|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
(the orig. source story is from NARTH)
In 2006, the American Psychological Association issued a statement:

ďFor over three decades the consensus of the mental health community has been that homosexuality is not an illness and therefore not in need of a cure. The APAí concern about the positioní espoused by NARTH (The National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality) and so-called conversion therapy is that they are not supported by the science. There is simply no sufficiently scientifically sound evidence that sexual orientation can be changed. Our further concern is that the positions espoused by NARTH and Focus on the Family create an environment in which prejudice and discrimination can flourish.Ē

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
A. You created your faith.
B. Men created the Bible.
=
C. Your statement clearly shoes that you are a follower of men.
Why can't you be honest with me, others, and yourself?
???

Simple. Because she does not see it your way.

A. God gave her the Faith.
B. An all powerful God inspired God's creation human to write what God wanted humans to know about God and God is powerful enough to control history as to what books God deemed as authentic where we get the bible.

=

C. She believes God is all powerful all knowing and all present and follows God.

Why can't you admit to yourself and others that your lack of faith is your problem and is between you and God and not the problem of topix Christians?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
Now this study regarding the ration of identical twins (where one is gay and the other is not makes better sense)... for the share the same genes. It' a matter of choice, not genetics
Identical Twins Studies Prove Homosexuality is Not Genetic
"Eight major studies of identical twins in Australia, the U.S., and Scandinavia during the last two decades all arrive at the same conclusion: gays were not born that way.
'At best genetics is a minor factor,' says Dr. Neil Whitehead, PhD. Whitehead worked for the New Zealand government as a scientific researcher for 24 years, then spent four years working for the United Nations and International Atomic Energy Agency. Most recently, he serves as a consultant to Japanese universities about the effects of radiation exposure. His PhD is in biochemistry and statistics.
Identical twins have the same genes or DNA. They are nurtured in equal prenatal conditions. If homosexuality is caused by genetics or prenatal conditions and one twin is gay, the co-twin should also be gay.
'Because they have identical DNA, it ought to be 100%,' Dr. Whitehead notes. But the studies reveal something else.'If an identical twin has same-sex attraction the chances the co-twin has it are only about 11% for men and 14% for women.'Ē
http://theaquilareport.com/identical-twins-st...
(the orig. source story is from NARTH)
Here, from your same "scientific" source:

"Did our Creator 'encode' a
cancer cure
on the 859th page of an ancient Bible?
Oncologists stunned!'Untreatable' late-stage cancers disappear in weeks... ZERO painful side effects...."

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Before you speak to me about your religion, first show it to me in how you treat other people; before you tell me how much you love your God, show me in how much you love all His children; before you preach to me of your passion for your faith, teach me about it through your compassion for your neighbors. In the end, I'm not as interested in what you have to tell or sell as I am in how you choose to live and give.

~ Cory Booker

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
Same clap trap, different day..
To Any and All Believers, and allow me to qualify "believers"- those with a "saving" faith, not a "said" faith. Sola gratia, sola fide,solus Christus.
So no "Jesus AND..." , and would exclude any of you "Poes" out there...
...Just a 'survey' out of curiosity...
What's your "Final authority"? In matters of life and 'Godiness'....
Some say one's life is measured by the number of mourners at their funeral.

Some say one's life is measured by the number of people whose live they have touched in a positive way.

Some say one's life is measured by their obedience to the rules their 'culture' has decreed.

I believe that ultimate judgement is between me and God alone.
My deepest fear is not that I will be judged a "sinner" but that I will be judged a coward.

"In as much as you have done nothing for the least of your brothers you have done nothing for me."

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Well you continue to dwell in Lesbianism and refuse to fear God.....and see if you can do what no other human being has ever done...and outrun death.
Keep it up Lesbian.
Points-156,000
.. you failed to tell us why someone should fear God ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried my way, so called freedom. Had fun being free and doing what I liked. I enjoyed it for a while. any way.(Just to make it plain, I was not attracted to women, I like men). Then it all caught up with me. I thank God that he was watching out for me even though I had tried to turn my back on Him and carried me through all the bad that your so called freedom brought to me.
I donít want all the bondage I eventually was shone your freedom causes.
Thank you Jesus for saving me, in more than one way, and giving me your freedom, love and care!!!
I have made my choice. Your choice is yours to make.
.. as long as you didn't hurt anyone, what's the problem with having freedom ??..

.. do you think God is watching you ??..

.. speaking of bondage, have you been introduced to scarves yet ??..

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

"For even the Devil himself believes in God and Jesus so how can belief alone save you ?" - ME 7:15

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Kids can be mean to each other for a variety reasons... Kids bullying each other in school does not begin or end with some boy "preferring to wear lipstick" or preferring to go into the girl's bathroom. Bullying, as harsh and unwelcome as it is, has been around long before Matthew Shepherd or some other gay issue.(Not to mention the underreporting in the case of Matthew Shepherd where the true situation was hidden until now)
But anyways, homosexual behaviors are not only learned from peers but they are encouraged and enforced by people who aren't gay... BUT... they are "enablers". They detrimentally enable people to continue in psychosis.
.. have you ever had to comfort a child after (s)he was bullied who stated, "I want to be dead" ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HL,,j stwanted to let you know that i am still thinking about your scarves...
.. most women enjoy them ..
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. as long as you didn't hurt anyone, what's the problem with having freedom ??..
.. do you think God is watching you ??..
.. speaking of bondage, have you been introduced to scarves yet ??..
Iím not going to explain how you can hurt yourself or others with the freedoms that go against Godsí wishes and do as you please. You would not listen. Someday you will find out though. I think like me you are the type that will have to find out for your self.

