“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#623712 Feb 21, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. writer, death is but a moment, been there, done that ..
.. you regularly tell non-believers to fear God followed by the foreboding Lake of Fire presage ..
.. your fear of death is understandable, haven't been there, haven't done that ..
if you did really believe death is but a moment and then that's it...you would not be here everyday for the past year trying to soothe your horrible tormented conscience concerning your perverted twisted lesbianism to a bunch of people whose religion and God you reject and don't want to be a part of.

roflmbo.

ya scared. and I know you scared. but it might be too late for you.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#623713 Feb 21, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think I've said anything about it. I have said I think your words are worthless and stand by that. You do often brag about your car, your travels, and at least once bragged on your school and in your own words have said of me and at least one other poster you "contribute more to society". If these words are true, and again how can we really know, I question the way you act in these forums, that's all.
.. tell us again how you and Mrs. CC were saved from a life of 'perversion' by Jesus. We so enjoy personal testimonies ..

.. about the only thing Catcher has revealed about his personal life is his graduation from Harvard Law School. If you want to know anything about Catcher, just ask me. For instance, he likes scarves. Anything else you want to know ??..

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#623714 Feb 21, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. writer, death is but a moment, been there, done that ..
.. you regularly tell non-believers to fear God followed by the foreboding Lake of Fire presage ..
.. your fear of death is understandable, haven't been there, haven't done that ..
I can't for the life of me, understand why people are afraid to die. Just four months ago, I sat on the ground all busted up, with half a face, and bleeding profusely...and thinking should I make the call? How much pain will I have to endure and for how long, or should I just close my eyes and check out of it all(because I was right there at that point). There was no fear involved at all--just a weighing of quality of life should I decide to make that call.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#623715 Feb 21, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. tell us again how you and Mrs. CC were saved from a life of 'perversion' by Jesus. We so enjoy personal testimonies ..
.. about the only thing Catcher has revealed about his personal life is his graduation from Harvard Law School. If you want to know anything about Catcher, just ask me. For instance, he likes scarves. Anything else you want to know ??..
So he wasn't honest when he posted about his Bmw? Or the number of times he claims to be in an airport or posting from a plane in flight? Look, I really don't care, just that he has either directly or indirectly shared parts of his life. We all have. And yes my wife will speak in two weeks on it. She just finished an interview that will air on Christian tv. You lie when you claim to enjoy it as you lie when you claim to love me. Carry on.

With Established Harem

#623716 Feb 21, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> if you did really believe death is but a moment and then that's it...you would not be here everyday for the past year trying to soothe your horrible tormented conscience concerning your perverted twisted lesbianism to a bunch of people whose religion and God you reject and don't want to be a part of.
roflmbo.
ya scared. and I know you scared. but it might be too late for you.
.. horribly tormented conscience? Boy, are you off base ..

.. we can rule out the Abrahamic God, it's a myth contrived by the Roman Government to placate and enslave the masses ..

.. and, death is just a moment in time. Have you ever been with a person during their final breath? It's actually quite a peaceful surrender ..

.. if you did not fear death, you wouldn't constantly blackmail posters with the bottomless pit. Admit it, you fear the grim reaper, not God ..

With Established Harem

#623717 Feb 21, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't for the life of me, understand why people are afraid to die. Just four months ago, I sat on the ground all busted up, with half a face, and bleeding profusely...and thinking should I make the call? How much pain will I have to endure and for how long, or should I just close my eyes and check out of it all(because I was right there at that point). There was no fear involved at all--just a weighing of quality of life should I decide to make that call.
.. my goodness! What happened ??..

With Established Harem

#623718 Feb 21, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
So he wasn't honest when he posted about his Bmw?
.. dudes talk about cars, that's pretty normal ..
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the number of times he claims to be in an airport or posting from a plane in flight?
.. updates are nice ..
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I really don't care, just that he has either directly or indirectly shared parts of his life. We all have. And yes my wife will speak in two weeks on it. She just finished an interview that will air on Christian tv.
.. oh, goody. Will it be her testimony? If she includes that part about our escapade in CA, Catcher will file a lawsuit on my behalf. Will you upload to YouTube ??..
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie when you claim to enjoy it as you lie when you claim to love me. Carry on.
.. enjoy what? Sex? Of course I do. How about you, Christian Soldier ??..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#623719 Feb 21, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. horribly tormented conscience? Boy, are you off base ..
.. we can rule out the Abrahamic God, it's a myth contrived by the Roman Government to placate and enslave the masses ..
.. and, death is just a moment in time. Have you ever been with a person during their final breath? It's actually quite a peaceful surrender ..
.. if you did not fear death, you wouldn't constantly blackmail posters with the bottomless pit. Admit it, you fear the grim reaper, not God ..
oy!lol! you so silly writer.

Using words that you don't have a clue what they mean.

black·mail (bl&#259;k&#8242;m &#257;l&#8242;)
n.
a. Extortion of money or something else of value from a person by the threat of exposing a criminal act or discreditable information
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/blackmail

There is no value to me you escaping the bottomless pit. And it not up to me if you go or don't go to the bottomless pit. So right there you wrong on the blackmail.

2. You want to believe the Abrahamic God is a myth you can believe that. If writing it on the billboard make you believe it more write it a million times LOL. That your opinion and only concerns you.

Stupid to fear death, everyone dies. What ya scared of and probably living in terror about is what comes after death.

And again---if you did not think anything come after death, you would not be here everyday trying to soothe your horribly terrified conscience about your perverted twisted lesbianism to a bunch of people that religion and God you reject.

