Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#624393 Mar 1, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>BTW i like your new pic!!!
I like your pic too.

I have a bow. It's Chinese so it's shaped differently than yours. It was made to shoot from horseback. It's really, really old.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#624396 Mar 1, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
Someone asked if Jesus would bake a cake for gays. Well firstly, being that Jesus was most likely into carpentry having culturally followed into the trade of his step-father, Joseph... another question could be - Would Jesus build a wedding hall for a gay wedding? The answer is absolutely not.
Now, if Jesus was a baker, He would bake several cakes and put it in the display case for anyone to buy. If He was asked to "specifically" bake a cake for a wedding, a normal one mind you... He would gladly do so. If Jesus was asked to bake a cake for a so-called gay wedding... He would absolutely refuse because a so-called gay wedding is nothing more but an extension of the sin of fornication. Jesus wouldn't ask anyone to sin more...But... to go and "sin no more." In other words, he would not enable others to let sin be a habitual happenstance. Does this mean that Jesus doesn't love those who choose to be gay? Absolutely not. The fact that he stands against their sinful passions is a loving rebuke.
Furthermore, other than "what-is-now-called" a gay marriage, it is nothing more but being extension of an fornication. And fornication is an abomination....(that particular word for abomination in the hebrew when referred to a man laying with a man means "a disgusting thing.") It doesn't matter if it were two unmarried heteros- or the gay thing.
Any person who professes to be a Christian, yet cannot see that two same-sex individuals who are so-called married IS STILL in a habitual, "fornicating," unrepentant relationship... is fooled, is fooling themselves, deceived... and if they are persistent in their presumption... is an enabling fool. Not only will they stop there but pridefully they will attempt to get others to follow their pernicious, self-deceived, foolish and presumptous ways in abandoning the true Faith "in their hearts".
God is Love but not all love is of God.
scaritual wrote:
I'm gonna guess the answer will be what Qu would do, because he knows just exactly what the Jesus! would do, and the Jesus always does always what Qu thinks the Jesus would do.
Maybe I'll be surprised, but I doubt it.
I'm a prophet.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#624399 Mar 1, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm a prophet.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#624400 Mar 1, 2014
DeSexedPussyLicker wrote:
<quoted text>What the F*CK does it matter - just be NICE to each other - THAT's the POINT!!
Arguing over who said what, when, and why, isn't resolving anything!!
It's just an excuse to be mean to each other - STOP IT!!
It's also way OFF TOPIC - what does it have to do with "Why Should Jesus Love Me?"
Go lickapussy. That might give you the answer you pretend to seek.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#624401 Mar 1, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you Christians take pleasure in reading useless garbage. I call it the book of lies.
Thought for every day.
Don't pick on Epi.
Epi's good people.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#624402 Mar 2, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Don't pick on Epi.
Epi's good people.
Epi is my friend.

Seentheotherside is a Fuckinloon™

He attacks women. I'm not sure why and I don't really care.

He's afraid of me. I understand that and I know why.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#624403 Mar 2, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. someday you may understand why I do what I do ..
One doesn't need to throw stones to prove that throwing stone is wrong; nor does one need to stand in the line of fire to prove that being hit by stones is painful. Just my opinion, of course, and we have to do that which makes us feel best in our lives. If we don't do that, at least, then in some ways, we have done nothing...:)

“What game?”

Location hidden

#624404 Mar 2, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
One doesn't need to throw stones to prove that throwing stone is wrong; nor does one need to stand in the line of fire to prove that being hit by stones is painful. Just my opinion, of course, and we have to do that which makes us feel best in our lives. If we don't do that, at least, then in some ways, we have done nothing...:)
1111 = 15 = F

1010 = 10 = A

Numbers are fun, right?
-Pat

Phoenix, AZ

#624405 Mar 2, 2014
Why would God love me? I mean, I lose too often, am a mess, disabled, etc. Why would he let me be labeled Severely Mentally Ill I was his? Why would he let me have a disability period if I was his? Why would he let me be set up for organized stalking? Because he hates me. He doesn't love me. No one does! I'm on disability benefits at age 26 now because I'm so worthless. And Satan's an asshole too. Why the hell would I want to be his? There's nothing good about me. NOTHING! Spare me the talk that there is or whatever as there isn't. I'm not God's child. He doesn't want me. He's cursed me if anything.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#624406 Mar 2, 2014
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...wonder when you're going to break out your white hood and burn some crosses...that YouTube page is pretty hateful...reminds me a lot of bigoted kkk people
The N-word is expected from some people who are lighter than blue... that's easy to roll off knowing the origin of the word and that we all came from the same peoples anyways.

