Oh yea.....How are you doing Annie J?

Good I hope.....

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#623941 Feb 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
For years now- this is what bothers me about Qu the most.
Every single thread he makes to condemn others, or even the posts
he makes here and elsewhere condemning others-
he's always handed his hat..
Ignorance at its finest--.all in the name of Christ.
Well, that brings up ,y second biggest peeve.

"I am not surprised that people are ignorant, hateful and hurtful. I am offended that people justify such things in the name of Jesus."

"Love your neighbor as yourself. Love your enemies also." - Jesus

I see no loopholes in that.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#623942 Feb 24, 2014
Do not look to the scriptures for reasons to hate others. Look instead for reasons to love others. To do otherwise is to deny the greatest commandment of Jesus.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#623943 Feb 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You jumped within minutes. Again.
Whatever.
I agree, whatever :) Have a great day.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#623944 Feb 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Ramen?
No thanks.

Hippo remarks again??
You feeling "phallus" this morning christian warrior?
"Feeling phallus".

Hahahahaha!

Location hidden

#623945 Feb 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny.
You wanted to make sure a TS wasn't clarified a "sole" -
human being.
You don't want this woman to be justified as a woman.. Just as Qu..
You tried throwing me into to the mix.. To make Annie try to defend her posts.
Shame on you.
Ok. So what I believe is every living breathing human being
deserves your's,and Qu's, utmost respect- or else you both burn in
your on filthy hell forever.
Hello Le_le. It really is too funny.:) I have some pretty serious issues going on in my life at this time. I couldn't get to sleep with all that is weighing on my mind. FB had nothing on it that could get me distracted. So I lay back down on the couch. Still I couldn't go to sleep. So I came back in and tried FB again. Still nothing there to get me distracted. I didn't feel like reading so I decided to go to Topix. There is always some kind of chaos and drama on Topix. Sometimes there are some pretty good conversations. So I clicked on Topix after all this time. When I got here what I see is the same old BS drama about gays, lesbians, TS, whatever. I have never gotten into those discussions no matter how people try to lure me into them. And I won't get into them. It serves no purpose. No one is helped and no one is edified. The discussions are the same as they have been for years. Nothing new. What's funny is that I wanted to have a discussion. I wanted to talk to someone. So I avoided the topic and picked out a few words to have fun with and said nothing about anyone. I read the posts, only half paying attention to what I read and who said what. Annie J, started grilling me about Trans gender or trans sexual what ever. Again not really paying attention to who said what or even what who said, I thought ( I thought wrongly I might add) Annie J had shared something that was common knowledge on here. Again I was wrong. So I thanked Annie J for bringing me up to speed as to who is who. I have no idea what the deal is with Annie J. I asked but got no response. But as you say whatever. Go ahead and try to make something out of nothing to get another person into a verbal fight if that is what you like. But I will not be that person. Real life has enough real issues to deal with to allow make believe fights with make believe people, become an issue with me. So troll on and have a great day :)

Location hidden

#623946 Feb 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
Do not look to the scriptures for reasons to hate others. Look instead for reasons to love others. To do otherwise is to deny the greatest commandment of Jesus.
I agree. And would add, and to better yourself. I still have too many logs in my own eye :)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#623947 Feb 24, 2014
A Sodomite went down from Bethlehem to Philadelphia, and fell among Fundamentalists, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
And by chance there came down a Christian that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
And likewise a Muslim, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
But an Atheist, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spend more, when I come again, I will repay thee.

Which now of these, think you, was neighbor unto him that fell among the thieves?
Which one's followed Jesus path ?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#623948 Feb 24, 2014
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Le_le. It really is too funny.:) I have some pretty serious issues going on in my life at this time. I couldn't get to sleep with all that is weighing on my mind. FB had nothing on it that could get me distracted. So I lay back down on the couch. Still I couldn't go to sleep. So I came back in and tried FB again. Still nothing there to get me distracted. I didn't feel like reading so I decided to go to Topix. There is always some kind of chaos and drama on Topix. Sometimes there are some pretty good conversations. So I clicked on Topix after all this time. When I got here what I see is the same old BS drama about gays, lesbians, TS, whatever. I have never gotten into those discussions no matter how people try to lure me into them. And I won't get into them. It serves no purpose. No one is helped and no one is edified. The discussions are the same as they have been for years. Nothing new. What's funny is that I wanted to have a discussion. I wanted to talk to someone. So I avoided the topic and picked out a few words to have fun with and said nothing about anyone. I read the posts, only half paying attention to what I read and who said what. Annie J, started grilling me about Trans gender or trans sexual what ever. Again not really paying attention to who said what or even what who said, I thought ( I thought wrongly I might add) Annie J had shared something that was common knowledge on here. Again I was wrong. So I thanked Annie J for bringing me up to speed as to who is who. I have no idea what the deal is with Annie J. I asked but got no response. But as you say whatever. Go ahead and try to make something out of nothing to get another person into a verbal fight if that is what you like. But I will not be that person. Real life has enough real issues to deal with to allow make believe fights with make believe people, become an issue with me. So troll on and have a great day :)
Beautiful speech.

