Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624798 Mar 13, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your skinny BS doesn't work with most sophisticated wise humans around topic and your poor miserable life around
moral thing is not your defintion you poor retard
,moral thing is turn out from immorality and filth, not "hoe are you"
you little dumb butt
Your not the one who pushes my buttons- but you sure are ugly. Why do you represent yourself in such a way ? Yes- it may only be an anonymouse forum...but really??? You have so little love for your self that you want all of the filth counted against you? Your words no longer affect most of us...because we have been reading your trash for so long- but it should have an effect on your own sense of well being. Do you abuse small animals just so you can feel guilty ?

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624799 Mar 13, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't trying to be critical of you, I was trying to make a plea for humanity more than anything else. But I wasn't there or you so it's just my POV, but I so know what you mean about some people being "socially concerned" for appearance and don't really give a rats hiney. If anything I just was trying to explain to you and myself why I do the exact same thing passing friends and acquaintances with a hi how are you and keep going.:)
These things make a difference in a way, with people I like anyway, and even some I don't.
You being one I like more than average anyway I offered my 2 cents in a attempt to touch
minds and hopefully ease yours a little.
Good posts~

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624800 Mar 13, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this day....How are you ?
:)
Hey stranger (c:
You missed out on some really 'fun' weather neighbor (((((John))))))!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#624801 Mar 13, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
When my husband died the wives of some of the men that he worked with showed up to be "helpful" in my time of need. Before his death I didn't "fit" their criteria. After things settled down I didn't hear from them again...until...
One day I needed to go pick up some things from our local mall. I ran in to those "helpful" women. Their words to me were..."How are you?" and they just kept going.
Well...I thought...how rude...if you didn't want to hear the answer...why ask.
So I turned around and preceded to tell them "how I was"...they were too embarrassed not to stop.
Moral of this story...If you ask someone "How are you?"...you just might get an answer.
This verse came to mind:

"“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." - Matthew 6:1-4
Rosa Winkel

Ipswich, Australia

#624804 Mar 13, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text> A little history of an almost forgotten Native American Female Chief from th elate 1400s named Anacaona
She was born in Yaguana (today the town of Léogane, Haiti) in 1474. During Christopher Columbus's visit to the chiefdom of Jaragua in the southwest of Haiti in late 1496, Anacaona and her brother Bohechío appeared as equal negotiators.
Anacaona became chief of Jaragua after her brothers death. Her husband Caonabo, suspected of having organized the attack on La Navidad (Spanish settlement on northern Haiti), was captured by Alonso de Ojeda and shipped to Spain, dying in a shipwreck during the journey. The Taínos, being ill-treated by the conquerors, revolted, and made a long war against them. During a feast organized by eight regional chieftains to honor Anacaona, who was friendly to the Spaniards, Spanish Governor Nicolás de Ovando ordered the meeting house set on fire. He arrested Anacaona and her Taíno noblemen, all of whom, being accused of conspiracy, were executed. While others were shot, Anacaona was executed by hanging. She was twenty-nine years old.
Prior to her execution, Anacaona was offered clemency if she would give herself as concubine to one of the Spaniards. Standing with her fellows in solidarity, she chose execution over colluding with her enemy.
-
Breif history of what the good Christians of the time, did to her people.
On December 5 or 6 1492 a fateful wind led Christopher Columbus to the island of Haiti that he renamed Española
He thought the Taino looked coward and could easily be defeated and enslaved:
"I found very many islands filled with people without number, and all of them I have taken possession for their Highnesses... As soon as I arrived in the Indies, on the first Island which I found, I took some of the natives by force in order that they might
learn and might give me information on whatever there is in these parts"   "They...brought us parrots and balls of cotton and spears and many other things... They would make fine servants... With fifty men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want. Christopher Columbus
http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/taino/tai...
Their King was Behechio by name and who had a Sister called Anacaona, and both the Brother as well as Sister had loaded the Spaniards with Benefits (pdf) and singular acts of Civility, and by delivering them from the evident and apparent danger of Death, did signal services to the Castilian Kings. Behechio dying the supreme power of the Kingdom fell to Anacaona: But it happened one day, that the Governour of an Island, attended by 60 Horse, and 30 Foot (now the Cavalry was sufficiently able to unpeople not only the Isle, but also the whole Continent) he summoned about 300 … noblemen to appear before him, and commanded the most powerful of them, being first crouded into a Thatcht Barn or Hovel, to be exposed to the fury of the merciless Fire, and the rest to be pierced with Lances, and run through with the point of the Sword, by a multitude of Men: And Anacaona herself who (as we said before) sway’d the Imperial Scepter, to her greater honor was hanged on a Gibbet. And if it fell out that any person instigated by Compassion or Covetousness, did entertain any Indian Boys and mount them on Horses, to prevent their Murder, another was appointed to follow them, who ran them through the back or in the hinder parts, and if they chanced to escape Death, and fall to the ground, they immediately cut off his Legs; and when any of those Indians, that survived these Barbarous Massacres, betook themselves to an Isle eight miles distant, to escape their Butcheries, they were then committed to servitude during Life.
Shocking stuff!! Those Conquistadors would be tried for crimes against humanity @ the ICC today.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#624805 Mar 13, 2014
God of Order
By Billy Graham
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust ...
—Psalm 18:2
The trouble with our modern thinking is that we have a conception that God is a haphazard God with no set rules of life and salvation. Ask the astronomer if God is a haphazard God. He will tell you that every star moves with precision in its celestial path. Ask the scientist if God is a haphazard God. He will tell you that His formulas and equations are fixed, and that to ignore the laws of science would be a fool’s folly. If the laws in the material realm are so fixed and exact, is it reasonable that God could afford to be haphazard in the spiritual realm, where eternal destinies of souls are at stake? Just as God has equations and rules in the material realm, God has equations and rules in the spiritual.
Prayer for the day
Thank You, God, for Your absolute divine order. Amid confusion, it brings me hope and perfect peace.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#624806 Mar 13, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
When my husband died the wives of some of the men that he worked with showed up to be "helpful" in my time of need. Before his death I didn't "fit" their criteria. After things settled down I didn't hear from them again...until...
One day I needed to go pick up some things from our local mall. I ran in to those "helpful" women. Their words to me were..."How are you?" and they just kept going.
Well...I thought...how rude...if you didn't want to hear the answer...why ask.
So I turned around and preceded to tell them "how I was"...they were too embarrassed not to stop.
Moral of this story...If you ask someone "How are you?"...you just might get an answer.
Good point. Nobody - or few people - think of the true meaning of THAT little courtesy.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#624809 Mar 13, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>dipsh!t
Most have already figured you are, but thanks for coming clean.

