Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#623956 Feb 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your frustration. It is why many have left here.
The impassioned discussions have been replaced mostly with mud slinging.
I must admit I have mud on my hands.
Hahaha Good Morning BenAdam :) None of us are clean :)
I hope you have a great day :)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#623957 Feb 24, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Feeling phallus".
Hahahahaha!
I am too sick.

Maybe in a couple months. LOL

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#623958 Feb 24, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Pertaining to what exactly?
I thought you were having questions about what it means to be transgender.
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad that I ran across Sy's video, was impressed with his testimony... and simply shared it by relaying it... I'm glad you saw it also. What did you think of his personal testimony?
I enjoyed watching it. I said in my last post to you that I love the fact that he also gives links to non Christian medical sites so that folks with questions can understand more on the topic. With understanding a path is easier made away from fear and hatred.
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Oh never mind... I can see what you thought about Sy's testimony in your discussion with Al.
?? Ok…tell me what I think then.
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen AnnieJ post as Junker before also... I've posted since 2008 as well.
But No... I don't mind coming to a personal understanding with someone. But I can tell when someone is asking a question simply to be hostile. Normally, I will get those when I say that homosexuality is a sin and such. Usually Enablers also may pose a question to me in the form of trying to get to the bottom of something... which on the surface seems to be nice.... but underneath it all is contempt. I can respond nicely also.
Is this a round about way of calling me an enabler? Nicely done, <tips hat> I have been called worse.
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>So all these post’s you have been doing are not about coming to a personal understanding of others, but to “out” someone?
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
So you went back to posts in 2008 to bring forward information that you thought would embarrass and/or belittle someone else? Why?
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your input and sharing your displeasure on my discourse. Being that the LGBT community is trending on the world's news agenda...I simply want to share testimonies about how people left the LGBT lifestyle and found God. Perhaps a person will remember the person giving the testimony in the future and may choose to consider repenting also. Maybe not. That's going to understandably rub committed gays and committed gay enablers the wrong way.
If you have a calling to share testimonies…I don’t think many here would have an issue with it. Perhaps it could start a cordial discussion. The problem I am having with what you are doing here, is that you are using hate speech. I am sure you don’t see it that way, but you are. It is one thing to say “Repent God loves you”, and another to say that someone is not normal, ugly and perverted. We all sin according to the Christian faith. To sit on a thread and pull from the past posts from another in an attempt to belittle them,(to me) is not behaving in a manner that is giving testimony.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#623959 Feb 24, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Transsexuals, lesbians, gay guys and heterosexual enablers are attempting to wage a war against those who will not conform and agree with their views and dictates. False views, for example, that people are born gay and can't help themselves.
Some will bow... others like myself, will not. It's that simple.
O_O Wage a war? Are you aware how many are being raped and killed simply for “acting gay“? If you would rather fan the fire of hatred instead of finding understanding and balance, then you have already bowed in my opinion. I have not conformed, I simply refuse to use my personal faith as a means to justify hatred and violence towards others.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#623960 Feb 24, 2014
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Le_le. It really is too funny.:) I have some pretty serious issues going on in my life at this time. I couldn't get to sleep with all that is weighing on my mind. FB had nothing on it that could get me distracted. So I lay back down on the couch. Still I couldn't go to sleep. So I came back in and tried FB again. Still nothing there to get me distracted. I didn't feel like reading so I decided to go to Topix. There is always some kind of chaos and drama on Topix. Sometimes there are some pretty good conversations. So I clicked on Topix after all this time. When I got here what I see is the same old BS drama about gays, lesbians, TS, whatever. I have never gotten into those discussions no matter how people try to lure me into them. And I won't get into them. It serves no purpose. No one is helped and no one is edified. The discussions are the same as they have been for years. Nothing new. What's funny is that I wanted to have a discussion. I wanted to talk to someone. So I avoided the topic and picked out a few words to have fun with and said nothing about anyone. I read the posts, only half paying attention to what I read and who said what. Annie J, started grilling me about Trans gender or trans sexual what ever. Again not really paying attention to who said what or even what who said, I thought ( I thought wrongly I might add) Annie J had shared something that was common knowledge on here. Again I was wrong. So I thanked Annie J for bringing me up to speed as to who is who. I have no idea what the deal is with Annie J. I asked but got no response. But as you say whatever. Go ahead and try to make something out of nothing to get another person into a verbal fight if that is what you like. But I will not be that person. Real life has enough real issues to deal with to allow make believe fights with make believe people, become an issue with me. So troll on and have a great day :)
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
human being is a much better word.
You might even say Child of Creator

Your response to Anna was the following…

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Human being is a very nice word. However wouldn't it be too vague to use for the specific group of human beings, being spoken of?
Also, some might say Child of Creator. I would say creation of the creator, with the ability to become the adopted children of the creator, through Jesus.
Each person uses their own choice of words. To imply that you should use my choice words, would be a bit intolerant wouldn't it?
I wonder if others would choose even different words.

