Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#623524 Feb 20, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Same difference.
Can a person be born a male... transexualize/transgenderize into a female, be attracted to girls and call themselves a lesbian?
All part of the same LesbianGayBiTransQueer/Questio ning community that feed off each other.
It is not the same difference.

I don’t understand the question. I don’t understand the point of the question. I don’t understand the fixation. Unless you are personally dealing with sexual identity issues.

Please…please, take the time to watch the video you yourself posted and follow the links.

Ann Arbor, MI

#623525 Feb 20, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
You typed "I" 13 times.
LOL…I was waiting for it ;) Thank you for not disappointing me Seen. Did you see any kind of point to my post? That is what is most telling to me.

Ann Arbor, MI

#623526 Feb 20, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>In the case of the twins who were arrested... did the prosecution use the so-called new technology to convict one of the twins?
The only reason they excluded one of the twins was because his cell phone was pinged at another location at the time of the incident. They didn't use the test because the so-called discovery hasn't been proven... it's a theory.
It's not hard to figure out... identical twins came from the same sperm/egg combination (blastocyst) that split into two individual blastocysts. So obviously they are going to have the same dna markers.
Identical twins do not have the same DNA nor do they have the same finger prints….slight variations, this is a known fact.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#623527 Feb 20, 2014
The differences between male and female biologically are not black and white. Psychologically even more ambiguous.

The notion that "If you were born with a penis (or not) you are male (or female) and must act and think a particular way" are antiquated and erroneous ideas that should be relegated to the trash bin with "Flat Earth" and "Man will never fly" nonsense.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#623528 Feb 20, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
A. You created your faith.
B. Men created the Bible.
=
C. Your statement clearly shoes that you are a follower of men.
Why can't you be honest with me, others, and yourself?
<quoted text>
"A. God gave her the Faith."
- Faith is learned.
"B. An all powerful God inspired God's creation human to write what God wanted humans to know about God and God is powerful enough to control history as to what books God deemed as authentic where we get the bible."
- and then "He" stopped inspiring people......as there are no other texts allowed to be "from God" than what is already written.
- Why do you limit "God".
- Please post where "God" specifically states which texts are of "His inspiration" and which are not.
- Why do you accept "Paul's forged" texts over non-canonical teachings by Jesus?
"C. She believes God is all powerful all knowing and all present and follows God.
Why can't you admit to yourself and others that your lack of faith is your problem and is between you and God and not the problem of topix Christians?"
- That is right - "she believes" - a chosen action by herself - or more accurately - Self.
- I don't have a lack of "faith" - sop please stop projecting what you want me to believe. It just isn't true.
We'll see how honest either of you are.....your response to this post will tell alot.
Well, that would be if you even respond.
A. God gave the Faith. Not all faith is learned, some are given by Yahweh God.

1. It's your opinion God no longer inspires.
2- I don't limit God.
3-God don't have to specifically write which are his inspired texts and which are not. God controls History. And the books that made it into the bible are God's inspired text and the books that are not God did not allow in the bible.
4-Paul is only one of many authors God used and inspired. No different than Jeremiah or David or Nehemiah.

Well you do lack faith. You lack faith in a all powerful all present all knowing God. If you did not, you would not be questioning which books made it into the bible.

Ann Arbor, MI

#623529 Feb 20, 2014
Yep...worded that last comment *all* kind's of wrong, call me on it and I will agree. They do have the same DNA...but that does not mean they are not different.

Because the genetic blueprints of identical twins are the same, you might expect them to have a lot in common – and they do.

They are as identical as human clones would be. But are identical twins completely identical?

Identical twins are genetically the same, but the laws of genetics don’t completely determine your physical appearance. The prints of identical twins are more alike than the prints of two completely unrelated people. Still, they’re not identical.

Each one of us started out as a fertilized egg. In the case of identical twins, two people arose from the same egg. After the egg was fertilized, it split in two – so identical twins are the same sex. They often have nearly the same height, weight and hair color. But look closer, and you’ll find differences in twins. Common differences revolve around features like birthmarks, moles, hair patterns and teeth development. Look below the skin, and you’ll find even bigger differences in their personalities.

For centuries, scientists have debated whether we are the way we are because of our nature – that is, our biological heritage – or because of the environment in which we were raised? The “nature vs. nurture” debate often revolves around studies of identical twins. Because they share the same genetic blueprint, differences in how twins turn out should be due – at least in part – to differences in their environments. Likewise, their similarities might be due to their shared genetic makeup.

