“Nothing can stop, This Pony..”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#623748 Feb 21, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand, you just cannot face the facts that America is the greatest evil power on the planet. LOL at that.
Go hide at home, draw the shades, don't read anything, keep those America the goody goody delusions going. Casue that's all it is, a delusion.
I understand, America IS the greatest power on the planet.
And you can run...but you can't hide!

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#623749 Feb 22, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're welcome girlfriend ..
.. when it comes to gender identity, there's a spiritual as well as an emotional component
.. your writing reflects your femininity. Heck, I even pitched my scarf line ..
Thanks HL
yes you are very correct.
Qu at this point in his life will never be able to understand who I am as a person. If he cannot understand it in the euro/american society, he certainly cannot understand it from a Native American perspective as it is deeply rooted in cultural history.

here is one of the better examples.

have a wonderful morning..

BTW, let me know if any of these scarves fit your style
https://www.google.com/search...

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#623750 Feb 22, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks HL
yes you are very correct.
Qu at this point in his life will never be able to understand who I am as a person. If he cannot understand it in the euro/american society, he certainly cannot understand it from a Native American perspective as it is deeply rooted in cultural history.
here is one of the better examples.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =39EWTnS05WwXX
The people here who call themselves Christians will not understand what you've presented, nor will they try.

“Peace”

Earth

#623751 Feb 22, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Annaleigh. I went back to find the link to the video I was talking about with Q and was able to reread the comment you are referring to above, it was not the one I was talking about. One thing you may want to consider is that Sy is giving his own personal testimony in the videos, so I think he is emphasizing that it is his own journey he is discussing. He seems very balanced to me in how he expresses where he is coming from.(JMO)
Good morning.
I was not basing my comment on his video, but rather his web site. Perhaps it is just the modern way of selling God, to sell yourself first.
http://www.syrogers.com/

But you are correct that he is on his own journey.
Tommy

London, KY

#623752 Feb 22, 2014
Why don't you marry Sin city (Las Vegas) Jesus?. Since you like it so good!. Freezing the rest of us to death while at the same time give them good warm weather, bless Sin city don't you Jesus?. You , God and Your power go right straight to Hell!!!. STUPID JESUS, STUPID GOD, STUPID HOLY SPIRIT, SATAN SHOULD BE GOD!!!.

“Peace”

Earth

#623753 Feb 22, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
The people here who call themselves Christians will not understand what you've presented, nor will they try.
I wonder how many Christians see the duality with in Creator?
let US make man in OUR immage. Male and Female

here is an interesting article
http://www.jasher.com/Insights%20page/Adamsri...
The traditional mythical interpretation of Adams rib is of very long standing. We do not
know when it first began, but it is clear that the ancient Hebrews did not understand this
episode in the way moderns do. When Genesis and Exodus were written, the concept was
one of Adams side, not his rib.

Interestingly the Dine'(Navajo) peoples tell a story that the first humans were hermaphrodite, which we do not truly see in intersex conditions today. but the story tells that over time the people divided into male and female sexes as we are today. occasionally though, someone is born that is closer to our original state.

one more interesting
Two From One: Evolution Of Genders From Hermaphroditic Ancestors Mapped Out
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/11/... +(ScienceDaily%3A+Latest+Scien ce+News)
exert
However, Tia-Lynn Ashman, a plant evolutionary ecologist in the Department of Biological Sciences in Pitt's School of Arts and Sciences, documented early separate-sex evolution in a wild strawberry species still transitioning from hermaphroditism. These findings also apply to animals (via the unified theory) and provide the first evidence in support of the theory that the establishment of separate sexes stemmed from a genetic mutation in hermaphroditic genes that led to male and female sex chromosomes. With the ability to breed but spared the inbred defects of hermaphrodites, the separate sexes flourished.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#623754 Feb 22, 2014
Morning....

“I quote others only to better express myself.”

~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#623755 Feb 22, 2014
Today's Prayer

Good morning, God. As I look forward to this day, I want to start by thanking you for all the many blessings you have given me. The little things I so often take for granted, like having food, clothing and shelter; being able to work; being able to get up out of the bed even. Keep me focused on what is important in life. Help me to sow good things in this world. If I'm not doing enough, or not doing all you want me to do, please remind me and guide me. I praise You, God, and give you the glory, great things you have done. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#623756 Feb 22, 2014
Encouraging Words...

I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called-his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance.

Ephesians 1:18

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#623757 Feb 22, 2014
OK...I made it on time....Before Jack fines me

LOL

Have a good one

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#623758 Feb 22, 2014
It's not blackmail period silly lesbian. There is no gain to me. You can write that you rule out the Abrahamic God all you want to convince yourself. Maybe you want to ditch the OT because that is where your sick twisted perverse lesbianism is so strongly rebuked.
[QUOTE who="Happy Lesbo"]<quoted text>
.. you've never heard of emotional blackmail ??..
<quoted text>
.. ruling out the Abrahamic God is relatively easy. When creating Christianity, the Romans should have ditched the OT, too many errors ..
<quoted text>
.. there's that projection. Again ..
<quoted text>
.. terrified conscience? Perverted? My, oh my, you do enjoy attributing qualities to people you don't know ..
<quoted text>
.. reject my insights, doesn't matter no me writer ..
.. by chance are you also Dr. Stink? You, writer, write like much him farts minus ..
P.S. How's Dr. Parma these days?
I no have his number. Find it yourself call and ask him how he doing :)

It don't matter who you think I am. You read my writing---that all matter to me on topix lol.

Yes I do believe your conscience is haunted. That is if you is a real Lesbian to begin with. You could be a sick old lonely recluse in a government nursing home somewhere and a family member give you a laptop to kill whatever short time you have on earth before you die and you come on topix with a made up make believe persona of "Happy Lesbo" oy!lol!

But you write you is a lesbian---so I will go with that.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#623759 Feb 22, 2014
"In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire."

Jude 1:7

“Saved. ”

#623760 Feb 22, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Q.
You could have saved allot of time if you had of just ask.
Ok. Was you born with a uterus?

(BTW, I do understand that some females may have a rare condition in which they are born with a abnormal, genetic disorder of this kind but usually they have the rest of the female package)

“Saved. ”

#623761 Feb 22, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>Is it being hostile to post a verse, or verses, from the bible when one feels that a christian poster is out of line with what the bible teaches, or do you see it as hostile because that person was corrected with those verses?
Personally, I don't mind people posting scripture... please post it.

I or others may not agree with your delivery, concept, innuendo or perceived rebuke on the matter...,nor others mine... but it is scripture none the less.

“Saved. ”

#623762 Feb 22, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
human being is a much better word.
You might even say Child of Creator
Your reply was my response to "TS = Transsexual"

Perhaps we should get rid of LGBT altogether then and just use Human beings? I just put that TS in there in case others didn't know what that TS meant.

As far as Child of the Creator.... For myself, I do believe that God is the Father (or originator) of creation... which includes you, me, the earth, the trees, the frogs, etc. in that creation sense... but not everyone is His child in the family sense.

"Yet to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God...children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God."
John 1:12-13

If it were true that all were children of God (in the family sense)... then Jesus wouldn't have told the Jewish religious leaders that they were of their father, the devil.... because they did not receive Him, nor His Words.

“Saved. ”

#623763 Feb 22, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Ok. Was you born with a uterus?
(BTW, I do understand that some females may have a rare condition in which they are born with a abnormal, genetic disorder of this kind but usually they have the rest of the female package)
Edit (in which a true, genuine female may be born without a uterus... a rare condition)

“Saved. ”

#623764 Feb 22, 2014
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Human being is a very nice word. However wouldn't it be too vague to use for the specific group of human beings, being spoken of?
Also, some might say Child of Creator. I would say creation of the creator, with the ability to become the adopted children of the creator, through Jesus.
Each person uses their own choice of words. To imply that you should use my choice words, would be a bit intolerant wouldn't it?
I wonder if others would choose even different words.
True.

“Saved. ”

#623765 Feb 22, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted the first post about transsexuals. I attempted to engage you in a debate about scientific findings on the subject, and you chose not to debate the subject.
Honestly Al, I always thought that it was weird to see a man dress as woman... even from my youth on up. Whether it was hearing in some news column about husbands putting on their wives' panties and high heels or watching a program about a wife becoming a man and her husband becoming a woman. So to have a scientific debate on the matter just seems a bit silly to me. People are just crazy sometimes and others enable that by trying to justify their actions.

Originally someone had asked me about hermaphrodites (Intersex), I told them that I would get back with them... I did.... I ended the reply by saying something to the effect that Intersex persons issues are biological due to an abnormal, genetic condition while TS & TG's were psychologically, choice-based. It isn't that hard to figure out.

“Saved. ”

#623766 Feb 22, 2014
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> You are very wrong about her.. I havent been here.. I dont want to read garbage.. Without going into detail here,, I have had a very emotional 2 and a half weeks.. I have gotten my Strength and Comfort from the Lord...[Topix has turned into Virus City,, Soo when I do come here,, Less is more.]
I think that Polaris is one of the most, "if not most" awesomely respectful, down-to-earth-while-her-eyes-a re-on-the-heavens-but-not-yet- perfected Christian on here...

“Saved. ”

#623767 Feb 22, 2014
DeSexedPussyLicker wrote:
If you are a man, and Jesus loves you, isn't that Gay??
No.
And doesn't the Bible, say, that homosexuality, is wrong??
Yes.
And how can Gay Men, be Ministers in the Church??[/
I can understand how contemporary society views homosexuality, but how can the church, itself, go against it's own teachings??
Or worse, "modernize" it, to "include" homosexuality??
Because they are afraid of what the mainstream society thinks rather than what God says in His Word... making them hypocrites and lovers of this world system...(but enablers is a nicer way of putting it).
And I can understand the church, accepting a homosexual man, and forgiving his past sins - but how can it condone his actions, and forgive his sins, again, and again, if he repents, with the intent, to keep doing the same, over and over??
We don't condone the actions of person who is a practicing homosexual but if He genuinely recognizes that it is sin, repents and yet fall back into it... genuinely asks for forgivness... over and over and over... then we must and ought to forgive him over and over and over. Homosexuality is a sexual addiction that is not easy to break. Leaving any addiction is a struggle and obviously there will be symptom withdrawals. Considering, there could've been a long relationship which evolved... which could've included children, community, other partnerships, family possessions, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Good-Evil 809,018
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min Justice League 942
Why Do I Waste My Time on Topix?????? 10 min Lumajuice 23
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 49 min MUQ2 39,597
Moses never existed 1 hr River Tam 1,253
Never trust an American woman; they are all lia... (Jul '08) 3 hr Silk 125
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Seentheotherside 573,728
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 3 hr hehehe7385 17
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Ice-9 268,804
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) Sat Mille1234 93
More from around the web