Prince Helmut von Y Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#624609 Mar 7, 2014
One overseas Association issued a statement:
“For over three decades the consensus of the mental health community has been that homosexuality is an illness and therefore in need of a cure. The APA’ concern about the position’ espoused by (The National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality) and so-called conversion therapy is that they are not supported by the science. There is simply sufficiently scientifically sound evidence that sexual orientation can be changed. Our further concern is that the positions espoused by NARTH and Focus on the Family create an environment in which prejudice and discrimination can flourish.
prejudice and discrimination mostly homosexauals direct againt those who dissagree with their sexual deviation
also all homosexuals from tomorrow enter doctors offices and ask them to be back transfered to the birth normal Gods Creation,

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#624610 Mar 7, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So my theory is...let others believe and think what they choose...at the end of the day...what difference in my life has it made.
I will stop here...no need to say the rest...
That is the attitude that allowed the holocaust to take place.

"Who cares. They are just killing Jews. It doesn't affect me."
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#624611 Mar 7, 2014
Luke 23:32 ¶And there were also two other, malefactors, led with him to be put to death.
33 And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.
34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
35 And the people stood beholding. And the rulers also with them derided him, saying, He saved others; let him save himself, if he be Christ, the chosen of God.
36 And the soldiers also mocked him, coming to him, and offering him vinegar,
37 And saying, If thou be the king of the Jews, save thyself.
38 And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.
40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
Toby

Portland, OR

#624612 Mar 7, 2014
Why are Christians so obsessed with homosexuals and sensualism? Abrahamic religions really condemn all sexuality outside of marriage, the Bible implicates that all fornicators, adulterers and liars go to hell also. A good analogy of this type of religious hypocrisy would be a huge jail cell where some of the prisoners are constantly pointing at others and saying well I might have ended up here with you but at least I'm no abomination to God! Why would the degree of their sin, or the nature of their sin really matter, if indeed they are all to be perpetually punished with the exact same eternal punishment ? Perhaps Abrahamic religious adherents believe that God turns up the temperature on his celestial skillet of torment for homosexuals, and lowers it for heterosexual fornicators.

If you structure your life according to Biblical precepts then all sensualism is " deviant" including any fornication which 99 % of all humans eventually commit at some point. To accentuate homosexuality is pure hypocrisy, but remember ethics preceded the religious concept of sin, so religion to me is an imitation, a distortion of genuine ancient philosophy.
Toby

Portland, OR

#624613 Mar 7, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
Luke 23:32 ¶And there were also two other, malefactors, led with him to be put to death.
33 And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.
34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
35 And the people stood beholding. And the rulers also with them derided him, saying, He saved others; let him save himself, if he be Christ, the chosen of God.
36 And the soldiers also mocked him, coming to him, and offering him vinegar,
37 And saying, If thou be the king of the Jews, save thyself.
38 And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.
40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
The early Christian movement was a radical pacifist movement that represented the poor and downtrodden,actually a beautiful movement, but that came to an end when it was taken over in the 4th century by the Roman Empire, that is, by emperor Constantine, he turned it into the church of persecutors and of Christian adherents who represented a higher socio economic status.
Toby

Portland, OR

#624614 Mar 7, 2014
From the church of the poor to the shield of the Roman Empire,during that transformation the altruistic nature of Christianity was lost. Today it's simply used as a weapon to bludgeon people with, not to uplift people with, so naturally its popularity is waning and the radical Abrahamic desert God Allah is gaining momentum. Now there's an Abrahamic religion with no pretexts at all, it was always incredibly brutal, full of carnage and self aggrandizing, and the winner gets a room full of virgins!

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#624615 Mar 7, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I have felt emotional pain and I have experienced physical pain. I have seen the affects of all kinds of pain in other people's lives. It is not pretty. I hope and pray that I will always be able to reach out to others, think of them, think of good things, think of you, rather than focus on my own pain. When I am able to reach out and help someone else, my spirit is filled with joy, happiness, and satisfaction. It takes my mind off my own pain and problems, and directs it to a better perspective. Please minister through me to ease the pain of my family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, church leaders, whoever needs a special touch. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
STILL praying to your imaginary "god" to do things for you, rather than DOING it yourself.

The real God only allows into Heaven those souls who have spiritually evolved enough on THEIR OWN to attain the spiritual lever required to pass their judgment. Those who are in full accord with God's laws and nature to hit the ground running when they enter Heaven, to take their place in helping with God's plan for ALL souls, WITHOUT ASSISTANCE.

Are you capable of doing that?

If not, you will FAIL your judgment.

Prime time with Seen

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#624616 Mar 7, 2014
Toby wrote:
Why are Christians so obsessed with homosexuals and sensualism? Abrahamic religions really condemn all sexuality outside of marriage, the Bible implicates that all fornicators, adulterers and liars go to hell also. A good analogy of this type of religious hypocrisy would be a huge jail cell where some of the prisoners are constantly pointing at others and saying well I might have ended up here with you but at least I'm no abomination to God! Why would the degree of their sin, or the nature of their sin really matter, if indeed they are all to be perpetually punished with the exact same eternal punishment ? Perhaps Abrahamic religious adherents believe that God turns up the temperature on his celestial skillet of torment for homosexuals, and lowers it for heterosexual fornicators.
If you structure your life according to Biblical precepts then all sensualism is " deviant" including any fornication which 99 % of all humans eventually commit at some point. To accentuate homosexuality is pure hypocrisy, but remember ethics preceded the religious concept of sin, so religion to me is an imitation, a distortion of genuine ancient philosophy.
The problem is not the alleged "sin", it's that the followers of Christianity are just too stupid to comprehend that THEY picked Christianity. So it applies ONLY to them, in THEIR lives. There is no place in the book of lies stating that ANYTHING in it are to be forced upon everyone else. But they got it backwards, and refuse to follow their own beliefs, but demand that everyone else HAS to follow it.
follower of Br Camping

Baltimore, MD

#624617 Mar 7, 2014
we received yeasterday phone call from moon,'that end of this world is going to be in May 2014
everybody still have time to repent and prepare their a....to be rapture and enter Mr Camping living room on the moon?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#624618 Mar 7, 2014
Titus 3:8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.
9 ¶But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.
Matthew Henry’s Commentary:
Titus 3:8-11 When the grace of God towards mankind has been declared, the necessity of good works is pressed. Those who believe in God, must make it their care to maintain good works, to seek opportunities for doing them, being influenced by love and gratitude. Trifling, foolish questions must be avoided, and subtle distinctions and vain inquiries; nor should people be eager after novelties, but love sound doctrine which tends most to edifying. Though we may now think some sins light and little, if the Lord awaken the conscience, we shall feel even the smallest sin heavy upon our souls.
PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#624619 Mar 7, 2014
so
Topic slowly fall apart,
and fail in the nads of dr Psychiatry graduated in Oxford England,named
Prince V Pipke dr Shrink,
whose wife madam Pipke was rapture 5/21/2011,residing on the moon now and accepting world christians applications to enter heaven from small processing fee

but her widow husband Von Pipke is very zelously active on those threads to catch all spiritual criminals,retarded miniature brains,cyber zombies,and cyber psychopaths to departure them to his dr Shrink own mental facility padded rooms 6x6 feet,
before accepting by madam Pipke from the moon their aplication for small fee,they have to past breath tests,and breath or sniff whole containers heavy Dr Shrink Farts,make them dizzy ,little bit insane and behave like small 3 weeks little infants?

so
be ready,dr Shrink loves all of your atheistic Pee S....Liars, homosexuals,lesbians and BS scumbags since world exist
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#624620 Mar 7, 2014
PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink wrote:
so
Topic slowly fall apart,
and fail in the nads of dr Psychiatry graduated in Oxford England,named
Prince V Pipke dr Shrink,
whose wife madam Pipke was rapture 5/21/2011,residing on the moon now and accepting world christians applications to enter heaven from small processing fee
but her widow husband Von Pipke is very zelously active on those threads to catch all spiritual criminals,retarded miniature brains,cyber zombies,and cyber psychopaths to departure them to his dr Shrink own mental facility padded rooms 6x6 feet,
before accepting by madam Pipke from the moon their aplication for small fee,they have to past breath tests,and breath or sniff whole containers heavy Dr Shrink Farts,make them dizzy ,little bit insane and behave like small 3 weeks little infants?
so
be ready,dr Shrink loves all of your atheistic Pee S....Liars, homosexuals,lesbians and BS scumbags since world exist
Aahhh, you're full of stinks...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#624621 Mar 7, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
Matthew Henry’s Commentary:....
Matthew Henry.

A 17th century liar and fraud
Toby

Portland, OR

#624622 Mar 7, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is not the alleged "sin", it's that the followers of Christianity are just too stupid to comprehend that THEY picked Christianity. So it applies ONLY to them, in THEIR lives. There is no place in the book of lies stating that ANYTHING in it are to be forced upon everyone else. But they got it backwards, and refuse to follow their own beliefs, but demand that everyone else HAS to follow it.
Yes, it would be more honest, if they were to interpret it that way, but as long as they buy into the concept of sin, then they will either apply it equitably in a collective sense, or they will apply it in a self aggrandizing sanctimonious way in which they hypocritically accentuate certain so-called sins. What your saying ( correct me if I'm wrong), is they can't understand that (they) chose Christianity, and that being most likely the case, then the precepts of Christianity solely would apply to them, not anyone outside of that religion, I understand what you're saying.

The only problem is, Christians don't really think that they, through their own volition, chose Christianity, they believe some supernatural force selected them, or guided them to it, which would mean their deity has their life predestined, and if life is predestined then there is a conflict with the concept of free will, if all events are willed by some magical being, then autonomy and free will is non-existent, the only deterministic reality would be that all events could then be traced back to a supernatural being willing it. Murder would be willed by God, wars would be willed by God, natural disasters would be willed by God, and its creations would be little more than automatons helpless to the will of their omnipotent creator.

Why would God will that some people be guided to Christianity and then condemn those who are not Christians? I agree though, the helpless dependence on an arbitrary power is nothing short of abject indolence.

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

#624623 Mar 7, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
very well said Rosa! Just think what a beautiful society could have evolved as people began to travel around the world, they would have respectfully shared their knowledge with each other instead of one group feeling the need to destroy the other.
Wouldn't it be nice...

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

#624624 Mar 7, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Now if only Christians and Muslims could grasp that idea the world would be a much better place.
Why do they always want to refight the Crusades - again, in the 21C?!! It's been going on since 9-11.

“God of War”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#624625 Mar 7, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do they always want to refight the Crusades - again, in the 21C?!! It's been going on since 9-11.
They haven't finished killing each other yet?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#624626 Mar 7, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
They haven't finished killing each other yet?
That's a good thing, right?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#624627 Mar 8, 2014
Morning.....

Don't forget to put your clocks forward tonight

“Don’t wait for the perfect moment.
Take the moment and make it perfect.”

~ Author Unknown

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#624628 Mar 8, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, please forgive me. I sometimes look at those I see and get frustrated by the way they are. Some are angry and act ugly and even curse. Others have no desire to do what is right. Some just want to "party" and live like the world all the time. Some are lazy. Some are hurting and holding on to bitterness. I don't always understand why they are that way. Then I, in my frustration, become angry and grumble. Forgive me for my ungodly attitudes and complaining. I am sorry. Help me to see the potential in others and to pray for them more and criticize them less. I pray that through my prayers to you and through my Christian testimony and example and through my words and deeds, these people would come to know you or come back and lay their issues on the altar. I pray that we all will lift our burdens to you and drop them at your feet, so that you can take them away and guide us in the way everlasting. Please relieve our griefs and burdens and replace them with your peace. Please bless us as we serve you. Please help us and pick us up when we stumble. Thank you for your mercies. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Pokay 269,171
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Christian with Jesus 810,808
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Liam 574,724
Any son's ever see there mom's having sex with ... 43 min Jon 3
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 46 min Seentheotherside 1,053
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 52 min superwilly 69,808
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 53 min Liam 39,685
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 hr Freebird 176,072
More from around the web