One of the best-known twin studies began in Louisville, Kentucky in 1957 and continues to this day. Researchers there have collected detailed physical and psychological information on hundreds of pairs of identical twins from birth to adulthood. Twin studies such as this suggest that our genetic blueprints do play a large role in alcoholism, reading disorders and susceptibility to disease. Likewise, a Swedish twin study is finding strong evidence that genetics affects how long we live. And twin studies are finding genetic links to obesity, baldness, personality, and intelligence.

But genetics isn’t everything. For example, scientists don’t think your genetic makeup makes you more or less likely to use tobacco on a regular basis.

Taken from:
http://earthsky.org/human-world/identical-twi...

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#623530 Feb 20, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Same difference.
Can a person be born a male... transexualize/transgenderize into a female, be attracted to girls and call themselves a lesbian?
All part of the same LesbianGayBiTransQueer/Questio ning community that feed off each other.
As with any intelligent debate, please answer the questions put forth before you change the subject, asking different questions. If not, it seems like you are avoiding parts you don’t wish debate.
If so, simply say that you don’t wish to debate on peer reviewed scientific studies that go against your belief.

Below are the questions and links so you can read the whole post if needed.
Thank you

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Why do you believe it to be a psychological issue due to gender confusion.

There are over 100 studies that show transsexuality to be biological in nature.
Here are just a few examples.
-
-

Given all this information, or the opportunity to learn about, how can you say "A Transsexual person is obviously not the same as a person with a "physical" genetic condition".?

How can you as a Christian, engage in the type of activity that breeds hatred, suffering, and death for transsexual people as is demonstrated in the articles I posted about Jamaica?

Do you even have any clear evidence from the Bible that to do so is justified?
Please share it with us, if you do.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#623531 Feb 20, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Christian, what proof do you have to back up the comment, as you are placing it in public.
does this mean that anyone who publishes findings from studies and research that goes against your personal beliefs is pro-LGBT and their research is completely dismissive?
Professor Vincent Harley PhD
Head, Sex Determination & Gonadal Development
Co-Head, Brain and Gender
t:+61 3 9594 3244
e: vincent.harley[at]princehenrys .org
Appointments
NHMRC Senior Research Fellow
Adjunct Professor; Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology & Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Monash University
Honorary Senior Fellow, Department of Genetics & Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Melbourne
Professor Harley held positions in the UK (Imperial Cancer Research Fund Laboratories, London, and Department of Genetics at Cambridge University) and at the Howard Florey Institute in Melbourne before joining PHI in 2000.
Research Interests
His research focuses on transcription factors and their role in health and disease, with a particular focus on sex determining genes SOX9 and SRY. His research on sex determination and intersex conditions has generated considerable interest in the scientific and wider communities.
Expertise
Human genetics, sex differentiation and sex determination, organ development
Current Research
ATR-X syndrome & gonadal development
Genetic mechanisms underlying hypospadias
Identification of novel genes required for gonadal development
SOX9, Fgfr2 & testis development
Discovering new genes causing disorders of sex development
Wnt/&#946;-catenin, SOX signaling & sex determination
Genetics of gender identity
Cognitive effects of SRY inhibition in the brain
Role of the male-specific gene SRY in Parkinson's disease
Sexual dimorphisms in neurological disorders
Recent Achievments
2010-2014, NHMRC Program Grant, Program of Sexual Development
2005-2009, NHMRC Program Grant
2005 - Participated in an international consensus conference to review the management of intersex disorders and to implement genetic advances in the care of intersex patients, the first step being to update the nomenclature of intersexuality.
2004 - Recipient of the US Endocrine Society Quest Diagnostics Young Investigator Travel Grant Award
2003 - Recipient of an Eli Lily Endocrinology Research Grant and a Diabetes Australia Research and Training Grant
2001 - Awarded NHMRC Senior Research Fellowship
Service to the Scientific Community
Editorial Boards of the journals Molecular Endocrinology, International Journal of Biochemistry and Cell Biology and Sexual Development.
http://www.princehenrys.org/prof-vincent-harl...
Their are many books that Vincent Co-author... but the SRY and SOX9 chromosomes has been his major points of interests... go down to the bottom of the page in the link to see his authorships/co-authorships

"2001: Vincent Harley being a co-author

Compound effects of point mutations causing campomelic dysplasia/autosomal SEX REVERSAL upon SOX9 structure, nuclear transport, DNA binding and transcriptional activation

The Journal of biological chemistry 2001;276(30):27865-72

http://www.biomedexperts.com/Profile.bme/5320...

