“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#623269 Feb 17, 2014
Beeeeelch ...
scuuze pls.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#623270 Feb 17, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But why?
So we will always know that GOD exists; JESUS will not be erased from our History (His Story) but as you know, there is a big wave to stamp HIM out and cast HIS Role on Earth as meager, and children are being brought up without JESUS being a Player in their lives.

We each have our own quantity of Faith, it is woven in our DNA and it is up to us to do something with it (It is 11:11am as I write this). The stronger the Faith, the stronger the feeling, which is a feeling of being relieved, because the knowledge is there that everything is going to be alright!!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#623271 Feb 17, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. have you been introduced to my scarves ??..
.. they'll change your mind ..
.. just admit it; you want to have sex with me ..
I deleted what I wrote; it's not worth getting involved....

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#623272 Feb 17, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
I deleted what I wrote; it's not worth getting involved....
.. hi ya Serah ..

.. I know; you're another fan, right ??..

.. sorry I flirted with Truths ..

.. I'll try to do better ..

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#623274 Feb 17, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. hi ya Serah ..

.. I know; you're another fan, right ??..

.. sorry I flirted with Truths ..

.. I'll try to do better ..
I don't think she understands it's the equivalent of what bible bashers do to non believers.

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#623275 Feb 17, 2014
They do it to homosexuals as well, say things to try to change who another person is, because of their christian beliefs.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#623277 Feb 17, 2014
And women who live and visit Jamaica need to be very careful. All it takes is being perceived as a lesbian, wither you are or not.

"Corrective rape" is the barbaric practice where men rape lesbian women to "make them straight". This heinous practice is alive and well in Jamaica but goes largely unreported. Nevertheless, last year there were six reported cases, and this month two lesbians were raped within days of each other.

The first young lady was walking home when she was brutally set upon and gang-raped by a group of four men from her community. The men had complained about and seemingly had had enough of her "butch" or manly attire and were also upset that she had all the good-looking women. They therefore "cut her" so she can better "tek man". Two days later the second young lady, a known friend of the first, was driven away in a taxi, held at knife-point and brutally raped after being forced to perform oral sex on her assailant. She was then dumped partially clothed and told that the next time her rapist would use a condom.

Both rapes were reported to the police. However, it is doubtful the women will follow through with the prosecutions as the stigma and discrimination faced by raped lesbians in Jamaica is much worse than regular rape victims: in the eyes of most Jamaicans, lesbians have dared to challenge the hetero-normative status quo and have therefore somehow caused their attacks.

As a people we should have a national revulsion to such often violent abuse of the rights of Jamaica's lesbian and gay population. Instead, encouraged by our leaders and laws, many of us wear our homophobia like a badge of national pride.

Maurice Tomlinson
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#623279 Feb 17, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I rather would cut off my d... and cook as breakfast for old nighbour dog,
that to have any sex with you?
which hole is mote tie?
you little stinking filthy POS,
h.... like you doesn't have any moral descency,
only farts flows from their three abominable dirty holes;from a....full of s... female front hole,and mouth without of natural teeth
what a f........ sick and mentaly retards american are?
shame
sniff farts and hell with you old cow
Hi, Shrink. You just get out of jail?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#623280 Feb 17, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hush turd
kleine Scheisskopf Witze
Is that a thing you're wearing? Or did your cheeks grow over your panties?

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#623286 Feb 17, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>Bible bashers ???????to non believers??????he heeee
you are for real idiot
hush turd
schmuetziege Votzchen?
Gesuntheit.

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#623288 Feb 17, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>wrong
should be;GESUNDHEIT?

anyway you got many screws missing on the top, and I forgive you,
meine liebe kleine Votzchen
Pardon me, right you are.

Gesundheit.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#623290 Feb 17, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading a few of your posts I knew I didnít want to read all of them I have been scrolling past them. This one was addressed to me so Iíll comment. Then scroll past them again.
You not know diddle squat, and I could care less what you think about what I do or say. What you think is your problem not mine you grouchy human you. Your repeated negativity gets boring real quick. Ergo I scroll.
Hey there HFN; I know what you mean....

Good to see you though!!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#623291 Feb 17, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I will. And thank you.
Feeling for you all, Mac...

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#623292 Feb 17, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
And women who live and visit Jamaica need to be very careful. All it takes is being perceived as a lesbian, wither you are or not.
"Corrective rape" is the barbaric practice where men rape lesbian women to "make them straight". This heinous practice is alive and well in Jamaica but goes largely unreported. Nevertheless, last year there were six reported cases, and this month two lesbians were raped within days of each other.
The first young lady was walking home when she was brutally set upon and gang-raped by a group of four men from her community. The men had complained about and seemingly had had enough of her "butch" or manly attire and were also upset that she had all the good-looking women. They therefore "cut her" so she can better "tek man". Two days later the second young lady, a known friend of the first, was driven away in a taxi, held at knife-point and brutally raped after being forced to perform oral sex on her assailant. She was then dumped partially clothed and told that the next time her rapist would use a condom.
Both rapes were reported to the police. However, it is doubtful the women will follow through with the prosecutions as the stigma and discrimination faced by raped lesbians in Jamaica is much worse than regular rape victims: in the eyes of most Jamaicans, lesbians have dared to challenge the hetero-normative status quo and have therefore somehow caused their attacks.
As a people we should have a national revulsion to such often violent abuse of the rights of Jamaica's lesbian and gay population. Instead, encouraged by our leaders and laws, many of us wear our homophobia like a badge of national pride.
Maurice Tomlinson
\~Such a beautiful religion, that can spawn such belief~/

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#623293 Feb 17, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
So we will always know that GOD exists; JESUS will not be erased from our History (His Story) but as you know, there is a big wave to stamp HIM out and cast HIS Role on Earth as meager, and children are being brought up without JESUS being a Player in their lives.
We each have our own quantity of Faith, it is woven in our DNA and it is up to us to do something with it (It is 11:11am as I write this). The stronger the Faith, the stronger the feeling, which is a feeling of being relieved, because the knowledge is there that everything is going to be alright!!
A feeling of being relieved?