This is the statement that I questioned…

However wouldn't it be too vague to use for the specific group of human beings, being spoken of?

The group being spoken of were transgendered people. Your above statement implied to me that you think it is too vague to call them human beings.

This is what I questioned. What you meant by this. I also stated in my post to you that if I misunderstood what you were saying that I apologized. Instead of addressing my questions you instead wanted to claim that I was “grilling” you. I saw no need to respond to that post because quite frankly I assumed that you felt no need to explain your words. I saw no reason to get in to a plssing contest if you were not going to explain your previous comments.

So yes…I didn’t respond…

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#623961 Feb 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Not dancing at all..
Just curious why you care.
I know, I know... You believe to be on a private site.
You aren't though..
So I have the right to inquire.
Just not sure how Seen interferes w your, or anyone else's
right
to simply "be"..
to be fair, she asked you a question

If you are not willing to answer, then why should she respect your question.

and I reiterate, why do you care what her opinion of the "godbot" is?(HE purposely invites polarized comment with his purposely outlandish claims)

Location hidden

#623962 Feb 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
We all do, B-Man.
Some just convince themselves they don't.
I was physically blind for most of my youth from 6 to 12 years old.
Perhaps it was the constant changing from sighted to blind for all those years that helped me understand the two things.
1. The blind can 'see' many things much more clearly.
2. The sighted often do not see what is tight in front of them.
chit, when I was young I saw it but did not know it was tight

Now that I am older and understand what is tight, I no longer see it

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#623963 Feb 24, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Oh yea.....How are you doing Annie J?
Good I hope.....
Hey Epi!!!

Just wanted to give you a wave before I go lift those weights!

I went on my first trail hike yesterday...put on my back pack and hit the trail. It was I suppose a moderate trail...lots of rock to climb over...and a little up and down. Next weekend I want to head out to a different park and maybe add some distance.

Long term goal...20 miles...
Short term goal...10 miles...

Walking nature's pathways are a lot more tiring than Leslie's walks and even just walking on pavement. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get out of bed this morning but I made it! Knees came through okay...need to work on the climbing though so I am hitting a set of stairways today...up and down...up and down...

LOL I know...I know...I have lost my mind!

Blood pressure is coming down though...a little at a time.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#623964 Feb 24, 2014
"Forgive them Father, they know not what they do." - Jesus at his execution

"I forgive you my child. I bless you." - Gandhi to his assassin

When will we ever learn.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#623965 Feb 24, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
chit, when I was young I saw it but did not know it was tight
Now that I am older and understand what is tight, I no longer see it
I still see that light through a glass darkly.
I know it is there. I just can't feel its warmth any more.

Location hidden

#623966 Feb 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
We all do, B-Man.
Some just convince themselves they don't.
I was physically blind for most of my youth from 6 to 12 years old.
Perhaps it was the constant changing from sighted to blind for all those years that helped me understand the two things.
1. The blind can 'see' many things much more clearly.
2. The sighted often do not see what is tight in front of them.
I wee this too. Sad on many levels.

Location hidden

#623967 Feb 24, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
human being is a much better word.
You might even say Child of Creator
Your response to Anna was the following…
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Human being is a very nice word. However wouldn't it be too vague to use for the specific group of human beings, being spoken of?
Also, some might say Child of Creator. I would say creation of the creator, with the ability to become the adopted children of the creator, through Jesus.
Each person uses their own choice of words. To imply that you should use my choice words, would be a bit intolerant wouldn't it?
I wonder if others would choose even different words.
This is the statement that I questioned…
However wouldn't it be too vague to use for the specific group of human beings, being spoken of?
The group being spoken of were transgendered people. Your above statement implied to me that you think it is too vague to call them human beings.
This is what I questioned. What you meant by this. I also stated in my post to you that if I misunderstood what you were saying that I apologized. Instead of addressing my questions you instead wanted to claim that I was “grilling” you. I saw no need to respond to that post because quite frankly I assumed that you felt no need to explain your words. I saw no reason to get in to a plssing contest if you were not going to explain your previous comments.
So yes…I didn’t respond…
Good Morning AnnieJ :) In another post I asked if I had done anything to offend you. If there had been you would've said so. Seeing no response, I took that there wasn't. And just marked it up as misread intentions. Have a great day :)

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#623968 Feb 24, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
O_O Wage a war? I simply refuse to use my personal faith as a means to justify hatred and violence towards others.
Sorry edited for space..

Perhaps Q is upset about Scott Lively

Scott Lively,'Kill The Gays' Bill Supporter And Evangelist, On Trial For Crimes Against Humanity
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/07/scot...

