Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#623785 Feb 22, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Transsexuals, lesbians, gay guys and heterosexual enablers are attempting to wage a war against those who will not conform and agree with their views and dictates. False views, for example, that people are born gay and can't help themselves.
Some will bow... others like myself, will not. It's that simple.
I was born gay and I have no reason to "help myself". Any other way is abnormal to me but it doesn't bother me that you are sexually abnormal.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#623786 Feb 22, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what is a heterosexual lifestyle ??..
.. married with children?
It can be part of the equation.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text> Rich?
...or poor, yes.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>Famous?
...or not, yes.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>Natural lovers
Natural as in male and female copulation that can involve sexual intimacy.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>who hike every possible free moment ??..
A natural couple can do those things, yes.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. what is a homosexual lifestyle ??
male/male... female/female activities usually.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.... being in bed 24/7? Rich? Famous? City lovers who go clubbing regularly ??..
.. you're trying to create a social classification of behavior that doesn't exist because no two people are exactly alike ..
I guess that can be part of the equation but doesn't have to be... but the basis of a homosexual lifestyle is people who copulate with the same sex.]

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#623787 Feb 22, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Normalcy.
Was that Warren Harding's, or Calvin Coolidge's word?

Long Beach, CA

#623788 Feb 22, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text> It can be part of the equation.
<quoted text>...or poor, yes.
<quoted text>...or not, yes.
<quoted text>Natural as in male and female copulation that can involve sexual intimacy.
<quoted text>A natural couple can do those things, yes.
<quoted text>male/male... female/female activities usually.
<quoted text>I guess that can be part of the equation but doesn't have to be... but the basis of a homosexual lifestyle is people who copulate with the same sex.]
Your obsession with others' sexuality is abnormal.

It borders on scary.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#623789 Feb 22, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Transsexuals, lesbians, gay guys and heterosexual enablers are attempting to wage a war against those who will not conform and agree with their views and dictates. False views, for example, that people are born gay and can't help themselves.
Some will bow... others like myself, will not. It's that simple.
People are born gay, that much is true. But if you mean by trying to obtain equal rights, I would see that as them trying to help themselves. But usually when someone has such a giant issue with this subject of equality and sexual preference, it because they are repressing issues that exist within themselves. One extreme example was John Wayne Gacy He was in fact gay, and wanted to have gay sex, but was so ashamed of his self , he had to murder his gay partners in effort to hide his own flaw , he could live with himself.
Likewise many people who so venomously oppose homosexuality are attempting to repress their own homosexuality. So you may want to take a hard look at yourself , or accept that their are homosexuals that deserve equal rights as humans. Or people will wonder what the rage you express is in fact repressing inside of you.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#623790 Feb 22, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I agree... I think I posted yesterday something to the affect that there are some straight people who believe in God, Jesus and the Bible but live sexually immoral lives...
but not everyone.
Agreed.

IMHO, a loving monogamous homosexual couple are far less "sinners" than an adulterous heterosexual.

IMHO, Love trumps lust and has nothing to do with the sex of the couple involved.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#623791 Feb 22, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It borders on scary.
Of all the "sins" in this world, I am dumbfounded as to why so many Christians are fixated on homosexuality.

I am more worried about thieves, rapists and murderers.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#623792 Feb 22, 2014
Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
****17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.****
Matthew Henry’s Commentary:
Colossians 3:12-17 We must not only do no hurt to any, but do what good we can to all. Those who are the elect of God, holy and beloved, ought to be lowly and compassionate towards all. While in this world, where there is so much corruption in our hearts, quarrels will sometimes arise. But it is our duty to forgive one another, imitating the forgiveness through which we are saved. Let the peace of God rule in your hearts; it is of his working in all who are his. Thanksgiving to God, helps to make us agreeable to all men. The gospel is the word of Christ. Many have the word, but it dwells in them poorly; it has no power over them. The soul prospers, when we are full of the Scriptures and of the grace of Christ. But when we sing psalms, we must be affected with what we sing. Whatever we are employed about, let us do every thing in the name of the Lord Jesus, and in believing dependence on him. Those who do all in Christ's name, will never want matter of thanksgiving to God, even the Father.

“Saved. ”

#623793 Feb 22, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you in the aspect that the Bible is relevant to everything in a Christians life. But I have to ask: If I try to understand and support someone that is divorced….does that mean that I am a partaker of that particular sin, never being divorced? I am not following where you are going with this discussion.
It depends... did you strongly encourage the other person to get divorced other than sexual infidelity? If so, then you are a partaker in that person's sin because you became a stumbling block to that person and caused them to stumble.

The same would be true for homosexuality or any other type of sexually immoral acts. If one is a Christian... or professes to be a Christian.... then by encouraging these actions a Christian is a partaker in those persons sins because they are further causing them to stumble by simply encouraging and not discrediting it.

Ezekiel 3:18-21

“Saved. ”

#623794 Feb 22, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It borders on scary.
What's scary is people accepting homosexuality as normal.

“Saved. ”

#623798 Feb 22, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I would venture to say that someone that is attracted to both genders is bisexual, meaning…"they have a choice" between the two. Some also conform due to social pressure…sad. In my opinion - if someone is living the life they “think” they should, it leaves much less room for the life that was intended.
I can understand the world system saying that people were born gay or bisexual... they are of the world and it is easy to understand why they believe that.

