. I'm tired of rainy, cold weather and am ready for the warm temperatures of spring.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#624960 Mar 17, 2014
Adam wrote:
Homosexuality is satanic filth
Not any more than fornication and adultery is.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#624961 Mar 17, 2014
Sight for the Blind
By Billy Graham
... one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.
—John 9:25
I try to explain to you the joy of following Christ: the thrill, the excitement, the exhilaration—knowing where I’ve come from, why I’m here, where I’m going! There’s a reason for existence. There’s a reason for getting up every morning of the year. I try to tell you what I’ve found in Jesus Christ, and in studying the Scriptures and walking with Him, and you say,“I can’t see that!” Of course, you can’t. You are blind. Try to explain television to a blind man. He can understand a little of it, but it doesn’t make sense to him. Try to explain a sunset to him. He’s blind to it. The scales must be removed from your eyes, and only Christ can do that. He can remove them right now and you can start living and seeing a whole new world that you never knew existed, if you will let Him open your spiritual eyes.
Prayer for the day
I thank You for that Power that is able to give sight to the spiritually blinded eyes of each person who trusts in You, Lord Jesus.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#624962 Mar 17, 2014
Christian hate wrote:
<quoted text>
In point of fact, it's spelled "Paddy", and is te universal address for someone named Patrick in Ireland.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#624963 Mar 17, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
when speaking with christians it is often a requirement
where can we read the words spoken by the jesus
where can we read the words written by the jesus?
Speaking? But you are writing.

The Bible.
The Bible.

You asked.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#624964 Mar 17, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Not any more than fornication and adultery is.
I must concur.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#624965 Mar 17, 2014
The jesus wrote in the bible? Whoa. Got any evidence?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#624966 Mar 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
But the Bible said, And then if you read the bible ..it said ....if you don't believe that..

The Bible Said!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#624967 Mar 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
John 1;;1
GODS WORD IS JESUS WHO CAME AS FLESH FROM EARTHLY
MARY WOMB.2 TIM 3;16 is clear statement
became flesh and dwell among humans

Jesus is not criminals
you are not judge or FBI
to send you evidences and any proofs,
you are rather stupid female miserable godless creature,,

scratch your stupid head with dandruff and go sleep dumb butt
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#624968 Mar 17, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> But the Bible said, And then if you read the bible ..it said ....if you don't believe that..
The Bible Said!
the problem is
when 2 retarded empty brain discuss subject not planted in their filthy full of chicken s..brains

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#624969 Mar 17, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem is
when 2 retarded empty brain discuss subject not planted in their filthy full of chicken s..brains
We aren't discussing anything , you m0&^er F&( King retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Robert F 983,352
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min George Justapose 18,050
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min kent 684,006
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,423
getting pregnant by much older man 5 hr George Justapose 5
Amazon's Jeff Bezzos worth 90 BILLION DOLLARS??! 5 hr George Justapose 2
Derrick Rose coming to Cavaliers REAL Class Act... 5 hr George Justapose 4
More from around the web