“Nothing can stop, This Pony..”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#623565 Feb 20, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> ~~~grin~~~
If it's just the odds on Pascal's Wager that you buy...you not even close, and you still lose.
I never lose.

Location hidden

#623566 Feb 20, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your alleged god, gave me my existence.
I bet you can't.
First he has to prove a god exists.
I bet he cant...and I never lose.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#623567 Feb 20, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Projective inflection.
How's your unfortunate wife?
I know the story of Chris and his wife...well at least what he has shared here.

If they are happy and have a fulfilling life...then I am happy for them.

We all deserve that happiness.

If they are happy...they both are very fortunate...at least the way that I see it.

Hope that you are doing well Luci. I am spending less and less time here...

Life is too short to spend it at a place that is as toxic as this place has become. I think that I will limit it to just dropping in on occasion and see if a miracle has taken place...people being kind to each other...despite our differences.

So...until next time...I hope that your days are filled with smiles upon your face.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#623568 Feb 20, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your alleged god, gave me my existence.
I bet you can't.
Prove? but wait...

??

??

Why?

You have this notion in your mind that there is some gain or reward for me proving anything to you.

Look here Lady. You know the Gospel. You use to be a Christian. You reject the Gospel, how that my business?

I not here recruiting for Christianity. So I don't care to, don't want to, don't aim to, and is not a goal of mine to prove anything to you.

Your rejection of Yeshua Messiah--no have anything to with me. It not my problem.

So we can discuss religion and philosophy all you want.

But when the urge take you to ask me to "prove" something---you have the wrong Christian.

I'm sure there are Christians on this billboard that here to "prove" something to you. I not one of them. You understand me lady?

If you want to accept Charles Darwin theory as to how you and your ancestors came about---go right ahead. I might say a prayer for you though :)

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#623569 Feb 20, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that Catcher was married...didn't know that he had not children. I don't even know if they want children.
However...
If he and his wife want children and haven't been able to have any...then your words are fairly hateful also.
Don't rely on Clearwater's assertions.

He doesn't know anything of my personal life.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#623570 Feb 20, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>And by the way, I did answer your questions. They were simple answers. They just weren't to your liking.
If that is really the truth, then why didn't you just state up front that you were not going to debate the subject?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#623571 Feb 20, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I never lose.
Really?

You should go to Vegas then and become filthy rich :)

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#623572 Feb 20, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Prove? but wait...

??

??

Why?

You have this notion in your mind that there is some gain or reward for me proving anything to you.

Look here Lady. You know the Gospel. You use to be a Christian. You reject the Gospel, how that my business?

I not here recruiting for Christianity. So I don't care to, don't want to, don't aim to, and is not a goal of mine to prove anything to you.

Your rejection of Yeshua Messiah--no have anything to with me. It not my problem.

So we can discuss religion and philosophy all you want.

But when the urge take you to ask me to "prove" something---you have the wrong Christian.

I'm sure there are Christians on this billboard that here to "prove" something to you. I not one of them. You understand me lady?

If you want to accept Charles Darwin theory as to how you and your ancestors came about---go right ahead. I might say a prayer for you though :)
Translation:

I can't prove it.

I win.

“Peace”

Earth

#623573 Feb 20, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>You're not fooling me AL.... I know that you're hostile to the Christian faith and it is the undercurrent to your questions. I've recently read your past 2008 posts with Junker (Annie).... so I already know. Just come out with it.
And I know that you're TS as you have stated in 2008.
Calm down Q.
You could have saved allot of time if you had of just ask.

Is it being hostile to post a verse, or verses, from the bible when one feels that a christian poster is out of line with what the bible teaches, or do you see it as hostile because that person was corrected with those verses?

“Peace”

Earth

#623574 Feb 20, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>TS = Transsexual
human being is a much better word.
You might even say Child of Creator

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#623575 Feb 20, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
I can't prove it.
I win.
naa. If you waiting for a Christian to prove something to you before you decide to dedicate your life to Yeshua Messiah, that is neither the job of the Christian and it's also impossible.

.......and >you< lose.