Location hidden

#623800 Feb 22, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that Warren Harding's, or Calvin Coolidge's word?
James Buchanan was normal.

http://www.salon.com/2012/05/14/our_real_firs...

“Saved. ”

#623801 Feb 22, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
you make allot of assumptions. I already posted that i saw Annie in here and stopped by to say hi to her. I found some posts interesting and thought i would replyDoes one have to have a motive to come in this topix forum?.
A lot of people have come into this thread saying they were here for this and that... but their motives were found out to be different. You could be telling the truth... but because of some past encounters, I simply don't know if you're telling the truth.
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>Just what do you assume my motives are in here?
I didn't know exactly until you said that you are (in your view might I add) are hostile towards those who you feel are making a mockery of the Christian faith. Well, if you can be a better Christian then how come you didn't remain a Christian? And why would you care about Christianity if you're no longer a Christian, anyways? Okay. So you found a different path. That's what Junker says also.
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>my postings had nothing to do with transsexual issues till you brought the subject up, hoping you could entrap me in some way. When you could not do that, then you just spit out your own motives for posting to me.
I hope that one day, that your path will leed you to see the beauty in people around you.
I didn't want to entrap you... I simply wanted to "out" you do to the hostility of your interrogations.

Long Beach, CA

#623802 Feb 22, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>What's scary is people accepting homosexuality as normal.
Why would this be scary to you?

How on earth does it affect you?

Why can't you simply mind your own business?

“Saved. ”

#623803 Feb 22, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your EGO has prevented you from respectful debating on the scientific studies i posted.
Your EGO has also prevented you from posting biblical verses about transsexuals that would back up your stance about transsexuals.
Your EGO has prevented you from seeing that there is a difference between transsexuals and LGB persons.
Yeah, I guess.
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>Some trans women are sexually attracted to women, some to men.
Some transmen are sexually attracted to women, some to men.
Yeah, I'm sure that is true...
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>As in my case I have never been with a man, nor desired to. Surgery and hormone replacement therapy did not change that.
But see, the thing that I don't understand is that if one is born with a penis and attracted to females... uh, never mind. I don't know all the details and I'm sorry to hear that you have to experience that situation with the surgery and hormone situation.
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>So again i ask for your biblical proof backing up your stance against my being transsexual.
I sort of, kind of believe many of the things that is contained within this link:

http://www.gotquestions.org/transsexualism-ge...

I also think Jacob, initially had some feminine qualities as well. That's just my view from what I initially read about him in the Bible.

Long Beach, CA

#623804 Feb 22, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
James Buchanan was normal.
http://www.salon.com/2012/05/14/our_real_firs...
Thanks, it's nice to learn something interesting, so early in the day!

“Saved. ”

#623805 Feb 22, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would this be scary to you?
It's scary... or better said, surreal to see people (especially some christians) buying into this "pretty, dressed-up" lie. That a person was born this way, etc.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>How on earth does it affect you?
Because it is influencing some major parts of our society which will affect me, my kids and the next generation. It will get to the point to where people will have to go against their religious convictions and will have to kiss up to homosexuals. They could lose their business, it will affect the way public schools teaches on the subject (See 'Queering Elementary Education').

Did you recently read about Gays petitioning on not electing to answer necessary questions when donating Blood? Being that they are over 60% of HIV/AIDS related questions... while only being 2-4% of the U.S. population?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/...

That's crazy.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted textWhy can't you simply mind your own business?
Well, mostly because it part of my convictions to put it out there that sexual immorality, in general, is a sin.... and the subject of homosexuality happens to be the news of the day. And 2ndly, because the subject is going to affect me, my kids and future generations.

Catcher, do you know what a "Bug chasing Party" is?

Location hidden

#623806 Feb 22, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of people have come into this thread saying they were here for this and that... but their motives were found out to be different. You could be telling the truth... but because of some past encounters, I simply don't know if you're telling the truth.
<quoted text>I didn't know exactly until you said that you are (in your view might I add) are hostile towards those who you feel are making a mockery of the Christian faith. Well, if you can be a better Christian then how come you didn't remain a Christian? And why would you care about Christianity if you're no longer a Christian, anyways? Okay. So you found a different path. That's what Junker says also.
<quoted text>I didn't want to entrap you... I simply wanted to "out" you do to the hostility of your interrogations.
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>And why would you care about Christianity if you're no longer a Christian, anyways?
And why would you care about homosexuality or transsexuality if you're not a homosexual or transsexual , anyways?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#623807 Feb 22, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>What's scary is people accepting homosexuality as normal.
What I find scary is that anyone is more concerned about gays than all the real problems our world is facing.

“Saved. ”

#623808 Feb 22, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Aura Mytha 839,821
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Regina 590,667
Does anyone like watching people masterbate? (May '14) 17 min John 20
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 18 min Johnny 3,070
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 38 min waaasssuuup 4,590
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min Porkpie Hat 271,398
Would a Somali girl marry a non-Somali man in L... (Dec '13) 54 min LMH1983 47
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr gundee123 100,072
More from around the web