Doesn't it feel good to admit it?

“Life Force One”

#624810 Mar 13, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
The true harvest of my daily life
is somewhat as intangible and indescribable
as the tints of morning or evening.
It is a little star dust caught,
a segment of the rainbow
which I have clutched.
~ Henry David Thoreau
Thought for the day
Ha, you just quoted someone outside of your evil cult, which Christianity calls a demon, swine, etc...

Looks like your God might just throw you into Hell for that.

“Life Force One”

#624813 Mar 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
This verse came to mind:
"“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." - Matthew 6:1-4
I guess the self proclaimed "christians" don't agree with that since they gave you negative judgits. So I take it they like to make a show of it on the rare occasion that they actually DO something good, instead of praying for their "god" to do it for them.

“Life Force One”

#624814 Mar 13, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
God of Order
By Billy Graham
The trouble with our modern thinking is that we have a conception that God is a haphazard God with no set rules of life. Ask the astronomer if God is a haphazard God. He will tell you that every star moves with precision in its celestial path. Ask the scientist if God is a haphazard God. He will tell you that His formulas and equations are fixed, and that to ignore the laws of science would be a fool’s folly. If the laws in the material realm are so fixed and exact, is it reasonable that God could afford to be haphazard in the spiritual realm, where eternal destinies of souls are at stake? Just as God has equations and rules in the material realm, God has equations and rules in the spiritual.
WOW!

I cannot believe it!!

He actually got that one right!!!

Well ok, I edited out the wrong stuff, but it's a miracle he got that much right.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#624815 Mar 13, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the self proclaimed "christians" don't agree with that since they gave you negative judgits. So I take it they like to make a show of it on the rare occasion that they actually DO something good, instead of praying for their "god" to do it for them.
"Jesus wept"

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#624816 Mar 13, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever seen this video?
Imagine A World Where Being "Gay" The Norm & Being "Straight"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CnOJgDW0gPIXX
I wish for every straight " christian" to be born gay..

Location hidden

#624817 Mar 13, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
close
the hoods are not white
Off white??

Location hidden

#624818 Mar 13, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
three is a crowd ...butt out
thanx
lol.
Oh gosh..

By your own reasoning- you are the third party
in the conversation - me being the fourth..

Location hidden

#624819 Mar 13, 2014
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...wonder when you're going to break out your white hood and burn some crosses...that YouTube page is pretty hateful...reminds me a lot of bigoted kkk people
Can't even fathom a mind fixated on such hate as Q's.
Your reply says it all.. I did not look at the utube;

This fella Q is a hero to the make believe "good" christians on wsjlm:
Sad.

I wish for them- shame.

Location hidden

#624820 Mar 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jesus wept"
You think so?
Why did he weep??

“"None shall pass"”

There

#624821 Mar 13, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You think so?
Why did he weep??
Because Christians follow Paul instead of Him.

Location hidden

#624822 Mar 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Christians follow Paul instead of Him.
And, maybe because they focus their time on
"sin"
rather than Love?

Tragic;

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#624823 Mar 13, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish for every straight " christian" to be born gay..
perhaps the next time around?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 min Paul really is dead 475
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min June VanDerMark 47,106
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 14 min DJ Crazee 39,286
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min Aerobatty 990,701
LeBron James: Should he STAY or should he GO?? 1 hr MWHAHAHAHAHHA 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr kent 692,113
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr MWHAHAHAHAHHA 445,851
More from around the web