“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#624067 Feb 24, 2014
awesome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
let me tell
Poland is very close friendly ally country to USA,
but homosexuality ban is for many years in Poland,Ukraine,Russia, And many european countries,in Poland homosexauls are treated worse than insects,or maggots
only Germany,UK G,Briatain is open to this filth,
but they can only openly assemble in separate areas far aways from children
USA past 15 years is only empty talk, nobody pay attention any more what those guys say from their White House full of Lies,hipocrisies, and deceit
personaly I don't like talk with them about them and their perversions
there is nothing to discuss or deabate,read only Rom 1;24-28.Lev 18;22.and jude 7-8
and hell with them,their friendships or debates,
it is worthless and blasphemous that is all
But today was like a slap in the face to Obama.

An African country telling the first African American President to shove his american western values lol.

That has to sting Obama. It's one thing when Eastern Europeans countries do it. It's another thing when African countries do it. Obama looked very weak today.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Safety Harbor, FL

#624068 Feb 24, 2014
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Chris :) I agree those discussions are worn out. Sounds like an interesting interview. I have found there to be good in most people I have met. However, I have met some that the good must be buried very deep. We are doing well. There are some things going on but so it is with everyone. The loss of a loved one can be very painful. And it is painful knowing that a loved one has suffered such loss and are in great pain. Some times in life there is nothing that can be said to ease the pain. All that you can do is try to be there. Anyway :) It is what it is. It is appointed unto man, once to die and after that the judgement. That is what the Bible says and I believe it. I am truly Blessed by what Jesus has done for me. And I truly wish my life reflected his more. Be Blessed Chris :)
Indeed. Wife and I are concerned about her dad. He lives just down the street and is now in assisted living. So while we don't know how or when he isn't doing too well. Sometimes just being a friend or somebody to be able to listen helps. My mom's mom passed last June and it was of course hard. She lived with them for sometime until it got to be too much and was in a full nursing home for about 6 months. Hang in bro.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#624069 Feb 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
My loving advice regarding AIDS:
Do not be promiscuous.
Use condoms.
Do not engage in anal sex.
Don't use dirty needles.
Don't get a blood transfusion in a questionable hospital..
Helps to wear a HIV proof suit.

http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/moseslake/h...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#624070 Feb 24, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Wife and I are concerned about her dad. He lives just down the street and is now in assisted living. So while we don't know how or when he isn't doing too well. Sometimes just being a friend or somebody to be able to listen helps. My mom's mom passed last June and it was of course hard. She lived with them for sometime until it got to be too much and was in a full nursing home for about 6 months. Hang in bro.
Thanks Chris :)

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#624071 Feb 24, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let the [email protected] get to you, Two-Spirit.
Oh Rosa, i am at the point in life where I dont often get upset. It is better to sit back and watch and learn.

I remember being told a story about an old man who's when his village was attacked. Because of his age, he could not even think about getting away. So he sat in the chair on his porch and watched everything that was going on around him.

I know who I am and know that Creator is fine with me.(though everyone has room to improve themselves) So those who do not understand have no power to make me upset, unless I allow them to! And that would be the EGO responding anyway. The spirit sits back and watches..

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#624072 Feb 24, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
This guy seems to care about the people of Africa.
<quoted text>
WASHINGTON — U.S. Secreatry of State John Kerry and the White House issued statements Monday denouncing Uganda president Yoweri Museveni’s signing of a controversial anti-gay bill that calls for harsh penalties, including 14 years in jail for first-time offenders, and life imprisonment as the maximum penalty for, among other offenses, homosexual behavior.
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry
Statement by John Kerry, via the State Department:
This is a tragic day for Uganda and for all who care about the cause of human rights. Ultimately, the only answer is repeal of this law.
The United States is deeply disappointed in the enactment of the Anti-Homosexuality Bill in Uganda. For the four years since the bill was introduced, we have been crystal clear that it blatantly violates human rights obligations that Uganda’s Human Rights Commission itself has recognized are enshrined in Uganda’s Constitution
Today’s signing threatens a dangerous slide backward in Uganda’s commitment to protecting the human rights of its people and a serious threat to the LGBT community in Uganda.
We are also deeply concerned about the law’s potential to set back public health efforts in Uganda, including those to address HIV/AIDS, which must be conducted in a non-discriminatory manner in order to be effective.
As President Obama stated, this legislation is not just morally wrong, it complicates a valued relationship. Now that this law has been enacted, we are beginning an internal review of our relationship with the Government of Uganda to ensure that all dimensions of our engagement, including assistance programs, uphold our anti-discrimination policies and principles and reflect our values.
From Nigeria to Russia and Uganda, we are working globally to promote and protect the human rights of all persons. The United States will continue to stand against any efforts to marginalize, criminalize, and penalize vulnerable persons in any society.
<quoted text>
http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2014/02/kerry-a-tr...
Someone has to care, no gods in existence and godbots don't care.
Plenty of people care.

The only good thing I can think of with Uganda, is that they are dependent on foreign aid. This gives people a carrot to hold out - or withhold.

Iran isn't, unfortunately.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#624073 Feb 24, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> But today was like a slap in the face to Obama.
An African country telling the first African American President to shove his american western values lol.
That has to sting Obama. It's one thing when Eastern Europeans countries do it. It's another thing when African countries do it. Obama looked very weak today.
Why don't you move to Uganda if you think it is perfect.

“Peace”

Earth

#624074 Feb 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Helps to wear a HIV proof suit.
http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/moseslake/h...
are those NASA approved shoes on the guy in the back?

