NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was read wrong.
In every post?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#624156 Feb 26, 2014
Why is it that if a person posed as a surgeon, having extensive knowledge that enabled them to perform surgeries, was later exposed as a fraud after, say, leaving a sponge in a patient, then why don't we still recognize them as a doctor afterward?

Why is it that if a person posed as an officer of the law, having convinced a perpetrator that they were an officer of the law, was later exposed as a fraud after, say, taking a bribe rather than citing the perpetrator, then why don't we still recognize them as an officer of the law afterward?

I'm just wondering...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#624157 Feb 26, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
David was addressing their non belief in God- after he realised the error of his own ways- God had His reasons for forgiving him his sins-
You seem like you are speaking for God regarding David.
Kinda like you all seem to do here.. Yourself, Qu, Serah,, and those in the
shadows..

Wouldn't it be best if you simply left the "sins" of others
up to God to forgive? Just like you say here He did w David?

Location hidden

#624158 Feb 26, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
"And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.
...By faith Noah, being warned by God about things not yet seen, in reverence prepared an ark for the salvation of his household, by which he condemned the world, and became an heir of the righteousness which is according to faith."
Hebrews 11:6,7
Do you .. by any chance- own a couple of finely starched white hoods?

Location hidden

#624159 Feb 26, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, your way is funnier. Especially considering you wrote it to the dipsh!t.
Lol. I just read it and cracked up.
He is quite "cocky" though.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#624160 Feb 26, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Why is it that if a person posed as a surgeon, having extensive knowledge that enabled them to perform surgeries, was later exposed as a fraud after, say, leaving a sponge in a patient, then why don't we still recognize them as a doctor afterward?
Why is it that if a person posed as an officer of the law, having convinced a perpetrator that they were an officer of the law, was later exposed as a fraud after, say, taking a bribe rather than citing the perpetrator, then why don't we still recognize them as an officer of the law afterward?
I'm just wondering...
Why is a famous painting switched with a forged painting not a masterpiece when it is discovered a fake? Why ask why?

Location hidden

#624161 Feb 26, 2014
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
You are funny :) Topix victim? Not me :) ""the devil made you do it" sort of thing."" Firstly I didn't do anything for me to blame the devil for. And secondly, the devil doesn't make anyone do anything. We do what we do by choice.
Annie J never pulled me into anything. I think there might have been a misunderstanding about the intent of my post. And she started grilling me based on what she perceived to be my intent. But she never pulled me into anything. I hope you feel better :)
Annie never grilled you- stop playing victim. Ugh!

You said Annie informed you of a name change "Le_le" had.. You even thanked her
for the information.
Not one person mentioned a name change- re: Le_ le - for ever..
So - why the heck did you bring it into an argument??

You were being snide and perfectly representing your ego.

Curious.: Do you think your "feel better" bs means much-
to anyone except yer self?

Location hidden

#624162 Feb 26, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Some bullies never grew up
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Some men grow facial hair.
And some men don't.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#624163 Feb 26, 2014
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting :) First paragraph:, I absolutely agree. Second paragraph: I disagree with the different race comment, and I think the Bible is in agreement with many of the foundational, spiritual, aspects of many of the Indian beliefs. There is much truth in what they believe. Just some of my thoughts on the matter :)
my dear
annie is talking simple crap like every gay sexual pervert

Indians are and were not dumb butts they mostly adopted and follow christian white population from Europa, Sweden or France
and similiarity is obvious because they twist christains teachings to fit their own agendas of eternal heavenly hunting mixed with their ancient pagan satan worship

true believers listen only voice of Gods Word Bible,
not bablings some crazy Dakota doctor red bull,or mad skunk with their chicken feeders on their heads,and crack cocaine in their peace pipes

Indians only were so stupid that they try to steal christians beliefs and be christians alone
like Huronies,who were murdered by their neghbour tribe of Indians Iroguezies

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#624164 Feb 26, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. We should all be able to learn...
What I have learned from studying other cultures, and time periods, is that what we think of as the norm often isn't. In this case not the white Caucasian, Judeo-Christian, heterosexual marriage norm.
I didn't know about those Two-Spirits...Interesting stuff.
here starting at page 183 is some information, but keep in mind that each tribe has its very own culture and the deeper meanings or beliefs can only be understood fully by someone of that people.

page 183 is a good place to start

http://books.google.com/books...

Location hidden

#624165 Feb 26, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am asking you :
why do you care what her opinion of the "godbot" is?(HE purposely invites polarized comment with his purposely outlandish claims)
I like him. I've known him and a mutual friend for years .

His claims are a not harm to any one!. Not a one!

You ask me why I care-
It's simply.. cause- I do..

I wonder why RiverTam gives a second thought to Seen...
Hence - my curiosity.

As far as "god bot", I'd take Seen's side regarding human rights
over any
"god bots" here .

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#624166 Feb 26, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I like him. I've known him and a mutual friend for years .
His claims are a not harm to any one!. Not a one!
You ask me why I care-
It's simply.. cause- I do..
I wonder why RiverTam gives a second thought to Seen...
Hence - my curiosity.
As far as "god bot", I'd take Seen's side regarding human rights
over any
"god bots" here .
would be good idea
if at end,you would stop to gossip,cry like baby,complain,and drink booz,
anyway gates of heaven are not open for such evil sinners like you Gal 5;17-21.romans 1;14-28

good night poor mama,
skombolis and old dead RA have sometimes very bad tormented dreams about you mama

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624167 Feb 26, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem like you are speaking for God regarding David.
Kinda like you all seem to do here.. Yourself, Qu, Serah,, and those in the
shadows..
Wouldn't it be best if you simply left the "sins" of others
up to God to forgive? Just like you say here He did w David?
Simply stating what is already in The Book LeLe~

If I added MY POV- then I would add that I wondered if David was only forgiven and allowed to live because Jesus had to come from Davids bloodline.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624168 Feb 26, 2014
This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 1 John 4:9 NIV

But many choose to not believe.

Maybe they see themselves as not worthy of being loved ?
That is so sad---- that rather than invite this scripture to be truth- they instead choose to prove themselves unlovable.

Still God loves them- as He alone knows the potential of each pperson on the planet- He alone can take away to bitterness and caustic bile which churns with in the hateful people. He alone can offer refuge for healing- and instruct in how to release the pain and guilt- freeing you to enjoy the rest of our days on earth- and assuring your future with in His heavenly home. Assuring the future of those which have their lives improved because YOU made the choice to improve you. Improving their future because they no longer detest you or fear you.

Location hidden

#624169 Feb 27, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that this thread says, "Why Should Jesus Love Me?".... Right?
And - you do realize your propaganda has no right to be on a thread that
is
titled "Why should Jeus Love me". Right?

You make a mockery of this site. I'd rather it burn in flames-
than it become a place for you to expouse your hate speach.

Location hidden

#624170 Feb 27, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply stating what is already in The Book LeLe~
If I added MY POV- then I would add that I wondered if David was only forgiven and allowed to live because Jesus had to come from Davids bloodline.
Can you show me in "the book" where numerology and trusting a psychic is stated?
Can Serah show us?? It's not 1111 o'clock right now- but still..

Can you show me where it states those that believe - to have Christ in their
hearts- have the
God given right to wage a war against another?

Qu is actually talking war here. And you want to target Annie?
So sad.

Maybe this "book" you refer to is full of hate- and you like that- you all must.

I'm sure you'll be discussing this on the "other" site.
lol.
Too funny.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#624171 Feb 27, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Can you show me in "the book" where numerology and trusting a psychic is stated?
Can Serah show us?? It's not 1111 o'clock right now- but still..

Can you show me where it states those that believe - to have Christ in their
hearts- have the
God given right to wage a war against another?

Qu is actually talking war here. And you want to target Annie?
So sad.

Maybe this "book" you refer to is full of hate- and you like that- you all must.

I'm sure you'll be discussing this on the "other" site.
lol.
Too funny.
Yaweh was a war "god", what do you expect from those who follow a roman myth?

The galactic federation is about power over others.

The behaviour here is pretty much all I expect from these people, I'm just glad that here, I only read about it.

Everyone has a choice. Everyone.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#624172 Feb 27, 2014
M_O_R_N_I_N_G

If you’re in trouble, or hurt or in need go to the poor people.
They’re the only ones that’ll help the only ones.”

~ John Steinbeck

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624173 Feb 27, 2014
Today's Prayer
Dear Father in Heaven, This day I look up and remember how it is you who created all and who owns the cattle upon the hills, the water that springs from the earth, the skies that span our view, and everything good. It is you who can provide for and bless the earth and the inhabitants thereof. I pray for the many people who are in difficult circumstances right now and need a touch to help them with their basic needs. I pray for those who need financial income to pay their living expenses, those who need jobs to bring in that income, who need good health to be able to do those jobs; and for those whose jobs do not provide sufficient income for their needs. I pray also for those who have the income, but do not know how to properly manage it for the best outcome. And I pray for those who have much and can give much. Please, connect the right people with jobs, and the right people with the right people, to do what needs to be done. I pray that you will meet every need; that you will bless the lives of those who follow your guidance and those who are thankful for what you provide. Hear the cries of the needy. I pray you will bless those who give from the abundance you have allowed them to have, for sharing and ministering in ways that others cannot. Thank you, Father, for hearing my prayer. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624174 Feb 27, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil.

Proverbs 4:26-27

K-Love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Chilli J 52,875
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Holy Pipek 693,456
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 11 min Holy Pipek 42
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Holy Pipek 992,284
Kabbalahism: More Bull(BLEEP!!) from Satan 32 min Jersey boy 2
Liberal Journalism, the Sh*thole of American Media 50 min sorry buzzards 2
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 3 hr Doctor REALITY 6
More from around the web