God knows all.

Iím neither impressed nor intimidated with your scarves comment. I just think that it is immature and silly for a woman your age to behave that way.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím not going to explain how you can hurt yourself or others with the freedoms that go against Godsí wishes and do as you please.....
Mixing fabrics or eating pork adds to the suffering the world ?

Yours is the kind of ignorant retorts that makes me ashamed to be a believer.

Your sins were written in the sand 2000 years ago and you still have the audacity to cast stones ?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Christian, what proof do you have to back up the comment, as you are placing it in public.
does this mean that anyone who publishes findings from studies and research that goes against your personal beliefs is pro-LGBT and their research is completely dismissive?
Professor Vincent Harley PhD
Head, Sex Determination & Gonadal Development
Co-Head, Brain and Gender
t:+61 3 9594 3244
e: vincent.harley[at]princehenrys .org
Appointments
NHMRC Senior Research Fellow
Adjunct Professor; Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology & Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Monash University
Honorary Senior Fellow, Department of Genetics & Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Melbourne
Professor Harley held positions in the UK (Imperial Cancer Research Fund Laboratories, London, and Department of Genetics at Cambridge University) and at the Howard Florey Institute in Melbourne before joining PHI in 2000.
Research Interests
His research focuses on transcription factors and their role in health and disease, with a particular focus on sex determining genes SOX9 and SRY. His research on sex determination and intersex conditions has generated considerable interest in the scientific and wider communities.
Expertise
Human genetics, sex differentiation and sex determination, organ development
Current Research
ATR-X syndrome & gonadal development
Genetic mechanisms underlying hypospadias
Identification of novel genes required for gonadal development
SOX9, Fgfr2 & testis development
Discovering new genes causing disorders of sex development
Wnt/&#946;-catenin, SOX signaling & sex determination
Genetics of gender identity
Cognitive effects of SRY inhibition in the brain
Role of the male-specific gene SRY in Parkinson's disease
Sexual dimorphisms in neurological disorders
Recent Achievments
2010-2014, NHMRC Program Grant, Program of Sexual Development
2005-2009, NHMRC Program Grant
2005 - Participated in an international consensus conference to review the management of intersex disorders and to implement genetic advances in the care of intersex patients, the first step being to update the nomenclature of intersexuality.
2004 - Recipient of the US Endocrine Society Quest Diagnostics Young Investigator Travel Grant Award
2003 - Recipient of an Eli Lily Endocrinology Research Grant and a Diabetes Australia Research and Training Grant
2001 - Awarded NHMRC Senior Research Fellowship
Service to the Scientific Community
Editorial Boards of the journals Molecular Endocrinology, International Journal of Biochemistry and Cell Biology and Sexual Development.
http://www.princehenrys.org/prof-vincent-harl...
follow Bible rulers of Roman1 14-28 and Lev 18;22.Jude 7,8

and shut up who are you,
keep your filthy moral depravation to yourselves, and posted faaken links also to yourselves-all those links are written by atheists gays.lesbians,huren and all kinf og morla dung of this earth
go to hell with HL her scarves,and your male devices hanging like night bats inside your closet

I knew you are less than nothing,only sexual pervert denying Gods Law

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you failed to tell us why someone should fear God ..
Don't fear God then.

And die thinking nothing wrong with your lesbianism and everything is all honky dory Lesbian.

You writing like you doing me a favor when you fear God. Oh you will fear God one day alright, I guarantee it---just keep on going the way you going, and you will see.

No one on this Earth is responsible for you before God--except >you<.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

oy!lol

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't fear God then.
And die thinking nothing wrong with your lesbianism and everything is all honky dory Lesbian.
You writing like you doing me a favor when you fear God. Oh you will fear God one day alright, I guarantee it---just keep on going the way you going, and you will see.
No one on this Earth is responsible for you before God--except >you<.
You filthy pig, calling somebody honky.

That's a horrible racial slur.

Now I'm hoping there's a god of some sort, so you will get what you deserve.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You filthy pig, calling somebody honky.
That's a horrible racial slur.
Now I'm hoping there's a god of some sort, so you will get what you deserve.
I'm Banking on I get what I deserve from God :)

But that is between me and God---and is none of your blinkin business writer..

And what you deserve--is between you and God---and is none of my business.."atheist"

LOL.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> .... Oh you will fear God one day alright,....
If your deity is real then it should be feared, just like one should fear Hitler and other murdering despots.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm Banking on I get what I deserve from God .....
"You already have your reward." - Jesus

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>If your deity is real then it should be feared, just like one should fear Hitler and other murdering despots.
Isn't his deity, your deity as well?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

471 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min CunningLinguist 224,392
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Israel r War Crime Jews 115,385
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Stilgar Fifrawi 721,665
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min RoSesz 533,050
Inferno Dan Brown book Free download [ epub, mo... (Jul '13) 36 min Dizz 63
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 54 min ChromiuMan 5,244
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 172,504
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Porkpie Hat 256,744
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr simloverrrsarah 83
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••