“Peace”

Earth

#624075 Feb 24, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text> are those NASA approved shoes on the guy in the back?
Ah they are!
http://www.nasa.gov/missions/shuttle/f_boots....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#624077 Feb 25, 2014
{{{{ Morning}}}}

Coffee...anyone????

“With every mistake, we must surely be learning.”

~ George Harrison

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624078 Feb 25, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I can do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me. Thank you, Jesus, for your strength and protection. Thank you God, for my Savior. Whenever that old devil comes at me with temptations, I will remind him that I can do all things who Christ who strengthens me and has saved me. Because of that, I can rebuke Satan through standing upon Scripture and leaning on you for my help. Jesus was the perfect example of this as he countered Satan's temptations with Scripture. May I open my eyes, ears, and heart to your word and your prompting. With thanks in my soul I pray, in the name of Jesus...
Amen

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624079 Feb 25, 2014
Encouraging Words.....

Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

Isaiah 41:10

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624080 Feb 25, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Epi!!!
Just wanted to give you a wave before I go lift those weights!
I went on my first trail hike yesterday...put on my back pack and hit the trail. It was I suppose a moderate trail...lots of rock to climb over...and a little up and down. Next weekend I want to head out to a different park and maybe add some distance.
Long term goal...20 miles...
Short term goal...10 miles...
Walking nature's pathways are a lot more tiring than Leslie's walks and even just walking on pavement. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get out of bed this morning but I made it! Knees came through okay...need to work on the climbing though so I am hitting a set of stairways today...up and down...up and down...
LOL I know...I know...I have lost my mind!
Blood pressure is coming down though...a little at a time.
Very impressive AJ.....Its always good to have goals.....Leslie's one mile walk is graet...but I also was thinking "Outside would be a little harder..."...But it is good to get moving....There aren't many hills here.....Alot of flat land.....

Keep up the good work (outs)....LOL

:-P~

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#624081 Feb 25, 2014
B
Y
E

See ya

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#624082 Feb 25, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very impressive AJ.....Its always good to have goals.....Leslie's one mile walk is graet...but I also was thinking "Outside would be a little harder..."...But it is good to get moving....There aren't many hills here.....Alot of flat land.....
Keep up the good work (outs)....LOL
:-P~
Good morning Epi!

Just got back from a short hike. It was rocky...steep...wet...SLICK! I only did a mile and then decided I valued my ankles and knees too much to go further. In one area the trail ran along beside a drop off...didn't want to end up at the bottom! LOL

Some flat land would have been a welcome sight...

But hooray for us that we are keeping this up!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#624083 Feb 25, 2014
It's been a long time since I have checked in on this thread.

Hope everyone had been doing well.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624084 Feb 25, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Deb...since Bernie was primarily talking about me...I have to assume that you think that I treated you badly because I disagreed with you.
I didn't get ugly...didn't use vile language...didn't create drama...wasn't angry...nor do I have any distaste for life.
I also wasn't ugly to BMBTB. I called him nothing ugly either. I only disagreed with his statement...voiced my opinion about it.
The drama that is going on in this thread...one that I have chosen to stay out of...was started by one of your brothers who has also kept it going.
I regret that your feelings are hurt because I disagreed with you...I thought that you were wrong in your approach and needed to let it go. But in no way did I persecute you nor was I vile and ugly to you.
I don't mind people disagreeing with me- my post is due to the sadness I feel when I read yours and LeLe's posts to people- due to what seems to be big changes in you both. Like you are eager to assume the worse of people you used to know and trust.(((((((ANNIE))))))

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624085 Feb 25, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Deb...since Bernie was primarily talking about me...I have to assume that you think that I treated you badly because I disagreed with you.
I didn't get ugly...didn't use vile language...didn't create drama...wasn't angry...nor do I have any distaste for life.
I also wasn't ugly to BMBTB. I called him nothing ugly either. I only disagreed with his statement...voiced my opinion about it.
The drama that is going on in this thread...one that I have chosen to stay out of...was started by one of your brothers who has also kept it going.
I regret that your feelings are hurt because I disagreed with you...I thought that you were wrong in your approach and needed to let it go. But in no way did I persecute you nor was I vile and ugly to you.
Regarding ""Some people seem to need the drama or to make it... in order to relieve their own anger or distaste for life. This place may turn people into that- ""

You having witnessed so much more of this type of person who needs/makes drama- may be why you and Lele respond as you do---
That was my meaning.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624086 Feb 25, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Blind man. Saw your posting a bit ago but was in the middle of something. I agree, most of these things have been talked to death. Another one I've tired of is how many Christians the world has, is it growing or not, was Hitler was a Christian crap ect. I just watched an interview with Google ceo Eric Schmidt and Jared Cohen. Very fascinating things on the way in tech and did enjoy it. One thing Schmidt said that struck me and I'm paraphrasing are the Google rules. He said one was making the world a better place for each and every citizen. During the interview while he didn't say it outright I got the idea Schmidt thinks most people are generally good people. Things that make you go hum. Anyway hope everyone is well.
Always good to see you in here (((((Chris)))))) Saying HI - beofre I popout of here for awhile again. Bless you and your wife dear man.
Love, Deb~

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#624087 Feb 25, 2014
(((((Bernie))))) (((((Epi))))))) See you in the other place (c:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min bad bob 6
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min smackdown 110,257
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min waaasssuuup 675,570
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min waaasssuuup 982,215
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,744
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 46,192
immigrant muslims in new jersey are destroying ... 2 hr Sethlong 5
More from around the web