Being called a bigot doesn't offend me at all.

What offends me most is when blacks call other blacks the N word... whether in jest or in an argumentative situation. I guess it would be the same when some gays call each other the F word if they are mad at each other... I've heard them say that to each other before.

#624407 Mar 2, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
1111 = 15 = F
1010 = 10 = A
Numbers are fun, right?
Psalm 118 is the center chapter for the entire Bible... there are 594 chapters before Psalm 118 and 594 chapters after Psalm 118.

594 + 594 = 1188

The very center of the Bible is Psalm 118:8

Woo hoo!!

#624408 Mar 2, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm a prophet.
The NAMbLA 1992 thing was kind of predictable also:

"Disney to pull Boy Scouts funding by 2015 over policy banning gay leaders..."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/28/us/disney-pulls...

“What game?”

Location hidden

#624409 Mar 2, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Psalm 118 is the center chapter for the entire Bible... there are 594 chapters before Psalm 118 and 594 chapters after Psalm 118.
594 + 594 = 1188
Woo hoo!!
Colon.

Mine is quite clean. I'm Vegan :)

Where did yours come from?

Do you play pool? I'm so good at it that I've been banned from some venues.

It's just geometry. I'll play the orphaned 8. I'm not afraid. Two rails, side.

I like the game. It's really hard to cheat and if I'm accused of cheating? I have a pool cue in my hand. It beats the hell out of a rook, right?

“What game?”

Location hidden

#624411 Mar 2, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>The NAMbLA 1992 thing was kind of predictable also:
ArE yOu a mEmbEr of NAMbLA?

“What game?”

Location hidden

#624412 Mar 2, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>The NAMbLA 1992 thing was kind of predictable also:
Disney to pull Boy Scouts?

Ouch. I'm sayin

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#624413 Mar 2, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Don't pick on Epi.
Epi's good people.
How high must one pile the Hubris to create a "good people"?

#624414 Mar 2, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Colon.
Mine is quite clean. I'm Vegan :)
Vegan or carnivore... everyone should still get a colonic.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Where did yours come from?
This is where my mother was born:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Col%C3%B3n,_Pana...
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Do you play pool? I'm so good at it that I've been banned from some venues.
It's just geometry. I'll play the orphaned 8. I'm not afraid. Two rails, side.
I like the game. It's really hard to cheat and if I'm accused of cheating? I have a pool cue in my hand. It beats the hell out of a rook, right?
Okay. I give up. What exactly are we talking about here.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#624415 Mar 2, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Psalm 118 is the center chapter for the entire Bible... there are 594 chapters before Psalm 118 and 594 chapters after Psalm 118.
594 + 594 = 1188
Woo hoo!!
which bible

I understand that there are more than 200

can you find even one for which the stupidity you posted is true?

#624416 Mar 2, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
ArE yOu a mEmbEr of NAMbLA?
They consider themselves a homosexual organization... rainbow flag and all. So Nope.

My point on the previous post about NAMbLA, when they were partnered with the Internat'l Gay and Lesbian Assoc.,.. is that they sent a letter to the Boy Scouts in 1992 demanding that they open up to Gays.

#624417 Mar 2, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Disney to pull Boy Scouts?
Yu-uuuup.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Ouch. I'm sayin
More like "EEEEK!" That's what I'm talkin' about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Clearwater 101,579
Oovoo horny usernames (Mar '14) 9 min Pussylicker 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Gods r Delusions ... 670,701
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Sara 286,269
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr another viewer 980,359
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Ricky F 184,343
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 10 hr WantsOldnFat 457
More from around the web