You can write I off base, that not matter to me. Concerning you the writer Happy Lesbo that what I think. Think what you want to about me---it not matter to me one bit.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#623720 Feb 21, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
I'm not here recruiting for Christianity.
You're doing a wonderful job.

Kudos.

With Established Harem

#623721 Feb 21, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> oy!lol! you so silly writer.
n.
a. Extortion of money or something else of value from a person by the threat of exposing a criminal act or discreditable information
There is no value to me you escaping the bottomless pit. And it not up to me if you go or don't go to the bottomless pit. So right there you wrong on the blackmail.
.. you've never heard of emotional blackmail ??..
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
2. You want to believe the Abrahamic God is a myth you can believe that. If writing it on the billboard make you believe it more write it a million times LOL. That your opinion and only concerns you.
.. ruling out the Abrahamic God is relatively easy. When creating Christianity, the Romans should have ditched the OT, too many errors ..
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid to fear death, everyone dies. What ya scared of and probably living in terror about is what comes after death.
.. there's that projection. Again ..
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And again---if you did not think anything come after death, you would not be here everyday trying to soothe your horribly terrified conscience about your perverted twisted lesbianism to a bunch of people that religion and God you reject.
.. terrified conscience? Perverted? My, oh my, you do enjoy attributing qualities to people you don't know ..
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can write I off base, that not matter to me. Concerning you the writer Happy Lesbo that what I think. Think what you want to about me---it not matter to me one bit.
.. reject my insights, doesn't matter no me writer ..

.. by chance are you also Dr. Stink? You, writer, write like much him farts minus ..

P.S. How's Dr. Parma these days?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#623722 Feb 21, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You're doing a wonderful job.
Kudos.
Thank you!

A pleasure :)

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#623723 Feb 21, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> oy!lol! you so silly writer.
n.
Never trust the word of someone who doesn't post the entire definition when they post a definition. It almost, without fail, indicates they are being less than open or honest.

blackmail (&#712;blæk&#716;me &#618;l)
n
1.(Law) the act of attempting to obtain money by intimidation, as by threats to disclose discreditable information
2. the exertion of pressure or threats, esp unfairly, in an attempt to influence someone's actions
vb (tr)
3.(Law) to exact or attempt to exact (money or anything of value) from (a person) by threats or intimidation; extort
4. to attempt to influence the actions of (a person), esp by unfair pressure or threats

What was it you said in the other post?
trifecta1 wrote:
I'm not here recruiting for Christianity
And you're succeeding.

Kudos.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#623724 Feb 21, 2014
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#623725 Feb 21, 2014
Hey
His light not ours. His light to shine through us. The light of Gods’ glory, not our dim light.
HFN
EXPERIENCING GOD DAY BY DAY:

You Are Light
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.(Matthew 5:16)
There is no mistaking the effect of light upon a darkened place. Light boldly and unabashedly announces its presence and vigorously dispels darkness. God’s desire is to fill you with His light. He wants you to shine as a brilliant testimony of His presence and power in your life, so that the darkness in the lives of those around you will be displaced by the light of God’s glory.
If, however, you notice the world around you becoming darker and darker, don’t blame the darkness! It is simply doing what darkness does. The only remedy for darkness is light. If the world is becoming darker, the problem is not with the darkness. The problem is with the light. Jesus said His disciples should be the “light of the world”(Matt. 5:14). What an awesome responsibility—to be the ones through whom God would shine His divine light and dispel the darkness from around others! In announcing His own coming, Jesus said,“The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, And upon those who_sat in the region and shadow of death. Light has dawned”(Matt. 4:16).
There was no ignoring Jesus’ arrival upon earth! Darkness was dispelled! Everywhere Jesus went, God’s truth was boldly proclaimed, people were healed, hypocrisy was exposed, and sinners found forgiveness. The world was never the same once the Father introduced His light through His Son. Can that be said of you as well? Do your coworkers recognize the light that is within you? Does the presence of Christ radiate from your home into your community? When God’s light is allowed to shine unhindered through your life, the darkness around you will be dispelled.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#623728 Feb 21, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my goodness! What happened ??..
Oh that. Hit a light pole in a pitch black parking lot in the rain with the scooter. I don't recommend trying to move light poles with your face.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#623731 Feb 21, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think I've said anything about it. I have said I think your words are worthless and stand by that. You do often brag about your car, your travels, and at least once bragged on your school and in your own words have said of me and at least one other poster you "contribute more to society". If these words are true, and again how can we really know, I question the way you act in these forums, that's all.
Yes, you did.

You made it up, but you did.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#623732 Feb 21, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, watch it.

Or I might just disclose that you're Edward Snowden in drag.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#623734 Feb 21, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
farts at both of you
cindy burrow
Your are a old wag lose tongue gossip full of lies and not truthful.
Talebearer of false made up tales. Full of deceit and hate of your self.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#623735 Feb 21, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hell with you anyway
abominable gays are useless anyway,only stinks and aids
du kleine maenliche Votze
Full of hate of yourself. It eating you slow like a disease.
Tommy

London, KY

#623736 Feb 21, 2014
Enjoy giving Sin city (Los Vegas) those BJ's don't you Jesus?. Freezing the rest of the country to death yet give Sin city good warm weather you Holy Spirit D****** Twirt!!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min marge 579,114
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Rosa_Winkel 817,613
News Police Say Suspect Involved in 9 Armed Robberies 26 min discocrisco 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 28 min theswamiji 5,923
Umthondo omkhulu nekuku emanzi eKWT & EL 1 hr NANA 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 270,134
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr stemaxgizmo 1,977
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr bacon hater 97,989
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr transdem0n 176,208
More from around the web