-

http://www.religiondispatches.org/dispatches/...
Lively, who is widely credited with “inspiring” the “kill the gays” bill that Parliament could consider in February, is represented by the Liberty Counsel, a conservative evangelical legal group affiliated with Jerry Falwell-founded Liberty University, and itself home to some of the most anti-gay activists in the public arena. Lively’s lawyer, Harry Mihet, said in an onlineconversation hosted by The Huffington Post on Tuesday that the case is “ridiculous and frivolous.” He echoed claims that Liberty Counsel has been making that the lawsuit is an effort to silence Lively and others for expressing their personal beliefs about homosexuality.

http://www.politicalresearch.org/the-scott-li... #
After a series of appeals, in August, U.S. district Judge Michael Ponsor ruled against Lively’s motion to dismiss the case. In his ruling, he offered words that have inspired hope in many:“Widespread, systematic persecution of LGBTI people constitutes a crime against humanity that unquestionably violates international norms. The history and current existence of discrimination against LGBTI people is precisely what qualifies them as a distinct targeted group eligible for protection under international law. The fact that a group continues to be vulnerable to widespread, systematic persecution in some parts of the world simply cannot shield one who commits a crime against humanity from liability.”
-

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rainbow-b...
In Moldova in 2011, according to Human Rights Watch, he helped several cities declare themselves “gay-free zones” and organized an “emergency” campaign to block a law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation. In Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine and Belarus he met with politicians and pastors, fostering talk of new curbs on gay rights. Every place he goes, Lively says, his goal is to block the open expression of homosexuality, keep discrimination legal and make pro-gay advocacy a crime.
To whip up support for such policies, Lively simply shares his beliefs about gay people: They’re dangerous predators, even killers. And they caught this gay “disorder” through “an evil game of tag,” a chain of abuse in which gays recruit kids into sodomy just as they were once recruited. In this way homosexuality spreads like “a social cancer,” he claims, until nothing remains of the Christian world.

“Yes, I think I influenced the Russian law,” Lively said. While some gay rights activists still think he’s just a laughingstock, Boris Dittrich, the director of LGBT advocacy for Human Rights Watch, tends to confirm Lively’s claims. Russia was plenty homophobic before Lively’s arrival but the American pastor appears to have given shape to that free-floating hatred, Dittrich said. As he passed through Russia’s regions, Lively met with politicians and bans on homosexual propaganda followed, spreading to more than a half-dozen areas before Putin swept them into a national standard.
Lively — who calls himself the “father” of Uganda’s anti-gay movement — also shared the first sharp details of his work in Eastern Europe and responded to the rise in hate crimes that seems to follow him around the globe.

'It's a war between Christians and homosexuals'

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#623969 Feb 24, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Epi!!!
Just wanted to give you a wave before I go lift those weights!
I went on my first trail hike yesterday...put on my back pack and hit the trail. It was I suppose a moderate trail...lots of rock to climb over...and a little up and down. Next weekend I want to head out to a different park and maybe add some distance.
Long term goal...20 miles...
Short term goal...10 miles...
Walking nature's pathways are a lot more tiring than Leslie's walks and even just walking on pavement. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get out of bed this morning but I made it! Knees came through okay...need to work on the climbing though so I am hitting a set of stairways today...up and down...up and down...
LOL I know...I know...I have lost my mind!
Blood pressure is coming down though...a little at a time.
Yes aren't those nature walks so refreshing to the soul?
When i traveled across this country, i would mark places, in the wilderness, on my map, that were big enough to get a truck into. For example, a place in northern Idaho where they stored sand and gravel for the highway. It was on a beautiful river. Another was in the Wenatchee forreest in WA.
I bought a hand held GPS made for hiking just in case i had trouble finding my way back.
I even bought a small telescope to look at the stars at night. being so high in the mountains, the heavens are so beautiful.

Then later i came across a night vision monocular on sale. That was another experience to stop in the mountains in NM and look out over the land during a full moon and see for miles. occasionally seeing animals stirring around. I didn't stay too long though as there are mountain lions out there!
I learned the different areas have a much different energy once can sense if they sit and scilence their mind to all the man created distractions.

