Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Colon.
Mine is quite clean. I'm Vegan :)
Vegan or carnivore... everyone should still get a colonic.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Where did yours come from?
This is where my mother was born:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Col%C3%B3n,_Pana...
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Do you play pool? I'm so good at it that I've been banned from some venues.
It's just geometry. I'll play the orphaned 8. I'm not afraid. Two rails, side.
I like the game. It's really hard to cheat and if I'm accused of cheating? I have a pool cue in my hand. It beats the hell out of a rook, right?
Okay. I give up. What exactly are we talking about here.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Psalm 118 is the center chapter for the entire Bible... there are 594 chapters before Psalm 118 and 594 chapters after Psalm 118.
594 + 594 = 1188
The very center of the Bible is Psalm 118:8
Woo hoo!!
which bible

I understand that there are more than 200

can you find even one for which the stupidity you posted is true?

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
ArE yOu a mEmbEr of NAMbLA?
They consider themselves a homosexual organization... rainbow flag and all. So Nope.

My point on the previous post about NAMbLA, when they were partnered with the Internat'l Gay and Lesbian Assoc.,.. is that they sent a letter to the Boy Scouts in 1992 demanding that they open up to Gays.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Disney to pull Boy Scouts?
Yu-uuuup.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Ouch. I'm sayin
More like "EEEEK!" That's what I'm talkin' about.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>They consider themselves a homosexual organization... rainbow flag and all. So Nope.
My point on the previous post about NAMbLA, when they were partnered with the Internat'l Gay and Lesbian Assoc.,.. is that they sent a letter to the Boy Scouts in 1992 demanding that they open up to Gays.
I'm not familiar with the Internat'l Gay and Lesbian Assoc.

The BSA has opened up to gays.

Good for them. I have no idea what the BSA does but there is no reason that homosexual boys can't do whatever the abnormal boys do. Right?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Good Day.....

((*L-))

“You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you
if you realized how seldom they do.”

~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Today's Prayer

O Lord, thank you for your wonderful promises! Though in this world, I face troubles, you have told me to take heart because you have overcome the world!(John 16:33 ). I am so relieved and thankful that through you, I am an overcomer. So, Lord, when I am overwhelmed or discouraged or faced by great challenges or tempted, please remind me that I can overcome when I rely on you. Remind me to "take it to the Lord in prayer" and allow you to carry me through. I also pray for wisdom and for that way out when temptation comes my way. Thank you. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Encouraging Words....

The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time.

Psalm 34:19

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Don't pick on Epi.
Epi's good people.
Thanks Mac.....You and Nymph are too....Glad I got to know you two on Facebook

I send good thoughts to you as you get ready to move overseas...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Epi is my friend.
Seentheotherside is a Fuckinloon™
He attacks women. I'm not sure why and I don't really care.
He's afraid of me. I understand that and I know why.
I am your friend RT.....I like you

You are fun...Never a dull moment when you are around...

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

I will see you

Later

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Mac.....You and Nymph are too....Glad I got to know you two on Facebook
I send good thoughts to you as you get ready to move overseas...
Thanks, Epi. Although it'll take most of a year to do it - the last two emergency trips back cost, like,$4,000.

Wiped me out...

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>They consider themselves a homosexual organization... rainbow flag and all. So Nope.
in 1994 by a vote of 214-30, ILGA expelled North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) and two other groups (Vereniging MARTIJN and Project Truth) in early 1994 because they were judged to be "groups whose predominant aim is to support or promote pedophilia." In October 1994, the executive committee of ILGA suspended the membership of VSG (Association for Sexual Equality), a gay group in Munich, Germany, due to its vocal solidarity with NAMBLA and its refusal to purge pedophile members. Its membership was suspended until the next Annual Conference of ILGA in June 1995 when the matter could be dealt with in accordance to ILGA's constitution, namely, expulsion. VSG left ILGA in April 1995 and in 1998 dissolved itself.

