Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#624688 Mar 9, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
Jesus was a flaming homosexual.

That doesn't bother me. He was trying to tell you to love him just the way he was.

Why won't you?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#624689 Mar 9, 2014
Mark 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#624690 Mar 9, 2014
1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#624691 Mar 9, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
Mark 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
Yep. You're damned.

Enjoy Hell.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#624692 Mar 9, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven.....
Let me know when they come out on CD or MP3.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#624693 Mar 9, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
If they don't know 17C history, there's always Google. Unless they really don't want to know.
part of the allure for some might be that Christians were openly slaughtering non Christians in the name of God, had slaves, and women were nothing more then property...

“Peace”

Earth

#624694 Mar 9, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could deal with it quite well.
please explain more?
what are your thoughts?

“Peace”

Earth

#624695 Mar 9, 2014
here is the site i mentioned earlier.. it wasn't poles, rather perhaps a stone fence with openings?
http://www.tony5m17h.net/EtowahMounds.html

here is some more stone walls built in the area.

http://lostworlds.org/fort_mountain/
exerts
The Cherokee Indians who later inhabited these mountains have a legend that says the stone wall was constructed by a race of “moon-eyed” people. They also said that these people were nocturnal and lived underground, only coming out at night. These people were supposedly tall, light-skinned and had beards.

Spanish records indicate they encountered Hitchiti-speaking tribes living in “hollow’d mounds…fully covered in mud.” These mounds are likely identical to the earth lodge discovered at Ocmulgee Mounds in Macon, Georgia– a site also constructed by Hitchiti-speaking Native Americans. From the outside an earth lodge appears to be a mound of earth yet it is, in reality, a sophisticated structure covered in earth usually reserved for ritual or ceremonial purposes and likely the residence of a chief or priest (who would have been bearded.) Thus this seemingly bizarre part of the legend, subterranean dwellers, now has a plausible explanation as people who lived in earth lodges.
Lost In Transition

United States

#624696 Mar 9, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why Jesus didn't follow his father's command to be fruitful and multiply?
Somebody stole his abacus.
Lost In Transition

United States

#624697 Mar 9, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
The Cherokee Indians who later inhabited these mountains have a legend that says the stone wall was constructed by a race of “moon-eyed” people. They also said that these people were nocturnal and lived underground, only coming out at night. These people were supposedly tall, light-skinned and had beards.
Sounds like a family of meerkats.
And some loaded Cherokees.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#624698 Mar 10, 2014
Monday Morning Greetings....

“You already possess everything necessary to become great.”

~ Native American Proverb

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624699 Mar 10, 2014
Today's Prayer

"Draw near to God and He will draw near to you" (James 4:8). Thank you for your promises, Oh God! I want to draw closer to you, to feel your presence as never before. Fill me with reverence and awe and humbleness in your presence. Touch my soul and cover me in your joy and peace. Minister to me Lord, I pray. All praise and glory and honor be unto You. In the precious name of Jesus I come to you and trust in you, dear Lord. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624700 Mar 10, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again - my Savior and my God!

Psalm 42:11

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624701 Mar 10, 2014
Ta...Ta

:-)

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Alachua, FL

#624702 Mar 10, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Ta...Ta
:-)
Toodle-loo ...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#624703 Mar 10, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
Come and see what our God has done, what awesome miracles he performs for people!
Psalm 66:5
K-Love
jesus turn in the pickle barrel

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#624704 Mar 10, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
The Real You
By Billy Graham
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith ...
—Ephesians 3:17
Experts have told us that society is sick. Their panaceas have treated human frailty with infusions of low-income housing, welfare payments, integrated education, and psychological conditioning. But we are learning that this is not the total answer. The world does need changing, society needs changing, the nation needs changing, but we never will change it until we ourselves are changed. And we never will change until we look into the mirror of our own soul and face with candor what we are inside. Then freely acknowledge that there is a defect in human nature, a built-in waywardness that comes from man’s natural rebellion against God. I am not preaching now, just trying to give you an understanding of what makes you tick. But I also expect to show you that, in the end, you can find your answers only in a personal relationship with God.
Prayer for the day
It is useless to hide the real me from You. I pour out this day all my innermost thoughts and feelings, Lord Jesus.
pray to your god to heal your troubled mind and body

when you are perfect then you may give advice.

