Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#623249 Feb 17, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like made up crap to justify your lack of empathy, compassion, and forgiveness.
Why do you fake "christians" always do that?
Now I suppose one of you "christians" might try throwing a verse at me, then twist it around to suit your purpose, but I don't of any of your imaginary "god's" teachings of forgiveness of people in need to stop if they aren't very bright and do foolish things. If people are stumbling along on their path thru life, your "god's" teachings are more to CONTINUE helping them along the way. Like, if they seem to misuse your help/money, then help them see a better way.
After reading a few of your posts I knew I didnít want to read all of them I have been scrolling past them. This one was addressed to me so Iíll comment. Then scroll past them again.

You not know diddle squat, and I could care less what you think about what I do or say. What you think is your problem not mine you grouchy human you. Your repeated negativity gets boring real quick. Ergo I scroll.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#623250 Feb 17, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for your loss mac. Tell nymph I said "Hi."
I will. And thank you.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#623251 Feb 17, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a special kind of dumb ass to believe the dinosaurs lived along side humans.
But it takes a complete freakish numbskull with stupid tattooed on your forehead who's willing to pay $30.00 dollars to go look at this sort of idiocy.
So if you think I'm a tard, you're a gd uber turbotard .
http://www.operationvigilantinfidel.com/wp-co...
TURBOTARD ...
ha-ha ...that's funny.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#623252 Feb 17, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
None of those cited sources say what you claim.
If the real truth could be known about this, I'm sure we'd find that Christians (and I'm not going to ignore the fact than non-Christians also give) in the south (north, east and west), no matter their skin color or ethnicity, do contribute to charity, to charitable organizations and to individuals and families, and I would venture to say, that much of it is undocumented (no receipts issued).
They show that the greatest amount of poverty (and welfare/assistance) is in the Southern USA AKA "Bible Belt".

Senecus' post showed that 40% of welfare recipients in the USA are white.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#623253 Feb 17, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
None of those cited sources say what you claim.
If the real truth could be known about this, I'm sure we'd find that Christians (and I'm not going to ignore the fact than non-Christians also give) in the south (north, east and west), no matter their skin color or ethnicity, do contribute to charity, to charitable organizations and to individuals and families, and I would venture to say, that much of it is undocumented (no receipts issued).
My statement was in response to (I forget now who's) post that urban minorities wre the only ones in welfare.
The American rural south is the most poverty stricken region in the USA, that is simply a fact. I never said that no one is trying to help them, the Govt, individuals or organizations are all trying to help that problem..

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#623255 Feb 17, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hush turd
schmuetziege maenliche Votze und kleine ENGRISH Scheisse
Thank you for your input fuhrer stinkolph.
May the bird of paradise fly up your nose....at least you will have some sort of substance between those great big wings hanging off the side of that head.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#623259 Feb 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Here....

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.sht...
He doesn't want the "rights" discussed, as it proves his religious organization and actions of it's deity to be severely lacking in any form of morality in/by comparison.
Yeah I know.

It's like when christians attack science in an attempt to deflect the subject of how christian scientists have been trying to find evidence for the existence of their god, to no avail whatsoever.

Or when they try to deny Hitler's christianity by using similar propaganda word tricks, to the ones he used.

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012070...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#623261 Feb 17, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hush turd
kleine Scheisse
Thank you for your input fuhrer stinkolph.
May the bird of paradise fly up your nose....at least you will have some sort of substance between those great big wings hanging off the side of that head.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#623262 Feb 17, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush tard!
That does it, I'm sending Achmed after you!

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#623263 Feb 17, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL- I said you have ta' sit over ----------> here.
I am way over <----------there.
.. why do Christian women fear lesbians ??..

.. men love us ..

“The..”

#623264 Feb 17, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. why do Christian women fear lesbians ??..

.. men love us ..
From my experience, christian women seem to fear everything except for Tupperware.

They repress every human impulse they have in life, then instead of dealing with their considerable issues they try to insert themselves, often uninvited and unwanted, into other people's lives.

To judge and demean. They call it "christian love".

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#623265 Feb 17, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. men love us ..
My lesbianism is an act of Christian charity. All those women out there praying for a man, and I'm giving them my share.~Rita Mae Brown

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#623266 Feb 17, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. men love us ..
Don't know- I don't fear you- I am already in a stable and fulfilling relationship~ married- and under contract with the maker of my faith.

With Established Harem

#623267 Feb 17, 2014
Annaleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
My lesbianism is an act of Christian charity. All those women out there praying for a man, and I'm giving them my share.~Rita Mae Brown
.. women look at unfamiliar women in one of two ways ..

1. Competition.
2. Possible Lover

.. the truth, the whole truth, according to HL ..

.. I know Truths wants me ..

With Established Harem

#623268 Feb 17, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know- I don't fear you- I am already in a stable and fulfilling relationship~ married- and under contract with the maker of my faith.
.. have you been introduced to my scarves ??..

.. they'll change your mind ..

.. just admit it; you want to have sex with me ..

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#623269 Feb 17, 2014
Beeeeelch ...
scuuze pls.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#623270 Feb 17, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But why?
So we will always know that GOD exists; JESUS will not be erased from our History (His Story) but as you know, there is a big wave to stamp HIM out and cast HIS Role on Earth as meager, and children are being brought up without JESUS being a Player in their lives.

We each have our own quantity of Faith, it is woven in our DNA and it is up to us to do something with it (It is 11:11am as I write this). The stronger the Faith, the stronger the feeling, which is a feeling of being relieved, because the knowledge is there that everything is going to be alright!!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#623271 Feb 17, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. have you been introduced to my scarves ??..
.. they'll change your mind ..
.. just admit it; you want to have sex with me ..
I deleted what I wrote; it's not worth getting involved....

With Established Harem

#623272 Feb 17, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
I deleted what I wrote; it's not worth getting involved....
.. hi ya Serah ..

.. I know; you're another fan, right ??..

.. sorry I flirted with Truths ..

.. I'll try to do better ..

“The..”

#623274 Feb 17, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. hi ya Serah ..

.. I know; you're another fan, right ??..

.. sorry I flirted with Truths ..

.. I'll try to do better ..
I don't think she understands it's the equivalent of what bible bashers do to non believers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 739,018
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 542,229
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Porkpie Hat 259,314
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 18 min Al Capone 4,473
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min Thinking 227,452
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay 24 min andet1987 3
Zopiclone and Diaz (Oct '13) 34 min pete 3
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr EdmondWA 95,464
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Catcher1 173,663
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••