Location hidden

#623576 Feb 20, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Really?
You should go to Vegas then and become filthy rich :)

I am Vegas, want to try your luck?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#623577 Feb 20, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
human being is a much better word.
You might even say Child of Creator
Human being is a very nice word. However wouldn't it be too vague to use for the specific group of human beings, being spoken of?
Also, some might say Child of Creator. I would say creation of the creator, with the ability to become the adopted children of the creator, through Jesus.
Each person uses their own choice of words. To imply that you should use my choice words, would be a bit intolerant wouldn't it?
I wonder if others would choose even different words.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#623578 Feb 20, 2014
correction:(human being) consists of two words so human being is not a nice word. It is nice words :)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#623579 Feb 20, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that Catcher was married...didn't know that he had not children. I don't even know if they want children.
However...
If he and his wife want children and haven't been able to have any...then your words are fairly hateful also.
Once again a Christian drags someone's family into the fight and no other Christian confronts him.
But let me call OSG a C----- and a dozen Christ-stains come out of the woodwork to bash me for a week.

Such a pack of ravening wolves.

“Peace”

Earth

#623580 Feb 20, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Those are my final answers on the matter regarding TS....it is due to gender confusion. Because you don't take a liking to that answer is a non-issue.
Why repeat myself on the matter? I'll just add that transsexuality is psychosomatic as is the case with the rest of the LGBT lifestyle.
You posted the first post about transsexuals. I attempted to engage you in a debate about scientific findings on the subject, and you chose not to debate the subject.
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you don't take a liking to that answer is a non-issue..
Issue, it is not an issue for me. You are on your path, and I am on mine. We cross paths with many people in our lives and then go in different directions. Some gain wisdom and enlightenment from that crossing paths, while others walk away with little or nothing. I am a curious person myself and enjoy learning from others.
After 25 years of being who Creator desired me to be, your personal opinion, as an unknown person , posting on a forum board, at this point, I will probably walk away with little new knowledge from you on this subject.
You see, I have one distinct advantage that you do not have, I am transsexual and you are not. Because of this fact, you can not possibly do anymore then conjecture, while I have actual experience.

My being born transsexual has been a blessing in my life. I grew up in the southern US in the 60’s and could have easily gone down the path of a raciest, self righteous bigot if it had not been for who I am. Instead, my path has taught me about compassion, love, kindness, goodness, curiosity, and acceptance of things I may not understand. You see there are opposites to each one of those words , and we can learn from them and better ourselves.
I truly feel sorry for those who make comments like “You're not fooling me AL”“I know that you're TS”“TS = Transsexual”. You see when you close your eyes to the beauty of diversity Creator has placed within nature, you fail to see the beauty within all life.

You see people who despise others due to race, color, national origin, sex, or gender, cannot look at those people and see the beauty within each of them, they only see ugliness. What a terrible way to experience this short life here in this place.
So yes, I have been given a wonderful blessing by Creator.
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
Biblically, it is sexual immorality.
I have already ask you to show me what the bible states about transsexuals to back up your comment, here too you have refused.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#623581 Feb 20, 2014
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
correction:(human being) consists of two words so human being is not a nice word. It is nice words :)
Hello B-Man!

Yo have been missed much.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#623582 Feb 20, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Every heart cared for. Unless they dare to have a different pov those are the monsters, the ones the government should watch (your words some time back) Lady all you do, just like Catcher is prove how you are not willing to do as you say. Sad really.
Please prove your slander- I've never posted re: our government watching anyone.

You seem so angry Clearwater - that closet you share w your wife....
there's plenty of light.. Yes?

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#623583 Feb 20, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>Once again a Christian drags someone's family into the fight and no other Christian confronts him.
But let me call OSG a C----- and a dozen Christ-stains come out of the woodwork to bash me for a week.

Such a pack of ravening wolves.
But OSG is a c**t.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#623584 Feb 20, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>You too! God is good!
lol.
You whine and cry all the live long day.

How is your God so good?

Where's your trust Clearwater?
Crybaby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do I Waste My Time on Topix?????? 14 min Madre68 19
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min Seentheotherside 39,596
Moses never existed 30 min Khatru 1,252
Never trust an American woman; they are all lia... (Jul '08) 37 min Silk 125
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min Seentheotherside 573,728
CAPE TOWN: Lesbian/Bisexual Women Whatsapp (Feb '14) 55 min levy 18
Whatsapp group Hot n Sexy for guys and girls 1 hr jay 40
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 1 hr hehehe7385 17
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 809,005
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Ice-9 268,804
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 22 hr Mille1234 93
More from around the web