Sex reversal??? 2001???

Obviously, in your own post it talks about his 2001 role in:

"Editorial Boards of the journals Molecular Endocrinology, International Journal of Biochemistry and Cell Biology and SEXUAL Development."

Also, when I stated that he's been studying the subject "for ages"... it's just a figure of speech. But I know your motives aren't entirely pure as you are doing your best to make attempts justify the LGBT lifestyle.

“Saved. ”

#623532 Feb 20, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not the same difference.
I don’t understand the question. I don’t understand the point of the question. I don’t understand the fixation. Unless you are personally dealing with sexual identity issues.
Please…please, take the time to watch the video you yourself posted and follow the links.
If a person is talking about lesbian, transgender/transsexual and attraction issues then normally they are talking about sexual identity issues....

Which exact video are you referring to? I posted many videos on the LGBT matter.

“Peace”

Earth

#623533 Feb 20, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>A.L.(poster Annaleigh) took offense to "former transsexual" Sy Rogers using the "I" word on his website.
I did not take offense, I believe i stated over and over that people are on their own path, ant that is his path...

I did state that on his website he places allot of importance on "I" , he has a large EGO.

Can you carry on a respectful debate?

You have been avoiding the questions i ask, pertaining to the information i posted on the subject , and now you are claiming something that is not true.

Are you or are you not representing your Christ?

“Saved. ”

#623534 Feb 20, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
As with any intelligent debate, please answer the questions put forth before you change the subject, asking different questions. If not, it seems like you are avoiding parts you don’t wish debate.
If so, simply say that you don’t wish to debate on peer reviewed scientific studies that go against your belief.
Thank you
-
-
Given all this information, or the opportunity to learn about, how can you say "A Transsexual person is obviously not the same as a person with a "physical" genetic condition".?
How can you as a Christian, engage in the type of activity that breeds hatred, suffering, and death for transsexual people as is demonstrated in the articles I posted about Jamaica?
As with any intelligent debate, please answer my question first and then perhaps I will answer your question.

“Saved. ”

#623535 Feb 20, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, from your same "scientific" source:
"Did our Creator 'encode' a
cancer cure
on the 859th page of an ancient Bible?
Oncologists stunned!'Untreatable' late-stage cancers disappear in weeks... ZERO painful side effects...."
I didn't see that on there but when I copied and pasted your post to a search engine... it appears to be a simple "pop-up" advertisement." You know what those are, right?

“Peace”

Earth

#623536 Feb 20, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Their are many books that Vincent Co-author... but the SRY and SOX9 chromosomes has been his major points of interests... go down to the bottom of the page in the link to see his authorships/co-authorships
"2001: Vincent Harley being a co-author
Compound effects of point mutations causing campomelic dysplasia/autosomal SEX REVERSAL upon SOX9 structure, nuclear transport, DNA binding and transcriptional activation
The Journal of biological chemistry 2001;276(30):27865-72
http://www.biomedexperts.com/Profile.bme/5320...
Sex reversal??? 2001???
Obviously, in your own post it talks about his 2001 role in:
"Editorial Boards of the journals Molecular Endocrinology, International Journal of Biochemistry and Cell Biology and SEXUAL Development."
Also, when I stated that he's been studying the subject "for ages"... it's just a figure of speech. But I know your motives aren't entirely pure as you are doing your best to make attempts justify the LGBT lifestyle.
You are still avoiding the original question
“does this mean that anyone who publishes findings from studies and research that goes against your personal beliefs is pro-LGBT and their research is completely dismissive?”

Aura Mytha wrote: <quoted text>
"A Transsexual person is obviously not the same as a person with a "physical" genetic condition"
You have absolutely no way to qualify that statement, and even if you could you have absolutely no right to infringe on that persons Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
But because a link had not been identified, it was your belief that it didn't exist.
Same as your belief that other thing "do" exist, but you must consider you maybe wrong.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/10/...
-
-
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the so-called study goes... it is pro-lgbt study as the associate professor have been trying to find a transsexual genetic trait for ages. And where are the peer reviews? But there is plenty of evidence that transsexual issues stems from psychosis.
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Christian, what proof do you have to back up the comment, as you are placing it in public.
does this mean that anyone who publishes findings from studies and research that goes against your personal beliefs is pro-LGBT and their research is completely dismissive?

“Saved. ”

#623537 Feb 20, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you
-
-
And by the way, I did answer your questions. They were simple answers. They just weren't to your liking.

“Saved. ”

#623538 Feb 20, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text> I did not take offense, I believe i stated over and over that people are on their own path, ant that is his path...
I did state that on his website he places allot of importance on "I" , he has a large EGO.
Can you carry on a respectful debate?
You have been avoiding the questions i ask, pertaining to the information i posted on the subject , and now you are claiming something that is not true.
Are you or are you not representing your Christ?
You're not fooling me AL.... I know that you're hostile to the Christian faith and it is the undercurrent to your questions. I've recently read your past 2008 posts with Junker (Annie).... so I already know. Just come out with it.

And I know that you're TS as you have stated in 2008.

“Peace”

Earth

#623539 Feb 20, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>As with any intelligent debate, please answer my question first and then perhaps I will answer your question.
Please give a link or repeat the question you ask, prior to the ones i have re posted to you, and i will be happy to answer them for you.

were you asking a question in a round about way when you sent me a PM stating

Qu_innocence

“Matthew 19:4”

Newness of Life
Hey A.L. I really don't mean to cause offense if you are TS. I was going to put that vid out there eventually. If you are not TS, my apologies.

And i do have to step out for a while but will be back in a couple of hours to answer your questions

“Saved. ”

#623540 Feb 20, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>You are very welcome..
BTW I live here in XXX too…
I don’t know if you are near your ISP location but it used to be a bit antigay back years ago,, as where I live now…
I do believe it is changing rapidly though for the better.
-
I am TS and "wotmeworry" seems to have a big problem with that too...
TS = Transsexual

“Peace”

Earth

#623541 Feb 20, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>You're not fooling me AL.... I know that you're hostile to the Christian faith and it is the undercurrent to your questions. I've recently read your past 2008 posts with Junker (Annie).... so I already know. Just come out with it.
Ill answer this before i go,,, i knew you that i am transsexual when you posted your first comment about transsexuals, sent me the PM, and then repeated your original post.
I was waiting to see how long it would take you to bring it out.
So because i am transsexual, you assume i am hostile to the Christian faith?
Perhaps it is more that my being Native American, that i have studied history of Christianity, have been to the alter and baptized, that i am more hostile towards Christians that make a mockery of the Christian faith.
Being transsexual is just a small part of who i am as a person. I have lived as myself for over 25 years now and so being trans is not a big deal to me.

“Saved. ”

#623542 Feb 20, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Please give a link or repeat the question you ask, prior to the ones i have re posted to you, and i will be happy to answer them for you.
were you asking a question in a round about way when you sent me a PM stating
Qu_innocence
“Matthew 19:4”
Newness of Life
Hey A.L. I really don't mean to cause offense if you are TS. I was going to put that vid out there eventually. If you are not TS, my apologies.
And i do have to step out for a while but will be back in a couple of hours to answer your questions

Those are my final answers on the matter regarding TS.... it is due to gender confusion. Because you don't take a liking to that answer is a non-issue.

Why repeat myself on the matter? I'll just add that transsexuality is psychosomatic as is the case with the rest of the LGBT lifestyle. Biblically, it is sexual immorality.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#623543 Feb 20, 2014
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>You're not fooling me AL.... I know that you're hostile to the Christian faith and it is the undercurrent to your questions. I've recently read your past 2008 posts with Junker (Annie).... so I already know. Just come out with it.
LOL

I have been dropping in on occasion to read the exchange between you and Anna...just to see how long it took for you to reveal what you have been digging for since you started posting with her.

You went back 6 years to find that info???

I will never understand why some people will spend so much time digging just so that they can have something to use against another person.

Oh well...

I am curious...why? Why do you feel as if it is something that you the need to "expose"?

Did you do this for Jesus??? or for yourself??? If for yourself...what have you gained? If for Jesus...what did he gain or lose from your actions?

LOL

Oh well...

Carry on Qu...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min bacon hater 878,183
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 603,176
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min Lyndi 177,850
The Christian Atheist debate 27 min Insults Are Easier 3,797
Why African-Americans so ugly? 27 min andet1987 2
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 34 min andet1987 6,391
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min onemale 272,833
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 7,968
More from around the web