Blessings and Balance Annie

Location hidden

#623970 Feb 24, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry edited for space..
Perhaps Q is upset about Scott Lively
Scott Lively,'Kill The Gays' Bill Supporter And Evangelist, On Trial For Crimes Against Humanity
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/07/scot...
-
http://www.religiondispatches.org/dispatches/...
Lively, who is widely credited with “inspiring” the “kill the gays” bill that Parliament could consider in February, is represented by the Liberty Counsel, a conservative evangelical legal group affiliated with Jerry Falwell-founded Liberty University, and itself home to some of the most anti-gay activists in the public arena. Lively’s lawyer, Harry Mihet, said in an onlineconversation hosted by The Huffington Post on Tuesday that the case is “ridiculous and frivolous.” He echoed claims that Liberty Counsel has been making that the lawsuit is an effort to silence Lively and others for expressing their personal beliefs about homosexuality.
http://www.politicalresearch.org/the-scott-li... #
After a series of appeals, in August, U.S. district Judge Michael Ponsor ruled against Lively’s motion to dismiss the case. In his ruling, he offered words that have inspired hope in many:“Widespread, systematic persecution of LGBTI people constitutes a crime against humanity that unquestionably violates international norms. The history and current existence of discrimination against LGBTI people is precisely what qualifies them as a distinct targeted group eligible for protection under international law. The fact that a group continues to be vulnerable to widespread, systematic persecution in some parts of the world simply cannot shield one who commits a crime against humanity from liability.”
-
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rainbow-b...
In Moldova in 2011, according to Human Rights Watch, he helped several cities declare themselves “gay-free zones” and organized an “emergency” campaign to block a law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation. In Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine and Belarus he met with politicians and pastors, fostering talk of new curbs on gay rights. Every place he goes, Lively says, his goal is to block the open expression of homosexuality, keep discrimination legal and make pro-gay advocacy a crime.
To whip up support for such policies, Lively simply shares his beliefs about gay people: They’re dangerous predators, even killers. And they caught this gay “disorder” through “an evil game of tag,” a chain of abuse in which gays recruit kids into sodomy just as they were once recruited. In this way homosexuality spreads like “a social cancer,” he claims, until nothing remains of the Christian world.
“Yes, I think I influenced the Russian law,” Lively said. While some gay rights activists still think he’s just a laughingstock, Boris Dittrich, the director of LGBT advocacy for Human Rights Watch, tends to confirm Lively’s claims. Russia was plenty homophobic before Lively’s arrival but the American pastor appears to have given shape to that free-floating hatred, Dittrich said. As he passed through Russia’s regions, Lively met with politicians and bans on homosexual propaganda followed, spreading to more than a half-dozen areas before Putin swept them into a national standard.
Lively — who calls himself the “father” of Uganda’s anti-gay movement — also shared the first sharp details of his work in Eastern Europe and responded to the rise in hate crimes that seems to follow him around the globe.
'It's a war between Christians and homosexuals'
the LGBT will not stand alone, there are many prepared to stand for human rights and against the filth of discrimination.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#623971 Feb 24, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Feeling phallus".
Hahahahaha!
Should I have written- "like a phallus"??

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#623972 Feb 24, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. have you ever had to comfort a child after (s)he was bullied who stated, "I want to be dead" ??..
<quoted text>
.. Q, you're tiptoeing through the tulips ..
.. it's good to help children who are being bullied but my question was specifically referring to a little boy with effeminate qualities who wanted to be a girl ..
.. how does telling that child that God loves him do any good when he hates himself ??..
I think quite a number of people went through some sort of bullying in school for a variety of issues... it's inevitable.

But pertaining to your question to me concerning the little boy as you put it... there are all kinds of details that you left out. Did he already have an emotional issue apart from the bullying? What his age?(Pertains to the type of intervention) Is his parent having issues with each other? Is a uncle or some other family member sexually abusing him? Is someone telling him that there is no right or wrong and he can be a girl if he wants to?

God loves him and people who care about him love him also. IMHO, if he persists in threatening to harm himself then obviously he needs to see a psychiatrist for some type of intervention. it would be a good idea that he sees a psychiatrist even if he didn't threaten to harm himself.

Personally, if he were young enough, I would make sure that he was distanced from any person(s) within or outside of the gay community that could possibly encourage or fan the flames of desire to become a girl as part of an intervention.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#623973 Feb 24, 2014
If a boy is interested in ballet, that is cool.... but does he have to become a ballerina?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#623974 Feb 24, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
to be fair, she asked you a question
If you are not willing to answer, then why should she respect your question.
and I reiterate, why do you care what her opinion of the "godbot" is?(HE purposely invites polarized comment with his purposely outlandish claims)
To be fair? Ok.

I asked her a question first.
She answered w a question..

I wonder how she feels Seen is a threat to her or anyone else.,
You can go back to the three or four post exchange- be
honest or not., its topix after all.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#623975 Feb 24, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the LGBT will not stand alone, there are many prepared to stand for human rights and against the filth of discrimination.
Christianity will not stand alone. There are many prepared to stand for the right teaching of natural and normal means to produce children between a man and a woman, and against the filthy deplorable un-natural perversion immorality of same sex homosexuality unions.

And it numbers in the hundreds of millions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Moses, would you PLEASE tell God to STOP the F... 1 min Ficken Facts 10
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min onemale 281,213
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Regina 646,308
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min River Tam 47,777
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min VIKING 971,555
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 31 min Toby 105,568
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,674
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 2 hr Baby-j2cra 164
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web