until then your obvious defects are proof that no god answers your prayers.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#624705 Mar 10, 2014
Just waving Hi to everyone

I see I have messages and some email alerts about FB messages. I will definitely get to them soon. Sorry I have gone so long without touching base. I have missed seeing a lot of people. Just had some time off work and wanted to avoid spending a lot of it online. I logged into a few sites using my FB login but haven't been on FB itself.

Anyway, all is well. I enjoyed the time off. Hope everybody is doing well

(T) Peace
YTubeNews

Marietta, GA

#624706 Mar 10, 2014

RUSSIA Military --- POISED to attack ISRAEL

http://youtu.be/CGWLPfU4IpY

Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#624707 Mar 10, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Trust christians to worship a criminal liar.
<quoted text>
The issues at stake are not trivial. Historically, Billy Graham’s deception is one of the ,,greatest" deceptions that has ever been perpetrated. Some might argue the greatest, making Benedict Arnold, Quisling, and the Trojan Horse pale into insignificance. Allow us to introduce you just briefly into the world of the Illuminati, All top hierarchy Satanists are required to have covers, The Illuminatus will have multiple personalities, and he or she will have one personality that is particularly shown to the outside world. They (the Programmers, handlers and the Illuminati councils) try to get the best covers that they can. They like to be clergymen, but they are also mayors of big cities, lawyers, doctors, etc. A Christian psychiatrist who has worked with numerous victims of Satanism and Multiple Personality Disorder wrote this observation after having worked with a large number of ex-multi-generational programmed Satanic multiples, "Some Satanists have invaded the church as it is the perfect cover for them. They masquerade as angels of light and gravitate towards positions of leadership in order to have more influence. Because much of what they say is sound doctrinally, they are rarely detected. Most survivors whom I have worked with had satanist parents who were in high positions in churches; many were pastors." (Dr. Fox, Loreda. The Spiritual and Clinical Dimensions of Multiple Personality Disorder. Salida, CO: Books of Sangre de Cristo, p. 196.)
Let us repeat what Dr. Loreda Fox said, "Most survivors whom I have worked with had satanist parents who were in high positions in churches; many were pastors." She didn’t say "some," she said MOST. Independently, we have discovered the very same thing. People don’t grasp that just because a preacher can sincerely preach what seems a "perfect sermon," doesn’t mean that he can’t also be part of the Satanic hierarchy. What is happening with the Illuminati’s ability to create programmed multiples is that we are getting perfect preachers who are secret hierarchy members. Some of their "perfect sermons" are full of slides, such as "the Christian people need to get involved in the voting process. Christians love to hear such things, it tickles their ears, but the truth is that the entire voting process has been captured and corrupted. Voting machines have repeatedly been exposed to have been rigged, and the controlled media and public denial have prevented Americans from giving up their myth that the common man’s votes run this nation. VoteScam - So Easy As To Be Laughable
<quoted text>
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtrut...
Religion does not affect morality and if it did, christianity certainly would not be a contender. Just a con.
It figures, you believe that but not the Bible DS. You don’t care what you have to do or who you have to try and drag through the mud to spread your hate for Christians and Christianity. Billy Graham is one of Gods people, but then you treat God the same way. It actually says more about you and it ain’t pretty. Carry on, continue to show what a ugly person you are..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Squirrel Pot Pie 15,214
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min another viewer 983,010
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min kent 683,538
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Dan Gilbert: Get off your arrogant (BLEEP!) B4 ... 1 hr Awesome Facts 5
Venting Against FAKE Americans 1 hr Awesome Facts 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Dees Nhutz 286,521
More from around the web