Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#624106 Feb 25, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse.
Qu has a heart made of stone.
Ice flows through his veins.
Catcher, I really can't recall if I've seen this happen with you before, but I have to inform you, the word is is spelled,*A-S-S*, not *I-C-E*.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#624107 Feb 25, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF??
A lying scumbag hateful bigot full of hatred, who attacks others out of sheer maliciousness and cruelty, and has the gall to self proclaim he's a "Christ like" "christian", has no room to call anyone else a hypocrite.
Well it didn't take long for me to learn about q.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#624108 Feb 25, 2014
A Gay Man Speaks Out (Video)

Cass Man quote: "There is no intelligence in the gay community..."

About Cass Mann: "From his HIV diagnosis in 1985 until his death in April of 2009, Cass Mann was one of the world's longest-term HIV-positive survivors."

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#624109 Feb 26, 2014
Morning.....

“I will act now. I will act now. I will act now.
Henceforth, I will repeat these words
each hour, each day, everyday,
until the words become
as much a habit as my breathing,
and the action which follows becomes
as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids.
With these words I can condition my mind
to perform every action necessary
for my success.
I will act now.”

~ Og Mandino

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624110 Feb 26, 2014
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Let me begin by thanking you for taking care of me and my family, for being there to carry us and protect us and love us for eternity. God, please inspire me from within, through your Holy Spirit, with fresh ideas for showing your love to my neighbors, friends, family...and all who are needy in some way. Please guide me and minister through me to do your will each and every day. Let me be a blessing in your name. Let my face radiate from the joy of my salvation and the peace of your Spirit. Let my smile encourage others and my attitude be one of gratitude and hope. Let the words from my mouth speak praise, admonition, and truth in love. May the fruits of your Holy Spirit grow within me and spill out of me, overflowing and abundant. I praise you this day for everything and want to always be grateful to you. In the name of Jesus Christ, your precious son and my Lord and Savior, I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624111 Feb 26, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you.

Proverbs 4:25

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624112 Feb 26, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =t9kwOrjfROwXX
About Cass Mann: "From his HIV diagnosis in 1985 until his death in April of 2009, Cass Mann was one of the world's longest-term HIV-positive survivors."
I watched "Dallas Buyers Club"...Wow.....Opens your eyes about alot of things (FDA based)

Ron Woodroof was diagnosed in 1976.....That he had 30 days to live (he received aids from being a drug user)....And fought the "Authority" to bring drugs in from Mexico....He lived quite awhile...He passed in the early 2000's

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624113 Feb 26, 2014
See ya

Bye

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#624114 Feb 26, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dipsh*t.
All that wasted by your "troll on" parting shot at the end, that flushed it all down the toilet.
That's nice. The person who starts out with what a dipsh*t attempting to judge me for telling someone to troll on. Sorry, you are not good enough to judge me. You are no better than me. It must be pretty sad to live a life where the only validation for your life is to try and put others down on the internet. Jesus loves you STOS. You are worth something. You don't have to continue living this pathetic life. I will be praying for you my child :)
Tommy

London, KY

#624115 Feb 26, 2014
Big Sin City (Las Vegas) women can bring out their bekinas today since they're having such wonderful weather while the rest of us are shivering!!!. God blesses Sin now, STUPID GOD!, STUPID JESUS, STUPID HOLY SPIRIT!!!, you all need to be Damned, SIN WARMERS!!!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#624116 Feb 26, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I am careful with what spiritual matters I post here, and only that which I have permission to state. When it needs to be given as a message to someone, as needed at that point in time, for an answer they are seeking. As to the rest who read it, most will not even "get" what I'm really stating, so it does no harm to give it out. It is only for those who do "get it".
As to those whom don't "get it", and lash out due to fear of the unknown, or spaz out because it threatens their mythological beliefs and egos, oh well. I have come to terms when just a child, that my spiritual abilities/gifts sets me up as an outcast to the spiritually broken ones. And while I wish they weren't so spiritually broken, and more spiritual, with at least SOME spiritual understanding, I have also come to terms that I overall like having the edge it gives me thru out life. So their ignorant lashing out and ridicule is no more than mildly annoying.
So here's how it plays out for me. I am who I am, spiritual gifts and all, and no matter what they say, there's nothing they can do about it.
And the spiritually broken ones are how they are, and there's nothing I can do about it.
And I can live with that.
too funny

fire with fire

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#624117 Feb 26, 2014
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice. The person who starts out with what a dipsh*t attempting to judge me for telling someone to troll on. Sorry, you are not good enough to judge me. You are no better than me. It must be pretty sad to live a life where the only validation for your life is to try and put others down on the internet. Jesus loves you STOS. You are worth something. You don't have to continue living this pathetic life. I will be praying for you my child :)
pray for yourself, when you have no remaining faults, then you could pray for others.

As it is, your obvious faults proves that there is no god answering your prayers.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#624118 Feb 26, 2014
In the USA

1 million US citizens have AIDS

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/basics/atag...