I wonder...no, I better not go there.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#623294 Feb 17, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya Serah ..
.. I know; you're another fan, right ??..
.. sorry I flirted with Truths ..
.. I'll try to do better ..
Serah has that feeling of being relieved.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#623295 Feb 17, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya Serah ..
.. I know; you're another fan, right ??..
.. sorry I flirted with Truths ..
.. I'll try to do better ..
I think I told you about the friend I had when I was a teenager, and that she was a Lesbian and kept on trying to 'hit' on me? In the end, we had to stop our friendship because of her continual 'flirting'...

It was sad, and still is, because we could still be friends today, as I am with our other friend that we had in common. There aren't that many people I know or keep in touch, although my children's Father and I knew each other in primary school, so obviously there is a lot of family etc etc.

I feel the same way about you; your heart is a caring heart, and yet you can't feel the empathy of how we feel when we read your postings. I know that I have hurt people with what I have written, and have apologised, and the apology may or may not have been accepted, but I don't keep on doing the same thing, over and over again, trampling on people's feelings.

How are your cat rescues going? I see you have a new one seeking a forever home, and I wish you both the best of luck as you go through the process you explained to me previously. We have in common, a love of animals and I admire you for what you are achieving.... Could we work on that link, do you think :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#623296 Feb 17, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah has that feeling of being relieved.
Try meditating, leaning back in your chair, and feeling yourself as nothingness; relaxing into deep breathing and you might start to feel some sort of link. I cannot understand how you have not had some sort of energy contact with a Spiritual being, if not a Human ascended, then at least an animal....

If I was so void of this energy, I would be do everything I could to find it, because it is known that it is within. Found something today that was sent to me in 2005, and I'm going to write some of it out; it's about 11:11 and how Seekers are affected. The first time I went to my psychic, Suzanne, one of my questions was "what does 11:11 mean" and another was "why do I laugh in my sleep" among a few others. There was a massive attraction to 11:11, something I cannot explain, but now that I know more, the need to seek it has gone, because in some ways, to a degree at least, the answer is known.

The Spiritual journey of my life has been amazing, and taken me to places and to meet people that would never have been a part of my life, other than for that reason. These people are in my box of Treasures, they are in my History and will be taken forth, by my offspring. Looking back at where I have been, I am happy with where I am.

GOD is at the Realm, and the feeling of happiness is the feeling of relief; laughing in my sleep is just one of the results of what has been found!!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#623297 Feb 17, 2014
An email I received from a previous co-worker who had moved to another job was given the subject: "1111 Time prompts"

The Search for 11:11 is a book and there are some extracts from the book in the email, however, I have taken this from a link instead;

"Through this book, the reader will discover the 1,111 Spirit Guardians-the indigenous Spirit Helpers of the planet. These extra-ordinary planetary helpers dwell in the realms midway between angel and human, and belong to a group just 1,111 in number. Their 11:11 time-prompts, known to many around the world, are the signals of their presence. They and their human helpmates quietly serve the planet behind the scenes. These interspecies teams have usually gone unrecorded in the annals of history-until now."

http://books.google.com.au/books/about/The_Se... **

There have been many 11:11 experiences, way too many to keep track of, but one that always stands out is waiting with Queen Puggy while a group of people went into a shop, in a little country town called Mt Barker, and wandered over to the bus stop, letting Puggy lead the way as such. I ended up reading the time table, and one of the times was 11:11, which cracked me up; why not 11:10? Anyway, the point is I was led to the bus stop, and the memory will always be remarkable, and remembered with love for a doggy who gave 13 years of love to me....and this posting number is 3388, and in my mind, of course, it becomes 1111..... using the first number added to the 3rd, and the 2nd number added to the 4th.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#623298 Feb 17, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A feeling of being relieved?
I wonder...no, I better not go there.
I'm getting ready to sell some products in a monthly market stall that I've joined with 2 other friends, and will be doing some readings for people, so getting a bit excited about that because it has been many years since I did that last.

I have a screen that I use for privacy, and a fold up table with 4 chairs, and will be putting posters and print outs on the screen, of a Spiritual nature, and will be putting something up about 11:11 as well, something not done before.

While I was looking around for things to print out, I went into Solara's website, and found a few with photos of her, and I hadn't seen her before. Not really surprised, in a way, but I did have a laugh when I found some of her photos, including this one,

https://www.google.com.au/search...

because there are quite a few where she has her hair in plaits or pigtails, just behind her ears, and the earrings are showing. I often wear my long reddish hair in the same fashion; another feeling of 'comfort'!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Chris Clearwater 762,099
Who's to blame the government or the people 5 min onemale 4
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min RFD 4,103
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Anthony MN 554,182
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min PatriotsQuestion9... 263,113
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min WildWeirdWillie 174,862
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 24 min scirocco 37,567
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr Hotbuddy 1,169
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr jeremin 175

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE