Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#623977 Feb 24, 2014
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Le_le. It really is too funny.:) I have some pretty serious issues going on in my life at this time. I couldn't get to sleep with all that is weighing on my mind. FB had nothing on it that could get me distracted. So I lay back down on the couch. Still I couldn't go to sleep. So I came back in and tried FB again. Still nothing there to get me distracted. I didn't feel like reading so I decided to go to Topix. There is always some kind of chaos and drama on Topix. Sometimes there are some pretty good conversations. So I clicked on Topix after all this time. When I got here what I see is the same old BS drama about gays, lesbians, TS, whatever. I have never gotten into those discussions no matter how people try to lure me into them. And I won't get into them. It serves no purpose. No one is helped and no one is edified. The discussions are the same as they have been for years. Nothing new. What's funny is that I wanted to have a discussion. I wanted to talk to someone. So I avoided the topic and picked out a few words to have fun with and said nothing about anyone. I read the posts, only half paying attention to what I read and who said what. Annie J, started grilling me about Trans gender or trans sexual what ever. Again not really paying attention to who said what or even what who said, I thought ( I thought wrongly I might add) Annie J had shared something that was common knowledge on here. Again I was wrong. So I thanked Annie J for bringing me up to speed as to who is who. I have no idea what the deal is with Annie J. I asked but got no response. But as you say whatever. Go ahead and try to make something out of nothing to get another person into a verbal fight if that is what you like. But I will not be that person. Real life has enough real issues to deal with to allow make believe fights with make believe people, become an issue with me. So troll on and have a great day :)
Oh- so you are another christian topix victim??
I understand.
"the devil made you do it" sorta thing.

Although- I honestly didn't see Annie pull you into anything.

Keep w this song- there's plenty here to sop up your bs.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#623978 Feb 24, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Qu at this point in his life will never be able to understand who I am as a person.
Al... Al... Al... thou art male.

“Saved. ”

#623979 Feb 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> People are born gay, that much is true. But if you mean by trying to obtain equal rights, I would see that as them trying to help themselves. But usually when someone has such a giant issue with this subject of equality and sexual preference, it because they are repressing issues that exist within themselves. One extreme example was John Wayne Gacy He was in fact gay, and wanted to have gay sex, but was so ashamed of his self , he had to murder his gay partners in effort to hide his own flaw , he could live with himself.
Likewise many people who so venomously oppose homosexuality are attempting to repress their own homosexuality. So you may want to take a hard look at yourself , or accept that their are homosexuals that deserve equal rights as humans. Or people will wonder what the rage you express is in fact repressing inside of you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2LE0KpcP05IXX
Thanks Dr. Ruth.

“Saved. ”

#623980 Feb 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
IMHO, a loving monogamous homosexual couple are far less "sinners" than an adulterous heterosexual.
They are about the same as far as sin is concerned... we disagree on which copulation is unnatural and which one is natural...They are about the same as far as sin is concerned... we disagree on which copulation is unnatural and which one is natural... just my views on the matter.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#623981 Feb 24, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Al... Al... Al... thou art male.
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I think quite a number of people went through some sort of bullying in school for a variety of issues... it's inevitable.
Some bullies never grew up

“Saved. ”

#623982 Feb 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Of all the "sins" in this world, I am dumbfounded as to why so many Christians are fixated on homosexuality.
I am more worried about thieves, rapists and murderers.
I'm trying to figure out why Obama is fixated on homosexuality...

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#623983 Feb 24, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry edited for space..
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rainbow-b...
In Moldova in 2011, according to Human Rights Watch, he helped several cities declare themselves “gay-free zones” and organized an “emergency” campaign to block a law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation. In Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine and Belarus he met with politicians and pastors, fostering talk of new curbs on gay rights. Every place he goes, Lively says, his goal is to block the open expression of homosexuality, keep discrimination legal and make pro-gay advocacy a crime.
To whip up support for such policies, Lively simply shares his beliefs about gay people: They’re dangerous predators, even killers. And they caught this gay “disorder” through “an evil game of tag,” a chain of abuse in which gays recruit kids into sodomy just as they were once recruited. In this way homosexuality spreads like “a social cancer,” he claims, until nothing remains of the Christian world.
“Yes, I think I influenced the Russian law,” Lively said. While some gay rights activists still think he’s just a laughingstock, Boris Dittrich, the director of LGBT advocacy for Human Rights Watch, tends to confirm Lively’s claims. Russia was plenty homophobic before Lively’s arrival but the American pastor appears to have given shape to that free-floating hatred, Dittrich said. As he passed through Russia’s regions, Lively met with politicians and bans on homosexual propaganda followed, spreading to more than a half-dozen areas before Putin swept them into a national standard.
Lively — who calls himself the “father” of Uganda’s anti-gay movement — also shared the first sharp details of his work in Eastern Europe and responded to the rise in hate crimes that seems to follow him around the globe.
'It's a war between Christians and homosexuals'
Sorry also edited for space..
I am not sure if you have ever really read my posts. I tended to stay away from this thread in the past other than to read, due to a few posters that were in here. I made a personal discovery while trying to answer another posters question to me here in topix-land, that turned out to be rather enlightening. I typed into my search bar “Why can’t I as a Christian get along with fundamentalists”. You see…fundamentalists view folks like me as “lukewarm”- in other words, I am viewed a few notches below low by some Christians. If one wished to put a label on me, I would be considered a “moderate” I suppose.(According to some - depending on their own belief or thinking -: I provide shelter for the more outspoken Christians, as well as empathy for the non-Christians.)*Some* Christians like to say I stand for nothing and then proceed to give me (multiple) verses to back their own opinion…it’s all good imo. I strive daily to live to the best of my ability, what I deem to be the message of Christ. To me anything that harms another… physically, spiritually or emotionally…is not right by God. The message of Jesus was love, he placed this above all other commandments. I believe in sin. I have no issue with pointing out to you what the Bible says about sin…I find it redundant to do so though, as you already know what it says. I also know that I sin daily and have no right to speak for God when it comes to your life.
Reading the links you provided in the above post…the man is spreading hate. To me it is that simple. Hate is not what Jesus taught, and should be spoken out against at all cost.
The below link is not for you, simply giving a link to the few that are going to feel the need to say I am not a Christian.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_defn.ht...

“Saved. ”

#623984 Feb 24, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And why would you care about homosexuality or transsexuality if you're not a homosexual or transsexual , anyways?
Because the subject is always on the news.

Location hidden

#623985 Feb 24, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Transsexuals, lesbians, gay guys and heterosexual enablers are attempting to wage a war against those who will not conform and agree with their views and dictates. False views, for example, that people are born gay and can't help themselves.
Some will bow... others like myself, will not. It's that simple.
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
O_O Wage a war? Are you aware how many are being raped and killed simply for “acting gay“? If you would rather fan the fire of hatred instead of finding understanding and balance, then you have already bowed in my opinion. I have not conformed, I simply refuse to use my personal faith as a means to justify hatred and violence towards others.
Seems this confusion and hate is much larger than I had imagined.
Talk of war simply because some of us "human beings" are demanding
equal rights for all??

Nice post- your last sentence is something we should print on billboards,
tee shirts
etc.
If all thought like you, our world might see less pain and more Mercy.

“Saved. ”

#623986 Feb 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find scary is that anyone is more concerned about gays than all the real problems our world is facing.
On the bugchasing party video... I was listening to one of the gay men saying that he can't remember the last time he saw a float in a Gay Pride parade that didn't have some kind of "AIDS awareness or foundation" sign on it.

Another one on the video said that it is a rare event to find a Gay man who was 48 years of age and not HIV negative.

I think AIDs is a real world problem.

“Saved. ”

#623987 Feb 24, 2014
Edit:

"Another one on the video said that it is a rare event to find a Gay man who was 48 years of age AND HIV negative..."

Location hidden

#623989 Feb 24, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The only thing we as a society can do is stand against them/ bullies.

There's a campaign in our area reaching out to parents
to teach our children hw to defend a peer that he or she is witnessing
being a victim of bullying.

I am a bit torn. I never ever tolerated someone being bullied.
Always spoke up. Yet- do
I want a child of mine
getting involved w something that may be a detriment to their own safety?

Ann Arbor, MI

#623990 Feb 24, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the LGBT will not stand alone, there are many prepared to stand for human rights and against the filth of discrimination.
We agree on something?? K...not going to say the word that starts with an H that came into my mind ;) But I am going to say….after all these years of us pecking at one another….I am happy we found a common ground.

“Saved. ”

#623991 Feb 24, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Some men grow facial hair.

“Saved. ”

#623992 Feb 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually standing in opposition along the path to freedom is ill advised.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jBku3rJ0Xe0XX
I don't have any problem with freedom, in general... just beware of the steep waterfall ahead of you.

“Saved. ”

#623993 Feb 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I will bend like a reed in the wind.
While you're gender-bending I will continue to appreciate my own masculinity.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#623994 Feb 24, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Christianity will not stand alone. There are many prepared to stand for the right teaching of natural and normal means to produce children between a man and a woman, and against the filthy deplorable un-natural perversion immorality of same sex homosexuality unions.
And it numbers in the hundreds of millions.
You better book a one-way ticket to Uganda.

Here, the times, they are a changin'.

And fast.

Ann Arbor, MI

#623995 Feb 24, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Al... Al... Al... thou art male.
Interesting….If I sat here and told you over and over that you are the opposite gender….would you believe it?

“Saved. ”

#623996 Feb 24, 2014
Kitre wrote:
Those funny American fundamentalist who belive god made the Universe and Earth, I dont care what you bleive if you want you could belive in a giant turkey that will oneday rule over the galaxy or whatever, aslong as you dont force your opinion on other people, its their free will that should make them belive not a strikt childhood, or hatred against homosexuals.
AIDS is no Homosexual ilness nor was it their fault that AIDS exist, AIDS used to only afecct Monkeys, but because the DNA of Mokeys and Humans are close by the Virus mutated and started affecting Humans, just like the Flu and other Illnesses that all came from animals and only spread to humans due to being too close to to many animals.
Keep your world to yourself, instead of pushing your belives onto others
You do realize that this thread says, "Why Should Jesus Love Me?".... Right?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#623997 Feb 24, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
grow up to your filthy pervert level,
better is to visit psychiatry and be separated from all discussions,and BS with you,
and just get ready with such abominable crooked filthy moral worthless life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ChristineM 753,624
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 96,417
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 550,880
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Dr_Zorderz 262,080
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min Mr Wiggley 441,493
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 14 min girls united states 173
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 16 min girls united states 43
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Rider on the Storm 174,539

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE