Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#623928 Feb 24, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I caught part of this evil stunt of yours last night, but didn't have time to check it out and reply.
And I have to say that as hardened as I've become with the heartless and cruel things some despicable creatures do here, your evil posts still shocked me. You are nothing but a sick cruel bigoted hateful POS who takes perverse delight in doing cruel things to others. You are a loathsome monster who uses Christianity to hide your sick evilness.
To go back and read 2,008 posts trying to find something to hopefully inflict emotional hurt on someone, shows that you are just plain sick in the head. How you delude yourself that what you did is Christianities way of being "Christ like", has to be some powerful self delusion.
Trust me, it is YOU who is abnormal.
Get professional help.
Qu didn't go back.
He knew exactly who he was debating with.
His heart is prolly as black as coal..

It's got to be.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#623929 Feb 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. But I honestly do not click on links.
You're welcome.

It's really not my problem, is it?

Location hidden

#623930 Feb 24, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Your reply was my response to "TS = Transsexual"
Perhaps we should get rid of LGBT altogether then and just use Human beings? I just put that TS in there in case others didn't know what that TS meant.
As far as Child of the Creator.... For myself, I do believe that God is the Father (or originator) of creation... which includes you, me, the earth, the trees, the frogs, etc. in that creation sense... but not everyone is His child in the family sense.
"Yet to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God...children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God."
John 1:12-13
If it were true that all were children of God (in the family sense)... then Jesus wouldn't have told the Jewish religious leaders that they were of their father, the devil.... because they did not receive Him, nor His Words.
You have no right to speak for Jesus though.
I think this is where your disconnect comes from..

Location hidden

#623931 Feb 24, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome.
It's really not my problem, is it?
That's entirely up to you.

Location hidden

#623932 Feb 24, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Transsexuals, lesbians, gay guys and heterosexual enablers are attempting to wage a war against those who will not conform and agree with their views and dictates. False views, for example, that people are born gay and can't help themselves.
Some will bow... others like myself, will not. It's that simple.
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Good 4 you.-/ I bet you would have loved it back in the Middle Ages, when good Xians used to burn homosexuals @ the stake. That's the origin of the expression f****t.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Burning_of_...
Ahh, the smell of barbecued sausage jockey in the morning...
Can anyone even begin to justify Qu's mindset here?
What war is he speaking of?
How might he be harmed by homosexuality?!

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#623933 Feb 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I believe in every single heart..
NOT A ONE IS LOST..
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>

Ok. So what I believe is every living breathing human being
deserves your's,and Qu's, utmost respect- or else you both BURN IN YOUR FILTHY HELL FOREVER.
AHa! Ha! Ha!! Ramen!

You've always spoke out of both sides of your mouths Le_le. What a hippo-crite.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#623934 Feb 24, 2014
M_o_r_n_i_n_g

I expect to pass through this world but once.
Any good, therefore, that I can do
or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature,
let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it
for I shall not pass this way again.”

~ Quaker Proverb

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#623935 Feb 24, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I desire to do as your Word instructs, and let "no corrupt word proceed from my mouth, but only what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers." I do not want to "grieve the Holy Spirit, by whom I was sealed for the day of redemption." I pray that I will "let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from me. And I want to be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, even as You in Christ Jesus forgave me. Oh that I would always be an imitator of You as a dear child. May I walk in love, as a child of light, finding what is acceptable to you." Please forgive me of my failures in these areas and help me to do better. I want to please you and be more like Jesus.Thank you in the name of Jesus. Amen.(in part from Ephesians 5)

Prime Time with God

Location hidden

#623936 Feb 24, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
AHa! Ha! Ha!! Ramen!
Ramen?
No thanks.

Hippo remarks again??
You feeling "phallus" this morning christian warrior?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#623937 Feb 24, 2014
Encouraging Words....

But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God's very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.

1 Peter 2:9

K-Love

Location hidden

#623938 Feb 24, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
AHa! Ha! Ha!! Ramen!
There was a word misspelled in my post. I see you capitalized some of my words.in
reposting what I wrote.

I was basically saying- it's your hell- you created it- you should enjoy your
"own" hell..

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#623939 Feb 24, 2014
Have a GOOD Day....

((*L-))

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#623940 Feb 24, 2014
Oh yea.....How are you doing Annie J?

Good I hope.....

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#623941 Feb 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
For years now- this is what bothers me about Qu the most.
Every single thread he makes to condemn others, or even the posts
he makes here and elsewhere condemning others-
he's always handed his hat..
Ignorance at its finest--.all in the name of Christ.
Well, that brings up ,y second biggest peeve.

"I am not surprised that people are ignorant, hateful and hurtful. I am offended that people justify such things in the name of Jesus."

"Love your neighbor as yourself. Love your enemies also." - Jesus

I see no loopholes in that.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#623942 Feb 24, 2014
Do not look to the scriptures for reasons to hate others. Look instead for reasons to love others. To do otherwise is to deny the greatest commandment of Jesus.

Location hidden

#623943 Feb 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You jumped within minutes. Again.
Whatever.
I agree, whatever :) Have a great day.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#623944 Feb 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Ramen?
No thanks.

Hippo remarks again??
You feeling "phallus" this morning christian warrior?
"Feeling phallus".

Hahahahaha!

Location hidden

#623945 Feb 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny.
You wanted to make sure a TS wasn't clarified a "sole" -
human being.
You don't want this woman to be justified as a woman.. Just as Qu..
You tried throwing me into to the mix.. To make Annie try to defend her posts.
Shame on you.
Ok. So what I believe is every living breathing human being
deserves your's,and Qu's, utmost respect- or else you both burn in
your on filthy hell forever.
Hello Le_le. It really is too funny.:) I have some pretty serious issues going on in my life at this time. I couldn't get to sleep with all that is weighing on my mind. FB had nothing on it that could get me distracted. So I lay back down on the couch. Still I couldn't go to sleep. So I came back in and tried FB again. Still nothing there to get me distracted. I didn't feel like reading so I decided to go to Topix. There is always some kind of chaos and drama on Topix. Sometimes there are some pretty good conversations. So I clicked on Topix after all this time. When I got here what I see is the same old BS drama about gays, lesbians, TS, whatever. I have never gotten into those discussions no matter how people try to lure me into them. And I won't get into them. It serves no purpose. No one is helped and no one is edified. The discussions are the same as they have been for years. Nothing new. What's funny is that I wanted to have a discussion. I wanted to talk to someone. So I avoided the topic and picked out a few words to have fun with and said nothing about anyone. I read the posts, only half paying attention to what I read and who said what. Annie J, started grilling me about Trans gender or trans sexual what ever. Again not really paying attention to who said what or even what who said, I thought ( I thought wrongly I might add) Annie J had shared something that was common knowledge on here. Again I was wrong. So I thanked Annie J for bringing me up to speed as to who is who. I have no idea what the deal is with Annie J. I asked but got no response. But as you say whatever. Go ahead and try to make something out of nothing to get another person into a verbal fight if that is what you like. But I will not be that person. Real life has enough real issues to deal with to allow make believe fights with make believe people, become an issue with me. So troll on and have a great day :)

Location hidden

#623946 Feb 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
Do not look to the scriptures for reasons to hate others. Look instead for reasons to love others. To do otherwise is to deny the greatest commandment of Jesus.
I agree. And would add, and to better yourself. I still have too many logs in my own eye :)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#623947 Feb 24, 2014
A Sodomite went down from Bethlehem to Philadelphia, and fell among Fundamentalists, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
And by chance there came down a Christian that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
And likewise a Muslim, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
But an Atheist, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spend more, when I come again, I will repay thee.

Which now of these, think you, was neighbor unto him that fell among the thieves?
Which one's followed Jesus path ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min truth 667,942
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 39 min truth 7
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 58 min raj 37
Everyone is a fool 1 hr andet1987 5
Electing Donald Trump was a terrible mistake 1 hr andet1987 8
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,108
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr trifecta1 979,463
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Moron Wrangler 286,085
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 92,716
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web