Then you wrote "troll on" and cancelled it out.

Watch out for logs :-)

Location hidden

#623949 Feb 24, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful speech.
You are right. And Again I stand corrected :)
Tommy

London, KY

#623950 Feb 24, 2014
Still giving Sin city (Las Vegas) them BJ's ain't you God?, yes I heard that Sin city can bring out their shorts today, the rest of us Americans have to bring out our coats!. Boy you love what old Sin city does don't you God?. Why don't you marry it God?. STUPID GOD!, STUPID JESUS!!, STUPID HOLY SPIRIT!!!.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#623951 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>
I agree. And would add, and to better yourself. I still have too many logs in my own eye :)
We all do, B-Man.
Some just convince themselves they don't.

I was physically blind for most of my youth from 6 to 12 years old.
Perhaps it was the constant changing from sighted to blind for all those years that helped me understand the two things.

1. The blind can 'see' many things much more clearly.
2. The sighted often do not see what is tight in front of them.

Location hidden

#623952 Feb 24, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful speech.
I stand corrected for the troll on comment :) Have a great day :)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#623953 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>
You are right. And Again I stand corrected :)
I understand your frustration. It is why many have left here.

The impassioned discussions have been replaced mostly with mud slinging.

I must admit I have mud on my hands.
Tommy

London, KY

#623954 Feb 24, 2014
I guess where Las Vegas admits to its sins by calling its self "Sin city", maybe this is the reason God is so good to them!. STUPID GOD!, STUPID JESUS!!, STUPID HOLY SPIRIT!!!.
Tommy

London, KY

#623955 Feb 24, 2014
God needs to be good to the rest of us too!!!. We don't sin a 10th. Of what Las Vegas does. If God can bestowe so much mercy on old Sin city, where is His mercy for those poor starving Africans?!. STUPID GOD!, STUPID JESUS!!, STUPID HOLY SPIRIT!!!, I don't know but I think that the above entities need to be Damned!!!!!!!.

Location hidden

#623956 Feb 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your frustration. It is why many have left here.
The impassioned discussions have been replaced mostly with mud slinging.
I must admit I have mud on my hands.
Hahaha Good Morning BenAdam :) None of us are clean :)
I hope you have a great day :)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#623957 Feb 24, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Feeling phallus".
Hahahahaha!
I am too sick.

Maybe in a couple months. LOL

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#623958 Feb 24, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Pertaining to what exactly?
I thought you were having questions about what it means to be transgender.
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad that I ran across Sy's video, was impressed with his testimony... and simply shared it by relaying it... I'm glad you saw it also. What did you think of his personal testimony?
I enjoyed watching it. I said in my last post to you that I love the fact that he also gives links to non Christian medical sites so that folks with questions can understand more on the topic. With understanding a path is easier made away from fear and hatred.
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Oh never mind... I can see what you thought about Sy's testimony in your discussion with Al.
?? Ok…tell me what I think then.
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen AnnieJ post as Junker before also... I've posted since 2008 as well.
But No... I don't mind coming to a personal understanding with someone. But I can tell when someone is asking a question simply to be hostile. Normally, I will get those when I say that homosexuality is a sin and such. Usually Enablers also may pose a question to me in the form of trying to get to the bottom of something... which on the surface seems to be nice.... but underneath it all is contempt. I can respond nicely also.
Is this a round about way of calling me an enabler? Nicely done, <tips hat> I have been called worse.
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>So all these post’s you have been doing are not about coming to a personal understanding of others, but to “out” someone?
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
So you went back to posts in 2008 to bring forward information that you thought would embarrass and/or belittle someone else? Why?
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your input and sharing your displeasure on my discourse. Being that the LGBT community is trending on the world's news agenda...I simply want to share testimonies about how people left the LGBT lifestyle and found God. Perhaps a person will remember the person giving the testimony in the future and may choose to consider repenting also. Maybe not. That's going to understandably rub committed gays and committed gay enablers the wrong way.
If you have a calling to share testimonies…I don’t think many here would have an issue with it. Perhaps it could start a cordial discussion. The problem I am having with what you are doing here, is that you are using hate speech. I am sure you don’t see it that way, but you are. It is one thing to say “Repent God loves you”, and another to say that someone is not normal, ugly and perverted. We all sin according to the Christian faith. To sit on a thread and pull from the past posts from another in an attempt to belittle them,(to me) is not behaving in a manner that is giving testimony.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#623959 Feb 24, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Transsexuals, lesbians, gay guys and heterosexual enablers are attempting to wage a war against those who will not conform and agree with their views and dictates. False views, for example, that people are born gay and can't help themselves.
Some will bow... others like myself, will not. It's that simple.
O_O Wage a war? Are you aware how many are being raped and killed simply for “acting gay“? If you would rather fan the fire of hatred instead of finding understanding and balance, then you have already bowed in my opinion. I have not conformed, I simply refuse to use my personal faith as a means to justify hatred and violence towards others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Pad 654,128
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min Toby 64,121
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 33 min Toby 106,549
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 281,885
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 2 hr Anonymous 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 45,246
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Classic 3,818
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Lumatrix 973,845
More from around the web