“Peace”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>The NAMbLA 1992 thing was kind of predictable also:
"Disney to pull Boy Scouts funding by 2015 over policy banning gay leaders..."
http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/28/us/disney-pulls...
In 1980 a group called the “Lesbian Caucus – Lesbian Gay Pride March Committee” distributed a hand-out urging women to split from the annual New York City Gay Pride March because the organizing committee had supposedly been dominated by NAMBLA and its supporters. The next year, after some lesbians threatened to picket, the Cornell University gay group Gay PAC (Gay People at Cornell) rescinded its invitation to NAMBLA founder David Thorstad to be the keynote speaker at the annual May Gay Festival. And in the following years, gay rights groups attempted to block NAMBLA’s participation in gay pride parades, prompting Harry Hay to wear a sign proclaiming “NAMBLA walks with me” as he participated in a 1986 gay pride march in Los Angeles.

Thus by the mid-1980s, NAMBLA was virtually alone in its positions and found itself politically isolated. Gay rights organizations, burdened by accusations of child recruitment and child abuse, had abandoned the radicalism of their early years and had "retreat[ed] from the idea of a more inclusive politics," opting instead to appeal more to the mainstream. Support for "groups perceived as being on the fringe of the gay community," such as NAMBLA, vanished in the process. Today almost all gay rights groups disavow any ties to NAMBLA, voice disapproval of its objectives, and attempt to prevent NAMBLA from having a role in gay and lesbian rights events.

“Peace”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>The NAMbLA 1992 thing was kind of predictable also:
"Disney to pull Boy Scouts funding by 2015 over policy banning gay leaders..."
http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/28/us/disney-pulls...
In 1994 the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) adopted a "Position Statement Regarding NAMBLA" saying GLAAD "deplores the North American Man Boy Love Association's (NAMBLA) goals, which include advocacy for sex between adult men and boys and the removal of legal protections for children. These goals constitute a form of child abuse and are repugnant to GLAAD." Also in 1994 the Board of Directors of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF) adopted a resolution on NAMBLA that said: "NGLTF condemns all abuse of minors, both sexual and any other kind, perpetrated by adults. Accordingly, NGLTF condemns the organizational goals of NAMBLA and any other such organization."

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Psalm 118 is the center chapter for the entire Bible... there are 594 chapters before Psalm 118 and 594 chapters after Psalm 118.
594 + 594 = 1188
The very center of the Bible is Psalm 118:8
Woo hoo!!
love that!!

“Peace”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your pic too.
I have a bow. It's Chinese so it's shaped differently than yours. It was made to shoot from horseback. It's really, really old.
you know there are women horseback archery competition.. the Chinese were deadly with their bows!
But here is a woman that i would hate to get mad at me
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so sick and stupid, not able to change own bablings,only posting same s..
you are less than nobody,
if someone is mad at you or not, it doesn't change fact of your godless stupidity and filth
just stick 2 fingers into your hole,turn few times around,pull out quickly and eat own brown s..like Hershey Chockolade from Aldi Store
ohhh

you got it up this time
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

How you homosexuals dare to say that god made you to become homosexual and that god loves and respects homosexuals equal as heterosexual when the bible plainly says read Leviticus read the Genesis read the story of Sodom and Gomorrah that it´s wrong what you are doing.That homosexuality is considered as a moratal sin, that the Lord rained a shower of brimstone on the ppl who practice homosexuality etc. How you dare in the name of the holyness and spread lies for your evil homosexual propaganda to justify your satanic way of live.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Not real bright are ye? Being gay is not wrong and homosexuality is not a mortal sin??????????

How foolish you homosexual are.How you homosexuals dare to say that god made you to become homosexual and that god loves and respects homosexuals equal as heterosexual when the bible plainly says read Leviticus read the story of Sodom and Gomorrah that it´s wrong what you are doing.That homosexuality is considered as a moratal sin, That ppl who practice homosexuality should put to death because it´s detestable and that the Lord rained a shower of brimstone on the ppl who practiced homosexuality in Sodom and Gomorrah etc. How you dare to speak in the name of the holyness and spread lies for your evil homosexual propaganda to justify your satanic way of live. God´s curses be upon you, you homosexual.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

379 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Rama Naicker 4,478
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min thewordofme 720,208
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 17 min derk 159
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min marge 532,440
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min Catcher1 172,267
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 35 min bryan 50
Xcntrik InVidor is A Fool! (Jul '09) 40 min The Mask 62
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 256,381
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 8 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••