18 million US citizens are alcoholics

79,000 deaths are annually attributed to excessive alcohol use
Alcoholism is the 3rd leading lifestyle-related cause of death in the nation
Up to 40% of all hospital beds in the United States (except for those being used by maternity and intensive care patients) are being used to treat health conditions that are related to alcohol consumption

http://www.ncadd.org/index.php/learn-about-al...

Which do yo think is a bigger problem ?

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 ESV
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:10 ESV
Nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 5:11 ESV
But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler—not even to eat with such a one.

Ephesians 5:18-20
And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit, addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart, giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#624119 Feb 26, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =t9kwOrjfROwXX
Gays arent the only folks that have sex at clubs

http://www.christianswingers.com/
Hookup With Christian Swingers In Your Area
Meet Local Christian Swingers Who Believe That an Open & Honest Relationship With Each Other Will Keep Any Marriage Fresh and Exciting. Click To Get Started!
-
Gays arent the only ones who spread HIV
Married Pastor Spreads HIV Among Congregation?
http://newsone.com/2033009/craig-lamar-davis-...
Pastor Craig Lamar Davis (pictured) of Atlanta’sFull Gospel Baptist Church was arrested on July 22 for reckless conduct, when police investigators discovered that he has HIV and had allegedly been indulging in unprotected sex with several of his congregation members, reports WVIG.
-
Gays aren’t the only folks how contract HIV
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/women/fact...
At the end of 2010, an estimated 25% of adults and adolescents aged 13 years or older living with a diagnosis of HIV in the United States were women

-
The safest sexually active people are Lesbians
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/women/resources...
To date, there are no confirmed cases of female - to - female, transmission of HIV in the United States database. 2005.

But this does not mean that lesbians should not use caution
http://www.ashasexualhealth.org/sexual-health...
-

As to Condoms
http://www.cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/latex....
Consistent and correct use of male latex condoms can reduce (though not eliminate) the risk of STD transmission. To achieve the maximum protective effect, condoms must be used both consistently and correctly. Inconsistent use can lead to STD acquisition because transmission can occur with a single act of intercourse with an infected partner. Similarly, if condoms are not used correctly, the protective effect may be diminished even when they are used consistently. The most reliable ways to avoid transmission of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), are to abstain from sexual activity or to be in a long-term mutually monogamous relationship with an uninfected partner. However, many infected persons may be unaware of their infections because STDs are often asymptomatic or unrecognized.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#624120 Feb 26, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
A Gay Man Speaks Out
I hear you

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#624121 Feb 26, 2014
Just saw this quote today:

"The Best sermons are lived;
not preached"

I no care if you Christian, Ex-Christian, Atheist, Agnostic, Gay or Straight.

All we doing on topix billboard is preaching. A Preacher is nothing without the life the world see him or her live.

And if any of you think you affecting the life of anyone for any good whatsoever preaching on topix when the people on topix can't see the life >you< living offline behind the billboard---your life means nothing and is of naught.

The Best sermons are lived;
not preached

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#624122 Feb 26, 2014
CHALLENGE: Choose one day. And in that day, speak not to one person. Not even a word. At the end of the day, how many people, do you think, will say, "Now, THAT's a TRUE Christian?!"

In certain translations, it reads, "...and forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors." Paul wrote, "Owe no man any thing..." In other words, be not in-debt to another. Paul's statement continues to say, "...but love one another..." At the end of that day that you so choose, will you think within yourself, "I should have," or "I could have"? Will you be indebted to another?

Thank you for your time and consideration.
YTube

Marietta, GA

#624123 Feb 26, 2014

The POPE ..."BANNED"

http://youtu.be/zbzZ_00pX-k

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#624124 Feb 26, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
Just saw this quote today:
"The Best sermons are lived;
not preached"
I no care if you Christian, Ex-Christian, Atheist, Agnostic, Gay or Straight.
All we doing on topix billboard is preaching. A Preacher is nothing without the life the world see him or her live.
And if any of you think you affecting the life of anyone for any good whatsoever preaching on topix when the people on topix can't see the life >you< living offline behind the billboard---your life means nothing and is of naught.
The Best sermons are lived;
not preached
But it's all just your game remember?
You are only a joke awash in a sea of real intelligence.

Location hidden

#624125 Feb 26, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
pray for yourself, when you have no remaining faults, then you could pray for others.
As it is, your obvious faults proves that there is no god answering your prayers.
I do pray for myself and I pray for others. I have many faults as you say. But not just obvious ones. I too have many that are not obvious. And I do bring them before God (pray). Faults are not the only reason people who are believers pray for others as well as ourselves. Yes, the prayer of a righteous man is much more productive. But that righteousness is not of himself. It is of God. The Bible teaches that all of us at all times have sin. If any man says he has not sin he is a liar. Prayer is not just about asking for something from God. It is talking with him, fellowshipping with him, spending time in meditation with him. And praying for someone is not reserved for those without fault. If it were no one could pray. That is one of the things about God that is so cool. He died for us even while we are sinners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dally Mama 775,319
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 min Classic 1,900
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Freebird USA 175,644
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min cheer the f up 265,148
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min Ratloder 119,659
Is A Race War Brewing? 19 min yon 52
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 35 min Just Think 16
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min truth 559,508
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 1 hr Johnny 1,027
More from around the web