Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#624269 Feb 28, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I mean, if gays feel that strongly about it... in that case... for example.... I wouldn't walk into a bake shop that has written somewhere on the store front, "Allah Akbar and Muhammed is his prophet" and ask them to bake a cake for me and have them put on it , "Jesus is the Son of God" I would just go somewhere else where they will service me without an issue and that is the end of that.
Common sense goes a long way.
But the truth is, the Gay community just wanted to pick a fight, rub our faces in it and that was the whole scope of the matter. But in doing so, they have disrupted freedom of religion for Christians or the practice of religious beliefs for Christians or whatever you want to call it. So, goal accomplished. Even so, with all the disturbances that the gay community brings and will continue to bring to us in the near and distant futre.... homosexuality (married or not) is STILL not something that is adored or accepted within genuine Christianity like it is with Enablers who accept it and the lgbt community lot who thinks that it is something that is righteous. The truth is this: Fornincation (which also includes Homosexuality) is a sin. It will always be a sin... forever and ever.
In your myth, it's said the Jesus! was a carpenter, and say for a moment he was a baker of cakes.

Do you think he would have refused to bake that cake just as was asked by the gay couple?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#624270 Feb 28, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words.....
Your laws are always right; help me to understand them so I may live.
Psalm 119:144
K-Love
"Let us stone to death the witches, adulterers, rebellious children and gays. It is the Law! "
NewsYoutube

Marietta, GA

#624271 Feb 28, 2014

Ken Copeland "UNITES" w/ POPE Francis ----

http://youtu.be/h7yloTFamRk

“"None shall pass"”

There

#624272 Feb 28, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
In your myth, it's said the Jesus! was a carpenter, and say for a moment he was a baker of cakes.
Do you think he would have refused to bake that cake just as was asked by the gay couple?
If Jesus was a carpenter, one of his jobs would probably have been making crucifixes for the Romans.
No one turns down a government contract.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#624274 Feb 28, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus would have given the cakes to poor gays.
Paul would have slit Jesus throat for doing so.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624275 Feb 28, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagreeing with someone and stating your opinion is not showing dislike to someone.
Deb...I am truly sorry that you feel this way.
I have had many friends that I have disagreed with...even argued with...it didn't change the fact that they were me friend. Friendship shouldn't have to be based on whether you always agree with someone.
I know...as long as I keep my mouth shut...just post music and poetry...maybe a little story here and there...is what some of you prefer. Sorry...I won't do that.
I thought you were wrong to use Luci's children...I still do. I have spoke up often when people's children are brought in to the mix...they shouldn't be.
IMO...your feathers are a bit ruffled because I took the side of someone that you opposed. The fact of the matter is...I didn't take sides...I just spoke up about something that I feel strongly about.
As far as generalizations go...when non-believers are talked about...those non-believers include myself. Yes...I believe that there is a higher power...a force...but as far as a Christian's definition of non-believer...I fit that description.
If I take something as a generalization it is usually because a generalization has been presented.
BTW...while I am being honest with you...I don't allude about you in posts to others...if I have a point to make to you...I say it to you directly. I don't discuss you with others...I say it to you directly. When you chat about someone that you have called friend with other people...IMO it shows your dislike for that person that you have once called friend.
As far as Topix has changing in me...possibly. Maybe however it would be best if you concentrated on how Topix has changed you. Don't try to psychoanalyze me or diagnose me with mental problems...I am strange...and I am okay with that...always have been.
Now...I will wait and see if the "famiy" all shows up in mass to come after me for disagreeing with you...in the mean time...I have workout to do...then go on my daily walk.
I still consider you my friend- and I have no problem when you don't agree with me Annie~ but if you re read your posts to me over time-you will see what I am saying. Often times you include slights from other posters as things that I have done to you. The attitude which you post to me seems to be dislike or with bitterness. Often times leaving me with the feeling I have to explain what others have done and why.... like I am guilty by association ..even though I don't agree with what 'they' are saying and doing.

Enjoy your walking (c:
TOO cold here for being outdoors for long.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#624276 Feb 28, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I mean, if gays feel that strongly about it... in that case... for example.... I wouldn't walk into a bake shop that has written somewhere on the store front, "Allah Akbar and Muhammed is his prophet" and ask them to bake a cake for me and have them put on it , "Jesus is the Son of God" I would just go somewhere else where they will service me without an issue and that is the end of that.
Common sense goes a long way.
But the truth is, the Gay community just wanted to pick a fight, rub our faces in it and that was the whole scope of the matter. But in doing so, they have disrupted freedom of religion for Christians or the practice of religious beliefs for Christians or whatever you want to call it. So, goal accomplished. Even so, with all the disturbances that the gay community brings and will continue to bring to us in the near and distant futre.... homosexuality (married or not) is STILL not something that is adored or accepted within genuine Christianity like it is with Enablers who accept it and the lgbt community lot who thinks that it is something that is righteous. The truth is this: Fornincation (which also includes Homosexuality) is a sin. It will always be a sin... forever and ever.
It really sucks when Christians have to follow secular laws. I feel for y'all.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#624279 Feb 28, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well scientific and medical studies, Q ignores..
Was thinking about this...
Dancing with the Devil to get what you want isint it?
the next thing you know they will be trying to ok opposite religious marriages.
god will punish them!
GLASGOW, Scotland -- In Scotland, the government's plans to change the law to allow same-sex marriages has created an unlikely partnership. The local Muslim and Catholic communities have united to fight the proposed legislation.
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2011/Decembe...
Kampala — Muslims have teamed up with their counterparts from the Pentecostal churches to fight homosexuality.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmort...
Against Homosexuality: Jamaat Islami Hind Unites Muslim, Hindu, Sikh and Christian Leaders of India
 Eminent leaders and followers of different religions attended the massive public conference organized by Jamaat-e-Islami Hind  here at India Islamic Cultural Centre on Sunday to raise voice in support of the Supreme Court verdict against homosexuality.
http://www.dailymuslims.com/2013/12/30/agains...
“During the last sitting of federal parliament Moslems, Jews and Christians united in writing to all members and senators, opposing the Greens bill to change the definition of marriage to include same-sex marriage. 
This is the first time we have joined with other faiths in a campaign on moral issues, 
http://au.christiantoday.com/article/muslims-...
From the amount of negative judgits that got, it looks like you hit a nerve with these evil fundies.

Good job!

“Life Force One”

#624286 Feb 28, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you.
I try to point that what these Christians really want is a Christian version of "Shari Law" imposed on every one.
They want their rights protected and no one else's.
Yes, in their twisted heads, they believe that they have a "right" to impost their beliefs upon everyone else. And nobody else has any rights what so ever.

“Life Force One”

#624287 Feb 28, 2014
Typo - impost = impose

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#624288 Feb 28, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
very soon your Lies with"perfect"morla standard will reap results of your perfection you sick churchoidal psychopath,
they throw dead stinking corpse in coffin,bear 6 feet dow,urinate on your coffin and be finish for eternity all your Lies,and BS bABLINGS HOW YOU ARE PERFCT- YOU LITTLE MISERABLE FAILURE OF TRUE FAITH
maybe you should learn english better before you attempt to comminicate in this language?

aren't there any similar forums for sloviks or don't they have internet conections there yet?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#624289 Feb 28, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hush turd
More non-Christian speak shrink?

It is about all you can muster.

I've always knew you weren't one.

Thanks for proving it again.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#624290 Feb 28, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
From the amount of negative judgits that got, it looks like you hit a nerve with these evil fundies.
Good job!
I was hoping to get some input from some of the Christians here.
According to biblical teachings one cannot be Christian and conspire with the devil.
According to the bible, the teachings of the Koran would be from the devil.

Incompatibility between Islam and Christianity
By: Dr Muhammad Legenhausen
http://www.imamreza.net/eng/imamreza.php...

God of the bible gave instructions to KILL those who wish you to serve another god. In other words Christians should kill Muslims, not work with them to accomplish common political goals.
So what does that mean of Christians who do conspire with false religions against another people?

Deuteronomy 13:6-10 ESV / 5 helpful votes
“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying,‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.
Galatians 1:8-9 ESV / 8 helpful votes
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#624291 Feb 28, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagreeing with someone and stating your opinion is not showing dislike to someone.
Deb...I am truly sorry that you feel this way.
I have had many friends that I have disagreed with...even argued with...it didn't change the fact that they were me friend. Friendship shouldn't have to be based on whether you always agree with someone.
I know...as long as I keep my mouth shut...just post music and poetry...maybe a little story here and there...is what some of you prefer. Sorry...I won't do that.
I thought you were wrong to use Luci's children...I still do. I have spoke up often when people's children are brought in to the mix...they shouldn't be.
IMO...your feathers are a bit ruffled because I took the side of someone that you opposed. The fact of the matter is...I didn't take sides...I just spoke up about something that I feel strongly about.
As far as generalizations go...when non-believers are talked about...those non-believers include myself. Yes...I believe that there is a higher power...a force...but as far as a Christian's definition of non-believer...I fit that description.
If I take something as a generalization it is usually because a generalization has been presented.
BTW...while I am being honest with you...I don't allude about you in posts to others...if I have a point to make to you...I say it to you directly. I don't discuss you with others...I say it to you directly. When you chat about someone that you have called friend with other people...IMO it shows your dislike for that person that you have once called friend.
As far as Topix has changing in me...possibly. Maybe however it would be best if you concentrated on how Topix has changed you. Don't try to psychoanalyze me or diagnose me with mental problems...I am strange...and I am okay with that...always have been.
Now...I will wait and see if the "famiy" all shows up in mass to come after me for disagreeing with you...in the mean time...I have workout to do...then go on my daily walk.
Puh--leeaze ...

Location hidden

#624294 Feb 28, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
See! You just went into denial mode again. As that's not what you just stated.
Hello STOS. Let me see if I get this straight. You are saying that I am going into denial mode because I deny, denying my faults? It would appear that you have me in a Catch 22 :) Pretty clever :) I do not deny that I denied denying my faults. But I do deny that I am in denial mode because I deny denying my faults. If someone accuses another person of something that is not true, that is not denying faults that is denying a lie or a misunderstanding. But it is not going into denial mode.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#624295 Feb 28, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus was a carpenter, one of his jobs would probably have been making crucifixes for the Romans.
No one turns down a government contract.
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus would have given the cakes to poor gays.

Paul would have slit Jesus throat for doing so.
I'm gonna guess the answer will be what Qu would do, because he knows just exactly what the Jesus! would do, and the Jesus always does always what Qu thinks the Jesus would do.

Maybe I'll be surprised, but I doubt it.

“Anything is possible ”

Since: Jan 14

Melbourne

#624296 Feb 28, 2014
To end this topic, you woke up this morning, that's why Jesus loves you.!

Location hidden

#624297 Feb 28, 2014
Andrew 48 wrote:
To end this topic, you woke up this morning, that's why Jesus loves you.!
That's one of the things that Jesus has done for me to love him. But I believe that Jesus loves me even if I didn't wake up this morning :)

Albuquerque, NM

#624298 Feb 28, 2014
"Woke Up This Morning and Found Myself Dead"
- Jimi Hendrix

http://www.allmusic.com/album/woke-up-this-mo...

For the audiophile in you - a classic recording with Jim Morrison at a bar.

Interesting and worth a listen to - to hear a truly $#!+faced Mr. Mojo Risin with the guitar-work of Hendrix.

Peace and love!

NA

Albuquerque, NM

#624299 Feb 28, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hush turd
this is all what you are able to learn,
Your" knew always"is like urine leaking from very sick bladder
Shhhh...people are looking for "Christians".

:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min WildWeirdWillie 52,119
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min another viewer 992,000
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 693,268
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 445,992
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Edthirty 286,690
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 2 hr Holy dr Shrink 21
‘Trump’s a racist’ — Marcia, Marcia, Ma... 5 hr Dipsy doodle 3
More from around the web